View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 2:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Dealings (for Nell) 

Post Dealings (for Nell)
He had visited her more than a few times of course bringinging with him more of those dreams to assist her in getting through the day. Whenever she seemed to be getting too down he had been there with another dream, whether it was high fantasy or a mystery our romance he spun these dreams and brought her through the scenarios though he had never charged her anything about these little encounters.

On one such occasion he had given her the node. A miniature version of himself much like a radio in that he could use his powers through it even sense and see through it. Normally he would implant someone with one during sex in order to keep tabs on them since he could hone in on where the nodes were.

One day perhaps before graduation she would agree to be implanted. It would be much easier to find her after graduation though for now it remained apart from her like a barely sentient pet. She could speak to him through it. She spoke and Aegir would pick up on what she was saying and use the node to telepathically answer.

He was not expecting much on this particular day as he lounged in his favorite tree over looking the hiking trail while he fiddle around with his top ten list. He was in the midsts of organizing a few things as he watched the student jog passed beneath him.

Nope. He had not been interested enough to bother with the student and he simply assumed that Vitali would snag her up as she was jogging towards the lake.

His thoughts, temporarily distracted, turned back to the task at hand.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 am

Post Re: Dealings (for Nell)
Nell stared at the calender in disbelief. Was it really December already? Winter break had just began and Nell still could not believe she'd made it through another semester in this place. Honestly, it hadn't been as bad this time round. Sure, the beginning part of the semester had been really bad but the last couple of months had been... rather peaceful actually. Luju had disappeared it seemed and she'd managed to stay off the radar of most other monsters... Well, save one.

Nell glanced at the corner of her desk at the silent creature waiting there, a perfect miniature of the one who'd made it. Aegir had not forgotten about her these last few months. His attentions had not been wholly unpleasant but they are been unnervingly constant. Was he the reason she had had so few encounters with other monsters since October? Nell didn't want to consider the implications of that. She was already in his debt enough...

She returned her gaze to the calender and frowned inwardly. "The year is nearly over..." She reminded herself. Perhaps now was the time to pay off those debts. That thought made her shiver and not from fear... Well, not completely from fear anyway. Dear god, it should be with fear... He was a monster, just like the others, and yet, not like the others at all. She thought of the dreams he'd been feeding her for the last few months and felt an undeniable tickle... low down. In a place beyond common decency. Oh god, what was he doing to her!?!

Frustrated, she turned and strode over to her desk and addressed the figure waiting there. "Aegir..." She hesitated a second. His gentle attentions were going to drive her insane. She needed to repay him now because things got any worse. If she didn't think about it too hard she might even be able to convince herself that doing so would actually mark the end of their strange affair... Yes, she had to believe that or she would run away from her promise forever. She had to do this now. She took a deep breath and plowed on, "I'm ready."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 am

Indeeed he had been the reason why the attacks were less frequent for he could us his powers through the node and convience many creatures to let her be. Some did not care to endure bargains with him and still took their prize, other times she had been out of range of the creature and thus out of range f it's protection, his protection.

He would have known her concerns about things too had he been reading her mind but he had kept to his prolmise and only touched upon it with the dreams he bestowed and the general feel of her being lose, a general impression of her pressence though little else.

He could see her apprach the node through it's senses. Another year was drawing to a close and he had not expected the call, not know at least. He was not in contact with her mind so he knew little of the concerns that had been their or the thoughts theirin … she could fool him now, few people had that option, though eventually he had figured that a softer touch would get her to come around he was uncertain that she would.

From his place in the tree he heard her as clearly as if she were down there on the hiking trail speaking up at him.

Mouth tendrils twitched as he considered the ramifications of those words.

Are you certain that you are ready my dear, I would not wish to hurry you in the least.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 am

Nell considered it for a moment. If he thought she was rushing into things he might put her off again. She didn't want to put this off any longer. "You are not." She replied after a moment. "You have been very patient with me." Too patient, she added in her head. It a was a gentler tactic but his aim was no different than any other. He wanted to have sex with her, would make her his slave if she was not careful. He would not be the worst master...

She shook the thought from her head. No, that was the poison she must resist drinking. She would not be owned. She must end this. She knew giving him the sex he so desired would not rid her of his attention but it would free her from his debt. Then perhaps she could finally disassociate herself from him. She would at least rid herself of his spy... She paused at that thought. He would take the node back after this, wouldn't he. They had never discussed it so she was not sure. She would have to ask him tonight. Not now though.

