View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Someplace Hidden (For Therion) 

Post Someplace Hidden (For Therion)
Nell waited until nightfall to sneak out of her dormitory and headed straight for the forest. Normally she would reframed from venturing out on the island after dark but her current endeavor required secrecy. If the faculty new she was learning magic then word would no doubt get around to the monsters on the island and she didn't want it to be widely known. At least not until she had more working spells in her arsonal. The weak little light spell she did know had proved ineffective, even in fighting monsters weak against light.

Tonight she was determined to try out some new spells. She'd aquired a magic book from one of her classmates, as she know longer trusted the library's resorces, but now she needed to find a good place to practice, someplace hidden. She found it in the forest, a small clearing hidden by an outcropping of rocks. It had proved to be a useful little spot of magic practicing, far enough away from the school that no one would hear her efforts and open enough to see most things that might try to sneak up on her.

She knelt down with her back facing the outcropping and laid the open book on the ground in front of her. she flipped through it looking for a spell that might suit her purposes. She'd discovered that the larger spells didn't seem to work on the island but if she could find a smaller spell that could at least inflict some damage it might prove useful to her.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Post Re: Someplace Hidden (For Therion)
For a demon such as Therion, magic is a poison, a powerful tool used once before to end his rein and seal him away for years. Now on this island he seeks to prevent that from happening again, which is what leads him to stalking the girl known as Nell as she sneaks off into the forest. She is careful not to be followed or seen, but how can she notice the demon who stalks her when he is invisible to the naked eye. His shadows masking his approach as he keeps track of her, waiting for her to stop.

For a time he simply studies her so clearly deep in thought, no doubt picturing the spells she wishes to use on her tormentors here on this island. Therion among them but another he knows well will most likely be first on her list for revenge. that is of course if she was left to her own devices. As Nell is so deeply focused upon her book the shadows creep closer, edging ever so close to ensnaring her as Therion suddenly appears. His mask hiding his features, the shadows making it hard to see him due to his jet black robe. Only his voice would alert her to the danger she is.

"Magic is a dangerous tool in the hands of those who do not understand it. Hand over that book and I might show you mercy. You should know by now, you belong to us..."

He raises his hand in an open gesture, his hand extended waiting for her to place the book into it. No doubt she will resist but his hand signals much more. The second he closes it into a fist, the shadows around her will close in too. In truth Therion wishes to humor her. To see how powerful she is, only to have his way with her and crush her hope of defeating him.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Nell jumped when she heard the voice address her, much closer than it should have been. She looked up to see Therion towering over her. "You!" She quickly snatched up the book and clutched it close to her chest. She would not give up her chance to defend herself so easily. She glared at the monster but, aside from picking up the book, she did not move. Moving might encourage the monster to make a grab for her with his shadows like he had done before and she couldn't use her light spell to banish them without loosening her hold on the book. Instead, she tried to stay calm and still. "I know I won't just hand it to you so why do you even bother asking?" She frowned at him. "I contest your ownership of me and I will do everything in my power to deter monsters like you from torementing me for their amusement."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 pm

A chuckle escapes Therion as he stalks closer to her, strolling towards her with a slow pace. Letting her watch him come closer, the rocks that hid her from the outside world now almost a prison as the only way out is now blocked by the demon. Each step he takes seems to make the shadows around her grow larger, almost blocking out the pale moonlight.

"Do not test me Nell. You know very well the mistake you made the last time we spoke. You brought this upon yourself, all I wanted was to hear you say a few words. But you refused. Your stubborn nature is what led you this now. Hand it over..."

A thought crosses his mind as he watches her. So protective of that book, even facing him down to keep it. Maybe he can use that to force her to humiliate herself infront of him. A small form of revenge for her refusal to submit.

