View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished)
(The first adventure of Cassie as an Pre-Agent.)

Carefully I untangled me self from me partners arms and legs in order to not awaken her at this early hour. After four long years we had finally graduated. With a hint of pride I walked that asle an up onto the stage to receive that thing they call a sheepskin. University graduate is what they’d call me, an it would have been the best day of me life cept me parents had been unable to attend. Four long years of study an work an me family could not enjoy it with me. Me eyes slide o'er the sleeping girl, drinking in her well muscled body an the gentle curves of womanhood that graced her yet. THier wuz no denying I loved her...and would do anyhting for her.

The floor was cool beneath me feet as I silently padded out to the beach to watch the sunrise. Me partners hanaji still snug in the warm bed. Later today we would leave this place an return to the United States. Worry racked me mind a bit as I wondered if me parents would understand this relationship of mine….would welcome Hanaji into our family. The soft sand doing much to relieve me tension as the sun came up on the horizon in its beautiful arranges and yellows. I would truly miss this place of tranquility.

The school had put us on a tube after graduation….something none of us had known ‘bout in all those years. They’d put all us graduates up in a series of seaside bungalows…Several thousand girls in one great big party, I think there wuz even alcohol an all. Many of the girls in shear joy at the libration of the day.

The rest of me life loomed ahead of me. No job, not yet….not even an interview. I’d start that soon enough, me feet now in the swirling surf, warm water playing o’er me toes. Swaggering me full hips as I twirled in the water, red hair like a sheath of flames in the early morning light, the black string bikini setting the curves of me pale body off in perfect contrast. It was still a strange thing this black clothing that molded itself to me body in always changing ways. Its like it had a mind of its own an could read mine. Last night I’d warn leather, then when I awoke this morning thinking about a stroll on the beach it had been the bikini, the narrow string at the back falling tween me bum cheeks an disappearing form view. So many changes….so many in four years.

Would me parents accept them all? The surf closing round me calves as me whole body came up on alert with the screeching sound that seemed to wail out from somewhere in the middle of the bungalows….a constant nerve rattling screech of some sort of siren, warning of something….but what. A scream then, female and of terror….I start to run, me heart rate pulsing neath the black strip of leather ‘bout me throat….what? what is this?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:24 am
Profile WWW

The cold depths of space presented a lonesome feeling to the Lieutenant, viewing the vast darkness, with its occasional flickers of small starlight from their space colony just hidden behind the shadow of a colonial moon, drifting just off-planet from the place he used to call home.

That was a distant memory...the history of how he used to slave and entrap, perfect the skills which had made him one of the top brass in the Alliance...it was all committed into the long history of the organization. He had just received word that there was a fresh shipment of potential 'products' coming off-planet and he was present to personally oversee the selection and the detention of the new 'products'.

Stars in the horizon seemingly winked at him, offering him a gentle reprieve in everything that has happened so far. The loss of fellow Alliance members, and the failed runs...though these failed to even scratch the successes of the organization, it had achieved one of its goals.

It had succeeded to darken his mind, it had succeeded to douse a little of his spirit.

Although somewhere, the memories of his former days had served as a thing to liven up days like this...

" Sir." a personnel entered his own personal quarters. " We have received word that the shipments will be coming shortly."

" ...and there is a message for you, from the Main Office."

Main Office was located somewhere in the inner core. From what he had heard it was located in the city-planet of Corbin 5, a handsome building marking the greater power of the Alliance's core.

" I'll take it here, thank you." he said, sitting in front of his desk and reading the patch.

--Kkkkakk--

Quote:
They had just begun the acquisition of fresh slaves, and we want you, Lt. Gorshnak, to spearhead the selection process. And may I congratulate you for the successful deal you had secured with the kingdom of Arranze.

In return, we permit you to select one of the 'products' for your own personal relaxation. We do hope that this will be a good haul for us, since it is said to be the largest one so far.

Until then, Lt. Gorshnak, we value your loyalty, and may the Alliance stay as strong as ever.

--Kkkakk--

Afterwards, the screen faded black once again.

