View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Relaxing in the Spa (Kouzakai n cassie) (done) 

Post Relaxing in the Spa (Kouzakai n cassie) (done)
School, exercising, piana practice, roommates…they wuz all taking thar toll on me. Well not in a bad way, I enjoyed it all. But real occasional like I needed to get alone an slow down ‘nough to just let me mind wander. It wus real nice to find the school gym pool an hot tub all vacant. Probably on account it wuz a Tuesday night an all. Thar were rumors about the tawdry lil parties that happened on the weekends here….an I could believe it. In some ways it would be nice for violet, or Hanaji to be here too, with me…but then I wouldn’t jus be alone and able to day dream a bit.

So I jus pulled me hair outta the braid and let the tangled mess a crimson bounce about me shoulders in the bubbling water. No yah ain’t supposed to be in the pool in yur running shorts and running things…but that hadn’t stopped me ‘fore. Seemed a waist after working out to go an put on sum suit that was too small anyhow an prance round showing yur self off. I wasn’t into all that. I liked clothes, but if I wanted to show if it wuz gonna be in private. An after a run this wuz jus the place that called me name…shorts an t-shirt being close nough to a suit no how I reckon.

The jet blew gainst me lower back, the shirt rolled up a lil as the jet a water moved ‘gainst me. I let me legs go out, stretching them to the other side a the tub and then leaned back, closing me eyes an a enjoying jus kinda half flouting in the frothy water, lil drops of sweat still rolling off me forehead an into the warm water. “Ummmm yes” I needed this alone time.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Last edited by CMS on Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 19, 2007 1:57 am
Profile WWW

So it seems, I wasn't alone at all this time.

I was hiding in this room, alone and quiet. I was taking the time to rest, and was taking it quite well. It was quite tiring to be running out all day and all night, trying to track students here and there. I thought this to be the perfect room, as it was the first room I've seen in this building with a pool big enough for me to lounge in.

And what's more, the water was hot, and nice to the skin...or scales, in this case. And I thought I was going to get time alone.

I was dead wrong.

When the door suddenly opened, I knew my alone time was scheduled to be interrupted. That was how it was always here...you always got interrupted. But in my case, interruption is a good thing.

And a good thing it was, I told myself. For though I wasn't really expecting to find a student, somehow one found me. I got to hiding, of course, just in time, but she wouldn't be so lucky, I presume.

As she started to lounge in the pool, I contented my self from watching afar, secluded in the closets, still savoring the warm feel of the water on my scales, and on my inner skin.

I was thinking...this should be interesting to watch.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat May 19, 2007 2:46 pm
Profile YIM

It was too bad that Violet couldn’t be here…..but, the good lord knew I needed a lil me time….perhaps selfish, but true. I let the water relax me, sinking into the warm swirling mass of it. The jets of water ran along me tired legs, reinvigorating them….”ohhhh” one of the jets almost taking me short down as it sprayed along the arch of me back and into the small nylon running shorts.
It reminded me of that water massage and the things that could be done with it….I furrowed me brow in thought. Perhaps that’s why that girls came here. That wuz a bad thought…an I tried to banish it. Well it wasn’t like Hanaji an I slept in separate beds…most of the time…so It couldn’t be that.

Sitting up I looked about once. Sure ‘nough the whole room wuz vacant, not a sole in sight. Well I had ‘bout twenty minutes for I should be studying by me calendar….that wuz 20 minutes I could be a spending in the nice water.

I slide me toes and then feet up onto the concrete edge of the spa. Wiggling me way forwards as I lay upon the water on me back…the small waves dancing ‘bout me face. With me long shapely calves now resting on the edge I stepped up over till the water jet ran cross me inner thighs an pushed at the flimsy fabric…. Flouting, head back a lil, me full chest pushed up in the water, the white T like fog across me skin. Only the training bra ‘neath it all kept me from being one of them girls that jus displays herself all the time.

