View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Can curiousity be cured? - For Vera 

Post Re: Can curiousity be cured? - For Vera
Mentally chiding herself for her own weakness, the familiar smell of her own sex filled her nose as she realised that Vera hadn't gone anywhere and it was merely her senses that had been clouded. It was certainly embarressing that she had lost herself so quickly in her own orgasm and she quickly took the proffered fingers into her mouth to attempt to cover up her lapse.

As she ran her tongue along the headgirls fingers she relished in the act. There was something delightfully sinful about what she was doing although, privately, she actually really rather liked her own juices. That said, not in a million years had she ever thought that she would be tasting herself on anothers hands - let alone another girls! Carefully she drew her teeth along the knucles taking care not to bite, but cleaning off the excess moisture to leave the Head Girls hands as dry as possible. Her eyes were half lidded as she savoured the taste, running a fingernail up Vera's wrist.

Anne was really rather getting into this entire Mistress thing, and was taking an enormous amount of pleasure in it. It suprised her but even being called pet had the same effect as being called a Good girl and mentally she hadn't stopped purring since it began. It was a strange feeling to Anne, being this sexual and well, happy with another, especially with someone in authority! She had always believed that she hated being "A proper lady" for her parents. Holding the correct stance, walking at the correct pace, making each motion perfect - these were all things that she could do flawlessly without a second thought but she had always loathed them. Standing for rich guests behaving like the perfect daughter, making smalltalk, helping where needed and looking ornamental where not - She had spent a good portion of her young life away from home simply to get away from such lessons and requirements... Yet here she was doing that for another and loving it!

At the Head Girls command she stepped away letting the drapes fall shut, blocking out the view and reminding her that for a moment she had been entirely exposed. The thought that she had done it and not been seen sent another completely unexpected little pulse of mental pleasure through her.

A frown passed across her face for a moment as Vera wiped her fingers on Annes blouse, although Anne didn't say anything (it just seemed a little too petty). "At least I cleaned them!" she thought, faintly amused at the thought despite her flash of annoyance. The question though took up most of Annes mind. She hadn't forgotten that last time she had used her request for a question her Vera had looked entirely unimpressed. However, she had a question that she really wanted to know the answer too.

For a moment she kept quiet, head looking down as she made up her mind. Having just come her body was in a state of wonderful afterglow and despite the small orgasm being a mere appitiser with the promise of so much more it had taken the edge of her pure, undiluted need. It made the question what did she want? The question was simple... What did Vera get out of this. She had spoken about empowerment for herself which is its own reward but she was quite sure there was more to it than that.

The flip side was actually driven by Anne's own sense of fair play.

"Mistress" Anne said, the word still feeling a little strange to her despite how easy she found to use it "Can I please make you come?" Annes eyes stayed downcast despite her REALLY wanting to raise them to see how the request registered on the Head Girls face. The thought of sliding a hand up those long legs, seeing her Vera's pussy up close or even tasting it made her heart beat just a little harder, anticipation heightening her desire. The question could wait a little while. After all, the day was young!

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 pm

It was certainly not surprising hearing this sort of request. This woman did want to make Vera scream her name afterall. But while she would not allow the student a more dominate position, that did not mean the Head Girl would let her pet feel all the pleasure. It was all about control. If she was the one who decided when and where, her slave would not be able to think she was getting the upper hand. Anne was hardly the first girl to enter Vera's suite and leave as another little toy for her to play with.

She stroked Anne's cheek and forced her gaze to rise and meet her own. "Such a selfish request, Miss Deas," she teased, "It would have been more appropriate to merely ask to please or pleasure me. But I suppose I should see how proficient you are in pleasing your Mistress. Get on your knees and follow me to someplace more comfortable." Vera passed by her pet and sat down and leaned back against a nice comfortable couch. She waited for her pet to crawl over and kneel before her like the submissive servant she was.

