View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Moving In (Open) 

Post Moving In (Open)
Nell arrived at her new school later in the day than she had liked but there had been no helping it. Her parents had had made such a fuss about her leaving earlier that day that she had missed her flight and had to wait on a later one. The money they had wasted on the first flight wasn't important to them, they could afford it after all, all that mattered was that their baby girl was leaving home. Nell had humored them at the time but she could help but be a little annoyed as the Sedan she'd hired drove up to the school dorm well after all the classes were done for the day. She had really wanted to arrive in time to go to class. Now she'd have to wait until tomorrow to meet her teachers. Still, maybe she'd at least get to meet some of her classmates at the dorm.

She didn't run into anyone in the hallways, which she did find slightly odd. It wasn't that late. Why did the dorm seem so deserted? It was like everyone was hiding... She shook her head. What a silly thought! Why would they be hiding. Everyone was probably just out enjoying what was left of this lovely day or studying in the privacy of their own rooms. Her room was empty when she arrived, aside from her luggage which had not missed the earlier flight, her parents had called someone to pick it up at the airport and deliver it to the dorms. There was no sign of her roommate either. Whoever she was she must be out having fun somewhere else. Nell sighed dejectedly, she had hoped to meet at least her roommate tonight.

"Oh well," She said aloud. "Might as well get settled in." She made her way to her bed where her luggage awaited her. She consciously left the door open. You never know. Maybe someone would walk by, see her unpacking and decide to introduce themselves. She truly hoped someone would. Making friends at this school was high on her list of things to do.

(Okay, open for the first monster that wants to join and possibly another student if someone wants to volunteer to be my roommate.)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Moving In (Open)
Kakumaoh was not in a good mood. After all of his observation and planning, he'd arrived at his intended target's dorm just in time to see four of the island's lesser monsters break in. A scream was cut off before the door closed, telling him there was no chance of her escaping them and running into him. Frustrated, he had slipped down the halls, hoping to find someone worth his time. Unfortunately, this seemed to be one of those times that no-one was around.

Figures. If I was trying to avoid being noticed, the halls would be packed. Now, though, you'd think the building was empty except for... Hmmm... What's this?

As he looked around a corner, he noticed an open door further down the corridor. Looks like someone unfamiliar with the true purpose of the school. Let's see if she's worth my attention.

Moving with a silence at odds with his great size, he crept up to the door and peeked inside. Instantly, his frustration was forgotten as a lupine grin spread across his face. She looks like she'll be more fun than that other girl would've been.

Red eyes flashed in the light as moved into the doorway. "Hello there. You new here?" he asked in a conversational tone. She wouldn't realize that he wasn't human. Not until she looked, anyway...

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 am

Nell's back was to the door when Kakumaoh arrived. She was perched precariously with one knee balanced on her bedside table while she attempted to hang a stylized picture of a running horse beside her bed. Her position had caused her short gray shirt to raise a little higher than was decent and flash a bit of her white lace panties. She did turn when she heard a male's voice coming from her doorway. She was beginning to say, "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you!" But she stopped when she caught a glimpse of red eyes set in a wolf-like head. She gasped and her heart jumped up into her throat. Her white stockinged knee lost traction on the table and she toppled to the floor.

"Shit!" She swore as she hit the floor under her bedroom window. Her brain was still trying to make sense of what she just saw. A costume! It had to be a costume. Of course, it was October. Someone was trying out there new Halloween costume on the new girl. That made sense. "I'm sorry. You startled me. That's some costume you have on?" She looked back to the thing in her doorway and again wasn't sure. It looked awfully realistic... But it couldn't be real. It just couldn't!

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:23 pm

"Costume? No..." He stepped into the room, straightening up to his full seven-and-a-half foot height, moving far too easily to be likely to be a man in a costume. "I'm exactly what I seem to be. Or at least close enough to it, anyway. Still, it's good that you didn't realize that."

He closed the door behind him before moving towards the girl. "I rarely get the chance to introduce students to how this school works. Especially one like you, who's sure to be quite popular with the guests."

Character listing

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

She tried not to look too horrified as she watched the creature speak. She knew it was real now. Even from across the room she could see the muscles of its jaw contracting as it formed the words. It was a massive thing, far taller than anything she'd ever seen alive, and it had far too many appendages. She'd read books on magical creatures but she'd never heard of anything that looked like this. She stared at the horns and triple red eyes... The only thing that she'd seen that looked even remotely like this had been in a book about demons.

