View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Curiousity isn't always a good thing - for Vera 

Post Re: Curiousity isn't always a good thing - for Vera
The muscles of Annes back went tight as the head girl spoke. It wasn't her words (which were entirely reasonable), but it was her tone. It acted in a similar way to the pain shooting up from her cramping leg and it felt like ice ran through her veins.

This didn't stop her body singing with each caress of the feather though. Her pussy still was leaking copious fluid saturating her lips and the new feather, her skin was flushed but her mind was free from her own bodys desire. At least for now. She took a moment feeling the feather and getting conrol of herself before answering.

"How." Anne almost spat, the few moments before speaking stopping her from actually spitting, keeping the vast majority of her emotion out of her voice. It was good, it kept her mind working and active despite what was happening to her body but losing her temper wouldn't help "How am I supposed to satisfy my needs if there aren't any men here aside from teachers?"

"As much as I like your touch Miss Matsumoto, i'm not into girls" Anne barked a laugh, half anger half amusement evident as her emotions warred inside her, kept in check by her own inherient stubborness. "And anyway, I don't think you would appreciate it if i knocked on your door every time i felt like coming!"

The feather continued it work and Anne was concious of its every motion, her body revelling in the head girls expert touch.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 pm

"It is true that there are few men on campus and getting involved with them would cause problems for both parties involved," Vera replied, "But, you just admitted you liked my touch. You may not be into girls but as you can see, a woman can more than satisfy you if they know what they are doing. Unless you can only be satisfied by having a nice hard cock inside you. Is that what you are trying to tell me, Miss Deas?"

Things were moving along despite the woman's stubborn reluctance. The woman was already struggling from light touches and feathers. Vera would play with those senses further when Anne suddenly felt a soft warm tip trace up and down those juicy netherlips. The dildo in the Head Girl's hand was made of a soft rubber with a metal heater as its core. It had been heating up during the session and now would help act as a hot erect phallus. The tip would press gently as if about to enter only to slide upwards, sawing along the entrance but never going further than lightly parting those enflamed lips.

"I am here to help you, Miss Deas," Vera continued, "If you believe that you have needs that you need help controlling, I will do everything in my power to assist you. But that is something you must decide on your own. I am more than willing to act as your councilor for the time being as I am uncertain if she would do the things you are bluntly hinting at. I am a student and such relationships are allowed and not investigated by staff unless another rule is broken. Of course it would be purely professional and can be ended with your request. I need not remind you that it will be confidential as well. Your record would be clean and no one would know about your dark little secret."

For Anne's mostly compliant behavior, the Head Girl decided to offer a little carrot to bait the young woman. The woman was willing to admit her needs to Vera now. That was certainly progress from her stubborn refusal before.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 pm

HOW was this woman so bloody insufferable but yet could do such wonderful things with her hands?

"No Miss Matusmoto" Anne said "Thats not what I mean."

Anne opened her mouth to continue but shut it again before any words came out. Actually... What did she mean? She did NOT want a cock inside her... Did she? Not after that night! But she had to admit she loved the feelings from her dreams even if she wouldn't readilly admit it.

But, if she was going to stick to her guns then that left this girls offer. She hated this head girl. She wanted tie her up and stick some tape over her mouth and see how she liked this. She wanted so see how she felt while she was used as a toy while hanging from bindings for hours...

But the other side, she felt GOOD. She was so close to coming and after that feather she had almost lost herself. If this girl could work such wonders in this place what could she do in a warm comfy bed... Images of her own dark hair and the silver hair of the head girl intertwined on soft sheets, pants and moans filling the air as they stroked each other and filled the nights with pleasure assailed her mind until she felt the unmistakable feeling of a warm cock slide between her lips.

She flinched for a horrible moment thinking that she wasn't alone and she had been lied too. Remaining still and listening, her body tensed she realised that she was wrong though, there was no-one in the room. only her breathing and that of Miss Matsumoto's could be heard. She relaxed against the bindings, shifting her foot which was still sending out shots of pain but to a more manageable level.

"What do you get out of that?" Anne said, curious. She was suspicious, but so far she hadn't been lied too that she could tell and while it was obvious that this was some sort of carrot to make her behave... There had to be more to this.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:37 pm

There could really be only two outcomes to the Head Girl's question. The student would either refuse, trying to keep up that foolish false innocence or the woman would become baited into interest. The question she received proved it to be the latter. Anne visibly relaxed in her bonds, sagging further against the teasing warm rod. It was certainly impressive that this woman was managing coherent questions despite her current state of arousal and need.

