View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Even head girls have rules. (vera and Admin) 

Post Even head girls have rules. (vera and Admin)
This thread starts from the consequences of learning to swim thread

Sgt Ritter would rather have been smacking the old monkey to the glossies on his desk than being bothered by the dark skinned little muffin that had come into the security station all piss and viniger like. Frankly if he could have gotten away with it she might have been fun to have riding his joy stick, but that was forbidden without exception. So instead all he could do was watch her body move under the wet white cotton top and wish.

'stupid girl' he muttered almost under his breath as he got the paperwork and watched her fill it out. He'd end up having to stamp it...fill out a few lines...waste of time really. One could only hope there would be something in it for him. stuck up bitch didn't even take the hint as she walked out. Then again it saved him from possibly loosing his job and the few perks it did give him.

now...lets see....ohhhhh?

the soft whistle escapes his lips, Head Girl...

suddenly he lurches for the regulation book. pages rustle as if a heavy breeze blows. page after page, it had to be in here. He could swear it was.

"Fuck yes" the words gleefully echo off the small stations walls. "Oh fucking eh...this is our day danny my boy. Article 26....god damn it's about time it was more than my fingers wrapped around you old boy."

The smile grows larger, fuller till it fills his face and his eyes sparkle in glee. Once more he looks down at the magazine. Hell yes he decides. Yeap, time for some good old investigative interrogations, and best yet he is within his rights to extract the confession anyway that it needs to be done.

With fingers almost trembling in anticipation he punches the keys on the security counsel. In a room atop the 200 block dorm the phone rings. Already the Sarges heart beats faster. Already his thoughts go to the requests he can make of his obsession. Her picture flashes on the screen and he whistles at what he sees. Yes, head girl, no longer falling under the normal student restrictions. No, that lack of restriction gives him all he can ask for. How long....too long...fuck yea....

the phone clicks....line open...

"Head girl Vera will report immediately to the security station 200 for questioning about an alleged incident. You will come with the following items to be sent to the lab if necessary. One pair of high healed fuck me shoes. One pair of black fishnets, all your restraints....do you understand?"
He made sure his voice held the authority he held. Made sure he sounded as professional as he could given the way his heart was already pounding in his chest.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Even head girls have rules. (vera and Admin)
Vera sighed, still annoyed about her day. A potential Prefect becoming utterly useless while ruining another student's clean record. Worst of all, she hated being lied to which Cala seemed to take full advantage of. Her fingers clack loudly against the keyboard, taking her frustrations out on the keys as she typed up her own report.

Just as she finished, her phone rang. Before she could even give the standard greeting, a gruff sounding man was immediately giving her orders. She truly dispised most of the lower staff which consisted mostly of security guards and lower ranking teachers. Hearing the required items, Vera knew that something went wrong and it was going to be taken out on her.

"How convenient," she replied, "I was about to send a report to your department but I suppose I will have to send it in person now. Understood, I will be there with the items necessary." The Head Girl forcefully puts down the phone. That damn brat. She knew only one person was stupid enough to do such a thing. Most higher staff would punish the student but this rent-a-cop was going to take full advantage of her through this.

But Vera was not one to directly disobey a staff member. She was still a student. Even being one of the Headmaster's pets was not enough pull to get by a direct order. The Head Girl grabbed some heeled shoes and fishnets, already having a small supply of them to dress up for her master. Sighing softly, she began putting rope of various levels of coarseness, hand cuffs, ribbons, finger cuffs, and shackles into the bag before putting the shoes and fishnets in.

Smoothing her uniform, the Head Girl made haste to the security station. She gave a slight bow before laying a envelope with Cala's and Pia's files in them. "I am here as requested, sir," she said firmly, "I also have the required items with me." She held a bag in her other hand as she waited to see what this man wanted with her.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:45 am

Sgt Ritter kept to his seat, smiling at the image that now graced his presence on the other side of the security window. He loved the fact that the girls were taught to obey ever word. The older ones were much better and from everything he had heard the head girls…well…were a delight.

He hit the buzzer to the access door the faint hum of electricity sounding in the otherwise silent room.

“Enter, dropping the bag and stepping away. Security procedures you know. I will have to give you a full pat down and then we can have our….well…enter…..” motioning to Vera with a hand while he moves the file she has shoved through the small access panel to sit beside the one Cala has filled out.

Good…now…hands on wall, feet more than shoulder width apart.” He watches as she complies…watches and tries to keep his hands from shaking. He will make sure it is a full pat down…even an orifice search would not be going to far. He loves the short skirts, the starched uniforms and especially that way this one seems to strain to keep the bounty of her body under wraps. Yeah…soon enough he chuckles.

