View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Vera's Revenge (Cala) 

Post Vera's Revenge (Cala)
The report fowarded to Vera's office left a bitter taste in her mouth. The Head Girl had to pay dearly because of one student. She paid because she was foolish enough to put some amount of faith and trust into Cala. Her punishment was to become much worse than the Arab's but in the end she will win this little game.

The price was high, she had to spend six nights with that horrible old security guard. Though vile it would only be short stays with how that fool held up in bed. But what made the other punishments pale in comparison was her nearly two days worth of punishments at the hand of her master. Vera knew she deserved it in the end. She failed to correct a student and got the local authorities involved. So if Cala wanted to revel in that small victory she could but it would be after their little bout in the ring.

She had hoped that Cala would turn around and see that there was only one path that would not end in disaster. It seems the woman took all but that path, leaving destruction in her wake. Vera was not one to break students into meek little slaves except for the harshest of punishments. Though Cala fell into that group, there was much untapped potential that could have bloomed into a proper woman of society. Now there would be no mercy. She will win this fight and take her prize.

The Head Girl was dressed in her school uniform as she sat at her desk up in the tower. There was no reason to go searching or even to call the woman here. She still had the nicotine patches that Cala so desperately needed. The Arab would come to her and this matter will end tonight.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Post Re: Vera's Revenge (Cala)
Fidgeting in the chair I tried once more to concentrate, but everywhere the lingering emotions of ghosts seemed to penetrate my psyche. ‘Nooooooo” but the word did not still the flashing emotions that threatened my very insanity. I could feel something close…the girls next door perhaps. Lust…joy, happiness….and from someplace else that lost despised depressed feeling one got from being lonely having lost everything.

I knew them both, Pia had been here last night. I could swear I still felt the warmth of her. But now I knew my error. I knew it as I gripped my head and tried to still the feelings that swirled out of the ether of human toiling and sent me reeling under the onslaught.

Fuck me….I’d dumped every drawer in the room out on the floor in desperation. I had rifled through every pocket looking for the little white aids that would bring me bliss and escape from the swirling maelstrom. Nothing….I was sooooo fucked.

There was only one place I could get them now. Only one person and she held my life. I was not about to go crawling to her. No way in hell.

The day had been hell and it showed as I looked at the bloodshot reflection in the mirror. Lines were creased on the poor creature’s forehead. Puffiness formed under the eyes making them look sallow. Even my hair looked limp and split. I shook, shook from the effort to keep myself from stumbling into the emotional black hole that threatened me at every turn. I lacked energy, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and curl into a little ball.

I had not slept a wink, and classes had been disastrous. My attention flowing into whatever emotion was strongest at the moment. I cried…I laughed…I did all manner of things that could not be made to go away. I suspected…even felt the angst of my teachers as they considered whether I had lost what little sanity I had.

I could not go on like this…could not….

The tears stained my face, maybe it was self pity. Maybe it was something more. There was little doubt I had lost..I was lost. I would have to face her. Would have to see the ice queen and get my patches. No doubt she would lord it over me, make hell seem like a midsummer picnic in comparison.

The lift took me upwards once more. As Allah is my witness I knew I had been stupid. I’d been in the moment again, had done gone and pissed on the only girl that could save me from myself with those blasted patches. Stupid..stupid…stupid. Now I had to keep my mouth shut, do what needed doing and no doubt earn them back one and a time. That would be the Ice Queens game.

The door stood before me…I fidgeted rolling my hair in my finger. Then biting my lip I pushed the button and felt the sudden hate wash over me. Security camera…had to be, and she knew who was at the door. Hate, loathing….determination…Lust? no…that had to come from someplace else.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Profile WWW

The Head Girl did not need to look at the cameras to know who was on the other side of that door. The aura of pain, fear, and desperation had grown all too familiar for her to not know who this was. Apparently reality hit Cala hard to realize just who she was messing with and this is before the woman knew about the matter at with the security officer.

Taking a long breath, she lets it out with a soft sigh before calling out to the student. "Come in, Cala." Vera's voice was cold though her aura gave away her growing annoyance on the matter. On her desk were two envelopes along with two nicotine patches. This was a discussion that must be spoken with clear heads and Cala's aura tends to bombard her empathic sense when the woman lacks nicotine.

