View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Paradise Lost (for Napton) 

Post Paradise Lost (for Napton)
His pulsating member perforated the silken folds of her body, as he pulled her down his girth with a grunt passing his lips. The canal was tight and he had only been able to penetrate her body by exerting a bit of effort as a hand that rested upon her shoulder worked to pull her down, the other at her waist sought to stabilize her on the steed.

He buried himself into her from behind, each bump and jolt of the steed causing him to sink further into her untried mound. Her dress fanned about his legs, her panties had been pulled aside and other than the crimson blush on her features and the fact that his hips had been jolting up beneath her no one would have been any wiser to what they were doing.

A soft cry broke the seal of her ruby lips as she tilted her head skyward though her lids were now shut. She envisioned this moment for months now though now that it was here she had to say that it was better than she would have imagined.

True it had brought with it a moment of pain as she felt her hymen being ripped away with his initially thrust inside her and there were initial moments of discomfort as those hips rocked beneath hers though she had quickly gotten use to the sensation and it grew down to a dull throb then nonexistant.

But there had been something building up inside her as the moments continued. She had no idea what though this experience felt divine, there was simply no way that she could give up the ecstatic feeling ...

There had been a knock on the door of the dorm room interupting her reading of the latest trashy novel that her mother had release. She had managed to get the text through trade with a girl who had a supply of current things from the mainland or so she said.

She was a new arrival here and had been the one at the door. Stephanie. The girl with the shoulder length brown hair and freckles. She had been out of uniform in more relaxed garments for the weekend seeing that she had no class she had been adorned in brown slacks and a white blouse covered by a pink sweeter.

"Hi," she intoned as the door swung opened.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Post Re: Paradise Lost (for Napton)
Nell jumped in spite of herself when she heard the knock at the door. She had been a little jumpy since her first nightmarish night here. Still, she know it was silly to jump at every little noise. She'd started closing and locking her door at the very least for what little good that would do. She stood up and flattened down her lavender skirt, it was a little too short for the season but she wore black leggings underneath it and an over-sized gray sweater over her white silk blouse.

She went to the door and hesitated for an instant. She shook her head and reminded herself that monsters didn't knock. She was still relieved to see the familiar freckled face when she opened the door however. She smiled brightly and returned the greeting. "Oh, Hello Again, Stephanie! What brings you here today?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:44 am

"You won't believe what I found on the other side of the island when I was out hiking. I've just got to share this with someone but omigod you won't believe it. I didn't at first and I've been here three years now and wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it."

Her eyes flickered over Nell for the first time as she considered something for a moment. "Quick, change into pants or something and I'll meet you in the lobby in, oh, five minutes. I don't want to give it away but something tells me that you might want to change."

She said nothing else, simply turning to go, trying the door and finding it locked, unlocked it and had gone back out into the hall.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:33 am

Nell barely had time to reply in the whirlwind of her friend's excitement. She blinked bemusedly as she tried to catch everything the girl was saying. She'd found something interesting while hiking but she never said what. Nell tried to ask while Stephanie paused to look her over but the other girl didn't answer. She just told her to change and meet her in the lobby. Then she was gone again leaving Nell utterly bewildered.

She was down in the lobby 5 minutes later in a pair of old jeans, black high-top boots and the same gray sweater she had been wearing. She did trade the nice blouse she's been wearing under it for a navy blue tank top though, the straps of which were peeking out from under the wide collar of her sweater. She pushed her sleeves back from over her hands as she approached her friend and said uncertainly. "This had been be good, Steph. I'm not really much for hiking you know. I prefer riding and letting a horse do all the walking."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:51 am

Steph looked her over and gave an appraising nod at her attire. "Not much of a hiker, right, well you are going to love this. It's worth the walk, let's go." Steph had certainly been animated about something as she lead the way out of the lobby.

She kept glancing back over her shoulder as they went, beaming with a brillant smile cast on the features of her face. The sky had been overcast and coudy and while there had been no rain today there was the possibility for a storm.

There were patches of blue here and there that broke though the clouds so the sun was trying to shine through. Steph had seemed giddy about something and while they hiked for a good twenty minutes or so she could her the freckled girl muttering to herself.

"Right at the eagle shaped rock ... I normally go left. Over a few logs, through the field then there it is on the plans." She mumbled to herself as if confirming directions in her head, suffice it to say that she followed then and when they emerged on the other side of the trees she could see it.