Heaving a sigh, Kouzakai once more wore the temple guard he was so fond of. His sword, which had seen quite a lot of battles since he first used it, had been left behind...he was going to the showroom, and not a war, and he thought it redundant to carry around a sword and scare the new acquisitions.

Kouzakai proceeded to the viewing room.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:19 am
Profile YIM

Hanaji….I ran me only thought to be near her in case all the noise wuz of some sort of impending doom. Tsunami….perhaps. We’d been warned ‘bout the way a big wave could hit the island. There were precautions an warning systems in place in case it did happen. The blaring siren could be for just that.

Feet slashing in the surf as I made me way along the beach. Then softer sand that seemed to suck the energy from me legs as I pushed meself. The palm trees swaying in the light breeze seemed at odds to the sudden female shriek that rent the air from one of the other lil bungalows further inland. Strange that noise with all this siren wailing…strange to be happening….

The building loomed closer, the glass panel wide an open as the curtains shifted in the early morning sea breeze. Me hair fluttered behind me as I tore closer to me love, the distance closing with each footfall.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:06 am
Profile WWW

Kouzakai got his ship up, the Devourer, as he got into early flight prep. It would be only a short ride...from the station to the 'viewing room'.

The viewing room was a satellite station orbiting round the planet's where they got the acquisitions from. This would be a building fitted with a large hologram device, usually painting a picture of the product's safe area...their home, a place they've visited, etc. There, the thugs and sometimes officials of the Alliance would sort out the willing from the rest, and put lower price tags on them. Customers placed higher value on those who did not give up without a fight.

These high-priority products were the reason why thugs were so hard to find. A lot of them were wiser, faster, and on rare occasions stronger than most thugs and goons the Alliance used to capture them. It was this that required the services of a high-ranking official, or at rare times someone close to the top of the Pyramid, someone like the Lieutenant or others.

As for this particular case, he did not know why he was being summoned but it seemed a whole lot of the acquisitions were high-priced ones. The station had already lost twenty of their best thugs to these high-class products, and it seemed they were still on the loose around the viewing room.

The only thing positive about it was that the ADD would have an abundance of top-class agents if ever they intercepted this present batch...that is, if they dare.

Moments later, after a quick trip from the colony, the Lieutenant's ship landed on the dock of the Viewing Room.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 am
Profile YIM

The strange looking men had Hanaji, one at each end of the bed, her body splayed tween them in the tattered remains of her lace teddy. With her head behind the body of the man with his back to me I could not see her face or the expression she wore. But the shattered remains of the bedside lamp that now littered the floor wuz enough testament to me that she had not asked for this…

They must have taken her while she slept….must have surprised her for she would have fought them off an would have made their life miserable. Once again I wuz eternally grateful this girl, now woman, had come into me life, for without her I would not have signed up the martial arts course, would not have stayed with it for all those years of school and eventually earned the coveted black belt.

Heat rose within me, me eyes narrowing as each step closed the gap. Muscles clenched an went ready, the pulse already hammering within me veins rising a bit more as I closed in for the kill. The one to me front had to be the first, he would see me before I could act. The one with his back to me would have to wait. Instantly the calculations seemed to pass through me head, me body would clear the one hunched over her face an pinning me loves straining arms to impact the one now readying himself with a grin upon his smug face that brought up the beastly form of the great cat into me gut.

Anticipation soared through me body, elation an a readiness to do battle to save me love from what these evil men intended. The great tiger within sprang with me, the one tween her legs already having his weapon of choice out an poised tween the opening I had enjoyed so thoroughly jus the night ‘fore. He would be first. His intent interrupted before he could begin the act of desecration upon her.

Launching me self upwards an outwards, the edge of me foot leading the way like the sharp edge of a knife upon the long shaft of me leg, I sailed through the morning air. Time slowed, an ancient black sleeve fluttering about me arm, each snap of the fabric brought me foot that much closer to the target. Each nuance of motion, the small adjustments to the point of impact I made with the leg were visible.