"We have much to speak of," she continued, "Take your patch and sit down. You will not speak until I am finished. If you interupt me, I swear I will do everything in my power to destroy your precious little lover. You think I was cold before, that I was cruel? Cala dear, you have seen nothing yet."

Again she took a breath to calm herself while the heated words filter through that woman's brain. "Congradulations are in order," she said calmly, "I did not think anyone would be so stupid to put their trust in a crooked cop. But it was not all for naught. You did succeed. I was called into the security building and taken to a cell where I was frisked and... thoroughly interrogated. He then gave his report to those above. So congradulations, you took the matter out of my hands and now this is what our punishment will be."

"Well actually there are two choices. You could refuse the punishment outright and be arrested for assault," she replied, "In telling your story of supposed rape, you failed to mention the part where you attacked me and lightly wounded my arm. Also all evidence pointed that there was no rape so that charge was dropped. This punishment is due to my failure to correct you and for the school staff having to step in. So you got your wish, my position is threatened."

"Now for the punishment," she pushed the other envelope forward, "I will admit it is not much better but I suppose you can see as an... opportunity. We are to fight in a ring before a selected audience. The loser will spend their entire winter break as the other's slave and must obey anything asked or ordered of the person. Furthermore, should I be defeated, I will be stripped of my ranking as Head Girl. Is that not what you wished for? Well here it is. But, if you lose, you belong to me and there the punishment of disrespecting a Head Girl will be mine to decide."

With a sigh, Vera rose to her feet. And walked away from Cala as she continued to speak. "I suppose it is my fault for ever trusting you at all. You succeeded in getting close only to cruely stab me in the back," she turned, her silver hair wisping around her shoulders, "My punishments have been soft because I had hopes for you. It was stupid of my for ever having such hopes. When I finish you, I will ensure that your life as a useless slut begins under my beck and call."

"I suppose that is all. Do you have any questions?" she asked, folding her arms infront of her chest, "The battle will be tonight. The rules are in the envelope I pushed forward. I do hope your night with Pia was worth all this."

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:51 pm

It surprised me she actually let me come in. I was still worried, but then she was the ice queen and I was a mouse. I felt the growing annoyance bombard me. Ok…this was not to be a social visit. The grim determination that followed showed just how much she was keeping her own emotions bottled up. It actually was more than a little calming to be this high in the tower and away from the mass of emotion below.

Fight? Fight….what the hell.

“They want us to fight?” The bliss of the nicotine patch was a welcome relief and my mind had finally started to function again. It might not be a good question, but I had never imagined that this is what would happen.

“And If I win you lose..if you win I am…. A slave?” I was mumbling as I read the note. It didn’t make sense at all. I was to be hers? What did that mean. Oh…fuck me…

“Bathing suits?” that was what the letter said….for a fight? This was making no sense even in this weird place.

“I am sorry it had to come to this, though not even this makes any sense to me, I mean how does this place operate, you…you raped Pia….say what you want but you did and for that alone I would bring you down and it looks like somehow you got off. SO yeah…I will kick your ass tonight just so it makes Pia safe from you. And If I loose I will kiss your ass to keep her safe, so see…you get your wish but only if you win.”

I was so fucked…..so fucked, but then I had all the incentive in keeping Pia safe.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 pm
Profile WWW

The brave words that were thrown at her were hardly of worry. Cala showed that she had no skill in fighting even in the heat of the moment. Vera was no wrestler but she did know a variety of self defense moves that continued to grow thanks to Taisie's teachings. She was never much to resort to violence but for this particular student she was willing to make an exception and seems the school is as well.

"Correct, you did want to be on display like a little whore so we will be fighting in bathing suits," the rules for defeat and victory would be explained when they arrive in the ring. "And dear, I already have you kissing my ass so you best come up with something to offer in order for me to turn a blind eye to Pia. She was rather disrespectful as well."

"Now, get out of my sight. Prepare yourself and perhaps look up what is considered rape before you go about making yourself look like a stupid slut again." With that, Cala was dismissed. Only when the woman finally left did Vera slump back in her chair. A hand rested on her forehead a she leaned back. To ensure her victory she would show no mercy.