She had to blink to make sure that they were real and yes they were, about a half dozen of them. Horses milling about as they grazed on grasses and the like. Though the island had seemed devoid of all life come to think of it, other than students and what she believed she had encountered here on her first night.

But these had not been wild horses either, at least one wasn't seeing that it was wearing a saddle and had bit and bridle.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 am

Nell didn't like the look of the overcast sky. She certainly didn't want to be caught out in the rain while hiking across the island. She wanted to ask Steph if they could go back and get their umbrella's at least but the girl wasn't waiting for her. Nell frowned and hurried to catch up. She was not accustom to this much walking and she was having trouble keeping up with her friend.

After about 20 minutes she was getting fed up with the whole thing. "Come on, Steph! You could at least wait up for me." She catch up with her in time to her her muttering directions to herself. She panted a little while Stephanie took the time to get her bearings. Then she was suddenly off again. "Damnit! Wait up!!" She wanted to go back but she didn't want to disappoint her friend so she continue to push onward. She was thoroughly winded when her friend finally stopped again. Nell didn't race to catch up this time but instead took her time, asking as she closed the distance between them. "It's not much farther I hope. I really don't think I'll have the energy to..."

She didn't finish the sentence. The sight before her chased all complains from her mind. "My God, they are beautiful." A small herd of horse stood grazing peacefully before her. Her hands had gone unconsciously to her mouth in a very lady-like gesture to cover her gasp of surprise. She turned to her friend with a look of utter disbelieve. "Wherever did they come from?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 am

"I don't know, never seen them before but they have to be some professors. Look," she pointed at the chestnut brown steed that had the saddle, "that one there has a saddle but I was unable to find a rider in the area that might own it."

She paused for a moment, calculated her words then went on. "Do you think that the rider got hurt somewhere or that the horse might have just taken off? There's a lot of horses here too, someone rich or well off must own them. But until today I didn't even know that they existed, just decided on a whim to come this way and see what's out here.

"Normally I avoid this way since it goes through the woods where you never know what you'll stumble over. Broken branches, stumps of trees and the like. There's no path here either so you got to push through virgin forest to get here."

Character Listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:03 am

Nell's face fixed into a look of deep concern at the suggestion of a fallen rider. She looked about uncertainly but aside from the saddled horse she could see no other signs that any other humans had been out this way. "I don't know either..." She bit her lip and then decided. She started towards the chestnut brown steed. "But maybe the horse does."

She approached the horse cautious with her hands up to show she meant it no harm. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." She extended a had to let the horse smell her. Once she was certain the horse was not going to buck she gently picked up the reins. She stroked its muzzle lovely and spoke to it in a gentle whisper. "How did you get out here, sweetie. Can you take me back the way you came." She knew the horse couldn't understand her words but she hoped it would understand her action. She petted down the side of the beast and check that the saddle was secure.

Once she was certain it was safe to ride him she turned back to address her friend. "I'm gonna see if I can't get him to walk me back the way he came. If his master has a usual route then it could be that the horse will find its way back onto it out of habit. If his owner is hurt somewhere along the path then I'll find him." She climbed up into the saddle as she spoke. "You go back through the forest and get help. I'll meet you back here as soon as I find out if the horse's owner is out here, okay?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 am

The brown eyes of the steed focused on her though it's head remained downward as it feasted on the grasses there. Oddly it neighed at her words and did something akin to a nod as if it always displayed such a trait when spoken to in a soothing matter. It at least seemed to an observer as if it understood although that was nonsense since he was only a horse. The saddle, she would find, was secured and as she addressed Steph the other girl nodded.

"Will do."

She headed back the way she had come soon disappearing again into the woods as she mounted up the horse spurred to the East and began to trot that way, then increased to a gallop when prompted. The horse moved along even, flat ground and though she could see nothing at first the other horse melted away into nothingness as if they had not existed at all. This occurred once the girls were both out of sight of them.

Continuing on Aegir probed her mind as he maintained his illusionary form and, through his compound mind made her believe they were going faster then they were, the passing by of scenery, the wind in her hair and so forth. Aegir moved awfully slow even when pressed.

He had assumed an illusion like this once before though this time he had been doing so for nearly three days waiting to be chanced upon by someone. He was patient in his dealings though and three days was nothing much to a creature as long lived as he.

Probing her mind Aegir learned about Nell, her history and such but most importantly her current thoughts and mental state. What she hope or believed she wouuld find would make things more believable should she chance by them. He gave it a little thought, and since he was rarely in a hurry for anything he deemed to have a little fun at Nell's expense.