Watching as the eyes of me victim slowly came up…then grow wide, only serving to expose that much more of the vulnerable neck I sought. The resounding crunch of flesh an bone, the gurgling an muted scream brought pleasure to me ears. The momentum of me body slowed, gravity bringing me downwards as the sharp nails upon me fingers racked the body I went over. Superficial damage that, but also satisfying none the less.

The one thing they never are able to teach you in class is what happens after you strike decisively. I hit the bed, an me love, then tumbled o’er the edge, rolling upon the body still gurgling an struggling to breath upon the floor. I came up onto me feet, ready to battle the second man, an stared dumbfounded at the tentacles that came from his ribs an held me loves hands pinned o’er her face, his…his….member ramming her full red lips, sliding in an out her mouth, a mouth that had brought me to rapture so many time fore.

The black cloth slide about me body like an ancient r rated ninja costume designed to show off the body. There were times I really tired of the silly cloth that moved an changed of its own. There in the reflection of the mirror I saw me having chest, the line tween me breasts brought on by the way the cloth bond me body. The great golden tiger of oriental design that slide over a shoulder, claws an fangs out an ready to do battle.

“Try me….I’m ready” air blowing outwards as me chest heaved from the exertion, but I’d readied meself for this day….an not even known it. All the training, the running, the sparing. He wuz going down. A strange device floated in the air behind…a glint of glass in the morning light coming off a lens like aperture. Forgotten as the man thing moved.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:00 am
Profile WWW

This was why we never got human thugs so much. They were such a nuisance, wanting high payrolls and complaining about inhumane working conditions and such. We had a few good aliens in that station but good help is so hard to find these days, especially within this part of the galaxy largely controlled by the ADD.

I landed the ship perfectly, and proceeded to the docks. Devourer turned itself off automatically and went into hibernation mode, staying out like a porchlight. As for myself I hurried to the Viewing Room, where sounds of struggle and death followed.

I was sure those sounds of death were not the girls. That was a golden rule here...never hurt the merchandise.

Walking around I spotted two or three guys having a hard time subduing one girl. I bought out my gun, the one I usually carried during viewings, and fired it. A syntho-net covered the girl and bought her down, and I instructed them to use tranq darts to take her out cold. I advised them to use minimal force as possible, despite their intent to wrench her head off her shoulders.

As I went deeper and deeper, I helped quell quite a number of rebellions. One girl even launched herself towards me but I moved slightly to the left. She overshot, hitting herself in the foot on a wooden beam. Before she could even get up I was on her, injecting her with a sleeper. She was out in seconds, and I had to get medics to check up on her injury. Had to get them in 100 percent condition.

The present merchandise was a beauty. Everybody had that innocent quality about them and I saw only very few sub-standard merchandise. I took time to view the illusion...a grand beach resort of some sort, which bought back memories...before I headed to the place where they greatly needed me.

Reports said there were already two men down, and a third one seemingly going the same way as two products were in that area. One was an already subdued one, the other, this was the one causing problems...huge problems.

With no other choice visible, I went ahead to investigate.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:35 am
Profile YIM

There wuz no time to think about the strange sight before me, only time to react an free me love. Step one had been achieved even now he moved towards me around the disheveled bed. The body upon that bed breathed, an that would temper me response enough not to kill him. The bible did have its eye for an eye parts, an even the new testament with all its love yur enemy stuff wuz looking mighty hard to keep to right then an thar.

Hanaji did lil else to respond, making what these beasts were doing even more pathetic. “Hey ugly, can’t have sex with willing girl whose conscious eh?” The taunt a sidelong shot at offending the beast an helping me get charge of me own response. I came lower on long sculpted legs, the muscles bunching as I prepared to spring tiger style onto me prey. Fingers curled, the manicured nails flaring in clear polish that caught the light of the morning sun. Soon they may be a crimson red, and the thought agreed with me as I called the spirit of the tiger that lived within. Each pulse beat slowly fell in rhythm to the rise an fall of me chest.