Vera spent the rest of her time preparing. She lightly stretched and warmed up to ensure she did not suffer any injury due to bad luck. The Head Girl then showered and change into what would be her battle attire. A black string bikini would barely hold her luscious D cup breasts in check while thin thong bikini bottoms would cover her sex and disappear between the cheeks of her ass. They were going to make of show of her so she shall not disappoint.

A long brown overcoat hid her practically nude form. She ensured it was wrapped tightly before leaving the tower and heading to the address the report noted. She doubts students will attend besides maybe the other Head Girls. This was a matter of the staff's entertainment afterall. When she arrives she looked around to see who she was to speak to about this event.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 pm

My mutterings lasted the rest of the day. No rape….no fucking rape. Why I would tear her up for that alone. The threats against Pia, withholding the patches from me, and having g sex with me while I was under the influence. It had been great sex, the best sex I had ever imagined and she even denied having done that to me.

I was a problem. Hell no, I came here, I did what she asked and got my grades up. I hadn’t even thought about figuring a way off this island and still I am in trouble. Sure enough the letter was real enough. Fighting it out in a ring? Though I had to admit that there was certain regal elegance in that. But the outcome…the winner takes all thing. That seemed wrong on about al the levels and knowing the ice queen I would live to regret the day I was born if I lost.

I knew now not to rush her, she moved fast and knew how to throw someone. Maybe she had been lucky, then maybe she knew a few things about fighting. I knew hair pulling and scratching. This time I was going to have to be able to swing and hit. Well at least I figured I would.

Bathing suit…now that I thought about it tearing hers from her was going to be fun. Nothing like humiliating the damn icicle when we came together in front of the staff. Yeah….stupid suit, she would no doubt do the same to me. In for a pound out for blood.

I tossed on the black suit with its yellow straps. It would stand out on my dark skin that way. Had to admire the way it hugged my curves in the mirror. Let the staff get their jollies. I was going home this winter break and vera was going to be at my beck and call. That brought a smile. No more laundry, dishes, maybe dad would take a second wife and I could be done with her. I had to chuckle at that, it would serve them both right.

Where she was cold I was heat, so be it. I just put the uniform on over the suit and headed out the door so I would be 5 minutes early at the ring. At least Pia would be safe this way.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

Vera's eyes narrow at the leering gazes of the men in the security station. They knew why she was here and what was about to happen soon. Thankfully a female officer approached to greet her. The ring was set up in the lower level. The woman ordered the Head Girl to strip down to ensure there were no hidden weapons before the match.

She had been through this game before. But the Head Girl had regained her bearings and composure. The student slipped off her jacket bringing forth gasps from the male officers at the revealing swimsuit she wore. Vera then gave them a little striptease before bending over and putting her hands to the wall.

Men fought with each other as they decided who would frisk her. Vera could smell his rank breath as the man pressed up against her bare rear and began to search every curve of her body. Being on display like this was driving her libido insane with need. "Ahhh!" a sharp gasped left her lips as a finger searched both her sex and her rear for hidden weapons. By the time he was through, the woman had a light sheen of juices around her inner thighs.

Once satisfied with the search, the female officer led Vera into another room. The woman gave a knowing smile as she pulled out a bottle of body oil. Already nude, Vera tied back her hair to keep the long silver strands out of the way as the woman ran her hands all over the Head Girl's body. The touch was sensual and soothing. Unlike the gruff old men, nearly all the female staff members were perfect female specimens.

It was obvious this officer knew more than just law enforcement. The student found herself moaning and melting into the woman's arms as fingers glide and spread the warm oil over her fair skin. A perfect sheen reflected the lights above as Vera stood as still. Only when the woman finished was she allowed to free her hair and slip back into her bikini. Now all she could do was wait till the show starts.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am

She bounced along the path to the security office. A familiar place now that she had filled out a report against Vera. At least this time her school uniform would not be wet and the full length skirt she hated so would help make her feel safer. She breathed in the scent of the surrounding forest, clearing her mind for the bout.

Only then did she enter the building.

“Cala here as required”

The gruff man just nodded and motioned for her to enter the side door.

“Hands against the wall in the red circles, feet on the blue ones on the floor, we need to make sure you are not carrying any concealed weapons.” The impassionate voice droned.