They soon came upon a glade, trees either side of a dirt path leading up to a pond. Up ahead she could see an empty wine bottle on the ground. Further on near the pond was another bottle, nearly empty but not quite but near this one was a prone man, face down who appeared to be either unconscious or hurt, it was hard to say which, but he had been breathing she could see the rise and fall of his chest.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Nell eased the horse to a halt as they came upon the scene in the glade and the unconscious man. Nell's large eyes took in the scene for a moment, wine bottles, man and all. Had the man been drinking while riding and fallen off the horse or had he stopped here to sit by the lovely little pond and drink himself unconscious? There would be no way to know until she moved closer.

Nell slide down off the saddle and wrapped the horse's reins around a low tree branch. Then she cautiously approached the prone figure beside the pond. He didn't seem to show signs of waking. She knelt beside him and observed his face for a moment. He looked handsome and peaceful in sleep. She almost didn't want to wake him. But he might be hurt so she had to try. She reached out one hand to touch his forehead and check his temperature. "Sir?" She asked tentatively. "Sir, are you alright?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:10 pm

She would recognize the man as she neared him one of the young new professors though she had seen him a few times in the halls she had never found out her name. He stirred a little when she touched him then. He seemed to be out of it since it did take a bit of effort on her part before his eyes flickered opened, his head rolling in the direction of the noise aching his head though at least it was overcast and he did not have the light sensitivity he normally had upon waking up hungover. Well, he did not suffer from it though he would have it if the sky cleared.

He shifted attempting to get up though only getting to his knees as he held the side of his head as he let out a little groan. As he rose up there was a pair of pink panties on the ground beneath him that he must have rolled upon.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked then grinned at her. The grin faded. "Help me up."

Character Listing

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Nell gave the man a little room to get to his knees. He didn't appear to be hurt, only hungover. She caught a glimpse of pink panties on the ground and quickly got to her feet, blushing profusely. He hadn't been hurt at all. He'd come here for some sort of clandestine affair. She felt slightly embarrassed but the man seemed unashamed as he grinned up at her. She wondered for a moment if he had mistaken her for his lover with that grin but it was suddenly gone and he was asking her to help him up.

She offered him her arm without thinking. "I'm afraid you are very much awake, Professor." She would help him to his feet and then attempt to pull away and give him some space. She didn't meet his eyes. She was afraid he'd see she was still blushing. "I thought you might be injured. I didn't mean to intrude of your private..." She struggling to think of an appropriate word before settling on. "Retreat."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Pulled to his feet, he grinned again though his hand had been on her arm. When she tried to give him space she found that she was held fast and pulled a little closer to him in the process. His other hand went out towards her other forearm as if to secure her.

"I know." He responded. "The more the merrier."

His breath reeked with the scent of alcohol. Though given his ineberated state he was still quite quick. A bit clumsier but nearly as quick as his leg coiled out behind her calves in an attempt to sweep her legs out from her. As he did so he released his hold on her forearms so that he wouldn't be holding her up.

He grinned down at her, his shadow falling over her. "Stupid girl, I'm going to enjoy this."

Immediately he unzipped his pants, his dick fell out into view already semi hard and hardening further with each beat of his heart as blood coursed through his veins.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 am

Nell struggled harder to pull away when the man drew her in closer. She had been wrong again. The man wasn't hungover, he was still drunk. She could smell the alcohol on his breath. She turned her face away and began to object to his advances when he released her and suddenly swept out from underneath her. She fell to the ground and landed with a hard thump of her butt.

"Ouch! Why you..." She turned her face to look up at him and tell him off but there was suddenly a penis in her face. She gasped and quickly scurried backwards to get away from the offending appendage. "What are you doing?! Get that thing away from me!!" She was closer to the pond now, just a few inches from being in it. One of the wine bottles was near her hand and she grasped it and brandished it like a weapon in front of her. "Stay away from me or I swear I'll hurt you."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:56 am

"You don't have it in you, concerned for people's well being," he spat out as he neared. He seemed unconcerned that she had armed herself and instead drew within an arm length of her, his foot kicking upward at the bottle in an attempt to jar it out of her grasp, his legs being longer than the reach of her arms though armed now with the bottle it was fairly close.

When his foot came back down to the earth though he staggered a little out of drunkeness most likely. Whether or not he was successful he lunged in or rather down at her, his left forearm leading his defense to ward off any blows coming his way.

The other hand would dart to her shoulder as he tried to hold her down. This whole situation would be so much easier if she hadn't changed ...

Character Listing

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next