View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Relaxing in the Spa (Kouzakai n cassie) (done) 

As if from a distant memory, my senses awaken to pull myself from the depravity of emotions back full into feeling the beginnings of a very powerful erotic quake, as if for the first time since the last time.

She has once again awakened my inner sense, has once again awakened my primal sense and I felt myself feeling lost, feeling as if I'm slipping away.

And the sensations that came after were tremendous.

The tool I had in her mouth, my enormous shaft, gave such a lurch that I fucked deep into her throat. I felt myself go numb...as if everything was focused on this one particular thing that was going to happen...and it happened.

Unbelievably it happened.

I shot the fluid into her mouth, this thing which she had so willingly coveted, so deliriously craved for, As I did so I did strengthen the pounds I was making on her very puffy mound, her delicious young pussy which I had the glory of fucking earlier. But all was different now. It seems she really has the knack for getting out the best of me.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

As hard as I had worked I could not believe the result as he moved. The fullness of him, expanding then the sudden lurch. Breath ceased as his wide fullness penetrated into the back of me throat an stuffed me insides. I felt a pressure in me gut, wanting to retch even as his fire hose erupted. A cascade of gooey milk slithered down me throat, the force of it pushing me back off the end of him. Cheeks expanded, filled by his warm seed, till I could hold no more nor swallow faster. I felt the thing I craved escaping into the water about me mouth. Clinging here and thar upon me lips as they trembled upon the thick head. More and more seed spilled into me. I could not imagine how I had held him within me lowers earlier….no wonder I’d felt filled in that moment….no wonder he slide within me now without problems as his tentacles pounded me insides and I hummed round his shaft.

Thar wuz no need to pull his seed from him, it flowed freely. Me hands felt the underside of him pulse gain an again with each knot of milk. Me stomach rumbled, felt full as the pulses finally ‘gan to subside a lil bit. Finally I could play me tongue cross him an me lips my eyes still closed to the sensations that threatened to push me o’er the edge yet ‘gain. Heat building…..even the water seemed warmer upon me skin…..oh lord…..could this be real….could this be what I needed?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 am
Profile WWW

As hard as I had worked I could not believe the result as he moved. The fullness of him, expanding then the sudden lurch. Breath ceased as his wide fullness penetrated into the back of me throat an stuffed me insides. I felt a pressure in me gut, wanting to retch even as his fire hose erupted. A cascade of gooey milk slithered down me throat, the force of it pushing me back off the end of him. Cheeks expanded, filled by his warm seed, till I could hold no more nor swallow faster. I felt the thing I craved escaping into the water about me mouth. Clinging here and thar upon me lips as they trembled upon the thick head. More and more seed spilled into me. I could not imagine how I had held him within me lowers earlier….no wonder I’d felt filled in that moment….no wonder he slide within me now without problems as his tentacles pounded me insides and I hummed round his shaft.

Thar wuz no need to pull his seed from him, it flowed freely. Me hands felt the underside of him pulse gain an again with each knot of milk. Me stomach rumbled, felt full as the pulses finally ‘gan to subside a lil bit. Finally I could play me tongue cross him an me lips my eyes still closed to the sensations that threatened to push me o’er the edge yet ‘gain. Heat building…..even the water seemed warmer upon me skin…..oh lord…..could this be real….could this be what I needed?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:23 am
Profile WWW

All i could utter was an unearthly moan as she finished off everything I had to dish out...as she swallowed everything this generous creature had to give her. I could have sworn, I saw her stomach expand a few inches out. I mean it must have if she was to accommodate my seed, the precious juice of my being flowing from me to her.

I looked at her face, so full of greed, seemingly so in need of having this inside of her...her tummy, anyway. She had to have it, she showed me. She had to taste it, had to do this.

I have to do her. Now.

I held her in my arms looking at her. I wished she knew what I was trying to say. I stood up more straighter, trying to get her to lie down and accommodate my need, my member, my whole being. Once again I had found the strength to get into her and finally show a truer side of myself, and I will do it without hesitation. Without remorse. I had to let out the monster, just to give her the satisfaction she really needed. It was the least I can do for her after what she did for me.

I held her waist and tried to get her into position.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:15 pm
Profile YIM

I licked me lips as the member left me mouth and danced for me…. His eyes positively glowed in the water an I smiled….smiled at the lust an desire that still danced within. TO my embarrassment I hiccupped…..then giggling felt his urgent tugs….