Concealed weapons? Who did he think I was? I put my feet were they needed to be and had to lean forwards till I was off balance to put my hands were I was ordered.

“I don’t have any weapons at all, you guys even took my scissors when I arrived here.” Another man entered the small space and reached beneath my dress. “hey…what the …”

“shoes off, no one knows if they might have a bomb in them” I heard him say form below and behind me. I let him help me with the shoes…and socks. And then the hands begain to travel up my bare leg. I could feel the dress rising…could feel the cloth rubbing along my shins…then over my knee as it rode upwards.

“you fucker” I spun, not gracefully since I had to push off the wall, as the man slipped a finger under my suit and felt me up. I managed to get one hand in his hair before my world spun and with a distinct thud I was on the ground. Clawing, scratching and swinging I fought him while more hands seemed to join in and slowly pinning my flaying arms and legs beneath their combined weight.

“The mother fucker was feeling me up” I yelled before the hands left me and I yelled again. More like jerked and yelled…and then bounced on the floor. Shit it hurt. My lip split, my tongue bit.

“Next time keep your hands on the circle and don’t resist the officer in question or I will turn up the juice. Tonight you will get a full cavity search and any other time you are brought here we have the right to do it again just to make sure you ain’t carrying. You’d be amazed what a woman can put up her pussy.” That same monotone voice over and over while I gasped and tired to get my arms and legs to work again.

“Now get up. Hands and feet in the circles.”

I did not need another of those shots so I did it, slowly, looking about me to memorize their faces and the badges so I might press charges later. Fucking rent a cops.

He started on the other leg this time…and this time I screamed bloody murder when he pushed a finger in me….After that I think I blacked out when the juice hit me hard and fast.

When I awoke she was looking down at me and my whole body felt battered and bruised. My suit bottom was ajar and I felt like somebody had been doing things they shouldn’t of. But Vera’s grin was really the last thing I needed to be seeing. That smug got what’s coming to you but its not over grin.

“Fuck I hurt….and your not helping. I suppose you just waltzed right on in here while I get beat up and molested by the rent a cops.” Not a good start for a wrestling match….even worse when I finally noticed a few of the rent a cops were standing around as well…and now they were glaring at me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:10 am
Profile WWW

Guess she should not have been surprised to find Cala being carried into the waiting room. Looks like the Arab already had a few rounds with security. She considered that payback for having to deal with Officer Ritter before. But there was much more where that came from.

Sighing softly, Vera stepped closer so she was standing over the fallen student. Already oiled up, her body gleamed like a bronze goddess. It was almost an exact reflection of the Queen in the dream. Fingers slid down her own body, tracing down her stomach until it drew along side her black thong bikini. She hooked her finger and slowly pulled the fabric aside. It was not as rough since she followed directions but the sign of glistening fluids was there.

"What do you think I went through when I was called in for 'interogations'?" she replied cooly, "Mine was not as rough because I followed directions. If you would spend less time buried in between student's thighs, you would learn a thing or two about this place." Vera lightly brushes strands of hair back behind her shoulders as she continued to talk down to the beaten woman, "Oh and by the way. I suggest you get used to this position. Soon you will spend the rest of your time in this school on your knees."

Her hips sway enticingly as she stepped away from Cala and headed for the door. "I will head out first," she told the guards. The men seemed more focused on her swaying breasts than what she was saying but they got the idea.

There was nothing glamorous about the ring. It did have ropes and such but beyond that there were some stools and chairs strewn about for staff members to sit in. The referee was already speaking about Vera, mentioning weight, class, and her measurements to the audience. Heads turned at the mention of her name. People gasped, some made catcalls, while dozens of cellphones took pictures of the walking goddess of beauty. The Head Girl struts down the path and climbs the stairs. The referee sat on the second rope to help her in and was rewarded with a lovely sight of her swaying rear as Vera stepped on foot into the ring then the other. Her fingers slide up her body as she gave the men a little show before moving to her corner to wait for her opponent.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 am

If she hadn’t been so hurt she might have swung at vera’s smug little face then and there. The idea of interrogations involving full body cavity searches was new to her. If it had been part of a movie she would have willingly obliged…well that was before. Then Vera had told her to be prim and proper like and to quite being a slut. Now this. It made no sense. The ice queen was acting like a slut with her wiggling hips and fancy strut.