Moving out of the security booth he stands behind her, feels the vibrant heat of her body as if it seeks to draw him in close. The power of her sexuality forces him to to stop for a moment and collect his wits. This is his fantasy…a fantasy come true and no little tart is going to put him over the edge before he want to go there, but fuck there is something about her…something that pushes at his sanity and makes him want to take here right then and there.

Was it the curve of her back, the way her ass was pushed backwards towards him…fuck if he knew. But there was something….something even that other bitch …cala…yeah that was her name had had, but not nearly as strongly…or maybe he’d just been warmed up by her…maybe…but maybe not.

He bent…smelled her…oh fuck yes she was alive in a bitches scent. His hands closed on the slender ankle….

“Stay perfectly still, I …I have to feel…frisk you up and make sure you ain’t carrying no contraband. Just cause your some head girl don’t make no difference here. Then…well then we can have a our little talk and get down the to the bottom…” his hands reached her inner thigh, slid along the top till they come to the wet panties….almost he blanched…bottom…wet…fuck yes….one finger sliding under the cotton fabric, feeling her tense as he forces it into the wet hole.

“Don’t want to find out you were carrying concealed weapons like.” He smirks, feeling her tight wet grip upon his finger and thinks of other things he just might insert into that tight wet hole. Silently he thanks the god above for Cala, for article 26, even though his faith is nonexistent. Best this way….fuck yes…best this way…

“but then you seem to be a really tight bitch…still gotta check, its in the regulations” and that time he did not have to lie….god it was good to be the king.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:27 am
Profile WWW

The asian's eyes narrow at the man at the mention of the 'procedures'. Vera knew this was a lie. Even if it was in the rules, she knew what his intention was. This was his excuse to get as much out of her as possible before she manages to get out of this predicament.

She entered through the security door and sets the bag down near the booth. The Head Girl sighed at the order but complied. The woman moved over to the wall and spreads her feet out. Her upper body leaned forward slightly as she holds her hands out against the wall where the officer could see them.

Vera could feel the man's body press up against her rear. The growing erection in his pants could be felt through her short skirt as the heat seeped into her own body. His vile breath could be smelled as the officer took in her scent, leaning forward to start from the bottom and work his way to the top. It was truly disgusting.

But her body did not agree. As a Head Girl, she was already broken and trained by the Headmaster to submissive and dominated. Vera's body was recognizing the officer. He was not just an authority figure doing his job. This was a man taking control of her helpless body.

The officer's body pressed against her back as he began to feel up her ankle. The command to be perfectly still was stronger than any rope or shackle. Vera's nails dig into the wall. She wanted to turn around and slap this man. But her arms felt heavy, unwilling to move as the hands moved higher up her body. The heat and stench of the man's body smothered her. She felt trapped, helpless.

Butterflies flutter in her belly as the fingers grope her thigh, searching for hidden 'weapons'. Unconciously her legs spread a bit further making it easier for the hands to slide up her inner thighs and up to her covered prize. Vera's head leaned forward, hiding the brief flutter of her eyes as two fingers prod at her covered entrance. She could feel the damp fabric against her skin. Oh god, she was wet. She was aroused and knowing this only excited her further.

The Head Girl resisted any urge to tell the man to hurry up. She did not want to show any weakness or at least no more than she already was. The fingers continued to push against her damp folds, parting them gently only to pull away. Her hips rock faintly against his touch. Her heart was racing as questions flood her mind. What was this man going to do with her? How long would he take advantage of her? Was their anyway to escape him?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:59 am

With his finger wet with her juice he almost chuckled. She was a good little girl, not a move while he had worked his way inside her tight folds. There might have been a slight tremble, maybe or it was his own imagination. Though her silence, the way she held herself, she had to be enjoying this, and if that was the case might as well…well go all the way with what article 26 allowed.

His damp digit worked its way back along her slit. Not far..no, that prize was right next door. He was thankful she could not see his grin…see the crooked yellow teeth. She would do what he asked if what they said was true and he just might have the dream of his life.

Pushing, he felt her tight muscles pulse against his finger. Felt them clench and then…god then he was sliding into the tight hole. He would swear in a court of law she had actually pivoted her hips slightly….damn he wanted to fill each hole…fill it with his manhood till she screamed his name in joy.

Reluctantly he let the finger out, felt the curve of her thighs….moved upwards…forwards. Cupping both breasts as his torso pressed to her round ass. It would only be better when she was dressed and trussed up. His erection slumbered, a simple toss in the hay no longer sufficient for his needs. Some might say deviant even, but he did not consider them any different than any others.

