View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Unusual (for Kristy Barker) 

Post Re: Unusual (for Kristy Barker)
Kirsty's thoughts were a little preoccupied with what his lips and fingers were doing to answer his question right away. When his fingers found her very sensitive nub she again attempted to close her legs against the assault but his body between her thighs prevented her from succeeding. She had to bit her tongue to keep from yelping when he pinched her there. She tried not to flinch but her body tighten involuntarily at the uncomfortable sensation. She wasn't sure she liked the slight pain of it.

Sometime after Aegir spoke, his question finally registered with him and she shot him a concerned look. He wanted to kiss her? Why? She was instantly suspicious. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Why do you want to kiss me?" Even if he didn't have any nefarious reason for ding it it made her nervous. There was her other... ability to be concerned about. Aegir didn't seem to know about that one yet. If she kissed him she ran the risk of getting too invested in the illusion he was creating and she might lose herself to it temporarily. It would make her even more vulnerable.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:01 am

He eased up on that touch, that pinching sensation going more to a rub against her as if her were polishing a door handle. He was both slow and deliberate in what he id.

Was he aware of her other gifts? If he were he had showed no signs in knowing or perhaps he knew of the dangers of her getting overwhelmed by that single kiss. Of course had he really wanted it, if he were determined to have it then he could have taken it and there had been nothing she could have done about it, nothing, given how easily he could control minds.

Perhaps he wanted her to surrender to the illusion by her own doing or perhaps he was giving her a choice in the matter to see how far she was willing to go.

“No reason,”
he seems sincere anyway as he still rubs over the hood of her clit, his other hand gripping a breast and rolling a thumb against that nipple. “I may be taking your body, I may be entitled to take them if I wish but I'll let you choose what it will be.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:55 am

Kirsty lies back to concern his words. His hands continued to stoke her arousal, he had thankfully stopped his pinching and she closed her eyes while she allowed herself a moment to savor the tingling sensations his hands were sending through her body. How did she want this to proceed? Was she going to continue to lie there awkwardly while Aegir had his way with her body? She wasn't really keen on the whole thing but she didn't want to be the victim. Aegir was giving her a way out of that, creating an illusion for her to get into that she might pretend she had a choice and that she'd chosen to be here. There was a danger of losing herself momentarily but really it wasn't as though he could really take advantage of her in that state. At least, not anymore than he already was.

"Alright..." She said, opening her eyes to look up at him. "You may kiss me."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 pm

He allowed her the matter o choose or perhaps it was the illusion of choice? Whatever the case she would not find out as she gave her consent, his lips lifting up from a breast to hover over her lips just inches away from connecting them in that fashion.

Her decision would make blurring her memory easier to do of course though now the fingers of his hand worked over he slit of her sex stroking softly against her up then down as his attention moved off of Kristy's clit. He did this a few times, those two digits pressing inside her tight sheath.

A virgin's tightness, he could barely move his fingers given that he was restraining from using too much force. But he only went the barest of distance inside of her stopping short of piercing her hymen. No, for now he would leave her intact there, his fingers slowly moving back and forth inside her.

Leaning in he took her lips then, his mouth sealing over hers. He was not certain if it were her first kiss since he was barely in her mind though it did not matter if it where or not as a hand sculpted a breast as he continued to tease her body, his thumb rolling over her clit now as he sought to further stimulate her.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Her decision to embrace the illusion made, she lifted her chin to greet his lips with her own. Before they could make contact however he began to probe inside her with two fingers. She gasped at the sudden invasion and tightened up again. One of her hands had unconsciously moved between their bodies to grip the wrist of his offending hand, attempting to slow his progress. She closed her eyes and forced herself to relax and breath. Then he lips met her's and she surrendered a fraction more.

It was not really her first kiss. She was an actress after all but it was probably her most intimate kiss. The only other times she had kissed a man had been done with a certain distance. It was necessary in a play where she could lose herself so easily and even in those early cases where she had... Well, in those cases it had not been her really. Here she was still herself and more exposed than she'd ever been. It was both exhilarating and terrifying.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 am

He stopped moving those fingers against her inner folds when she reached down to seize his wrist. He did not draw them out of her though keeping them embedded within her. His lips move over her own, slowly he drew his fingers out of her, his kisses descending down the column of her neck, punctuated with the heat of his tongue trickling down between her mounds.

Then further still as the tip of his tongue skidded over her navel. His hands moved to her thighs coaxing her legs further apart though he did not exert much fore. “Relax. This will not hurt, Kristy," and his head moved down further, the tip of his tongue teasing against that most sacred of places.

He watched the features of her face as he did this wondering about the effect he was having upon her and the nerves that had been here. He had determined hat she was no quite ready, soon though, soon she would be as ready as she was going to get, he determined and when she was he intended o assist with matters then ...

Character Listing

Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:52 am

Kirsty opened her eyes when Aegir's fingers withdrew from her sex and blinked bemusedly as he began to kiss along her neck. It wasn't the kissing that was confusing her but rather the monster. He was being remarkably gentle, listening to her bodies cues even though he didn't have to. He had, after pressured her into this situation, and as he had previously pointed out, he did not need her permission for anything. Still, Kirsty was surprised to find him to be such an accommodating rapist. But then... perhaps he was simply trying to complete the illusion of this being some romantic tryst with a handsome young man in a field somewhere.