The monster closed the door behind it and Nell was suddenly on her feet and pressed back against the window. Dear God, she did not want to be trapped in the room with that thing. She could feel the cool glass of the window against her back and wondered if she'd have time to open it and escape. It was the second floor but maybe there was a ledge or a drain pipe she could climb down from. "How this school works?" She repeated his words. The monster was advancing. She wanted to keep it talking, talking was not attacking. "I don't understand. Does this school work differently than any other? I mean, clearly it is different... Is there some sort of Magical Studies program I was not aware of? Is that why you are here?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

"No, there's no magical studies program. That might give too much information to some of the students. Although I suspect careless spellcasting brought me here. I never did find out who was responsible for that..." He paused very briefly in thought before continuing. "Actually, for most students, it is just a normal school. However, there are the lucky few of you who attract the... interest... of the island's guests. For you the experience will be quite..." Even as he spoke, he had been continuing to advance on her, and he now took the opportunity to try to grab her. "...Unique," he finished. No point in telling her exactly what he had in mind for her; she'd find out soon enough.

Character listing

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:46 am

Nell side-stepped the monster's reaching hand and retreated to her roommate's side of the room. She didn't have very far to go. The room was too small to allow as much distance from the creature as she would have liked. Still, she was a bit further away now and closer to the door which meant she might have a better chance of escape. "I appreciate that you think I'm... interesting. But I came to this school in hopes of having a more normal life. So, I think I'll be quite content without any 'unique' experiences."

With the she made a break for the door. She prayed that she could make it to the hall. If the monster had advance speed he'd certainly be able to stop her. She held her breath until her hands were on the door knob and she attempted to pull the door open.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm

The room was too small for her to avoid him for any length of time at all. No sooner had she grabbed the doorknob than he took hold of her shoulder. "You don't understand yet. You don't have any choice about it." He pulled her away from the door and reached out to lock it with another hand. "Should've done that earlier. don't want any interruptions, after all."

Character listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Nell screamed when the monster touched her. She immediately attempted to pull away from him and when that didn't work she proceeded to turn toward him and beat at his chest with her fist. A futile gesture she knew but she wasn't going to give up without a find. "Let go of me! Let go!! Someone Help!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 pm

The demon ignored her blows, as if he wasn't even aware that she was hitting him. Instead, he got a firmer grip around her waist and lifted her off the floor, putting her chest at the level of his face. He then pulled her shirt and bra off one shoulder, exposing her breast. Another hand went around her back to hold her shoulder, preventing her from pulling away as his serpentine tongue began to circle her areola. A third hand slipped under her skirt, fondling her through her panties. The fourth hand, meanwhile, began to knead her still-covered breast, working the nipple to erection through the fabric.

Character listing

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 am

Nell stopped trying to beat the demon with her fist when it pulled down one side of her blouse to expose one of her breasts. She tried to cover herself up but there were suddenly too many hands grabbing her in too much places. One had even gone up her skirt to touch her in a most shocking way. It sent a shiver through her body. "No, don't!!" One of her hands flew instantaneously to block the offending hand's attentions down there, leaving her with one hand to shield her naked breast from the monster's snake-like tongue. It wasn't enough. Nell gave up trying to cover her breast and tried stead to push the demon's wolfish muzzle away from her. "Stop it! What are you doing!?" She was so confused. She had expected the monster would attack her and eat her. Not... this! This just didn't make sense!!

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:32 am

He paused his attention to her breast to answer her. "I'd think that was obvious. I take it you haven't even heard of the stories about this place?" The confusion that was over-riding her fear made that clear to him; she'd obviously neither heard about the island's guests from someone who'd met one, nor been warned to disregard the stories of some of the more 'disturbed' students about such by the staff. "Still, I'm sure we'll both find this more enjoyable this way, rather than if I just charged straight to the... well, the climax, as it were."

Her efforts to thwart the hand under her skirt would prove futile throughout this; he was too strong for her to pull his hand away, and where-ever she tried to protect, he would simply move to fondle somewhere else. Eventually, as he stopped talking, he yanked her panties down as much as her hand would allow him to do easily and began caressing the bare flesh revealed. Simultaneously, he ran his tongue up the side of her neck to behind her ear. "And I see no reason that this shouldn't be as pleasurable as possible," he practically whispered in her ear.

Character listing

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:18 am

Nell gasped when her monster pulled her panties down and began to touch the sensitive folds between her legs. She fought to close her legs and cut off access to her vagina. A shiver ran down her spine as he began to lick her along her neck and ear. She pulled away but it didn't seem she could get far enough out of his reach in the position. She gave up trying to stop the hands groping at her body and instead focused on trying to pry herself free from the hands holding her aloft. "Stop it! Put me down, please!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:47 pm

"Well, if you insist..." While continuing to fondle her, he carried her over to the unused bed and lay her on it. "This should make things easier for me, too." The hands at her waist and shoulder moved to take hold of her wrists while the other two continued to molest her helpless body.

Character listing

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 am

When Nell realized the monster was taking her towards the bed she started to struggle again. "Noooo!!" She thrashed wildly, kicking her legs and beating at him with her fist again. This time she aim her blows at his face until the beast grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed. She still used her lower body though and attempted to push him away from her body with her legs. "Get away from me!!

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next