Yes, he needed to get on with this…needed to get started before he lost the ground he had gained with his dick.

“Seems you are under suspicion of rape. A cute young girl like you….want to tell me about what happened tonight. I mean I think that whatever happened we could…well…we could come to an agreement. “

He spun her…and pressed himself against her, pushing her back against the wall while he gazed downwards the long platinum hair like spun silver in the lights

“Unfortunately I do have to put you in the holding cell…so…come along. There is just something about women in cages that well…just keeps giving if you know what I mean.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 am
Profile WWW

The man continued to show his authority over her. Fingers tease up and down her entrance, gently parting her netherlips through the fabric of her undergarment. Juices flowed freely, soaking her panties as they are pushed into her tight sex. How quickly this man was going was taking the breath right out of her. She did not find the officer attractive at all but the things he was doing was pushing all the right buttons.

Vera had bit down on her lip to prevent making a sound as the man worked. She could feel his heavy erection sawed up against the cheeks of her ass. The Head Girl knew where this was going to lead. She knew that cock would soon be deep inside her, taking every part of her being as his own. Her thighs trembled as fantasies of her submission play along her thoughts.

His hands claimed her firm breasts, squeezing and molding the luscious flesh contained in her bra. Desperately the woman tried to maintain control. Her breathing grew heavy as she tried to prevent herself from sounding ragged. She was going to make Cala pay for all this but for now the only thing she could think of was the groping fingers on her chest.

Her dazed daydreams were interrupted by a sudden spin of her body. Colors melded in her vision leaving her off balance as she fell back against the wall. The officer's larger body smothered her own as she was sandwiched between the wall and the man. Facing him now, Vera could not hide the heat in her cheeks as she gazed at him. Any woman would have blushing cheeks at this point whether it be embarassment or arousal.

"Y-Yes sir," she replied softly, "What do you wish for me to do?" There was no getting out of this. This was blackmail but it would be insane to stand up against the staff. No one would support her in such a case just like no one will support Cala, a lesson she would teach that brat very soon.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 pm

He had enjoyed the touch of her body against his even through the clothing. Even more he loved the way she differed to him, the way the heat rose in her cheeks to a rosy glow at his touch. ‘What do you wish for me to do’ the words like music to his ears. Could the rumors be true….there was only one way to find out.

“You will place yourself in the cell….and then…” the smile grew, a leering grin while he stepped back and let his gaze travel the length of this luscious young body. A body that contained his dreams and he would soon posses. She was wet and willing by every measure he knew in a woman. Even her eyes seemed to be pleading for him. That pleased him immensely, that other bitch Cala had stormed off all wooden like as he watched. This one seemed to be melting into him.

“then you will strip for me….I can’t have any weapons laying about…of course I want it real slow and nice…I want it so that I have a rock hard Johnson, if not I get to punish you for not fully obeying the staff. After that we will have a talk as to the acquisitions that have been brought against you. And if you are innocent of all charges then you will be released, if not….well….I suppose there will be a way to find some mitigating circumstances” brow lifting as he looks into those come hither eyes.

She would do as asked, of that he no longer had any qualms. It was just too bad he could not get his hands on other students as well…not if they were all like this one.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:25 pm
Profile WWW

She was being looked at like a piece of meat. The Head Girl was no longer a person before this man's eyes. She was merely an object, a toy for his amusement. Frustration flared inside her but at the same time excitement tingled up her spine. Vera was going to be used, abused, and her body was going to love every bit of it.

"Yes sir... I will show you that I am innocent," she replied softly. Her eyes lower as she moved to follow the man to the cells. Whether she was innocent or not did not matter anymore. This man was going to take what he could get using every shady loophole in the book. As a Head Girl it would only show poorly on her if she disobeyed a staff member. Even if the staff member was utter trash.

Once the cell door was opened, she stepped inside. Vera kept her back to the man as she began to slip her jacket vest off one shoulder then the other. The woman knew her stuff when it came to stripping in a way pleasing to the eye. She gave a timid look back over one shoulder before letting the vest slide completely down her arms. The cell door shuts, trapping her in the cage as she continued to strip each article of clothing one at a time.

She turned to face the man as she unbuttoned her blouse. Each button release seemed to bring relief to the large mounds that they contained. Her fingers lightly spread her blouse open as she went lower, letting the man peek at the depths of her cleavage and the white fabric of her bra. The last button was free and her blouse parted open revealing the hardened nubs of her nipples poking through her pearl white bra.

Vera turned once more as she slips the garment off her body and lets it add to the growing pile of clothing at her feet. Her fingers slide around her hips as she bends over at the waist. Slowly, she pulled her short skirt downwards. First her panties were revealed then the smooth cheeks of her rear. The soft fabric collected at her ankles as she stepped out of them.