Tentacles a good eight of um wavered in front of his bronze tummy like a obscene wiggly mass. I could see me opponents eyes narrow the crinkle of an old scar white an stark were it crossed the outer edge of his socket and curled down his right cheek. His mouth curling into a sneer, one I would soon wipe from that ugly face. His muscles bunched an then he sprang. Already I was seeing the line of attack, already I was moving without a thought, downwards, me foot sweeping its way round in a long arc.

Contact, hard an brutal that sent a twinge of pain up me leg. The sound of something snapping. Arms flew by outstretched, the empty hands still attempting to clutch at me. Good….then something seized me arm, wrapping itself in tight tendrils about me wrist an yanking me backwards. Sudden realization that I’d given no thought to the wiggly mass at his waist…never been trained to deal with something with more than four limbs as I crashed backwards onto the floor me feet coming up. I went with the motion, driving me feet over me shoulders an turning.

The roll cost me…arm painfully wrenched at me shoulder as I spun over onto me feet next to me attacker. A painful tug brought me chest to his, toppling me o’er on top of him, me arm threatening to come off an I screamed in pain, tears watering me eyes. Lashing out with me free hand I felt the softness of his neck. Fingers an thumb spread like tow knives to bury themselves into the soft flesh around the adam’s apple an squeezed. I felt the sudden pop an then the collapse of me fingers into me thumb, a gurgling noise that coincided with the release of me arm.

Staggering in pain that coursed into me middle from me shoulder I watched the poor sod twitch on the floor his face red an contorted cept that long line of the scar that stood as a vivid white mark. I knew then I had to move, had to leave as if the gentle voice of me lord wuz warning me of dangers ahead. Me hand found the crucifix still about me neck as it round tween the cloth covered breasts that rose an feel from the exertion of the last few minutes.

Hanaji, bless her, wuz still out….had to…had to get moving the voice strident in me head. Struggling, a rising level of panic as I failed with the first attempt to place the dead weight onto me good shoulder with but one arm. “Hanaji….wake up….Oh please lord help me…..” Something crashed nearby an I jumped in me skin…heart racing as panic tried to take hold…. Purposely I slowed me breathing as we’d been taught in class….an tried again, the weight falling across me back, a small groan coming from me lover’s full lips. She might be smaller than me, but all that muscle gave her weight…. I could feel the muscles of me legs bunch….could feel me back strain as this time I kept her up an over the shoulder. One small bounce an she settled onto the shoulder….If we’d been playing I’d have spanked the naked bum that settled out from under the tattered white teddy. No time for that….I could sense it almost…could feel it in me bones as the hairs along the back of me neck stood on end.

I moved to the open door, the curtains billowing in the breeze coming up off the water an a gently tossing me hair. The front door splintered sending a curtain of debris to pepper me almost naked bum, me back protected by me lover. The smell of smoke an burning making me nose itch. I ran. Ran as best I could with all the extra weight. Adrenaline coursed through me, the dull throbbing of me other arm subsiding as I went. Never looking back, knowing it as a danger.

There….right….trying for the forest but hearing the screams all about, A man coming up the path, a girl over his shoulder, another in tow with a rope about her neck….oh no…Wuz I in hell? Quickly I turned off the path, heading for the beach. Knowing as I went that only the broad beach remained free….not looking forwards to having to run along that sand with me love in me arms….but safety…it had to be thar….that way.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile WWW

As I entered, death smelled strongly in the air.

I looked down on the floor to see a writhing mass of tentacle and goo, feeling slightly less than myself. This, three of them, all lying unconscious or dead on the floor, and one on the verge of death. He looked stupidly at me, face turning to puce as his larynx got clogged by blood clot and saliva dealt by the tremendous trauma it received. What girl was it that caused this? She would be...perfect.

I bought my foot down and smashed his head in. That way he would die a quick, painless death. I called for the coroner of the station, to bring three body bags, two for alien and one for a modified humanoid.

I grew less and less excited about the job and more and more frustrated. This girl had clearly been smaller than they, still they had to go down against her. What kind of help had we been getting? This is unacceptable. Nevertheless, I now knew why my help was required. This was one of those jobs quite out of the hand of normal thugs and goons. I had to sort this out or this would escalate into a full uprising, what with a number of these girls running amok.