It wuz as if he had not finished …. Lord knows I smiled….more? I nodded as the last bits of his seed flowed down me throat. Nodded that I understood and wanted what he wanted….or at least thought I did. Then he moved me, strength in those arms and tentacles….and I did not resist, no longer was I the same girl protecting her honor, no… the beast in side was awake an in control. If he wanted to dominate, I would oblige him. I let him move me….uncertain if I was to be on me back or stomach….perhaps doggy style….or stretched in a pretzel. I would do anything he wished if he could continue.

Hands, powerful and large gripped me waist….”what ever you want….” Acting shy an coy….”what does the master of me bed desire…on me back….me stomach….doggy….standing an holding me ankles….your wish is mine to make true if only you will continue to use” I reached for it … noting it was still a solid mass of quivering flesh and gently bounced the thick head. It bobbed a bit, rigid an full….ready for me. “it….” then I giggled….a maniacal laugh of desire an delight he could still play with me even as I burped.

The hands moved me an I complied. Inside hot with desire….to have been filled twice. To have been given me release more times than I could no count. I quivered in anticipation, the song not done….the fat lady yet to sing

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:32 am
Profile WWW

It was a different kind of affection running through me as once again I held her. A bit forcefully, playing the part of the aggressor once more. I sought control, and domination, and she would give. She would have to, since everything has been running along so smoothly and I felt this would be a good time to finally put a period on her as 'mine' to use and abuse.

Use and abuse...hmmm, that sounded good.

One of the suggestions actually sounded like music to my ears pounding with the anticipation of a warm home once again...on her stomach, doggy-style she called it...I do not know this 'dog' creature, perhaps it was one of the sentient life which ran across this place in abundance, but I did get the meaning of how the position was to be.

I shifted my tentacles around her waist,, and held her ankles lest she drifted away from me. I turned her over...let her float in water....and decided to take her while she floated like that, take her vertically. I laughed...she still seemed tight as ever, actually thanking her a bit for doing what she did. It gave her hole ample time to recover from being stretched like a garter for some time ad now, once again, I can savor the feeling of being so choked.

Without any words whatsoever and only listening, I plunged my shaft into her once again. Watching as the head went past the hole...as it disappeared...and once again witnessing as it seemed impossible for the whole of my shaft to even pass the tight muscle ring it was stretching to impossible dimensions.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:09 am
Profile YIM

A man after me own heart….ok creature, but oh so strong an virile. He knew what he wanted and let his hands a guide me till I be a flouting in the water an all. Feet held in a lil ole grasp of tentacles that wound there way ‘bout me ankles an kept me form drifting too far…slowly the pulled me backwards towards him. Downwards to be split upon the joyfully bouncing organ of his. So thick an long.

Strong hands gripped be slender waist the fingers encircling the whole of me like a living ring of metal. I moaned in anticipation, me voice garbled by the water that would soon be dancing ‘bout us as he took me. I’d seen an felt what he could do….the power of him and I wanted it…wanted it all the more because he wanted me. To be loved, adored, I clung to the feelings as me eyes took in the far end of the pool with its blue tile edging and black stripes upon the bottom. Like those stripes that guided the swimmers in thar laps he guided me towards his throbbing shaft.
Fingers curled tighter upon me an then I wuz plunged downward, me hair flowed all about me head, billowing outwards in the water and making me world turn red before me eyes. Pain hit me as something huge tried…no succeeded to penetrate me middle in a powerful thrust that did not end when he hit me ends. I could feel every inch of him as he made his way up the slick and tight passage. It was as if a living thing wiggled and throbbed within an ‘tween me legs. Then he bounced, an rather found a way to continue to power through deeper into me. Water hissed from me lungs as I felt like I’d been hit by a fist though into me insides. Me bum hit something solid and living an finally I stopped moving downwards with a thud an bounce that set me breasts to a jiggling. I gasped an struggled to breath for a moment then shuttered with him inside an a filling me. I moaned as a wave of pleasure hit me and rode over me senses….

“Ohhhhh yeeeesss” this is what I wanted….the pain….an the pleasure that could be brought from it. Not a thought occurred that I wuz in his control….for in his control wuz the place I wanted to be. One had to accept some pain in life if one wuz to live. I had been full, but now me own beast emptied me an in that place wuz pure hunger. “take me hands….take me….take me….faster….” Me arms swirled in the turbulent water as I tried to keep meself upright from me waist up. Working on me breathing as the creature lifted me ankles wider and upwards. Twas a good thing I’d been doing them stretching things….cause right now I was doing the splits round a drain pipe I reckoned. The stretch pulled me muscles even more so and left up with lil room to adjust to the demands of me lover. I’d have loved to see meself take him in a mirror….to watch as his shaft slides in an out of me with me legs like they wuz perpendicular to him….instead the images danced in me mind. It wuz time for me to act.