"While you please me, tell me how it feels serving another, Miss Deas," she ordered, "It must be quite a change from your reluctance in meeting or trusting others, my pet. Consider this an opportunity to show that you have the ability to help others with that lovely body of yours. Do not disappoint me." Vera would lightly part her thighs, the skirt providing little cover for the panties that lied beyond it. She stretched slowly, allowing this as a chance to relax for the moment. It would be up to Anne to decide how to handle this new situation.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Another frown crossed Annes face at the suggestion that it was a selfish request. Selfish? But...

Well.. At least she seemed like she was teasing with it. The frown vanished, replaced with a smile as Anne dropped to her knees to follow, taking a moment to think on the Head Girls words. She had made it sound like she was doing Anne a favour in this. In a way she was Anne mused as she moved on her hands and knees following her. After all, didn't I request it? A smile spread across Annes lips as she thought about it. Of course she requested it! She just hoped she could deliver on her request!

Although, Anne thought that crawling across the floor was a touch too demeaning for her tastes despite how it must make her Vera feel. What did she say... "Sex was about empowering your partner." Well... if thats what would make her happy then Anne had little to no problem with that!

As she knelt in front of the Head Girl she again she was rather forcibly reminded of her normal introversion. She hadn't actually thought of this in those terms and the thought caused her to pause, caught in a moment of introspection. It was true that she still much prefered her own company. She hadn't made any real friends here and honestly, she still prefered it that way. But still... she wasn't the same young girl she was when she first arrived at the school.

She sat for a short time organising her thoughts. It was an intensly strange feeling. Anne could feel her her body and mind still singing with lust and want for the beautiful girl in front of her (which in itself was a new set of feelings) and she could feel her thoughts were different somehow. Although how, she simply couldn't place. As she tried to organise herself she crawled forward a little more and placed a gentle kiss on each of the Head Girls knees, her hands moving gently up Vera's calfs tracing little intricate patterns with her fingertips as they drew upwards, past her knees and slowly making their way upher thighs before stopping half way and reversing their path.

As her hands moved Anne took delight in the touch of Vera's soft skin, the feel of it under her fingers and the closeness was quite simply wonderful, although it was obvious from her finger motions and her slightly distant voice when Anne started speaking that her mind was only partly in the room, the rest trying to order her thoughts to to answer the questions. "I.. I actually find I rather enjoy it Mistress. Its a bit of a suprise to me but I don't find it hard. I can do it and I hope that you think i'm good at it. However, I don't know if it, or what pleases you. You said to me that you have high standards and I only hope I can meet them."

There was that slight feeling of disquiet again that this was far more than simple roleplay to the Head Girl, but as before, Anne pushed the thought aside, taking the moment to bend and place another gentle kiss on Vera's inner thigh before righting herself and resuming her strokes, slightly more focused and less distracted as she paid more attention to what she was doing.

"To answer you though Mistress, You aren't others. You are beautiful beyond my dreams and you enthral me. And you smell wonderful."

Anne stole a look up towards her Vera's face at that and smiled, before dropping her head down to her thighs, starting to kiss ever so gently up them, properly paying attention to each motion. As she pressed her lips into the Head Girls thighs the loose patterns her fingers had been tracing became a lot firmer, gently yet firmly pushing them apart, all the time working her way ever so slowly higher, enjoying each moment.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

As easy as it would be to let this woman lose herself in the pleasure of the moment, the silver haired woman continued to make Anne think and answer questions. The student would be left as aware as possible of what she is doing right here and now. Right now, that woman was on her knees and leaning closer between the thighs of a Head Girl. Lips lightly kissed Vera's knee then the other before working deeper, kissing her Mistress's thigh. The gesture itself held only some warmth but the truly pleasing thing was how it established the differences between the two women, one sat in her chair comfortably while the other was on her knees in submission.

