View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Post Challenges... for Cassie
Alucard opened the flap on the envelope to look at the one picture inside. This photo was the reason Cassie would be appearing in the dungeons soon, leaving Alucard just long enough to get ready for her...

Mon May 07, 2007 8:42 am
Profile YIM

“Detention, again….” I groaned, as I looked at me e-mail once more.

Mrs Smith,
It has come to our attention that on the night of 12 January 2007, you were engaged in unapproved activity after a mere nine days at our fine school. While this information has been slow to come to our attention, it is a very serious matter. One that in your present circumstance we find a need to address post haste.
For Flagrant violation of the following school rules:
122-4.5 Public indecency
122-4.6 Public lewdness
122-5.0 Public nudity
122 – 7.1 Sex with another student
122- 7.2 Sodomy

You are hereby sentenced to a weekend of detention. You will report on Friday night at 1800 to room 005 in the basement of dorm 33 for behavioral modification. Failure to do so could result in removal from the institute and parental notification of the reasons for the charges.

Stormbringer,
Headmaster
Shokushu Academy

Clutching the paper in me trembling hands…..I mean I’d never done none of these things. I wasn’t that kind of girl, especially back then. I sat down on me bed trying to think back…could it…no, I mean…not that. Me mouth open wide, gasping, remembering a night of fun with Violet. “No, oh lord no….not that….” Suddenly it coming to me like a clear note a music on a soundless night. The others, the flashes in them windows…..

I hung me head in shame….knowing it’d been me….and what I’d felt. Hanaji wuz not gonna like this none, we had made sum plans an now I was gonna be gone. Scribbling a note I tacked it to her door, so as she wouldn’t miss it. Thar wuz no way I wuz not gonna go an get thrown outta this school. I didn’t quit, an I paid me debts jus like I’d been taught. I went through the manual in me head like, realizing that they might not like what Hanaji an I had been doing as well….oh lord, I couldn’t get no one else in no trouble could I?

Gathering up me uniform an me book bag of homework I remorselessly headed off to the basement like I done been told tah do. Each foot heavy with dread, the dank dimly lit corridor adding to the misery I already felt in me soul like. I glanced at me watch pausing before the door. 5:56 in the afternoon, With a big gasp at air I filled me lungs, pushing me chest against the confines of me uniform till I exhaled slowly trying to calm me already jittery nerves. The last time I’d been down here hadn’t been too long fore, all I could a remember was it wuz boring duty, no fun at all. Me knuckles hit the door, the tapping reverberating down the hallway as if it sought exit from the darkness. Thar I waited, as told…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 07, 2007 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard heard the approach of the student and was ready. Everything had been prepared for the young woman's coming. After she knocked, the door flew open wide to admit her.

From this vantage point, Alucard was easily able to lay eyes on her. Her soft body looked very inviting, and the alien was tempted to take Cassie then and there. No, she must take the tests, Alucard thought.

Cassie would see the yellow eyes immediately if she looked up, but Alucard felt no reason to worry if she did or did not.

Mon May 07, 2007 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

The door swung upon its rusty hinges emitting a painful screech of rusted metal that made me want to cringe thar an then. Not from fear, but rather from the grating of the noise like fingernails cross a chalkboard upon me ears.

I looked inside as I stepped…..”hello…um…. I’m Cassie, an um Like I do hope this be the right room an all.” The short school skirt bouncing against the tops of me thighs like a familiar blanket. Red hair falling over me shoulders in ringlets that looked far more brown in the darkness of the room, bobbing with each step, the freshness of roses falling from each strand.

I took another hesitant step, trying to see anything in the darkness….”Hello…um….” I slide me hand out onto the wall looking for the switch to turn on them lights “wares the lights when yah need um” fingers widespread an probing the sides of the wall, as I tried to look for anysign of a light switch upon the wall…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 08, 2007 8:27 am
Profile WWW

Ironically, when Cassie's hand found a light switch, several torch-like wall sconces flared to life.

The stone walls were bare of anything save the lighting and mounted torture devices. In the center of the room was a pedastal that had apparently risen from the ground.

While Cassie was thus occupied, the door slammed shut, seemingly of its own accord.

Tue May 08, 2007 10:30 am
Profile YIM

‘Thank goodness’ I thought to me self, ‘here’s a hoping the lights work’, flicking the switch to the opposite position. Just like that dorm room, these switches were a bit different than them switches in America. It wuz like everybody had thar own best idea….A dime flickering of fire that sent shadows dancing on the walls, me eyes gathering up the items of this room. The door slamming shut behind me with a resounding thud that made me jump, the black school shoes leaving the cold stone floor for a brief moment an then to hit once ‘gain with a clack of them hard leather soles upon the ground.