Ummm, frankly I wuz pushing the envelope of what I considered ok right here an now….it wuz a wicked thought that had me with me legs up an the water pushing tween um like this….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 19, 2007 9:26 pm
Profile WWW

Somehow watching does tings to you. This was what they would call...voyeurism...isn't it? So I still remember the various stuff I read at that abandoned library under the sea...

Her position now told me that she wasn't expecting anyone else to be in here with her. That's good, she did not see me, that's what it probable meant. Either that or she really was like this in front of unseen watchers.

I understand that she also wants alone time to herself, ut it was my alone time that was being sacrificed here. I should take care of this.

But then, a devilish thought entered my mind. I'm going to take care of this...but in a way which would benefit mostly me...and then again, maybe she'd get something out of it too.

So then again, I began to push the limit of which I was unseen. I moved closer to the slit of the towel wardrobe, trying to see if I can get even more closer enough than this. With the movement I was careful enough to get this thing moving, but surely enough I didn't weigh that much. I was a slender creature of nature, a lean mean swimming machine. My only enemy was that I was hunched enough and moving in a cramped area such as this at 7'5" was torture.

But still that didn't stop me from trying...even at the cost of giving my position and my secret away.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun May 20, 2007 6:21 am
Profile YIM

I lay in the churning water as it bounced about me head. Stretching out, sliding meself back an forth next to the stream of water….I suppose its what the good lord calls decadent…perhaps. I was a body, suspended on clouds…..relaxing ‘nough but using me hands under me to keep me up a lil….

The fabric of me blue shorts caught in the stream an fluttered ‘bout…., It wuz a really bad thought I had then….an I couldn’t no matter how much I wanted too. No, I’d already had detention for jus that sort a thing. No more I vowed. So I kept the shorts up an slide me body around so the jet went cross me front like…I suppose it wuz just as much fun wallering in the pool for the time being an then going like a wet puppy to Hanaji and have her dry me off…..

I dipped me head in the water an came up, standing in the small pool, water dripping from the red flame that flowed across me shoulders, down the now shear white t shirt that rode me white training bras’ every line. With a swing of me hips I left the water, drops sliding down off of me to puddle upon the concrete at the pools edge, leaving a darker stain on its light surface. I needed a quick cool down and then back into the little spa one last time before hoofing it to the dorm an me lovers ready arms.

Feet hit the pavement with a slap an I dove into the larger pool of cool water. Instantly I wuz awake, the water hitting me like ice after the heat of the spa. I reached low, pulling me shorts back up over me hips from were they’d gotten to. Ok, thar wuz good reason for one of them swim suits I reckon. From beneath the thin layers of cotton I could feel me points go rigid an hard, pushing at the confining bra….I swam a lap and did a flip turn at the end, pushing another ….. a few more ….warm up…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 20, 2007 8:11 am
Profile WWW

As I watched I coldn't have gotten a bit more heated up. This girl was doing something to herself that could only make her blush like that...she was...

She was pleasuring herself.

I couldn't believe how I couln;t have spotted the obvious, yet my instincts sensed it. If not, how could my member have gotten this rigid hard? I knew I had to have her. I needed to have her. I'll go crazy if I didn't do her on the spot.

I was getting all ready to jump in and surprise her but she got up all of a sudden and headed into the next room. I said fine...I could do without this...and I was all set to resume my interrupted solitude when I heard a splash at the other room once again.

And as I looked, there she was, wallowing in the larger, colder pool, all set to do a few laps it seemed. And this...this was perfect.

She had just stepped into a structure wherein I had more room to move. More room to maneuver. This was my area, my domain, my turf. Now she's in my element.

Without any pretense to surprises or what she would do after it, I smashed through the door and quickly jumped into the pool. I cannot be denied any longer. It was time.