The student's hands soon joined in, sliding up Vera's silky smooth legs. Fingertips tickled her senses as the woman explained how much she enjoyed being her slave. Anne had little to worry about. If she did not impress the Head Girl, then she would be trained until she was able to do so properly. The woman's gentle acts grew bolder as they moved further up Vera's leg and between her thighs. The silver haired woman allowed her legs to part slightly, allowing the woman to delve a bit deeper to what lied beneathe the woman's skirt.

"Hmm... You are very sweet, my little pet," she replied to the praise. Vera's eyes closed as she relaxed against the back of her seat. There was little she could do beyond sit back and allow herself to be worshipped by this enthralled student. Her breathing was slow and deep, still very much in control despite knowing where the woman was going with those lips and fingers. Her body tingled slightly with a soft warmth, enjoying the attention she was receiving.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 pm

With no resistance given Anne felt her own breathing quicken with her own desire as she gently kissed and stroked her way up Vera's inner thighs, inching closer to the Head Girls waiting pussy. While a good part of her really wanted just to tear off Vera's clothes and bury her head inbetween her thighs Anne was enjoying herself immensely by taking her time, enjoying every kiss, every taste and every stroke she made.

All too soon though she ran out of leg to kiss and she found her nose and lips resting against the soft fabric of Vera's while lace panties. Gently she placed another kiss directly onto her covered slit noticing with pleasure that they were ever-so slightly wet. The thought that she was turning on her partner sent another distinct pulse of pleasure straight to both her brain and her own soaked pussy.

Breathing a little harder Anne gently started to tug down the Head Girls panties, inch by inch revealling her bald pussy, its lips slightly parted, a small amount of moisture glistening under the soft light. "Beautiful" Anne thought, her eyes wide. Slowly, lovingly she lowered her head directly towards it, visibly trembling with supressed lust and excitement.

Her first taste of the Head Girls pussy was tenative, delicate and nerve wracking for Anne, having never tasted another girl before. The second however was much more forceful as she dove forward with passion. Anne's tongue slid up and down Vera's slit with long strokes as as she tried to taste more and more of the delicious pussy as her hands slid around to cup the Head Girls ass, holding her there as she licked with abandon.

Quickly though, she got a hold on herself and moved from trying to taste as much as she could to actually trying to give pleasure. sliding her hands reluctantly from Vera's buttocks she used them to part her damp pussy lips and started to focus on the hard little bud that could give so much pleasure, lightly teasing it with her tongue and even running her teeth ever so gently over it, while she used a single finger to move inside the Head Girl, fucking her slowly with it while all the time admiring just how tight she was around the invading digit.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Vera did not have to wait long for the young woman to press onward in this opportunity. It was doubtful any student would claim that eating out a Head Girl is something to brag about. But to Anne, this may mean much more to her. This was at least a form of her dream coming true. She would have to perform well if there was going to be any possibility of this event happening again. The student's new found addiction to sex or at least addiction to Vera would only grow as she continues to get her fix.

Warm breaths soaked into the Head Girl's folds. The woman's face had disappeared under her skirt as she began to kiss her covered sex. Fingers soon joined in to pull her panties down. She would have preferred the woman just pushing the garment aside but she allowed it anyway. Her hips shift a bit to allow the undergarment to slide down her thighs. Her folds were revealed, Anne's longed for prize. Emotions flared about the student as she leaned in and began to lick and taste her Mistress. The warmth and texture of the woman's tongue felt good dragging along her netherlips.

"Mmm..." she sound her approval as she relaxed a bit more against her chair. The student did not need Vera's approval though as she continued. Fingers part her netherlips, exposing the soft pink flesh to those heated breaths. A finger started to delve into the Head Girl's folds. Her sex was nice and tight, hugging the woman's digits as they pushed into her. Vera took a sharp breath but kept control of herself as her little pet taught herself how to pleasure another woman. Each thrust caused her breathing to deepen a bit more as juices welcomed each new entry into her folds. Slowly, her toes curled within her shoes as she enjoyed the slave's submissive position.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm

While Anne had learnt a lot about the island she still had some damnably big gaps in her knowledge about the school. One of those gaps was just how much power a Head Girl actually had, and just what they were capable of. It wasn't suprising given those that found out just how far that power went normally weren't around to discuss it!