Of course this would not stop the teasing at all as the heated tip slid up and down the woman's exposed slit. The tip pressed and swirled gently around the student's erect pearl, further stimulating the already pulsing nub. "Simple," the silver haired woman began, "If you are more focused on methods that do not break any rules then you will still be an average if not exemplary student. My job is to ensure order and to assist students to excel. In your case, I would be doing both things. You make this sound as if it were personal, Miss Deas. I do not have time to bear such useless things as grudges. You are a student who broke the rules so you are corrected but you are also a troubled student so I am using what is in my power to help you."

It was certainly no lie. Doing this meant a troublemaker is under her control and would be properly molded to be more compliant. There may be some personal satisfaction in breaking this woman in any time she needed an itch that needed scratching. But, there was certainly nothing wrong with enjoying one's work.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 pm

While her defences crumbled in an amazingly short time with the use of the feather, the use of a warmed dildo made her body respond but it had no impact on her capacity to think. If anything it actually made thinking easier given how close she had been melting into a small puddle not moments ago. It reminded her too much from her own rape or her dreams for it to directly effect her.

"And what would you expect of me for this.. business arrangement?" Annes mind was occupied as it worked, trying to figure out the catch, effectively blocking out the dildos movement. Although she was aware of each nub, ridge and indentation as it was expertly slid between her soaked thighs her breathing remained deep but steady, a far cry from the laboured panting before.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 pm

It seemed the woman did not seem interested in the dildo sawing between her thighs. Vera was more than willing to adapt, removing the device and soon introducing Anne to a fresh feather again. For now though, she merely tickled and teased the entrance as she provided an answer. "I already told you, Miss Deas," she sighed, "Do try to pay attention as I am not fond of repeating myself." Vera's fingers would suddenly pinch Anne's swollen clit before stroking the spark of pain away. She would make sure she had the student's undivided attention before continuing. The nub was now trapped between the Head Girl's fingers, rolling around over and over in a slow methodic pace.

"I would expect you to improve yourself and excel as that is expected of those who seek higher education to better themselves," Vera said simply, "I already told you what I get out of this. It would be unethical for me to ask for more for helping you help yourself. But if you are not interested..." The Head Girl released the student and simply walked away. Cranks turned as Anne's limbs and body were lowered back down. "I see no reason to keep you any longer. You already stated the rules you broke and how you can improve yourself along with listening to my advice. I do hope you take my words seriously, Miss Deas. I will be far less forgiving if I must bring you to this room a second time."

Just like that, Vera removed the blindfold and proceeded to undo the other bonds. Circulation would return to her arms and leg while the dull glow of the light above welcomed her restored vision. Something was different though. The other student was brought to climax when the Head Girl was done. Anne was only teased and stimulated, left wanting while the silver haired woman proceeded to put various things away in the shadows. "I will guide you out of here once I am done cleaning up, Miss Deas." She added calmly.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Having her clit pinched to get her attention was a new occurance. the shocks rattled around her body, her hips making minute movements trying to push into her gentle fingers. Her mind was starting to blur again as her breathing deepened, blood forcing itself once again through her tired, sore and worn body.

As the blood surged, her tired body melted into the touch as the pinch turned into soft strokes she listened to the Head Girls words. Gods her touch was wonderful, even though she wasn't answering the question that Anne wanted answering. She couldn't word the question in a way that she wanted to get the answer she wanted...

As she tried again to word what she wanted to know she heard the clanking of metal. As her limbs were lowered she collapsed with a low moan of pain as feeling started to return to her numb limbs. For a moment she lay there, unthinking and confused for a moment at the abruptness of the move while she lay on all fours as the cloth bonds removed one by one.

The Head Girls actions and words took a moment to filter through her momentarilly confused mind. After what felt like hours she was suddenly free and unrestrained... The feeling was... euphoric! Which didn't help given she also realised that she was really REALLY horny as sensation flooded back to everwhere in her body.

For a moment before though her hand went straight between her legs, a finger curling slightly rubbing directly over her clit, the familiar sensation running through her like a familiar wine on the palete and a small sigh escaped her lips before she remembered where she was and who was there. Shifting herself she instead rubbed her arms and leg massaging some feeling back into them, cheeks flaming.

As she rubbed, the motions a little more frentic than they should be as she was trying to cover up her own need she looked up at the silver haired girl, her horny mind taking in the curves and wondering what it would be like to strip her here in this cold room. Thoughts whirled in her head, images of pushing her to the floor and straddling the girls face between her legs, to having her own legs spread wide apart while the long silver mane of hair spread across her chest, her tounge working on her own horny pussy. Behind the thoughts there was also pure curiousity... What made this girl tick? How could she do such things? For a moment she wavered.

In the end it was the curiousity combined with the her abject hornyness that pushed her decision.

"If we are to meet again Miss Matsumoto, What is your first name?" Anne asked, her green eyes finally having made her way up to the others light blue ones.