"I am feeling generous so how about we play a game. You humor me for this night and I let you keep that book. You must do as I say... if you refuse I will burn it to ash and rape you either way"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Nell's gaze turned suspicious. She'd had bad experiences with making deals with monsters in the past but at the same time it was what had gained her the ability to use magic to begin with. And she needed this book. She couldn't use the library's books without yeilding to Rajon, who would no doubt torture her for days as payment for his help, and she wasn't sure she'd be able to find many other student who could help her get another book of spells. No, she had to hold onto the few resources she had. Besides, she knew she couldn't defeat Therion. She could stall him but he would rape her either way. If she did what he asked then she could keep the book. That is, assuming he was being honest. She bit her lip uncertainly and then finally asked, "What do you want me to do?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:06 pm

"Ah that would be too easy. I know better then to sell myself short. I will tell you when you have done enough. First, put the book down behind you or off to the side. Somewhere you can see it but it's out of the way. Then, strip"

For now she has no choice it seems and he will enjoy watching her perform for him. It's easy to force her to do what he wants, but much more fun to watch her do it to herself and degrade herself to his level. He simply stands there, as the shadows coil around him to reveal a wine glass in one hand which he raises to his lips to take a drink. Almost like she was some performer, his entertainment. It's clear he will drag this out all night and it will only get worse as time goes on.

"Don't do it quickly. I want you to entertain me. Show me your hidden talents, Nell..."

His voice sounds amused as this is a cruel form of revenge, her words from their last encounter come back to haunt her in this form. He has her right were he wants her to be.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Nell resisted the urge to groan or roll her eyes and the cliché request. She found it annoying how these monsters all seemed to think she could simply become a sexy striptease artist because they commanded it. She had zero confidence that she could entertain these worldly creature when she was so uncomfortable. But still, she complied. She set the book down to one side and raised herself to her feet. There was at least one good thing about being allowed to strip herself. It meant her clothes wouldn't be destroyed and she'd have something to go home in. You have to count your blessings where you can.

She was wearing jeans tonight and an oversized grey sweater over black tank and blue/grey bra. She started at the top and removed the sweater first, lifting it slowly over her head and dropping it carelessly behind her back. Then she lifted the T-shirt layer even slower. Showing off her smooth belly first, then lifting the shirt higher to reveal her ribs and her little black butterfly tattoo and then her bra. Finally she pulled it off completely and letting it fall the same as the sweater.

She knew just removing her clothes would probably not be an exceptable show so she dallied to remving anymore clothing for a moment. Teasingly she ran her fingers over her collar bone towards to bra straps and the downward over her covered breast. She brushed the fabric lightly, not groping herself, just implying touch. She then let her hands trail lower, abandoning the bra completely. Her hands played over her belly and made their way to the top of her jeans which she then unbuttoned. Unzipped slowly. Then slower still peeled downward to reveal matching panty, then thighs, knees, cafts... She let her jeans fall the rest of the way and stepped out of them so she stood there in nothing but her underwear. "This what you wanted?" She asked, moving one hand to unhook her bra. "I hope I'm not too disappointing?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm

For Therion, the striptease is more then just some form of entrainment. Granted it's arousing and pleasurable to watch her carefully remove each article of clothing rather then him having to rip it from her body as she struggles. It's much more then that, it's a symbol of the power he has over her currently. Submitting to him and her fate, all for that book he could so easily destroy with a wave of his hand. Infact he had thought of betraying her but now a more interesting thought is playing in his mind. She wants to learn magic so badly, maybe he'll help her. Maybe he'll add a few spells into it while she is busy. But of course they may work... but they might not be what she was expecting.

"Quite, for one so shy around others you have no problem it seems baring yourself for us monsters. I guess your used to being our plaything huh? I hope that book is worth your pride...

His words are another jab at her, and her defences. She might retort or lose it and yell but then what of the book. That one thing is all she has left to hope to stop them and if she annoyed him he might just change his mind altogether and destroy it then rape her.

"Do continue. I find your form most pleasing on the eye. I desire to see more of it before I taste it...

The shadows have all but blocked out the outside world, leaving her alone with him. A private dance just for him as if it was her plan all along. A cheap form of entertainment. His eyes trail over her body, she is beautiful yes. It's clear she isn't as confident as most about her body but something about how she moves and works is appealing to him far more then they could. Perhaps it's because of how she glares or because of her innocence lost. Whatever it is, the night is still young and she will begin to see the dance is nothing compared to what he'll make her do.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Nell quelled a firey retort. No, she had to play along, pride be damned. Her pride had gotten her into more than enough trouble in the past so she knew that denying it was probably the best idea. She had to correperate to keep the book. She had to learn to use her magic so she could avoid getting into messes like this. She took a deep breath and bit her tongue.