Because of this, Anne was blissfully unaware of what was running through the Head Girls mind she continued licking, teasing and lightly nibbling the bare pussy in front of her. She noted the slight tension in her legs, her horny mind taking the sign that she was doing a good job. This made her redoubled her efforts, her tongue concentrating on Veras' clit, alternating between long slow strokes, drawing her tongue slowly over the hard bud and then changing so the tip of her tongue swirled around it, all the time finger fucking her with steady strokes, getting deeper with each passing moment. Lightly arching to fingers with each thrust Anne tried to find the Head Girls most pleasurable areas, trying and hoping to get Vera to come.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Her pet was teaching herself quickly as she explored the Head Girl's body. The student dragged her tongue over her Mistress's clitoris again and again. Each stroke of the warm muscle sent sparks flying within Vera's belly. Her hips jolt and the pearl hardened and pulsed with erotic agony. "Uhhhnn..." she moaned softly, enjoying the attention. Juices soaked Anne's fingers, churning the woman's insides with each thrust. Fingertips explored the Head Girl, searching for those special places that may make the woman tick. Her moans grew louder as her body alternated between tense and relaxed. After a few minutes of this little game, Anne would finally have her wish.

A soft cry briefly left Vera's throat as her body began to shiver in bliss. That tension rushed through her body as a molten tidal wave of desire. Pleasure rippled through her body as juices began to soak over Anne's fingers and face. The climax was short but the woman sighed out her approval as she rested against the back of her chair. "Mmm... Lick it clean," she ordered, enjoying her tingling afterglow, "How did you like the taste of your Mistress, Anne?" Her cheeks were faintly flushed but already, the Head Girl was recovering. Having to deal with the Headmasters and alien monsters, her sexual stamina was far more developed than an ordinary woman. For Vera, this was just a pleasing warm up.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Practically vibrating with pleasure Anne hastened to obey, gently cleaning the Head Girl, her tongue lightly flicking between her parted nether lips all the time enjoying the taste of the head girls juices. Anne's own horniness had increased to the point she wasn't really thinking beyond the taste of Vera on her lips and the fact that she had just made her Vera come. A silly smile played across her lips at being called by her first name as opposed to Ms Deas, although she worked to supress it. Grinning like a chesire cat, Anne thought, really wasn't the way to get in Vera's good books!

"You taste /divine/, Mistress" Anne replied, speaking the truth. She had never tasted another woman before and she found she rather enjoyed the taste! Suprising so in fact! "I could spend hours doing that!" The last came out without thought and it caused Anne's already flushed cheeks to colour a little as she realised what she said. Quickly she sat back and re-arranged herself to the position that Vera had described earlier in part to hide her own embarressment but also she wasn't quite sure what she should do next. Head down she admired Vera's long legs as she kept her back straight, interlacing her fingers on her lap waiting patiently.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:05 am

Anne was extremely eager. Having her wish granted had aroused the woman further. But the student did not forget her place as she quickly sat on her knees and lowered her gaze submissively. "Hours? What a little whore you are," Vera teased, "But I am certain that is not all you want, slave." The Head Girl slipped her panties back up her thighs. She could almost feel the heat radiating from Anne's flaring aura. "I believe it is time for you to show your Mistress all you have to offer," she continued calmly, "Or do you intend to remain wrapped up in your clothes? Don't you want me to touch you, stroke your bare skin? Make you squeal? Give me a little show, slave. The more effort you put into your role, the more you shall get out of it for doing well."