I moved along the synthetic background. The sand felt quite real underneath my webbed feet, although I knew it was fake. I was beginning to think I should've bought my sword along.

I met a thug carrying a girl over his shoulder, with another one in tow. I recognized this one as one of them who gave us trouble. I winked at her, kind of trying to dishearten, and spoke to the man.

He said he saw a red-haired girl run along with a girl in her arms. He would've given chase, if not for these two slaves who had to be bought to the outside of the room. I signaled for back-up, so that he can join me soon. More of these girls were still out here. I called for the nearest station to supply back-up, some of our best catchers.

As for me, I took it personally to track down the red-haired girl. I made my way down the pseudo-coastline, following fresh tracks of little feet.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Me legs grew tired as the rocky cliff face grew ever closer. I rose above the thundering waves an crossed inland obscured by the waving palms an larger trees. The white sands of the beach ended at its base, an imposing barrier to me movement further from the terror of the graduation festivities.

Looking back the way I’d come I could clearly see the deep prints in the sand, then forwards the jutting rocks stopping all movement. Screams still sounded from behind me…gave testament that not all wuz well, an that yet more girls were discovering the evil that lurked thar.

Looking up I traced the fissures, an ledges that one might use to get up an o’er the face of the rock. But climbing had never been me thing, an with hanaji still groggy an o’er me shoulder the chances of me getting out this way wuz nigh impossible I reckoned. “Lord…what do I do….?” I had to get off the beach….that wuz a start. Had to hide the way I’d come. So turning I entered the forest, trying to leave not a trace of me upon the ground as we went.

A moan sounded from me back…fingers rubbing me almost bare bum as I picked me way through plants an over logs. Whatever they’d given her had not completely knocked her out, nor had it done anything to make her less amorous…an this wuz not the time nor place. Her scent grew musky as I moved further into the forest, the cliff still to me right….high an foreboding, stopping me as well as any tall fence would. Another groan or maybe moan an the legs kicked a bit. Still I stumbled on, me own legs feeling like wet noodles.

Birds chirped an chattered away as they flew from tree to tree….thankfully the wail od the siren had ceased. I could only hope that perhaps it meant it wuz safe….still….pushing me way though the bush, the branches clawing at me skin an clothes I stumbled onto bright sand. … The blue sky opening up before me, a fleck of clouds on the horizon an the cliff jutting its way into the sea. The sounds of surf pummeling the rocks roared in me ears, the scent of salt heavy in the air. Slowly I dropped the heavy load upon the soft warm sands next to me….an sank downwards as well.

Cradling the face in me hands, watching the half lidded eyes as the gazed at me but never focused. “Hanaji…love, yah gotta wake up, show me…show me…we gotta climb….I….I can’t do it without yah” still only a moan, an the flailing of an arm that thudded ‘gainst me chest, fingers rubbing themselves on me skin….like a mouth to the flame. “oh…what did they do to yah…what did they give you….”

Noise behind me, a snapping twig an I came up, whirling an ready. If I had to I would die before they took us…I could only hope it was an all clear, an end to this nightmare.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:08 am
Profile WWW

I walked along the pseudo shore, looking for further signs of my prey.

Walking on this shore bought back memories of a life I thought I did not have. There was something about space travel that affected the memory fo someone, and I seem to have no recollection of the life I had before joining up the Alliance...but with this, flashes seem to come back. Although they are only vague images of me raping slaves and stuff...the closest would be something on a place like this. Somewhere. Some time ago, when I used to be...

I disregarded it.

This was no time for flashbacks and vestiges of a former life you cannot remember even having. I had work at hand and I must do it. I continued to follow the sandy trail up until I came to the path where it stopped and the sand met an illusion forest.

Until I heard a crack from within.

That crack should mean something. At least I was near someone. If it wasn't that red-headed culprit, at least I can bag me one of these products for myself. Nevertheless it had to be her. Too much time was already spent in nothingness, and too much manpower had been lost in this effort. I had to end it, right here, right now, and I had to bag the most precious thing this batch had to offer...that girl.

