View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Say what?! [for Nell]
"You know what to do, yes?" Ria smiled sweetly at the girl before her, who only nodded out her response. "Good, her room number's 300. Make sure you give that present to Nell and not anyone else. You won't let me down, right?" The girl nodded again as Ria gave her a hug before dismissing her. As the demoness disappeared, the girl then left her own room on the second floor. Holding the small blue package firmly within her hands, she went from her room, moving through the halls until she came to the stairs and moved toward the one Ria had told her to go to. Making good time, the girl soon arrived at room 300. Completely under Ria's control, she had no other thoughts in her head except to make the succubus happy, her every action guided by that wish.

She was being watched, though she would never know it, by Ria as she carried out her mission. The succubus, through some magical means or the like, had been watching her little puppet performing what she had been told to do. It wasn't that she didn't trust the girl. The girl had absolutely no other choice thanks to Ria's power over compulsion, her smallest suggestions having the power to make people do things they didn't want to and making them think that they actually were the one in control.

A most insidious power, to be sure. One that was equaled only by a certain demon, who happened to be her brother. This was so going to be fun, the succubus just knew it. Oh, her brother would most likely try to strangle her just for even thinking of such a plan. Ria giggled as she watched the girl knock on the door, hoping that it would be Nell who answered the door instead of her roommates. Satisfied that the girl was doing what she had been told to do, the succubus slipped away yet again to find her brother and trick him into unwittingly joining the scheme. And there was also the little matter of preparing the surprise she had for the two of them.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:20 am

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
It was Nell who answered the door, she only opened it a crack at first though and peered out cautiously. Her first night at the school had taught her to be wary but thankfully there was no monster waiting there to burst in on her. It was just another student. "Oh, hello." She smiled brightly and opened the door the rest of the way. She didn't recognize the other girl standing outside her door but that didn't really mean anything. She had other roommates after all. "Are you a friend of Sondra or Kim?" She didn't ask about Vanessa because she'd only just arrived and wasn't likely to knew many other people yet. "I'm afraid they aren't in at the moment but they should be back soon. I'm Nell by the way. What's your name?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 am

The girl waved at Nell, answering her question as she did so. "I'm Laney... And um, no, I'm not a friend of either girls." She gave the other girl a small smile before presenting her with the small, blue package. Without any true free will in her at the moment, she performed the next part of the act Ria had prepared her for. "I was asked to give you this... It's from a friend of yours. She said she's too shy to tell you her name but she hopes you like it." Laney waited until Nell took the package, waving her bye as she did so and left quickly without any further words, as if she was in a hurry somewhere else. One might even be forgiven for thinking she was going back to tell the 'friend' in question that she had done as she was asked. Inside the package was a silver necklace, with an amethyst dangling from it. Not only that, it had been made with a spell that would arouse a strong curiosity in anyone who saw it, leading them to wanting to put it on right away. Something that was quite the standard when it came to Ria, whose powers of suggestions alone could override even the strongest will power in the world.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:08 am

She looked at the box Laney held out to her for a few moments before accepting it. Nell still didn't have many friends here at school and she was truly surprised any of them would be sending her a gift anonomously. She had been about to ask Laney more but the girl was already on her way off. "Hey Wait!" She called but it was already too late. The girl was gone. "That's funny... I would have thought she'd at least want to see my reaction to the gift so she could tell her friend." She looked down at the little blue package and wondered. When she openned the she saw that the gift was a lovely amethyst pendant on a silver chain. "A necklace?!" Nell suddenly thought she understood why Laney had hurried off before she saw the gift. "She must have thought I would accept such an expensive gift."