The Head Girl was left in her undergarments and her shoes now. She first removed one then the other before reaching behind her back to unsnap her bra. The straps fell from her shoulders as she crossed her arms infront of her chest. Turning around, only the cups of her bra remained in place by her hands. Averting her gaze, feigning shyness, her arms slowly fell forward revealing her pale orbs before the officer's eyes. Her peaks were erect from more than just the cold room, standing tall on top of puffing pink areolae.

Her hips sway as she turned once more, bending forward. The panties were next as she revealed her shapely rear to the man. Only after they were removed did she bend lower to remove her socks.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:16 pm

He watched with growing interest as each piece of clothing fell to the floor. Watched as he felt that familiar pulse of life in his loins. She moved well, very well but not well enough. Her body was delightful, a wonderful toy that soon enough he would posses.

The fullness of her breast, the way she squeezed the orbs together revealing the depth of her cleavage; cleavage that could easily contain his hardening dick should he wish a titty fuck. His smile grew, but titty fuck was not what he was after just yet. He played rougher than that, harder. Most men by now would have had a raging hard-on but Sgt Ritter was not most men, he required more.

Those long legs…yes, they could encompass a man, could lock around him and pull him deeper. The rounded hips…he licked his lips as his excitement grew. She moved well, perhaps music would have helped her but it was too late for that. An oversight this time, perhaps next. Yes, there needed to be a next time, he would have to promise himself that.

She bent and he say the darker stain upon her panties…watched intently as she slid them over her rounded hips to reveal the wet pink slit that glistening invitingly in the cool lights. He was a little upset when she only removed her socks and did not spread those pink lips with her fingers…did not plunge a finger deep inside and then suck the juices from it like all the girls in his favorite porn tapes did.

“you need some more practice if your gonna make a man rock hard there little lady. Yah move like a stiff old lady and…what’s with the R rated version. Spread those lips of yours, play with yourself…wiggle those hips and go a little slower, build it up. Cause like see…” with that SGT Ritter slide his navy blue pants downwards to reveal the half awake 3 inches of his manhood.

“not good enough at all….” Pulling his pants back up to cover his still semi-erect pride of life.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

Vera's eyes narrow at the remarks she earned. She was trained by her master and this man had the gall to spout out such filth. Alot of the remarks did not even seem appealing. Porns were so much more pleasant when there was some ounce of realism to them rather than the standard story of a horny teenager pouncing on the tv repairman.

She turned around, her silver hair swirling behind her as she moved towards the bars. Her eyes flicked at the poor excuse of manhood. The Headmasters were far more pleasing. The fires she felt before were beginning to die down by this old man's greediness. Her fingers wrap around the bars as she leaned foward, gazing at the man.

"Perhaps you can search can search me yourself then," she said softly as her fingers lightly spread her netherlips open. "I can assure you that I have no weapons on me, officer." Her breasts press up against the bars. Her nipples poke proudly between the cold metal as she gazed at the old man.

If she was to be this man's toy for a few hours, so be it. But the Head Girl was not about to let her training by her master be insulted. Even as a slave she had some pride in her various skills.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Oh she was good. The way she hung her head and moved that body.

“Don’t you worry, we will search you really well….really really well. No turn around, hands behind you and through the bars…no..lower…yes…like that”

He watched her, made sure her hands would be below the horizontal bar so she would have to bend her knees or arch her back to stay upright. She could of course squat or go to her knees, but she would not be able to stand straight. There was something about making sure she couldn’t that appealed to him. Appealed because it spoke volumes about a more than helpless state.

With a click I placed the small thumb cuffs around her thumbs as they protruded through the bars and then opened the gate to walk in and look her in the face.

“Tell me what happened tonight…between you and Pia and Cala…you don’t get a lawyer…”:

He let his fingers trail across her jaw, saw the pulse leap in her neck and felt the heat of her body. He was going to enjoy this greatly…

“And no going to your knees…just arch your back and straighten your legs…” he noted that there was nothing like the taut expanse of female skin to feel under your finger tips. And hers was all his. In fact he really didn’t care what her story was so long as he found some small thing to punish her for…something that was against the rules.

She was his to do with as he wished.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

She turned around as directed. Her arms slip through the bars with the horizontal bar resting on top of her wrists. The officer's hands grab hold of her hands, holding her in place as she felt the the finger cuffs close around her thumbs. Once released, she shifted in the uncomfortable position until she bends her knees to a go into a sitting position.

The man entered the cell and looked down upon her. She managed to goad him into continuing this game and her body was being revived once more. Her eyes lowered as she kept her gaze to the floor. The officer moved her gaze to his own as he began to ask questions.