It was working... His lips trailed down to her collar bone and her heart rate quickened when he continued his downward progression from there. She instantly knew where he was going and she body thrilled at the notion. He made it to her navel and she held her breath. She felt him begin to coax her legs further apart and her thigh muscles tensed under his fingers but she allowed him to spread her over for him. Her own hands slid down to meet his on her thighs, her fingers clenching and unclenching in anticipation. He instructed her to relax and she looked down to meet his gaze incredulously. "I am trying..." Was her strained reply. His head finished his descent and Kirsty threw her head back and gasped as his mouth found her heated core. She felt moisture gathering there and it was not all from Aegir's mouth.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 am

Aegir was accommodating of course. He had his reasons though he could have torn straight into the actress with the eager excitement of a pubescent teen he had refrained for now. Bring his lips upon her in such a teasing fashion he glance upward as she looked down.

“Of course you are,” he smiled, his fingers brushing against her thighs. He found her nice and wet and could feel her excitement strumming through her. He swished his tongue slowly over her labia collecting those juices, a hand moving to them rubbing against the hood of her clit.

Promoting her to make her showing then licking along the slit of that slit. Finding it both warm and inviting he pushed into her a little.

He did not drive himself too deeply or fast inside her, however. No deeper than her hymen allowed at that stage, licking and probing as he rubbed against her clit, his tempo increasing if he felt that she was deriving more pleasure from this or drastically slowing down as was the case based on what seemed to be bringing her more pleasure based on the subtle and not so subtle clues of her body.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 am

Kirsty squirmed and moaned under the application of his warm tongue against the virgin flesh of her nethers. She was no longer trying to pull away or close her legs. His tongue push inside her a little but she was pleased to discover that it was easier to accommodate than his fingers had been. True, she was wetter now but some was his tongue. It was slick and supple and clearly highly skills at his. It became harder and harder to fight the pull of his illusion now.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:04 am

She was getting closer now. He could tell by her unwillingness to draw away as she gave into the moment with greater ease. His tongue soft and pliant made better use against her body then his fingers but even then he was nice and slow.

There was no need in being fast about this after all as his tongue pressed against those wet walls as his fingers rubbed against her clit.

His other hand reached up the expanse of her body setting upon her right breast letting his thumb trace over the nipple as his fingers squeezed into the flesh there. The warmth of her skin swept against the coolness against him.

He kept at it a little longer before creeping back up her body trailing kisses along her body until he set his lips against her own allowing her to taste her own juices as they swept down against her.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:39 am

Kirsty's thoughts were starting to get fuzzy as she slipped deeper into the illusion. Aegir's tongue and fingers were making her forget herself. Who was she again? What was she doing here? Who was this beautiful man with his head between her thighs licking her into this mindless frenzy? Did she care? Her hips tilted upward into his month's efforts to rouse her.

His hand massaged her full breast and after a moment, too soon really, he began to kiss his way back up her body. She was sad he'd stopped licking her sex but his hot mouth on her naked body. She moaned and her back arched. Finally his mouth found her's again, the kiss was familiar as was the hazel gaze that met her's, but there was a strange new taste on his lips and tongue. She was not experienced enough to know it was her. She turned her head away momentarily to ask dreaming, "How.. did we get here?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:26 am

“Does that really matter?” He answered her question as he lifted a hand to her exposed neck brushing against it as the other continued to play with a breast. His poised himself against her laying flat against her entrance so he could not thrust inside her but allowing her to feel his stiffness at the same time as he squirmed a little back and forth against her.

His lips pressed to her neck as his fingers moved from her. She was as ready as she was going to be but Aegir had no intention of rushing this though he already began to reach into her mind cutting off those receptors to pain, one by one he had dulled them until he turned them off completely.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:49 am

Kirsty couldn't think to answer as his hands explored her body. He stiffed his position between her legs until she could feel his hard erection resting against the V of her thighs. He began sliding his rigid length across her fold, making her moan. Her entrance was slick and ready now but he was purposely stalling, arousing her more, making her need him. She had completely forgotten by now why she'd been so hesitant to begin with. "Oh please..." She moaned, wanting to him inside her. It felt so good simply rubbing outside of her body. She was desperately curious to know if it felt as good to have him touching in on the inside.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 pm

She had lost track of the question, though really, did it matter? Aegir had marveled in such a slow approach. Where others might have went in for a quick kill figuratively speaking of course he prefer a slower touch. Of course he preferred his prey in enjoying he matter though that wasn't always the case based on his moods It was often the way he did things.

He had been curious initially and this in his mind lead him to conclude that he ought to give her a special treat considering that he was aware that things would be harsh, harsher for a virgin perhaps, the extra pain she would probably prefer to be without though now as she asked for this, now that he had drawn her further into the moment he positioned himself against the heated moist passage.

Invisible tendrils shut off her reception to pain before he gazed into her eyes while wearing that bored face.

“Alright, I have precautions in order, try to relax,” and with that he waited for her to steal herself pressing into her a moment later with the absence of pain as he broke through her hymen filling her and drawing virginal blood in the process.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 pm

She gasped at he filled her, surprised there was no pain only an intense feeling of rightness. Of course it felt right, human bodies were meant to join together this way. Still, she was certain there was supposed to be pain. Maybe this was a dream after all... The most amazingly sensual dream she'd ever had. Dear lord, she could feel every hard, amazing inch of him!! He was actually inside her. This gorgeous, mysterious man had just taken her virginity and now was holding his hard length inside her as though waiting for something. Probably, for her shock to wear off. It was, slowly. She sighed and meet his intense gaze and blushed. "So, that's what it feels like..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 389 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next