His next words made her nervous again. I desire to see more of it before I taste it... Her knees clinged together involutarily. No, Nell, don't get ahead of yourself, she thought. One step at a time. She unfastened her bra and slid it off. Then she pulled down her panties much the same way she'd down with her jeans. Finally, she was finished and standing naked before the monster. It felt awkward. She resisted the urge to cover herself. Knowing the monster would disapprove. She just stood there uncertainly, awaiting his next command.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm

With the last of her clothing gone, you'd think he would simply jump on her and have his way with her, but no. Rather he sits in silence, staring at her. Examining her naked body as she resists the urge to cover up. Taking his time in studying every inch of her naked flesh before he waves her closer.

"Let me have a good look at you. I didn't get a chance when you were so busy struggling like last. Come here, spread your legs apart..."

He smirks as he waits for her to obey or disobey, knowing she can't truly do anything. Once she is clear, the shadows consume her clothes silently behind her and swallow them. Making sure she won't go back on her word and try to cover up again. Once she is closer his voice becomes softer as he whispers

"Use your fingers, spread your pussy's lips open. Let me see you clearly and all you have to offer a demon such as me"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Nell did as she was told. She moved closer to the monster and spread her legs for him but she hesistated when he told her to spread her lips with her fingers. Was he testing her? Asking her to do things he had to know she would have objections towards... She frowned slightly. She didn't like debasing herself like this. It made her wonder if it was really worth the trouble. But she knew the answer to that. She sighed and slid her fingers down and spread herself for him to see.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 pm

As if to really rub it in quite literally he reaches forwards to trail his finger along the edges of her pussy's lips as she holds them spread open. His finger pushing inside momentarily before retreating as a cruel smirk graces his face as he looks up at her, her humiliation about to get worse. He slowly lays back, sitting down upon a boulder nearby as he takes another long taste of his drink before his red eyes fix upon her own.

"I want to see you toying with yourself using only your fingers and you must climax atleast once before I grow bored or your book suffers. The longer you take the more pages I will rip from it so I'd advise you not to waste time taking things slow"

How long or rather how far will she go to protect that book and the secrets it has to teach her? He is more then curious to see the answer to that.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Nell felt her whole face flush her embarrassment. She'd never masterbated in front of anyone before. The very idea made her uncomfortable and he wanted her to climax?! Quickly?! Sure she could do it quickly if she were alone but with someone watching her she wasn't sure she could get off at all. But if she didn't he'd start ripping pages from the book. She looked back to where she had left it and saw only darkness. She frowned and turned back to the demon. "How do I know you haven't destroyed the book already?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am

Reaching out, he extends his hand forwards to grip her head, making her looking into his eyes as he leans closer, the cold stone mask pressed against her lips for a moment before he whispers in her head, toying with her still.

"You think I'd be foolish enough to waste such a chance to have you do as I say by destroying it? If I wished to I would have by now and forced myself upon you. Stop delaying for time, I told you if you do I will start ripping the pages out. Then you'll never learn how to defeat me."

Returning to his seated position he waves a hand as the book opens up to reveal it's pages as one of his shadow puppets suddenly looms over it, it's claws so very close to the pages. The book is old and clearly worn, even the slightest touch from those claws could do serious damage. If he starts ripping pages out it may just fall apart altogether and then she'll lose much more and all of this will have been for nothing.

"Choose your next steps wisely."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 am

Nell bit her lip. There was no way around it now. She took another deep, calming breath and sat down on the ground with her legs spread facing him. Then she closed her eyes and reached down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She felt a slight tingle of arrousal but it was dampened by fear and stress. She sighed heavily and laid back on the ground and tried to visualize something else. She wasn't masterbating in a clearing for a demon she was a heroine from one of her mother's books. She was being pleasured in some enchanted grove by a handsome rogue. The imagery helped a little. She placed her other hand atop the one rubbing her clit and pushed herself against it. She felt a spike of arrousal and tried to hold onto it but it was gone almost as quickly as it came. She began to fear she wouldn't be able to acheive orgasm under these conditions at all but she continued trying. She moved her hips in immitation of actual sex and sighed slightly as this seemed to work better. She was getting move arroused at least but climax still seemed a long way off.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next