Anne had come to this place in search of a monster but instead had found... What? She would find out if possible.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm

The woman wasted no time reaching down and playing with her engorged pearl. Anne was sighing with pleasure before realizing what she was doing to herself and infront of a Head Girl. Vera knew what the student was going through but she would continue putting things away. If this woman lacked the ability to ask, beg, or do it herself then, that is her own problem. Her body would be left yearning until she cooled off naturally or someone else relieved the tension for her.

Rather than focusing on an answer, Anne managed to be distracted by minor details that did not matter in the end. Still, the silver haired woman looked down at the still kneeling woman. "Vera," she answered simply. The student had given no answer on the offer and if the woman was refering to the next time she was punished, her first name will be the last thing on her mind. "You will not be allowed to walk around in the nude, Miss Deas," Vera added, "So unless you wish to stay down here, get your clothes on. You have taken up much of my time due to your foolish choices."

The walk back would no doubt be amusing if the woman obeys and gets dressed. All those touches and rubs would remain in the poor woman's memory as her body tingled with need. But Vera would make no effort to relieve the tension unless asked to do so. Everything would be decided by Anne's free will. To emphasize her point, the Head Girl began walking towards the door. There was no further reason for her to be down here and even less reason for this student to remain here.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Anne didn't pause, her feet moving under her so she could stand, walk to her clothes and get the hell out of here while her guide was still about. Being left down here was not a appealling propostion given she had not the faintest idea how to get out. However, when her legs started to lift her her right leg suggered, cramped and with a gasp she collapsed back to the ground, her leg simply too tense to support her weight for the moment.

Wincing, she crawled the couple of meters to her clothes, the fact that she was naked, on her knees crawling like an animal in front of another girl lost to her from the joint desires from her incredibily wound up body, her need to get dressed and the distraction from the shooting pain from her leg. Reaching her clothes she hurridly started throwing them on, more than a little haphazardly given she was rushing and sat on the floor.

As she pulled up her panties she was horrified to note just how wet she was. her panties absorbed her own juices as they ran up her leg and became almost saturated as she got them all the way up. Annes cheeks coloured instinctively, deepening as she looked up to see the head girl impassively looking at her.

Averting her eyes she finished getting dressed and staggered to her feet, heavilly favoring her un-cramped leg as she staggered a couple of steps gaining her balance. It was all made worse by the fact her already sodden panties were riding up and rubbing her clit which was standing out like a small bullet.

"It really is going to be a fun walk out of here" she thought, wanting to just strip back off and masturbate to a few hundred orgasms. But her own pride and stubborness held her back from asking the head girl for "help". As a result all she wanted to do is get back to her dorm room and masturbate until she passed out.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Anne had nothing more to say and quickly got dressed. The silver haired woman waited patiently at the door. When the student finally staggered her way out, Vera closed and locked the door. It appeared Anne had enough and would not press the issue further. The Head Girl's offer was honest though the intention may be slightly different from what she said. The woman would learn to relax a bit while becoming more sexually active. As for stopping the 'nightmares' that would be more up to the monsters to decide who their prey will be each night.

Vera could sense the emotions clashing. Her lecture had no doubt shaken any previous assumptions the woman had of her and this school. Doubt was a great weapon. Just a little bit of doubt would ensure that these students would remain easily manipulated and kept further away from the truth. It was not like searching down in the basement would have helped the woman. She would have found either nothing or a monster who would rape her and return her to bed. Any issues could have been wiped from her memory but it seems the monsters do a good job of that for her with this particular student.

The Head Girl continue down the countless halls and corridors that made up the basement. While Anne may be completely lost, Vera showed no hesitation as she picked one direction over the others at each and every turn. Within minutes, they were once more back at the stairs. She opened the door for the lost student, the light of the first floor pouring down the steps to welcome them. "I trust you understand why you were punished, Miss Deas. I do hope you remember that there are proper channels to go to should you have problems or concerns. I will be far less forgiving if I find you down there again without invitation."

If there was nothing else, Vera would allow the still aroused woman to take her leave. The Head Girl herself would continue with her daily duties and eventually return to the tower she stayed in. For her, it was just another day of work. She would make notes on her reports of this event but saw no reason to take it to higher unless repeat offenses occur.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Taking the dismissal for what it was, Anne stammered out a quick "Yes Miss Matsumoto" before limping back to her dorm as quickly as she could. The walk back had been hell, each step either causing pain, or making her pure need build to ever greater heights as her soaked panties moved between her legs. Her nostrils were full of the smell of her own soaked sex and her brain full of lustful images.

Bursting into her dorm she was happy to note that her dorm-mate wasn't around and taking a second to quickly push a chair under the handle to stop it being opened she tore of her clothes and sank her fingers into her over-eager hole, her first orgasm striking within seconds.

[To be continued]

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5