Nell smiled down at the gift. It was sweet none the less. She had an immediate urge to try it on so she closed the door to her dormroom and headed over to her vanity table. She took the necklace out of the box, which she set aside of the little table, and held the necklace up in front of her in the mirror. "It's very pretty. I wonder who could have sent it to me." She half suspected it hadn't been from a friend at all but rather a female admirer. She'd heard of things like that happening at single-gender schools. "I probably shouldn't keep it if that's the case but..." The lovely purple gem the light coming from the nearby window and glittered in an entrancing sort of way. It seemed to be calling to her almost. "Still, it couldn't hurt to try it on just once." She undid the little hook and wrapped the chain around her neck, pulling her long hair out of the way as she reattached the chain behind her head. "There all set." She looked back at her reflection in the mirror and smiled.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 am

As soon as she had looked at herself in the mirror, the amethyst seemed to flashed with power, as her room began to twist and warp. Beds, doors, desks, they all faded away as the room slowly disappeared under some sort of demonic power. In truth, the necklace had been a trap, designed to trap her into the illusionary world of Fornicarus, a world where his children too played in. This was exactly how Ria wanted it. Soon, Nell found herself standing in the middle of some sort of garden, surrounded by thick growths that were meant to emulate the plants of Earth; only, they were anything but, completely distorted into demonic appearances, with no flowers and naught but thorns and spikes and moving tendrils that continued to choke themselves, frightening all who looked upon them away. They were among the best means of keeping visitors upon the stony trail that ran up through the garden. From behind Nell, there was nothing but a great chasm, where a look down would reveal nothing but absolute blackness. With no bridges or any way of crossing the chasm, the only way that remained for the student was in front of her. In front of her, there was a giant wall, one that stretched far into the west and east, and seemed to rise up beyond the clouds. In the middle were great doors... And the waiting figure of a blond girl, waving at her.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 am

Nell gasped as the room warped inside her vanity mirror. She attempted to back away but her foot found the edge of something. She turned around just in time to save herself from being swallowed up by a deep chasm. She reached back to grab hold of the vanity table but it had disappeared. She lost her balance and fell backwards to land with a thwump! on the stony path that replaced her bedroom floor. She sat there stunned in wide eye disbelief. She heard movement beside her and turned to look at the writhing thicket of briar growing all round her like something out of a nightmare. She turned a full 180 and discovered the thorns did not surround her completely. There was a path that led to a great stone wall and a strange blond girl waving enthusiastically at her before a massive pair of door.

Nell's eyes narrowed suspiciously at the girl. She didn’t like where this was headed but there seemed to be no other choice. She rose to her feet and brushed herself off quickly before starting down the path towards the waving girl. Once she was a couple of yards away she stopped, ever cautious and addressed the girl. "Who are you? What is this place?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:42 am

"Ah, I'm Ria. It's such a pleasure to meet you at last... Nell." The blond girl giggled as she began moving toward Nell, a smile plastered on her face. "I see you're wearing the necklace I made for you, good, good!" The girl giggled yet again as she came closer to Nell, coming face to face with the girl. Now that the necklace was on, no amount of strength could take it off her. It wouldn't bend or break nor could she find the will power to undo the clasp. For all intent and purpose, the necklace would always remain on her until Ria took it off. And she wouldn't until the girl did what she wanted her to do. "This place is... Well, we call it 'home' but you people call it Hell. I brought you here because... Well, I wanted to have some fun and see how you'd deal with all this. I even went and got you a partner for our little games. I believe you already know my brother." Ria giggled for the third time as she pointed behind Nell, where Luju was approaching the two of them on the same stony path she had come, what seemed like a black collar around the demon's neck. "The fuck did you do to me now, Ria!?" Luju growled as he came even closer to the two females. "Oh, nothing. I just wanted some fun."

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Nell stepped back as Ria advanced, her gut telling her not to let the girl get too close. She knew she had never met this girl and yet the girl knew her name. When she mentioned the necklace Nell's hand instinctively flew to touch it. She could feel the power coming off of it. "You sent this to me? Why?" She listened as Ria explained where they were. She said it was Hell... Somehow this was not exactly how Nell imagined Hell. Ria continued to speak and two more of her words caught her attention. "Game? Partner? What are you..."