Composed as always, the Head Girl waited patiently for her pet to obey. Those tight revealing clothes were no longer needed. The slave was willing and eager for more of this little game. Every little treat Vera offered seemed to make the woman's hunger grow rather than satisfy it. The more the student experienced, the more the student relied on her Mistress, a truly vicious cycle.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:51 pm

The Head Girls words sent another little shiver through Anne, radiating from the blush in her cheeks at being called such a vulgar thing, to her pussy clenching involuntarilly at the exact same term. As Anne knelt with her gaze low, she couldn't help but to follow the trail of Vera's panties as she pulled them up, a little disapointment mingling with her out of control emotions.

The disapointment was short lived however. Annes heart leapt to the roof of her mouth at the next order. Not simply because of excitement of what would quite probably come next, but also the sudden realisation that she was going to strip for another. For a brief moment her instinctive shyness kicked in and she faltered before it was overridden by the excitement of what would happen once she was naked. Images of her fantasys, writing as continuous orgasms wracked her young body flashed across her mind as she rose, her hands moving a little feverishly to undo the buttons holding her blouse together.

As she worked the last one free she began to pull it off but froze half way through the act, her cleavage perfectly on show with the blouse half off as her vision filled with the impenetrably calm silver haired girl in front of her. Somehow the look that she was giving managed to get past her eagerness and force her just-spoken words into her mind.

"Give me a little show, slave. The more effort you put into your role, the more you shall get out of it"

This was something Anne was NOT good at. She had never stripped for another and hadn't the faintest idea how to go about it. Absurdly self concious she resolved that she would try even as her face turned another shade of red, the colour stretching down to her chest.

Jerking forward with none of the grace Anne had displayed earlier, leaning forward allowing her chest to fall free, giving Vera a complete eyeful of her cleavage as she let her blouse and jacked fall the the floor behind her, staying there for a moment she turned on her heel, attempting to sway in a sexy manner as she undid the zip holding her skirt in place and they slid rapidly down her legs, letting her step out of them.

Throughly embarrsessed she took another glance at the Head Girl who hadn't so much moved one of her perfect hairs, giving away nothing. Anne dropped her gaze to her feet, unable to look her in the eye, trying a final last gasp, leaning forward again, letting herbra fall from her shoulders before standing straight, and pulling her underwear slowly down her legs, stepping out of them as she had her skirt, standing head bowed, completely naked, her nipples hard in the cool air of the Head Girls room and her cheeks completely red from embarressment.

It wasn't just that she was naked in another girls room having stripped for her although that alone would cause Anne to flush, but it was that she habitually took pride in doing things well. Well... When she wanted to that was! However, her attempt at stripping like that - she was well aware that she had made an disasterous mess of it and her head being bowed wasn't so much a sign of submission but one of embarressment.

As she stood there, her shoulders and face aflame she mumbled quietly "I'm sorry V... Mistress. I'm not very good at that. Sorry..."

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:24 pm

The show was extremely disappointing. The woman had no grace. Her movements flowed like a pile of bricks. Even someone who had no idea how to strip at least knew motions that could be seen a seductive, it was only natural. But, Anne did realize her folly and immediately apologized. "Well..." Vera began, "That was rather horrendous, Miss Deas. How do you expect to pleasure your Mistress with such stiff and awkward motions. Even a machine can put more feeling into its movements than you. The point in stripping infront of someone is to show your body a little at time, slowly. Stripping is not just taking your clothes off as if you were about to go take a shower."

Seeing this did bring down the mood a bit. Sighing softly, Vera rose to her feet. "Next time you come here, I expect your body to move with the grace of dancer," the Head Girl ordered, "I will not tolerate this insult again, Miss Deas. Now, get up. I can tell you are still yearning to be fucked." With Anne in the nude, she could see how the woman's form gleamed with heat and arousal. She could see the faint moisture on the woman's sex and inner thighs. "Bend over that table," Vera ordered her slave, "Hold onto the sides of the table and spread your legs until they reach the legs of the table."

