View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Paradise Lost (for Napton) 

Post Re: Paradise Lost (for Napton)
A slight gasp passed out of his lips, the hand on her breast sank down aiding her in divesting her pants from her body then reached up to assist with her sweeter one handed, his fingers disappeared beneath her sweeter his thumb above the sweeter as he drew it upwards. His lips fiercly pressed against her lips with his tongue jutting out into her mouth in order to dance against her own.

But his hand down the front of her panties reached upward assisting the other in removing first her sweeter then shirt. He propped her up a little to unhitch the back of her bra before his hands slid back down to her waist peeling down her panties though the second that was done he pressed a finger against the entrance of her sex then pushed it inside her to the depth of his second knuckle. He moved it inide her frantically sawing against her, in and out as his other hand reached back to unfasten his pants.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Nell gasped when Zoot's finger slid inside her and she began moving against his hand more urgently. She moaned in pleasure and continued to rub his length through the front of his pants. She stopped only when his free hand moved to undo his own pants. She wasted no time in helping him. She was eager to have erect member inside of her.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:00 pm

His finger twisted inside her in a circular motion as his thumb pressed against her clit rubbing it vigorously. He groaned at the feel of her hand against him, throbbing against the touch of her hand. His mouth collapsed around one of her breasts as he suckled it, his tongue washing against her nipple while his other hand collapsed over her other breast squeezing it in his grasp while his finger dug even deeper now into her tight slit as he continued to work it against her.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 am

Nell moaned again once her mouth was finally free of Zoot's lips. The feeling of his finger inside her felt amazing but at the same time she had a nagging feeling that she shouldn't be doing this. Her body demanded more though. She was far too aroused to stop now. She reached down and began tugging on the gnome's pants in an attempt to pull them off of him.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 am

His pants came free as he shift above her, jis finger sliding out of her warm depths as he gripped her hips in his hands. The tip of his uncut shaft (which was thoroughly engorged) teased her further by brushing up and down the slit of her sex.

Continuing the lavish her breast with his tongue he suckled against her breast, squeezed the other in his grasp then lightly sought the solace of her body, the head of his shaft disappearing inside her then his hips drove firmly inside her core driving down as he plunged into her, filled her with himself.

Character Listing

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 am

Nell let out a sigh of relief as Zoot's hard, throbbing member finally filled her. She slid her hands down over his shoulders and back and raised her hips up to meet his. She made a small whimpering as his tongue traced over her nipples and moved in a way that suggested she wanted more. Her body was not yet satisfied. She wanted to feel him thrusting into her depths until she finally exploded. The very thought made her passage even wetter with anticipation. "Please move."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 am

With her words his body answered speeding up as he pressed down inside her tight channel, his passage was assisted by the dampness of her body. He grunted, felling the tight walls of her body pressing against him as her hips bucked up against him as he sliced down with his hips.

His mouth left her breast pressing to her lips though his absence had been replaced by his hands as his fingers brushed over erect nipples in a clockwise fashion.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Nell returned his kisses and wrapped her arms and legs around his body, drawing him even deeper into her. She moaned into his mouth and moved her body with his, matching his pace. That voice somewhere in the back of her mind telling her that this was wrong had been drowned out by the intense lust and need of her body. The side effects of the potion still causing her to want more and more.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:29 am

The sounds of her moans in his mouth reverberated and sounded delicious. Hands and legs encasing him as he felt the smooth velvety feel of her body against him as he continued to flow inside her. He pressed into her tightness groaning out as he did so. His pace quickened as he surged against her feeling her move against him.

Then he stopped for a moment. His eyes falling on something in the doorway as Flanwicket returned. He had been standing there in the doorway with his jaw unhinged and staring at the two though there were no words that escaped his mouth.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 pm

At first Nell was confused as to why Zoot had stopped so suddenly and she tried to wiggle her body in a way that would encourage him to continue. Then she saw his face and looked towards the second gnome standing in the doorway. That was a moment or two where she didn't understand the significance of Flanwicket's presence there. Then it all came flooding back to her in a moment of instant clarity and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Now she finally understood what had been bothering her so long about all this. She had thrown herself at a relative stranger and started fucking him without a thought.

Slowly, she unwrapped her arms and legs from around Zoot and put a hand on his chest to gently push him away from her. She couldn't meet his eyes nor his brother's. "I-I'm so sorry... I... I don't know what came over me..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 am

"Was that why you sent me to assist the low life, brother?" Flanwicket walked closer as Zoot slipped out of Nell. "The least you could have done was invite me ..."

His harsh tone ebbed away as he neared though the contours of his pants poked out at front. There had been a pause as if Zoot had registered what was said before he reached down towards Nell's hips encouraging her to roll over as his brother's erect member flopped out of his pants as he reached into them and pulled himself out ...

Character Listing

Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 am

Nell blinked in confusion between the brothers. At first she was merely surprised to hear the younger gnome speaking English now. She didn't have time to ask about it though as the meaning of his words suddenly dawned on her. "No, it isn't what you..." She was interrupted by Zoot's hands on her hips as he rolled her over for his brother. "No, wait... I..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:48 am

From time to time their were errors in Aegir's illlusions that indicated that something was not quiet right or pegged for further questions such as this with Flanwicket suddenly speaking clearly. As she questioned matters she felt the head of Zoot's shaft against her sex while Flanwicket pressed his cock against her lips.

Both exerted a little bit of force against her as they both sought admittance to her. But neither had moved quick enough where she would be unable to break away had she wanted. Zoot's grip on her hips had been firm but not hard and thus easily breakable had she wanted to shake loose of it.

She did hear a pair of groans released by the brothers as they sough admittance into the warmth of her body ....

Character Listing

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

It only took Nell a second to comprehend what the brother's were aiming to do and for half a beat she considered letting them. My body was still in a heightened state of arousal and she had sincerely regreted not being able to climax before Flanwicket had interrupted them. But now it was too late. The interruption had had a sobering effect on her. The lust was still there but it was tempered by reason now and she couldn't in good conscious continue behaving the way she had been. She pulled away from both the brothers and sat on her knees inbetween them, one had searching around for her discarded clothes to cover up with. "No, I can't... I'm sorry... I-I shouldn't have let it get this far to begin with." She found her jeans but the size of the room made getting back into them impossible without lying out on the floor to pull them back on. Instead she held them against her body and began looking around for her sweater and her bra. "I have to go before... I..." She shook her head, afraid to say the words lest they reignited the passion. "Zoot can explain what happened... I need to get dressed and get back..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 am

Zoot said something to his brother as Flanwicket placed himself back into his pants. Of course Nell pulled away, grabbed her clothes then made a hurried attempt to explain her actions or rather let the two understand her reasoning.

But Zoot knew full well about the powers of the aphrodisiac and simply smiled at her as if he had understood what had been on her mind. He took a step toward her though, knowing exactly how hard it would be to resist in such a state as a hand reached out to her fanning over the firm roundness of her breast. His thumb swept over her erect nipple pressing against it as his hand moved about it in a circular fashion.

His other reached to her other hand clutching her pants as he began to pull them away from her grasp loosely. As he did so Flanwicket approached, he glanced at his brother then at Nell before he lowered his mouth to her other breast letting his tongue work over the nipple as he sucked the flesh about it.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next