I clamped down on him with renewed vigor. Oh I wuz awake now….reenergized. Pain can have that effect, only I wuzn’t interested in fleeing….no I had other ideas. Muscles stretched and tired tightened about the shaft an I vowed to make him fight to pull me off. Oh how I wuz a looking forward to this dance. No doubt he would have me squirming in delight as I felt him slowly withdraw from me insides only to power his way in ‘gain…an ‘gain till I felt his hot seed splash within me, his whole heavy shaft pulse and twitch with each glob it delivered deep within. Already I could feel the remains of our previous loving ozzing outwards, forced out by the shear size of the monster I rode.

“Don’t…..stop……till……I……can’t …..crawl…..away….. . “ it was the last coherent thing I would say I reckon. An even so I had to say it around each hard breath as I gasped from the efforts of taking an holding him within me. Our dance had jus begun, and too think of the wild ride it had already been made me realize that this could be the death of me. I faced it an laughed…..for if I died it would be of pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:06 am
Profile WWW

It was all that I had wanted from the start, and once again I was going to get my equal serving of sensual young flesh. Maybe there are some things that just makes being a monster on this island so worthwhile...girls like her. Oh so willing, oh so cooperative. Yes, this was what I had came for in the first place.

Once again I felt her tender folds closing in around my member, and I reveled in the feeling that once again hit me...that choked feeling that I so loved. I can't breathe. This must be something that drives men to be animals once they are in this state. I am no different. I am a monster, but am a male nonetheless. She awokened the primal urges that I had tried to keep hidden for long, not again. Not again could I stop what had been unleashed. I will surely make her feel that...and I will make her love it.

My tentacles were efficient for the job which lay ahead, and I binded the arms she had willingly given for me to hold. Such a sensual girl...I held them back, and used them to pull her back and bury myself in more deeper, deeper than I have ever been. I had grown quite a few more inches and if it wasn't choking the veins around her deftly stretched love hole, then she should be fine. I was sure no human female can take me while in this form but she proved to be up to the challenge, and for this she had gained my respect. She can be sure that after this I will definitely hunt her again, for the feeling which has left me sure, left me in control, left me in almost divine pleasure. This was a working of Neptune, if anything else.

My grunts issued as bubbled air in the waters around us. Such an elegance about her even in this form. I felt myself growing still as I watched her moving up and down on the veiny body of my shaft, actually seeing a pained smile as she accommodated the new girth and length that had encompassed the most awesome feature of my anatomy. I was clouded, my vision unfocused. Only one thing remained in my mind, and that was her audible moans. The words that came from her mouth. The obscenities she kept throwing to me. Oh, how I loved her for it. By doing that she kept my passion fueled, for this one final, long dance which we were dancing. This fandango of lust which we had kept going on for what seemed like days, years, months. This feeling which both of us so loved, so longed for. This sex scene.

I would grunt some more into the water, moving her along roughly, all finesse finally lost. She can take it...she was urging me anyway.

Quote:
“Don’t…..stop……till……I……can’t …..crawl…..away….. . “

That was the final word out of her obscene mouth before she issued unintelligible grunts and mews that further stoked my flames. Oh yes I would...I'm going to make sure of that. I'm going to make sure that even if I don't do anything, she will come out to hunt for me. She will call for me whenever she needed me.

She will crave for me.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:06 am
Profile YIM

The monster shaft of flesh within me moved….or rather the hands moved me upwards upon it sliding me off. The sensations of him slowly leaving me and the feeling it made in me heart clouded any good sense with me head. Red hair suddenly fell cross me face, the hands an arms that held me propelling me upwards with speed an force. Tentacles wrapping me arms behind me back forearm to forearm. Me breasts fell forwards as me shoulder forced me chest outwards making me think the pose would have done any cheerleader proud at school. ‘Cept now I did the splits with a hard throbbing shaft up the middle of me…one any of them perty girls would have been envious of an no doubt scared of as well.

I could feel the tentacles bunch, an knew I wuz in for the ride of me life. A mew from me mouth as I felt the end of him once gain press me….all the rest of his shaft outta me whole….I tried to wiggle back down…wanting him inside me, dancing upon him. bubbles from behind me head suddenly stopped, I knew….relaxed as best I could this time, an I fell….downwards in a rush. Me breasts coming up, me hair swirling in the water…me insides, oh those ached, but the ache of pleasure while he filled me an more.