I went in deeper and deeper into the illusion forest, but there was no sign of the twig-cracker. This was futile, maybe that was just a glitch in the programming of the illusion.

I was all about to give up when I wheeled around...

And I found two eyes staring into my own, and a limp girl into her arms. It was her, the red-head.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:46 pm
Profile YIM

A strangeness in this man an his fancy clothing that looked out of some B type movie set. in his hand he held a contraption much like a pistol of sorts an so wuz probably me foe…but could be a friend. Therefore, I hesitated for that first second of reaction, not sure, while every nerve in me body wanted to fire the muscles that would put a foot or a hand along his long aquiline face. I would be fighting for me life, that gave an advantage in these sorts of things.

Larger an of greater muscle mass than me I had to have every advantage ready…an still as me eyes watched his body. The eyes told me stories, stories that gave me a premonition or maybe I saw a flash of me past. I knew not which, but somehow he seemed vaguely familiar. That there had been a time or two that his body had been next ot mine…had made me sing a song that woke up the beast I did all I could to contain deep inside me. The feelings flew by an unsettled me even more, hairs up on the back of me neck, my chest rising an falling in slow deliberate breaths that made the crucifix cast back the sun in a series of glints of its metallic surface. I could feel the beast within stir…could feel a gnawing hunger rise within me gut an threaten me sanity. Biting me lower lip in order to push the beast back I settled into a perfect Kata position. Then curling me toes in the sand, every inch of me ready to strike out, I opened me mouth.

The steady voice was opposite of the butterflies that quivered in me tummy, “Who are yah….an what yah want with me on me love?” might as well be direct, if the answer wuz one I didn’t like I’d strike, but till then I would wait…or see what this strange looking man wanted.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:04 am
Profile WWW

For some seconds or so my face was left expressionless and numb. I was there, face to face with the tormentor that had everyone so riled up.

Some more seconds passed before I found my senses come back.

My gun was set to stun, a standard pacifier gun I'd obtained from one of the guards outside the room's doors. It was standard for everyone who wanted to partake in 'harvesting' to have one of these, which could either paralyze, stun unconscious, or even trap in nets any of the 'merchandise'. I wondered if I even needed one, what with my skills, but then again I just took one out of following regulation.

Besides I was too tired to even try and do things by myself.

Back to the prey. She stirred, trying to find a way out like a caged rat. But there was something that I saw, a completely different movement that almost had me out of my senses again. That biting lip that I had seen on some of our 'merchandise' during transport and when they were alone by themselves...it was an expression of suppressed desires. Sometimes they relieved themselves of these, to the delight of our thugs, but most times they kept it within themselves.

Impossible. Even at this stage of being caught she can still think about those things?

" Look," I said, trying to convince her. I called for back-up secretly, seeing that I had to take her partner away immediately. " I'm not going to harm you, I just need you to...come with me."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:59 am
Profile YIM

The arm with the gun stayed neutral, neither moving up nor down. The gun had me most worried, it would neutralize an training I had. But we had been taught what to do, and the sandy ground might …. Might just help. So I kept me eyes open warily watching this strangely dressed man. In some ways he had a flight suit on….but that wasn’t right either. The bare feet with their webbed toes….hands that followed much the same pattern only longer.

What is human? The pattern fit an didn’t. He wuz a strange one, an I kept trying to place him. It wuz as if we’d seen one another ‘fore….as if I knew him an me skin crawled….everything screaming warnings. Still it wuzn’t me way to react without…provocation.

Nothing moved, not even the warm sun as it rose in a golden hugh o’er me shoulder. I had the advantage there to…the sun wuz to me back, his face. I could feel the warmth upon me back, soaked in by the black top with its floppy arms. Could feel it on me bare bum an legs. The sounds of the chittering birds returning, it wuz as if we two were alone…no-one else but this strange standoff. An tween us on the soft sand lay me love. The white teddy torn, the silver rings glistening on her body…three of them, jus like I had three. A white band of satin an lace circled her throat, not unlike the black leather band that circled mine. Yin and Yang…..Two in a circle of one.