Before she could answer, she was given another order. She lightly trembled to his light touch to her jaw before she obeyed his command. Slowly she rose up to her feet. Her thighs spread apart, giving him full view of her still slightly damp sex. Her body arched backwards causing her large D cup breasts to jut outwards proudly. The room was rather cold but already her fair skin glistened with sweat.

Vera had two stories in her mind. The truth and what he wants to be put on record. But the lie would have to come second for her pride as a Head Girl was still at stake at the moment. She will need to tell the truth before attempting to make a deal with this staff member.

"I caught the two of them having sex in the hot tub," she began softly, "As a Head Girl I called them out on it and provided punishment and correction to them both. They both continued to resist and claim that they could freely break the rules because they claim to be in love."

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:23 pm

His fingers trace the swell of her chest. Lightly moving from valley to hill and back to valley all the while nodding with her babbles. For a moment his mind grabs onto the fantasy of two women in the hot tub with him, their naked bodies glistening with the cascading bubbling water.

But this…this girl cuffed and spread before him is even more enticing. Bondage is his thing. The thing of his that society has not let him indulge; till now. Even now it takes his breath away to see her struggle before his touch. To see those heavy breasts sway and the nipples grow as he plays. Best of all she seems into the game. Seems to grow wet from it.

He touches her to make certain. A slow slide of his finger along her slit gathering up the moisture. His cock jumps, pulses as it grows firmer. Fuck yes…Viagra be damned, wasn’t going to need any of that shit for this erection.

“so they were having sex in a the hot tub. … give me the rules they broke and the punishment visited upon them for breaking those rules.” His finger plunged inwards, feeling the hot wet tunnel grip it. He could scarcely breath let alone think to ask questions. But he needed to…needed to hear her utter the words that would allow him to punish her anyway he wished.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Profile WWW

Her rapid pulse could be felt through the woman's breast as they continue to swell and firm from the man's touch. She gasped softly as her nipples were pinched and tweaked, causing her body to arch further as if offering the luscious orbs to the man. The pain brought only more heat to her rock hard peaks as they continue to be engorged with her hot blood.

The familiar fluttering had returned to her belly as a finger slides up and down her glistening netherlips. Vera squirmed slightly, her footing shifting in a futile attempt to find a more comfortable position. She was not here for her comfort but for his.

The questioning continued as she was ordered to recite the rules that were broken and the methods of correction. "Ahhnnn!" her mouth open to answer only to suddenly feel the man's finger plunge deep into her unprotected sex. Juices squish around the invading digit as it worked back and forth inside her clinching muscles.

"Uhhhnn..." She began to recite the numbers followed by the title of the rules. The list began with fornicating in public, indecent exposure, resisting correction, cursing in public, and ending with disrespecting a Head Girl. "Nngh... I... Pia was to be teaching Cala how to s-swim. I continued the correction by leading the lesson and having Cala go to the pool. Between instructions, Pia pleasured m-me with her tongue while Cala swam in the water." Though she could not really call it swimming. "Afterwards, Cala attacked me. My arm... Sc-scratched."

Her explanation ended in a low groan as her thighs spread a bit wider. Her hips quivered as her toes curl against the hard concrete floor. The feeling of helplessness was settling in at this point. Vera could not move, could not escape this man's touch. She could not focus on resisting as he continued to ask more questions. Every time she finished a question, her focus was greeted with the curling finger inside her dripping folds. God, she felt so hot right now. Her entire body was tingling.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Sgt Ritter sucked in a long slow breath amazed at the response this nubile young woman gave him as he moved his finger in her tight folds. The fantasy so long in his head was coming real. For all his years he had never had such a beautiful woman grace his bed. Not even the whores he could afford had been half the looker this one was.

Her verbal response intrigued him, gave him reason to continue. He knew he was good, and her response was right in line with his ego. Yeah, the whores had always told him what a great lover he was.

“So you admit that this Pia had sex with you?....I think this Cala might just be mistaken in calling it rape, I mean she licked your pussy did she…not you hers?” no way that could be rape. Stupid tart. And the rules the two had broken were real rules. That was really going to be a bummer if he had to let her go without a “punishment”

He could feel his now hard cock now pressing uncomfortably against the confines of his pants. With one hand he worked the full orbs feeling how stretched the skin had become. Nipples stood out, the areolas engorged on blood much the same way his cock was. She was a work of art…a toy to play with, to stroke till he was happy. His natural ability would not doubt leave her satisfied. Soon enough she would discover that a man’s dick beat out a woman’s tongue any day of the week.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next