A long lust filled cry gurgled from me throat as the air in me lungs left at the same rate as his shaft plunged its way into me….or perhaps rather I wuz forced over it. Thar wuz no stopping it…like a jackhammer it plunged its way into me aching insides an I would do nothing to deny its presence thar. It felt like he belonged thar, like this is what I had sought out an needed in me life. I felt whole like me lord himself wuz a filling me….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

From the start it had always been like this, feelings and words replaced by actions and deeds. Everything was all but a whirl of colors and sounds and sensations...

In every up and down, in and out motion that I did which seemed to get increasingly harder by the minute as it seemed she was getting too tight, I let her feel the urge and the need that I have for her in taking her like this. There she was, my dirty angel, the valkyrie of me spread before me. What sort of things must have I done to deserve such a fortuitous gift such as this? I would not waste her, I promised to myself. This was the final for I doubt she can last any longer if I continue much more...I should leave her something to remember and crave me for, and this was the only thing I can think of.

I could not tolerate to go slower any more; if I did I risk making her faint, which I would not want. All I wanted was for her to be present, active, and alive as I shower her again once more with the seed of mine. I held her steadfast, with force, making her remember who was her lord for now and whom it was she must please. She had come to this pose which I myself personally liked...this girl with so much lust in her body. I will empty that lust and make her lust for me. Make her remember me.

Remember...remember...

I kept repeating this like a mantra as if it would help her. 'Course it was near impossible since the school did something to this kids to make them forget, but then I can always hunt her down once more and make her remember all over again.

I fucked her like it's the last fuck of her life.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

The tempo made it hard to breath, water billowing in an out with each of the hard fast thrust….no longer wuz this an act of mutual adoration. No, the beast ruled me, I wanted it…wanted it an all this creature could give. Each thrust seemed to bring him deeper an wider….each pull out of me like I wuz giving birth an exotic an erotic one that made me close upon the edge of the cliff…..

I jumped….falling in a crescendo of noise, sensations and sheer ecstasy. I did nothing but ride the wave like a surfer caught in the moment. Inside I shuttered round him, each new thrust making the feeling continue. The water washed the pheromones of love from me skin as I rode that shaft. The thrust becoming easier to take with the copious flow of lubrication me body generated in its lust filled state. I wuz a rag doll….clutching then relaxing into that state of bliss…..”yessssss”

Heat bubbled from me skin….legs an arms aching from the constant pleasure of this ride. I feel him, further inside me that anything I can member…an angel of lust…. Must be…must be holy an of god to make me feel like I be in his presence. I ride the wave of pleasure as I ride him. Ride it to wherever it will take me the moan flowing with each breath out.

“Ohhhummmaaasssstttterrr ahhhhhh” another breath in..gasping “oaahhhhhhmmmmm”
I fI live I will crawl…..ohhhh but the pleasure is worth it……ohhhh the never ending stream that heats me belly…..the continuous release like nothing….nothing me lovers have ever done for me…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:36 am
Profile WWW

Passion ruled everything in this universe of theirs, and nothing will ever be the same.

I made sure that she will never forget this. Who was the master, and who was the submissive slave? The master of her bed, and the generous one who will grant her wish of being stretched like this? She will never know what hit her. She will never forget this feeling. Even if she forgets the memory, the feeling will remain...so large, so impossible if you would think about it, so...so unique. I made it so. I want it so.

The thrusts were all done with calculated strength, making her feel the will I was imposing upon her. She was mine, so long as she loved water. Each thrust was a word, a command to obey and remember. Each hold was a word of ownership. I owned her young body under the water. I owned her warm womanhood.

My grunts issue into the water and if it were possible, would have set the whole thing into a blazing inferno. Never in my life had I felt something other than rage that could heat me up like this, and I felt a great, big pressure rising up the same time as my passion. I felt it would be big, enormous if it ever came out. I grunted once more.

Her pussy had been more than a domain...it was home. Home for the aching member which pounded it now. Home for everything I had thought about prior to this event. Home for him. And I screamed in the water, a scream of primal lust, a signal that the end was about to begin shortly.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:20 am
Profile YIM

I felt one with the creature…knew that shaft like none other….knew the way he moved me he wuz in control an let me body be his….let me self give up all pretenses of who an what I wuz for the first time in my life. I wuz his….his for enjoyment…his ….I loved the water…felt an affinity to it….wanted him … but lord I was tiring…feeling the strength ebb from the constant assault of me insides….air coming harder I gasped…

A raging assault of water an sound bellowed behind me an sent me hair billowing from em back to me front….I closed me eyes to the fine strands, shut them to the every rising heat of passion.