Once the student was laying her upper body on the hard wood table, Vera would step away for a bit. Anne would feel the hard surface rub against her erect nipples with each breath. The Head Girl returned shortly, coming up behind the woman where she could not see what was coming next. In this position, it would not be too much of a surprise when a hard rubber tip began to drag up and down the woman's inner thigh. "I would not be so cruel as to deny you the reason you came here in the first place, pet," Vera cooed softly, "You will get the fucking you want but know this mild compared to what you could have gotten if you had performed better."

The dildo was long and thick, a demanding presence as it began to tease the student's exposed folds. After a few strokes, the now glistening tip began to push slowly into Anne's awaiting body. Vera went insanely slow, going mere centimeters at a time as it pushed and parted those inner walls. Every inch was followed by more hard rubber until a full six inches were deep inside the slave's hungry folds. The Head Girl twisted the handle, causing the toy to twist and turn inside the other woman. She left it inside her for a few moments before pulling out. It was only then did Vera begin to thrust the sex toy hard and fast into her precious slave.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:25 pm

The Head Girls words didn't just kill the mood, but most of Anne's confidence aswell. Cheeks flaming from embarressment and rebuke Anne hung her head even lower, her hair acting like a veil that she hid behind as the rebuke continued. Inwardly, Anne really did want to do better but her self-conciousness had destroyed what grace she possesssed and she felt like a scolded child. However, before her anger could ignite as would normally happen Vera ordered her to stand and move.

Standing, Anne did as commanded with a quiet "Yes Mistress", moving across to the table where she stood as ordered with nervous faltering steps, her head still bowed and her shoulders and face still quite a startling shade of red. As she bent over she spread her legs as wide as they would go, the distance enough that she had to lean heavilly on the table, the cold surface pressing against her nipples. Between that and Veras words her libido, already vastly overstreched had no problem beating her embarresement into the back of her mind and almost at the first touch Anne found herself panting, wanting to rock her hips back to intensify her Vera’s touch but she resisted.

As the dildo was pushed in she almost came on the spot, a long sigh escaping her lips. It suddenly became apparent why she had been put in the position. As long as she complied holding her feet and arms where they were it was almost impossible to move and thus she couldn’t rock her hips back to thrust herself deep on the dildo that was entering her slow slowly. As it inched inside of her she felt it strech her walls, its progress made easy by how wet she was and within moments her entire world was taken up with the sensation of her pussy being filled at her Vera’s hands.

The twisting added a different sensation, and elicted a moan, which changed in tone to one of disapointment as it was pulled out. Anne had only a moment to reflect how much better it could have been if she had stripped properly before her thoughts were obliterated by the hard phallus being pushed deep inside her in one long thrust.

Anne’s eyes widened as the dildo started its hard fucking motion and she came. Hard. Her wordless cry echoed around the room as the sensations in both body and mind overrode her non-existance defence and she lost herself in a cascade of pleasure. Somehow though she kept her pose spread across the table as the fucking continued, even in the grip of a rolling powerful orgasm.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Despite crushing the woman's spirit, the student obeyed obediently if only in hope of getting praised again by the Head Girl. Once the tip of the rubber phallus touched Anne, the student once more transformed back into that sex eager slut that came knocking at her door just moments before. The student could do nothing while in this position besides moan and cum and the young woman did both willingly.

The first forceful thrust was all it took to send Anne cumming, squirting her juices all over the rubber sex toy as it drilled into her those contracting folds. Within moments, the thick rod was soaking in the slave's sexual fluids. The lewd slurping as it plunged in and out of the student was audible to them both. Each thrust was forceful, causing the woman to rock forward and her nipples to drag across the smooth table. The sight of Anne's hips twitching violently or the cries of bliss did nothing to stop Vera from continuing. In and out, the rubber dildo kept pounding away at the young student.