Time to begin her scheduled 'workout'.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun May 20, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

(note: Critters that live in water think of each pool of water as a separate room, love it! )

The water churned soundlessly by as the freestyle stroke cut through it. It wuz personal pride that when I swam for pleasure I kept the splashing to a minimum, instead working me stroke so I cut the water an slide along its surface like a porpoise. The shirt and shorts dragged ‘gainst the water, slowing me progress an a making me use more effort, well least it was a lil more exercise…halfway….stroke, stroke, breath….all rythme, minimal wasted effort….’me love awaits me … 2 more laps….200 meters total, 75 done….quick swim’ I think…

Something load rumbles through the room in a way that all large pool rooms seem to carry the slightest noise an amplify it. Sound crashes into me ears, a dreadful sound of haste an slammed angry doors. I had jus a started to bring me head up, me eyes searching for the source with their large green pupils an furrowed brow all in concentration. It didn’t take no time to find it either…...

I had changed me stroke to the breast-stroke when me world exploded to me front. A great geyser of water rose into the air, froth an bubbles exploding all ‘bout the area something wuz in the middle of it, a large mass, one I instinctively knew from the hairs a raisin on the back of me neck like wuzn’t here to swim laps like me. I kicked hard for the side of the pool, to roll upon the concrete that separated it from the hot spa and a run to the door an eventually the dorms…The clothing dragging ‘gainst the water as me heart pounded in the panic of flight. I’d begun to get jumpier at noise….I don’t know why….but the longer I wuz at this school the more me nerves seemed to fire on impulse at any unexpected sound….like I wuz some lil rabbit and thar be lots of wolves about. So I ran like that rabbit, ran so I could bolt home to me familiar burrow an lock the doors an be safe in me lovers embrace to be rocked asleep like me ma used to when I’d had one of them bad dreams.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

She was about to have one hell of a nightmare indeed...one that involves wetness, flailing tentacles, and my glowing eyes...

panic inspired the girl to be quick, but me, I think it came natural...only that it became heightened at the thought of having another victim. I was like a shark at the first smell of blood, senses heighten, skills multiply by a hundredfold. And then give in to the domain of water. I was king whenever I was in the water.

Amidst my praises, and trying to grasp the currents she left from her splashing about, I forgot to notice that she had already gone onto dry land, and was making a bee-line to the nearest door, a symbol of salvation.

But what was I doing? My purpose was to dash hopes. Her hopes in particular.

And as she passed by me, I knew there was one shot at this. I wasn't exactly poor in accuracy, only that at the rate she was moving, I might miss...I hadn't encountered anyone who moved this fast, fueled obviously by fear and the urgency to escape.

I prime one tentacle of mine for the job. I raised it above the pool, taking my time...

Wait...
wait...
wait....

NOW!

It shot from me at breakmeck speed, and I prayed not to miss. It went for its target without fail, slicing the air effortlessly.

Neptune granted me a dark delight. The tentacle slightly grazed her ankle, but it quickly wrapped around it, sending the poor girl face-first into the ground. And next thing she knew she was being dragged back into hell where her tormentor awaits.

Gosh, I love being fast.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 21, 2007 1:02 am
Profile YIM

Screaming an a kicking I clawed ‘gainst the rough concrete, desperately trying the get away, to stay outta the water. A tickle of blood in the wetness of the concrete wnet unnoticed by me as I struggled. First one, then another carefully kept fingernail breaking on the hard ground. I curled me fingers, finding no purchase on the hard ground as I wuz a slowly dragged backwards towards the pool. The T-shirt bunching its way upwards, knees skinned as I wuz a pulled.

I kicked the tentacle hard with me free heal, feeling the arm squish beneath me foot…rolling onto me back me shorts sliding upwards on me rear….leaving it bare wile the fabric bunched up in me crack like….pain as the rough concrete won in its battle ‘gainst me soft skin….me shirt now bunching up in back. Bra the only thing covering me breasts, the wet shirt bunched up a lil over them half off. But I didn’t care, no the more immediate thing wuz to get free to get away….inch by inch dragged closer to the water….