A male voice interrupted her. A loathsomely familiar voice. Nell turned to see Luju coming up the path behind her and she quickly put her back to the thorn bush. "Luju is your brother!" She looked at the blonde girl, horrified now. She backed as close to the demonic briar patch as she could get. She looked between the two demons and swallowed hard. "You are siblings and this is your home world... I don't think I want to know what's going on anymore. Please, just let me go home."

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm

"Aww, but that's no fun!" Ria pouted as she looked at Nell, seeming to think that if she acted saddened then the human just might go along with it. Luju, on the other hand, growled at Ria. "Screw this... She's going home then you're gonna take this damn collar off me!" The demon then snapped his finger at Nell, sending the student home. Or, that is, that would have been what should have happened. Only, Nell remained where she was. Visibly shaken, the demon returned his gaze at Ria, who only giggled even harder. "Dear brother, I'm not taking that collar off, not when it's sealing your powers away. Oh, and don't bother trying to take it off, only I can." Ria smiled as the demon tried to rip the collar off again as he had many times already by now. On a closer inspection, the collar also carried a gem set into it as well, an amethyst just like Nell's necklace.

"I've been hearing so much about the two of you. It seems that the two of you have... developed a love hate relationship. Basically, you two love to hate each others." Ria giggled as she hugged her brother, who scowled at the act. "So I thought... It'd be fun to see the two of you work together, brains and brawn together. Soooo, I sent the two of you presents. Got the two of you here. Had this little maze prepared, with lots and lots of puzzles and obstacles." Ria then broke away from Luju and smiled at Nell. "I'm making a bet with you. I'm betting that you won't let go of your grudges with my brother, that you won't work with him and free yourselves. That... You'll end up trapped here forever. Of course, you have a choice, as always. You can refuse to enter the maze. But... This little measly trail? You'll be stuck here for eternity. In the labyrinth, at least you get a fighting chance."

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Nell flinch involuntarily when Luju snapped. She still had bad memories of their last encounter. She only relaxed again when Ria informed the other demon that his powers were sealed. She wanted to ask more about that but she thought better of it. She listened warily to Ria speech, frowning slightly at the prospect of working with Luju but when Ria explained her options her eyebrow twitched in irritation. "So, its either solve the maze and go home or stay out here forever." She looked around distastefully at the path, the thorns and the not to distance chasm. "It's not really much of a choice, is it? I'll obviously take the option that sends me home but..." She looked uncertainly in Luju's direction. He looked pissed... Even without his powers she wasn't sure she could trust him. He was still probably strong enough to overpower her. "I don't suppose there's any hope in me solving this maze on my own, is there?"

She knew the answer to that, Ria was clearly trying to force them together for her own amusement. Nell shook her head. "I will do what I have to do to get home. If that means I have to work with him..." She shot Luju and dirty look then turned back to Ria and said adamantly. "Well, then that's what I'll do."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 am

Ria smiled at Nell as she came to the conclusion that she didn't have much of a choice. "A choice is a choice, no matter how horrible it is. Everyone got to make decisions they hate, no difference here. As for solving the labyrinth on your own... You're welcomed to try. But this baby was meant to be solved by two people, not just one. And plus, there are plenty of other monsters in there. I think it's poetic justice, don't you? He was such an ass to you, putting you through so much... And now, you'll have to rely on him to protect you. He might have his powers sealed, but his strength is more than enough to handle anything you can't." Ria giggled as she looked at Luju. "And you, my dear, loving brother... You'll likely try to smash your way through the labyrinth. Just one tiny problem with that... You'd get raped silly by the puzzles I left behind. The thing about you, bro? You're smart, but you're such a linear thinker. You can only think about going from A to C by taking B. Nell here, well... Humans like her sure are good at thinking creatively. I'm betting she'll figure out how to jump from one point to another without having to take the long way through." Luju huffed with anger once Ria had finished, and as he listened to what Nell said, the demon snapped around to look at the human. "Fucking push me and you're going to wish you weren't even born!" Sighing at Luju, Ria punched her brother as she spoke. "Silly, how are you going to get through otherwise? Oh yeah! I almost forgot... Those things you two are wearing? The necklace and the collar? They're sorta linked. So... Well, I'll let the two of you find out, hehe!" The girl then disappeared, just as the great doors began to open.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 am