“That so….are you with the school then?” I paused, a bit of me red hair blowing cross me face. I let it hang, staying focused on him, on every twitch of his muscles jus to get the drop on him. I thought ‘bout it…..”an give me the gun an you carry Hanaji. If I feel it ain’t safe I’ll shoot you in the back so help me god. An he will yah know.” Wuz this the answer to me prayer, this ‘man’? Me Lord works in mysterious ways an so to count out anything wuz a mistake.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Profile WWW

She was in a world quite familiar yet strange things have been happening and she was confused. Of course she won't trust me. But what can I do? I did not have any intent to harm her. Use her, maybe, but not harm, as it is forbidden among the ranks of the Alliance...any damage incurred on our behalf to any product would come out of our paycheck, and it's a whopping six-figure one. Even if I earned around 7 figures per trade this was not going to be a good thing.

I made a slow movement of putting my gun on the ground. Good thing I had worn one of them jumpsuits...the sight of me, earlier, wearing my battle gear would have scared her out of her wits enough for her to consider less talk and more action.

" I won't harm you, okay?" I said, holding up my webbed hands to show that I had no other weapon left. " I'm from the...school." I said, riding on. " I'm here to help escort you to the safe zone, now, if you would...do as you please..." I motioned for her to get the gun since she wanted a piece of security, "...then we could all go now."

I stayed in front most of the way, carrying the unconscious girl over my shoulders. She was making a little bit of noise but everything suggested she was in deep slumber. Must've been one of those Kylexian darts the guards used...one tiny prick was enough to knock you out for a day, and the girl must've received a full dose.

They were reckless. This girl must be out for about a week or two.

I kept walking ahead, and if she thinks of something funny, I had my tentacles rippling stealthily under it's scale-receptacles just the same.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:16 am
Profile YIM

My eyes drank it all in…trying to find the truth an the lies. The gun slowly going down to the sandy ground…the webbed fingers being a bit disturbing in there difference from the Norm. In fact I’d never seen the like, no maybe…as if in a daydream of sorts. No…a dream of mermaids an mermen that. Had to be for no such thing existed…did it? It wuz as if I wuz on one of them big ole rollercoaster’s jus a going up an a down an a twisting around. Like I wuz trying to make sense of sum thing that didn’t make any.

Those big arms an long fingers scooping up Hanaji all gentle like. It was a gesture of kindness, like she really did have value an he treated her as such. Her poor head rolled, the eyes half lidded an unfocused. Using one of those big webbed hands He steadied her head an pulled it gainst him like a small child who needed comforting. Perhaps he wuz telling the truth. But the school? I’d been thar four years an never seen him or anything like him. Then he could be security.

Surf pounded the rocks behind us as the giant moved along through the brush with Hanaji carefully wrapped in those muscular arms. The strange suit shifted in the filtered sunlight with each step, a gentle sway to a mans backside that wuz confident an powerful. A scent wafted by me noise with a tange of the sea…an something more. It tugged me…feelings coming up form deep inside like I had enjoyed this scent before. Primal it wuz, an a felt a growing warmth in me gut.

Had to get me mind back in the game, so I looked over the strange pistol like contraption. Script, not of English origin was here an thar in the dull finish. A few switches an buttons, one had to be the safety. Pointing it away from him I gently squeezed the trigger…nothing. “all right stop….which is the safety….Were not going forwards if I can’t pull the trigger an be assured this thing ‘ll work. Me uncle taught me how to sue shotguns an rifles thar on his farm. So … like what kinda gun is this…” I kept turning it over an over, being real careful were it pointed, cause that’s jus how yah treat guns. Things wuz jus not right with it…not normal at all. The red beam came on….an I let the dot sit on the ground tween us. “Oh…that’s better, so yah got one of them fancy lazer sights on this thingy. Again….which one is the safety. Cause if it ain’t all clear and the bad guys jump yah I gotta be able to help yah don’t I.” I cocked me head sideways, furrowing me brow a bit. “An who are these bad men an whatta they want….one of um was shaped really weird….tentacles like.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next