"I promised you I would come to you before the years end. I wish to keep my word..." She paused then, anticipating his response, she added. "I want to do this. You have been so kind to me. I wish to thankful for your kindness. Please may I come to you tonight?" She suspected he would like the request. Having her come to him was a part of the bargain. Strange she'd never considered what monsters might fantasize about. Strange to consider monsters fantasizing at all since they could so easily take what they desired... Well, save this. She felt to tickle of butterflies in her stomach and her lips added. "Let me serve you tonight."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 pm

In all of his time on the island only once did he keep a student over night and it had been her choice to do so having gotten hopelessly lost so the idea was a bit thrilling. Still there was the curfiew, the head girls and of course other monsters. It might not have been the wisest idea for her to come to him but he had admired the fact that she was keeping to her word and there was something thrilling about a girl coming to him. Now that was a first.

He did listen to what she had to say though and considered her words carefully.

Very well, that is a visit I have looked forward to for some time now. I have a few requests though, little things that aren't deal brakers if you do not have access or the means of doing them. Most importantly take this node with you. I can use my powers through it so you will not have any problems in slipping out. Furthermore, through it I can keep any other monsters at bay so you won't be preyed upon while getting here.

Next bring a a flashlight with you, it will help you find your way, a change of clothes if yours get ruined or soiled is something I recommend. I don't have to tell you to doll yourself up any, you are quite attractive as it is but if you have any wear stockings.

You will find me in the forest tonight, the hiking trail a few minutes from the lake? It is close to the place where I first encountered you and gave you the first dreams with those gnomes. As you get closer I'll sense you and can direct you through the node. I am here now and normally at night I return to my grotto but this is my favorite spot and there is no sense in leaving only to come back here later. Besides it lets you dictate the time better since I wouldn't have to come all the way up from the beach. I think that covers everything. And Nell? Do not worry about anything.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:22 pm

It was easy for him to say, "do not worry." He was not the one hiking through the forest at night with only a flash and an alien node to protect her. Not that she did not try him... It was the island she didn't trust. Still she followed his instructions and an hour later she was making that fateful trek. She was not easy about it though. The butterflies she had felt earlier had stayed with her.

Dressing for the creature's tastes was unnerving. Aegir had requested stockings specifically which seemed to require that she wear something short but he'd also warned her that whatever she wore was likely to get ruined (there went her stomach again...) so she should bring a change of clothing. In the end she'd settled on a simple black shirt she never intended to wear again, it was to short for safety here on Shokushu, with dark and a deep red sweater and practical ankle high black boots for the hike.

The journey had been as uneventful as he had promised and she arrived at the designated location unharrassed, for now. She looked around uncertainly for a moment for calling out to him softly. "Aegir? Are you there?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 am

He had some time to prepare himself through the evening as he waited for the hours to tick down. In fact after he had taken care of a few things he had lounged around not really having the motivation for much as he churned over thoughts in hi8s head.

Akin to excitement. He was like a child on Christmas morning and to make matters interesting he had stayed out of her head for the most part. Telepathy to communicate and the dreams when she agreed to them. He also had a general sense of her pressence though he refrained from entering into her mind. She had raised the issue before and he had agreed to refrain.

Aegir was onterested in her thought process, what she was feeeling, what she was thinking but that usual avenue was taken from him.

But as she spoke he addressed her in return, perking up as she called to him.

I am here ...

He was in a tree, lowering himself down part way before plopping onto the ground. Facing her there was a strong musky scent emitting from him, one that was not always exuded as the pheremones filled the air though they were not effetive on humans at all but marked his excitement.

You had no trouble finding the place I take it. Please, come closer. Let me look upon you.

He did so as his mouth tendrils twithed eagerly. As lovely as I remember. But first do you have any concerns?

Character Listing

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 am

Nell did not flinch this time when the creature made his appearance. She had been living with a miniature version of him for several months now and he had, himself, visited her on several occasions. It had given her ample time to adjust to his alien visage. She still felt a little awkward about what she was here to do, however. She was not normally the one to initiate such encounters and now that she was here she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do next.

Aegir must have sensed her unease because he asked if she had any concerns to which she responded with a look as though the answer should be obvious. Of course, she had concerns. She was about to engage in sexual intercourse with an alien creature in the middle of the wilderness. What was there NOT to be concerned about. She let out a heavy sigh and shrugged. "I do but no new ones." She moved to sit on the trunk of a fallen tree, facing Aegir. "I do not wish to repeat the awkwardness of our first attempt at this so you'll have to help me out a bit. I'm not really sure how to proceed with you... Your anatomy is very different from my own and I'm not entirely sure were you prefer to be touched and such." Well she could guess at at least one place but still... She sighed again. It was so hard doing this from a cold start. The handful of times she had taken on the role of aggressor she had already been warmed up and her lust had taken over. "I very much wish to please you but I am afraid I may need some instruction..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:28 am

Aegir had likstened to here concernes. He gazed at her then as he focused on these concerns and he nodded. He was aware that she might consider therse things and He regarded her for a small moment. He was not touching upon her mind in the usual sense.