Me foot falls o’er the edge an hits the cool water. Waves tossing about in the pool an a bouncing o’er the edge. The rest of me thumps its way over the edge soon after, adding a small splash to the larger ones that roll over the concrete edges. I hit, every cut an abrasions suddenly sending pain into me head….screaming and then water in me mouth…I come up, still held sputtering, an a coughing the flailing ceasing for a moment while I try to breath….life comes first….the body needs its air, ….pain from a thousand small cuts hits me like a load of them bricks. Small trails of red slide into the water from those cuts, sure to engage the shark in the middle of the pool to go into an utter feeding frenzy……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 21, 2007 5:59 am
Profile WWW

Blood spread into the pool. If I was a shark, I'd have gone into hunter mode almost immediately and devoured her half off...

But no.

It was her, her body, her innocence that fueled my hunter instincts. I had to have her.

And so I pulled her sweet bodice into the pool, never caring if limb nor skin was dragged across the unforgiving pavement. I had to have her into this room, this space where I was king...and besides, this was part of her 'punishment'.

And as I swam she struggled, the shock of being back into the pool taking the best of her. It looked like she might be losing breathe, losing blood, everything...and the way her clothes were bunched up, or either torn, this was beginning to be very sexy indeed.

I was about to give her the gift she needed.

I went for her, grabbed her face, and kissed her. Full on the mouth. And even if she felt grossed out...I didn't pay attention. I needed to do this in order for me to get the most out of this...and for her to be really surprised out of her gourd.

I was going to give her the power to breathe under water.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 22, 2007 12:52 am
Profile YIM

With a series of splashes, I hit the water with me flailing arms, desperately trying to keep me head above the water as the beastie pulled me closer. Tentacles wrapped bout me, I could feel the presence like a solid mass coming closer…an closer as I fought with all of me strength. I didn’t want to die, didn’t want to suffocate in some watery grave to be found at the bottom of the pool by the janitor come the morning.

Something pulled on me once ‘gain, head going under till the air burst in me lungs an something solid pressed itself ‘gainst me lips. I silently prayed for a miracle, anything to show me my lord cared as a tongue pierced me mouth and me lungs a started to go on empty. It wuz a kiss like an boy would give, but the mass of scales an stuff was not human. No, the kiss had all the hallmarks of sex an need….but not human…not at all…

Lungs an body died first, gasping for air as the bubbles of me flailing ran past me eyes….eyes that slowly dimmed, me mouth opening in the water, groping for air…finding none as me lungs filled with water, an the end came. The body rebelling for a moment gagging on the water, me mind knowing I wuz dead, jus not yet admitting it.

That wuz when I realized a miracle felt it like I’d never known one fore this. I…I could breath. Me body went still, me eyes fluttering under the water…I breathed….a taste of chlorine swirled past me tongue….oxygen….me heart slowing…less panic….I pulled the shirt down ‘membering that kiss an what it said of needs an desires. An then I turned int eh water, the tentacle dragging me by the huge critter…eyes locking….his of need, me own of anger…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 22, 2007 8:28 am
Profile WWW

There was the shock that comes first when you realize you're submerging underwater. You know it yourself that you cannot breathe underwater; struggles will ensue; then if all else fails, you know that you are doomed to join countless others in the darkness of the deep blue, so to speak.

This was what I wintessed played before me. Her struggles to breathe. Then the sudden realization that she was still alive; that somehow, however absurd it may have seemed to be to her, she can breathe oxygen diluted in water. To wich she did not forget the ordeal she was in; she struggled and kicked to get free of the tentacles dragging her towards her attacker.

I, however, paid no mind to her struggles. There was only the underlying truth that she was mine to exploit now, in an area which I chose, over a territory which I control. She was mine now, even if for the time being, to use and abuse.

As I dragged her towards me, she tried hard to pull down the shirt which had ridden up quite nicely to show her assets, freely floating in the water, their covered goodness displayed nicely for me to see. I flicked her hand away from trying to cover them; I bound them with tentacles to keep her from moving. I had made up my mind to really enjoy this, and no amount of resistance from her was going to stop me.