An then as if like me final surrender to him hit he pushed himself deep within me, that large end expanding as he went. Jumping within me tight embrace….I felt the knot rise, felt it reach the end and explode within me…pressing me insides outwards to hold it all. Me world seemed to teeter on edge. Hands pulled me downwards and kept me thar…me own insides trembling along the length of him. Me fingers curled, the nails piercing me own flesh with in his iron grip in shear joy.

I stopped breathing then….me heart thumbing hard in me chest as the water ‘gan to bubble all ‘bout me. I wuz on fire … the heat inside searing me first….”Lordddddddd ohhhhhhh yessssssssssss” the last of me breath slammed form me now empty lungs in a final cry of joy….tearing rolled down me cheeks in the water….tears of happiness.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:55 am
Profile WWW

That warm home of mine was finally beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. It was finally beginning to feel like what I have been missing for since going convict once upon a time, long ago, in some distant land and on some distant memory.

I felt myself expand to the largest I can be, my end trembling, my heart pumping. It was like the magic moment before a battle, or the moment before triumph sets in. I grunted. I growled. Finally I shouted something. I do not know what, all I knew was that everything seemed to spin faster and faster as if the world had spun more than it possibly could. My mind clouded, my vision blurred. All I have were the feelings, the sounds, the sensations.

I pulled her tight on my groin as I felt the pressure within push itself out of me. With one final, feral cry, I gushed my seed into her, splattering her inner walls, filling her to the brink once more. ut this was a far more powerful one than the one that happened earlier, and I can't stop gushing wet cum into her. I can't stop hosing her down. I gotta release everything, had to fill her up.

We became one that time, we became one.

Around us the water seemed to breathe life, breathe something else I had not felt before. I felt more powerful than ever. Tired, yet I felt some new energy filling me up. And at last the last vestiges were over.

The afterglow was something else, as I never had expected to feel something like this...something which felt vaguely like the first time I won my first battle. Once again, I was...happy.

Moments later the girl awoke to find her body sore and covered up with a towel. She did not know why she was here...let alone why she was barenaked. She sought to cover herself up even if she noticed nobody was around. She felt another thing too. She tried walking but her knees gave away, it seemed something ached between her legs.

And on the floor, beside her, she noticed something.

A scale...and a petal of some flower.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Eyes open….slowly an blink at the light high overhead. Feelings, like the arms of an invisible lover hold me to the dry concrete beside a pool….How, I clung to the towel draped o’er me naked body. It spoke of a kindness in a sometimes cruel world. Though how I came to be here naked an next to this pool…I did not know.

Running, yes running is what I’d been doing. Glancing ‘bout me eyes noted me shoes with the small socks stuffed into the tops of um…all right…I’d been running…had even been in the spa…..

Me gut ached down low like something wuz missing from me….like I was missing a part of me. Sitting now I held the towel in place and then went to stand….I fell heavily upon the cement round the half empty pool. Knees wobbled….and thighs and hips trembles and protested like I’d gone an run a bit too far like I’d done the day I got lost and eneded up back home after an hour. The next day a waking up and trying to get to the bathroom to pee had been like this. But this time…I hadn’t run….not this time.

Brushing me fingers gainst something I noted the strange objects sitting at the edge of the pool…Picking them up I carefully twisted them o’er in me fingers, looking intently at um. A scale….an the petal of a flower I’d never seen fore. Sniffing I noted the intoxicating aroma. It filled me with happiness, an sent me to a thinkin on the pleasant things of life…and then….the pleasures one could have. Hanaji…yes hanaji waited for me no doubt. Once ‘gain I looked ‘er the edge an into the pool. Water remained only in the deep end. Yet all round me a fine mist hung in the air, like the fog that comes o’er the mountains an hangs in the plants after a rain. But this was inside….the building hot and humid, far more so than I ever remembered a building. I scotched me self to me shoes….then put them on.

No one answered me calls in the empty building….so I crawled, me knees scraping on the hard concrete, constantly having to stop to pull the towel back over me. Yet I kept the wonderfully scented petal that made me insides ache even more and the rough scale for some strange reason….It wuzn’t till I got outside that I finally noted a few girls coming towards me…laughing an a giggling thar swim suits so tiny an all. The laughing stopped when they saw me….somehow they helped me home, me legs refusing to work all the way to the door. I slide me key card outta me shoe an they helped me to me bed. I didn’t even here um leave….nor get a chance to thank um fore I wuz asleep only to wake with me lovers naked body next to mine. I glanced at the nightstand, a strange scale upon it….and a small plant growing atop the scale.. what did it all mean?….…..so many gaps in me memory…an why?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:44 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next