She shook her head and managed to sit up without throwing up. Not a fair way to start a match. Then the crown yelled…called out…and suddenly cala was alive and well. This was her element, she played to crowds. She played them well.

Her body glistened in the light as she swayed her hips and walked one long leg gracefully sliding across the other. Gliding like a cat in heat she played the audience and was delighted as they responded with their catcalls and whistles. The murmur grew stronger as she stepped upwards onto the ring, bending…sliding hands across her bum and snapping the back of the thong as it disappeared between her checks.

Vera might have had bigger tits, but she could use hers more effectively. Swiping a well oiled finger across the referees cheek as she entered she turned to the audience and made certain she fixed that wardrobe malfunction to the click of cameras and cries of the crowd. The heat settled about her like a well worn blanket. Carefully she sauntered to her corner…well the opposite corner from Vera and waved at the crowd all happy and grinning.

The floor had at least an inch of oil on it making each step a act of grace and luck. This was beginning to remind her of a college frat party. And now it was certain that the suits would not be lasting long regardless of the rules. If the boys wanted to get their rocks off then she was here to help them. So much for prim and proper. From all her actions even Vera had made a change to her icy demeanor and seemed to be playing the crowd.

The announcer bellowed into the PA system and the crown quieted. The motion beckoned her forwards with careful steps.

“ok, the bout goes until one of you pins the other for the count of 5. I will count. You will fight fair at the guards will taser you. “ he looked right at me like AI was the one that would be cheating. Hell I didn’t even really understand the rules anyway.

“so no chocking, punching, biting, kicking, scratching one another. And no hair pulling otherwise it is anything go and I mean anything. Simple right. Just pin the other girl with both shoulders to the mat. Now, the winner walks out of her with the loser as their sole donkey for the 3 week Christmas period. If you lose and the winner is not going home neither do you.” That sucked….really sucked…the ref was looking right at me.

“Cala I know Vera understands what it means to be the loser, but do you…do you have any questions?”

“yeah I get to do her dishes and stuff…got it….all right. “ for a moment the queen slave dream came to mind but there was no way that was part of this whole thing. Chasing the thought from my head I shook hands and proceeded to my corner the fun way. At least the ropes caught me as I slid arms flailing in order to stay upright. The crown hooted and howled as I corrected my second wardrobe malfunction.

DING….I turned and looked at Vera’s feral stare. Then I flipped her the bird. It made me feel better…

It was on.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:10 am
Profile WWW

Of course the school much less the island itself made any sense to a newer student. Cala was being thrown into the dark and gritty part of Shokushu where prim and proper meant something along the lines of slavery. But such things were of no concern. The Arab had gotten into the mood as she climbed into the ring and put forth her own little show.

The two met in the middle to hear the rules. Unfortunately what fighting skills Vera had involved mostly striking. With the floor oiled up, they would no doubt in on the floor wrestling within the first few moves. She would have to rely on her instincts and flexibility to fight off this woman. But she was not about to back down, she will make the dream she had that night come true right here right now.

The bell rang and Vera was already moving. Instead of risking the oil alone, she used the ropes to quickly slide around towards Cala's corner. She saw the gesture but that was not where she was looking. The Head Girl had a task to do and she was going to complete it.

Using the momentum of the sliding, the Head Girl held out her arm to her side. She could not punch or kick but that did not mean she could not slam her arm into the Arab. Vera slid just to the side of the woman so her arm would come slamming right across the collarbone and throat. If the blow succeeds, she would use the rest of her momentum to grab the woman and slam her into the turnbuckle. She was going to trap her prey and tear her apart.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:44 am

Vera came out me…the long way. Using the ropes to keep upright just showed how uptight the bitch was. Probably had no idea what the gist of oil wrestling was…But the crowd knew. Pushing off the ropes I spin, slip, and slide to the center of the ring ending up on all fours and wiggling my nicely oiled ass in the air.

I slap it with a hand…and then pantomime the sizzle of a finger as I touch myself and then place the finger to my lips much to the delight of the crowd. Then with a cock of my head I regard the tall clumsy Asian making her way along the ropes.