Nell watched Ria's fading form and frowned severely. She wrapped her arms around herself and fought the urge to shiver from the fear. She wondered if she's ever get used to this sort of thing happening to her. She hated it, being used like a toy by monsters and demons and the like. She made a note to start looking into some sort of self-defense classes or something if she ever got out of this. As it was this time she had no choice. She'd have to relay on Luju. If he'd even agree to help her at this point. She raised one hand to touch the amethyst at her neck. "What do you think she might by linked... I doubt it'll be something pleasant." She looked to the male demon uncertainly. Her stomach tied itself in knots fretting about what to do next. "I know you don't like me, Luju... But it looks like your sister has stacked the deck against us doing this solo so... Will you help me... Please?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 am

Luju growled as he watched his sister disappear, as usual, more angry that he couldn't get his hands around the succubus' throat and strangle the life out of her. Figuratively speaking, of course. The demon stared at the entrance to the labyrinth, now wide open, and sighed to himself. This was really going to be a bitch to deal with, wasn't this? None of this would have happened if he hadn't gone to the damn pool and see what his old man was up to. He should have had just stayed the fuck away, then none of this would have happened. And then, the girl spoke to him. Luju turned his head to peer at Nell, listening to what she had to say while glaring at her. "Damn right, I don't like you. You've been nothing but trouble since we've met. I'm beginning to think this is some sort of a cosmic joke, the two of us keep getting paired up together. There's someone out there, taking delight in tormenting me... And he's one sadistic motherfucker! (Oh, I slay myself! :lol: ) Then, the demon growled again as he stared back at the entrance. "But... Urgh, fine! I'll help you, since it doesn't look like I got any other choice. But I'm going to make this clear... The second you fucking order me around or treat me as an equal, you're going to regret it. Is that clear? Don't forget your damn place, human." Luju growled as he began walking toward the entrance, contempt clear in his voice.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 am

Nell frowns after his retreating back. "Ooohhh, you are absolutely infuriating!!" She dashes after him. Half yelling all the way to the Labyrinth's entrance. "That first bit should be my line! What cause do you have to be troubled by me!! Every time we've met up until now you've had a damn good time of it while I was the one who was quite literally getting shafted!! And as far as this" She gestured around them. "little misadventure is concerned I think I'm the one who was dragged into this because of you and not the other way around. From the way you two were talking it sounds like your sister is constantly screwing with you like this so you could have just as easily been dragged here with another girl who wasn't me!"

(Nell is not very good at diplomacy.)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 am

The demon chuckled as Nell once again began bitching at him. This was getting to be familiar. The demon stopped and turned to look at his partner. "Haha, all right, you want to talk shit? Fine. First of all, fuck you. Secondly, you're just a damn brat who can't admit that you enjoyed being shafted, as you put it. This entire thing is your fault, as far as I'm concerned. The pool thing was supposed to be a one time thing. I fuck you, we enjoy it, then go our merry way. Then you had to go and get found sleeping in the damn office. Then they stick you with me for detention! And now, my sister thinks it'd be hilarious to piss me off by making me work with you." Luju growled as he turned his back on Nell, resuming his angry marching. Even for a human as inexperienced as Nell, it was obvious that the demon was just sulking like a kid. "I'm infuriating? Please, you're far more annoying than I could ever be!" Luju grumbled as he approached the gates, pressing into the labyrinth and peering around as he did so, noticing nothing out of the sort, only a long hall with several branching hallways ahead. Then the demon looked to his side, at Nell. "Whore."

(Neither is Luju, unsurprisingly enough...)

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next