There was no finesse in Vera's actions. It was just pure raw fucking with the sex toy. The Head Girl kept fucking the student through the climax and into another and perhaps another before finally slowing and letting Anne catch her voice and breath. She drilled the dildo into Anne one last time and left it deep inside her. Only then did Vera's fingers slide along the parted lips and lightly teased the woman's exposed pearl. "That was just with a lifeless toy, pet," she cooed softly into the student's ear, "If you want more, you will have to earn it. But it is getting late. I do hope I was able to help satisfy your itch, Miss Deas. Will you be able to continue your studies, for now?"

The Head Girl pulled away, slowly withdrawing the dildo as she did so. Cool air would welcome Anne's glistening folds. "Do you have any further questions, Miss Deas?" Vera asked calmly as if little had happened during this meeting, "I do hope this will convince you that the Head Girls of this school are not out to get you. We are here to help you succeed in your studies. You know where my office is should you require further assistance." Vera would have offered a bit more to tame her pet but she would let Anne go for now. She was certain the student would come crawling back and hopefully with new skills to please her Mistress. She did promise greater rewards if the student performed well afterall.

Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:55 am

The orgasm continued. Each thrust of the hard phallus wasn't felt but somehow just merg Not separate, distinct blasts of pleasure but just one that seemed to stretch, blotting out concious thought as the waves of pleasure flooded through her turning everything into a white haze as she came, and came, and came.

Suddenly, all too soon it was over. Her senses returned and she was almost suprised to see her still laid over the table, knuckles white from clutching too hard and her legs still spread. She felt full, the dildo still protuding from well fucked form and she could feel gentle fingers stroking against her soaked clit, the soft motion bringing her out of her orgasm gently. She lay there, panting gently as she felt the gentle breath of the Head Girl tickled her ear as she spoke.

The words went in, but Anne was in no condition to reply. She felt well and truely fucked and she laid there thankful for the cold desk under her as she wasn't entirely certain that her legs could support her at that moment. As the dildo was removed from her it created a loud slurping noise which sounded loud to Anne's ears. That, coupled with the cool air soothing her heated privates made her want to just lie that and enjoy the afterglow. However. The Head Girls words and position made it apparent that she had to move. Moving her hands from the edge of the desk she pushed herself upright, turning to take a glance at Vera who was still wearing that maddingly impassive face. Suddenly very self concious Anne she moved, slightly bandy-legged across to her clothes, her cheeks aflame yet again.

With her pure need sated for the time being that had carried her this far she found herself acutely embarresed that she was naked in front of Vera. Despite everything that had just occured being wonderfully fresh in her brain her natural shyness still made her want to cover up. For a moment, she remembered holding the drapes open while her Vera carressed her body with her expert fingers while anyone could have watched. Her blush deepened.

Quickly though she started throwing her clothes on. As she did she found she was confused and rather unsure of a lot of things. Since they had obviously finished Vera wasn't "Mistress" any more and for one she didn't know quite what to make of that. She wasn't sure wether she should just leave quietly or give Vera a kiss. It seemed from Vera's words that she was half-expected back but how could she "earn" more? Learning to strip properly? Strip for another? Yet another thing she didn't have the faintest idea what to make of it. There was simply too much unknown and it made Anne want to run and hide somewhere quiet and alone.

Quickly she pulled herself back into her skirt and took another quick glance at the Head Girl, looking away at the level look she was receiving. Again, she felt like a small girl and again, she had no idea how to cope with it. It made her feel entirely uncertain about what to do and she found herself entirely torn. As she pulled her blouse on she felt a little better and once again looked at her Vera, trying to word the many questions that she had but spent a few moments looking not unlike a goldfish as she opened and closed her mouth as she tried to word what she wanted to say.

"Miss Matsumoto... I.. Er... That is..."

She wanted to slam her head into a wall. Perhaps that would knock some sense into her! Either that or knock her out which would have been welcome. Trying again she forced past her shyness to get some words out. "Thank you Miss Matsumoto... But... Er... What happens now?"

The question made her blush again. She felt like she aught to know the answer but she was desperate for some confirmation. Once she had that then running and pulling the world over her was a most definate good plan.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next