Allow me … with your permission of course ...

He wait until he had it, this was a simple matter hardly an intrusion but he was doing his best to adhere to what he had relayed to her so long back now.

Aegir had really only touched on her mind when they part took of the dreams. He waited for her to give him permission before he continued. He slithered a little closer to her though as he regarded her for an uinstant.

I am not intending to shred you clothes either … I had assumed that you might needa fresh pair afterwards given how moist the ground can get by the morbubg dew.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:16 am

She gave him permission, reluctantly but she eventually decided it might make things easier if she didn't have to explain all her concerns. Of course, she was wrong to assume it would make things any less awkward. His very next words had been well intended as he tried to reassure her that he had no intentions of destroying her clothes. His explanation, however, brought to mind images of her lying on the forest floor and she blushed in spite of herself. She looked away to hide the fact from him. "Please, let's not make this about me. I came here for you. If you will kindly instruct me I shall do everything in my power to please you..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

Your pleasure is my pleasure. He stated though he had caught her blush forming on her cheeks as she looked away. Embarrassed> Having second thooughts> No it was not the later as far as he had determined as she would not have come here otherwise not unless she didn't want him angry at her with the end of the year appraching.

Had she been looking her perceptions of him would have changed as he dabble just a little with her senses of touch and sight, he dulled her senses of smell too so she couldn't have to endure the musky scent he omitted.

Aegir's shape had changed, human, a familiar human … Rico … the vampire. It might be easier for her to endure things like this. He reached a hand dwon to her for her to take. Helping her up he would check to see if he could determine if she were taken back at all with the transformation.

“Is this form alright?”

Character Listing

Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:26 am

Nell blinked, only slightly afflicted by this new more familiar visage standing before her. She smiled weakly and took proffered hand. She spoke as she rose back to a standing position. "I appreciate your kindness though to be honest it throws me off even more..." Even with saying as much she was more relaxed now. Rico served as a reminder of how intimate they had already been.

She smiled again, this time with more courage. "I'm better now. Though if you wouldn't mind keeping this form for a little while longer... Just until I get warmed up a bit more, I'd appreciate it." She let go of his hand and took a step back so he could see all of her. "Do you like the ensemble? I have not worn this skirt since coming to Shokushu. You are the first one to ever see me wear it." She smiled suggestively then did a little spin to show it off. "I thought it went quite nicely with the stockings you requested."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:11 am

“I will hold this form indefinately. I figured it would make you a bit more comfortable already being more familiar with it,” he chuckled. “You wouldn't need to wonder as much about doing something right or paying attention to this or that.

“I have waited a long time for this and to be honest thought way back then when I first laid eyes upon you that this day would never come, that it would have been unheard of. Even then I had thought that you were remarkable though I always contended myself in staying afar from you and silently observing.

“But once we entered into that deal I knew that all that was required to be patient, that yo would not go back on your word.”

He watched as she showed off for him and he smiled, he nodded as his eyes slid over hier body. He stepped up to her, his hands working their way to her hips.

“I am honored that you pulled it out for me. As always you looking ravishing my dear and I wouldn't have considered you arriving before me in such a state.

“I have kept out of your mind as best as possible, save for what you agreed to as far as the dream and this, I want to know if you have any concerns or questions that I can put at rest.”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 am

Nell wouldn't admit it but she was relieved when Aegir said he would maintain the Rico guise throughout the course of the evening. It would be so much easier sleeping with the lie eyed Spaniard than fretting over how to seduce a tentacled alien. Again he asked if she had any concerns and this time she shook her head. "I do but they can wait." Airing her fears of becoming his willing slave would only serve to spoil the mood she was trying to create.

His hands on her hips were warm and surrounding. She drew into his body and breathed him in as their bodies pressed together. His scent bringing back previous memories in droves. It was thanks to him that she had those memories at all and she so wanted to be able to repay him for that. Not out of obligation but out of a genuine desire to return to him some of the pleasure he had given her. "Tell me how you would like to have me first, Aegir. Tonight it is my turn to please you."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 am

“First ...” he grinned at her, such a delicious word which implied a seond …

He wanted to do something first, but her words told him that she was eager to please him tonight. Perhaps later but for now he pushed her gently up against a tree. One hand sliding down from her hip down to her leg, over the stockins there then hitching that single leg over his hip. This close to her he yearned for that coonection, in feeling her against him. He had imagined this a thousand times before as he brought up a hand stroking her hair.

“I want to gaze into your eyes, I want to take you while seeing into eyes. I am worried that I will cum too soon, at least the first time Nell.” He flickered his gaze away then back pressing his lips against her own just as he pressed his mind into her own then returned his lips casually along her neck ...

Character Listing

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 478 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next