“So the ice queen is still getting her act together….well come on out and party with me bitch….” I said it loud enough to be heard by the audience….and grinned.. then I sat up on me knees and ran my hands along my well oiled body to the obvious delight of the crowd. Vera could make the first move, and hopefully when she did I would be able to counter as she slipped and slid her way to me.

The goading was just an added bonus. A chance to get under her skin. Hot and cold…we were quite the pair.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:55 am
Profile WWW

Instead of facing her there, Cala was at least bright enough to get herself out of the corner. If Vera was annoyed, she did not show it. It was the only logical escape was into the middle which was fine by her. It meant that the Arab could not use the ropes either now while she still could one last time.

Vera braced herself against the turnbuckle. Her foot and hand pressed against the padded pole and with a single push the ice queen was sliding on one foot towards the crouching Cala. With all the oil on the floor it would be difficult to move fully out of the way of the approaching asian. The Head Girl would use this momentum to make her first strike one to be felt.

As she was about to be in range of the woman, Vera's leg she kicked off with suddenly swings infront of her. Then it immediately swings backwards as quickly as she could. The force would cause her standing foot to slip backwards. The asian woman would tuck in her chin to prepare her fall as her body curled and flipped into a crashing barrelroll right towards Cala's position. The weight of her body and speed would smash into the woman if Cala did not react soon.

Even if the woman should avoid it by moving to the sides, the force of her push should send her tumbling towards the ropes or turnbuckle to be prepared to use the ropes again. Vera had sacrificed her body to far worse things than a mere human so doing such a daredevil move did not even make her blink an eye.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 am

Then she launched herself at me in a blurred blaze of silky white skin. Balling up as she came at me and I slipped and slide in a vain effort to remove myself from the oncoming freight train. Arms out the blow was only slightly cushioned as my fingers tried to grasp at her slick body and my side erupted in pain.

Our bodies careened into one another, one of my hands sliding along hers till I felt something cross my fingers and become entangled in them. Gasping…no doubt crying out in a small way I fought the pain and pulled. Her momentum kept her going passed and then the shock of a sudden stop yanked me around as my fingers held to their prize. Twisting and spinning I let the fabric tighten till finally looking up I smiled with glee.

Her panties lay twisted tightly around her shins, the fabric still held by one of my fingers effectively cuffing her legs together. Luck that…and something the crowd even now began to erupt with as miss icy displayed her wares to all that could see. I took solace at the sights and sound while my side throbbed.

Desperately I tried to loop my other arm upwards to clasp her legs to my chest so that I could work up her body. There was something uniquely sensual to the movements, to the way our bodies slide against one another. If the stakes were not so high it might actually have been fun.

Instead it was just another pain I had to endure before my room was finally cleaned and miss ice got kicked off her throne

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:26 am
Profile WWW

Her back plowed right into the slipping woman. She felt pain of bone clashing against bone but most of the blow was absorbed through the rest of her shapely form. Lights and cheers melded together in a blur of confusion as bodies and limbs writhe together. The floor felt hot with the oil while she felt Cala rub and press up against her thighs.

It was only when she tried to move when she noticed her legs were bound by her own bikini thong. Cala was capitalizing on the moment, using fingers to twist the durable fabric nice and tight so her legs could not spread apart. The woman's other arm wrapped around her bound legs, as the Arab latched on.

Her opponent slid on the floor as Vera kicked both her legs outwards. It was no use, the woman was holding tight and trying to move up her body to a better position. But now both of Cala's arms were busy and the legs were too far away to do anything to her.

The silver haired beauty used her arms to push up off the floor as she began to turn and twist her body. She pulled her knees closer so she could manuever a bit more and be closer to Cala's body. She rolled until her opponent was laying on her back. With only her shins bound, she could easily sit up and sit down right on top of the fighting woman. Her knees spread as slightly, the shins shifting in their bonds. This allowed her thighs to straddle over the woman's face while pinning both shoulders to the floor.

"Best get used to this position as well, my pet," she cooed softly as the ref slides in to begin his count. Vera reached down with her arms to grab Vera's to hinder the woman's ability to struggle free.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next