By the rate she was going through the water, it was only a short periond of time before she was face to face with me again. I ran my finger on her face once again...

" Did you like the gift?" I said in a cold, deep voice.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 24, 2007 1:31 am
Profile YIM

Shuttering as the finger caressed the skin of me face, knowing the look in those eyes. A look of madness an desire that the stroke of that finger only amplified. Surely I wuz alive for only one reason….an it wuz time to put an end to that reason…. He called it his gift, but I knew that it was the lords, to help me deal with this thing. So, I looked back at him with me shirt up way to high for me liking an all waded bout me, an tried to speak in the water. “The lord is truly a marvelous god is he not….”me golden crucifix glittering in the water as it be a dangling in front of me breast poking out cause me shirt was so high. “Do you know bout Jesus his son an all?”

Perhaps It wuz why the lord had allowed this, this creature to accost me in this way. Surpirse showed on me face as the words tumbled out, a lil less for the water, but somehow a working. ‘the lord works in mysterious ways’ I thought once ‘gain. Taking a measure of this thing, wondering how I was gonna run or fight. I knew lots ‘bout turning the other cheek, but thar wuz some things I didn’t turn at all, I fought, an me virtue wuz one of um.

With me pony tail settled down me back, I floated, hands an feet bound in tentacles that might be like a octopus or squads I suspect. I mean being from the middle of the US of A hadn’t prepared me to be a fighting them kinds of critters. Suction cups pulled on me skin, I could feel each lil dimple of me, each pull along me exposed skin caused by the creature. Well, I was now wet an cooled off, it was time to go home an crawl in bed with hanaji…if only this thing would let me go….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 24, 2007 6:14 am
Profile WWW

She was blubbering things here and there, possibly the effect of the suddenness of things happening and the sudden realization of her 'gift'. There was talk about God, this 'Jesus' person, and everything. It seemed centered on religion. I was no stranger on religion at all...I paid homage to my god Neptune...but her, she was saying this things with a certain fanatic fervor.

That would not matter when time goes by.

" Do not struggle." was all I said. I rubbed my tentacles against her skin once again, not minding the red marks left by my suction cups on her skin. She was a prize, and I was enjoying my catch.

I especially enjoyed ripping the shirt she had on one by one, leaving her sports bra to cover her mounds, starining against the fabric of the sports bra. She looked really perfect, really innocent, really worthy.

Tentacles chased one after the other on her legs, marking them as if to distinguish her from all other girls that have been ravaged. She was mine...and if need be, I would leave marks on her just to remind her of who I was, and what I'd do.

But that wasn't me.

Lost in these thoughts, I began exploring her newly uncovered parts, reveling in the feeling of her skin underneath the cold calm of this room.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 25, 2007 12:24 am
Profile YIM

Do not struggle….do not struggle…..oh no…please lord no, not THOSE words. Like I’m gonna listen to that while ….while this critter tries too…. Me eyes wide with the trail of the thought, knowing the truth of it.

The pressure of the water pushing a lil on me….not as bad as when air fills me lungs, still not like being above water. A sudden pull an tug ‘gainst me skin as a tentacle rips into me shirt….shards of white cotton flutter by me face on the way to the bottom of the pool. I begin a flurry of mindless attempts to gain me freedom. To get jus an arm or a leg, or any thing free. I bite, scratch an hit or kick at the thing…me hair a swirl of motion in the water about me…bubbles dancing in the water.

This ain’t happening, not like this. I ain’t some trollip, some jezebel like them other girls might be. No, this jus ain’t right. I scream the water muffling me voice like a great thick smothering pillow. Not even an echo greets me…. Still I struggle, the tentacles going up me legs….holding me arms….exploring me skin in ways that bring damnation upon the meek. No, I ain’t gonna turn the other cheek, so I continue to flail an strike out, me golden crucifix still tween me an the critter as it bounces to me front.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 25, 2007 5:40 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next