View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Torch light flickered along the wall casting dark shadows about the room that moved of their own. It was eerie and quite…at least some still spewed their light as they crackled pleasantly in the otherwise quit room. I stretched, feeling like I’d slept for ages an…it hit me, detention….oh I didn’t wanna…

The floor was hard an cold against me bare skin. I rolled up onto me hands an knees, ash as if from some lil ole fire covered the floor round the place I had been sleeping. This had happened once fore that I could recall…the smell of ancient fires. Like I’d lit me clothes up but ..no not hurt…a heavy feeling upon me nipples like a weight of sum sort as they gently swayed ‘neath me. I knelt, feeling coolness an looking down.

The gasp came outta me mouth of a sudden me hands going to me breasts. Each wore a ring of gold. Thar sitting in the dim light with nothing on…but a few strip of leather I sought out the joint of the ring that, “Oh me god” the words tumbled out. It pierced me flesh clean through. As I cautiously rolled them round I found so seem, as if they had been created in a single piece. And the leather, standing I noted how it went from the bottom of me foot to a single band of studs round me neck. Strips of it crossing me flesh…

“what the billy blazes is going on” me voice echoed of the chambers walls, a few strange devices standing in the room, none of um looking all that good. Yes, the images came to me mind. I had been here, come here for detention. I looked about spying my bag against sum pedestal of sorts. Quickly I grabbed it seeking out me clothes. None…only me watch and papers remained within. I took out the watch and noted the time, whistling Dixie is what they might call it. I called it surprise. It blinked at me…Monday, 0213 in the morning like. I had to get home…get ready for class tomorrow an all.

I took me bag an a tiptoed to the door, carefully clutching it to me as to cover as much of me nakedness as possible. The door opened with a bit of a scretch….making me want to jump and hide…but not a noise wuz anywhere. Oh lord let the dorm be empty I thought to meself. I didn’t need no detention next weekend for walking around dressed in some getup that made me feel even more naked than if I’d been that way. Lordy the outfit felt good the way it moved with me body. I shook me head and quickly moved down the hall on me toes, being as quite as the cat a getting ready to pounce on that poor mouse.

Course I felt more like the mouse. It wuz a long walk that a going up them stairs an a down them halls being dressed the way I wuz. How wuz I gonna explain any of this to Hanaji….

I dropped me pass key at the door an quickly scooped it up….jus in time too, a door down the hall opened an I jumped inside the darker rooms Hanaji an I lived. Some how I felt refreshed an alive, probably jus the thrill of getting home without nobody noticing your naked bum a bouncing down the hallways… I leaned against the door an breathed a sigh of relief. Then tip toed to me room, hearing hanaji an that cute lil snore of hers she does when she gets real tired. I had no idea how I was getting none of this get up off, so I slide under the sheet an a pulled meself against her warm body with all its muscles an stuff.

It felt good to hold sum one close gain…an I tried to member what had happened me mind black as a newly cleaned whiteboard. Still the feel of the two rings of metal pressed ‘gainst Hanajis back made me wonder what wuz up with me….

The end....
(cold metal, hot love: in the student area)Image

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:04 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21