Eyes wide with disbelief, black pupils filling in me green no doubt….I gasp, looking about fore gaining control of me voice. “ok, this ain’t no fun way of a joke an all.” Moving me hand back from me mouth as I look round. I square me shoulders then, and hike up the pack of me books an stuff on me back. Fine I think….I can play this game…..ain’t gonna scare me none. I stride to the center of the room were the pedestal is an throw down the pack, beginning to rummage through it….”might as well get started on me lessons…..” its gonna be a long weekend no doubt.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 08, 2007 7:23 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard waited until Cassie was searching through her pack to become visible. It dropped down from its position on the ceiling and landed on its feet on the floor without a sound. Alucard crept up on her, and, while she was occupied with her bag, placed a hand over her mouth. The hand was large enough to envelop her whole head, but the alien had taken care not to do so.

It whispered in her ear, "I am Alucard. We're going to be sharing a fun weekend together."

Tue May 08, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

Thar are those times in life that the unexpected brings shear calm to some. Not so for me….Me own shoes had made noise on that floor jus a walking o’er to the center of the room each step echoing off the hard walls and the creepy medieval stuff of wood, iron and chain. I’d not heard a thing an then this fleshy hand goes o’er me mouth. Me heart skipped a beat…ka clunk, it seemed to say….then started up ‘gain at one of them racing paces. Heat flooded me arms and legs, fight first, then flee seemed to be a jus right good idea.

.In an instance I wuz a opening me mouth an a screaming….not a thing to be heard. So I did what any good ole American girl would do in these here cases….I bit him. Teeth, white an hard grabbed hold of the flesh that was available, an me jaws clamped down hard as I could. Twisting in a way that threw me red hair in an arc of ruby hues as me head an body went round. Hands tight on the straps of me bags as a good 20 pounds of books and paper an stuff swing at the end of the arc. Muscles flexed an rippled down thin arms as I shifted an the speed increased. Then something solid stopped its momentum in a resounding crash, papers scattering like butterflies across a meadow to the four corners of me place of detention as the loose zipper sprung open. Angrily the books tumbled an then slid ‘cross the floor making that sound of sandpaper cross a piece of wood like.

I barely had time to think ‘bout how I wuz gonna explain that I lost all me papers an homework to some assailant on campus….kinda reminded me a the dog ate me homework excuse. I smelled that hand, musky, and male….a taste of salt upon me tongue….not free yet, but the books had gotta have hurt, and so too the bite. Shows you shouldn’t be sneaking up on no one no how. I wuz gonna have to read him gods riot act for this un. Detention yah, but it don’t mean you have to scare a girl half to death. The room wuz already creepy ‘nough as it wuz.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 09, 2007 6:19 am
Profile WWW

(No offense intended, but did you notice Alucard is of neutral gender?)

Alucard had never been bitten by a student before. Not really. It had no effect on the massive alien, though, for as hard as Cassie may have bitten, she could not pierce the alien's lumpy hide.

As for the bag, it struck true, slamming into the forearm of the eight-foot appendage that had covered her mouth. However, when one is even close to the size of Alucard, and measures one's weight in tons, twenty pounds of books won't help.

Wed May 09, 2007 9:54 am
Profile YIM

Alucard chuckled at Cassie's efforts and maintained its hold on her. "You're gonna be here all weekend with me," said Alucard, "and only with my permission can you go. So unless you want to stay the week down here, rather than the weekend, you'll behave how I want you to!"

The monster was lying, of course, but there was no way the student could know that.

Wed May 09, 2007 10:05 am
Profile YIM

All that an he still had me in a strong grip. Every nerve was afire, adrenalin punching through me veins an a setting me muscles on a hair trigger. Me heart wuz a going thump, thump, thump, so hard I could feel each an every contraction. I let go with the bite, pushing air outta me covered mouth in a big ole huff. Trying so hard to not move none and go still inside. I so wanted to run….

The words finally creped past all me efforts to get away…all the thoughts of flight. A dawning like that lil ole light bulb going off in me head. ‘all weekend…..permission….longer if he don’t like it none….Me mouth moved behind his hand, mumbles made of me platitudes. Praying silently I thanked the lord that it wuzn’t no assailant bent on bringing me harm, but rather me detention monitor.

One bare and bruised knee pushed ‘gainst the cold stone, scrapped an a probably a bleeding I reckoned for all me misguided efforts. Dropping the bag unceremoniously upon the uneven floor, I yielded me weapon, and then with shaking hands I brought them up to me cover mouth. With a light nudge I let it be known that I’d like the hand removed so I could at least yell, I mean talk civilly to me demented keeper of detention, the one that had jus scared the bejesus outta me

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

The alien reluctantly released her mouth, taking its hand away. Alucard examined the student appreciatively. "Your punishment will begin shortly," the monster told her.

Thu May 10, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Gathering me courage ‘bout like a well worn blanket with a long exhale and then filling me lungs ‘gain. The critter was human maybe in shape an such, but very big….very…an scary. An air of authority hung ‘bout him like I wuzn’t gonna get away with nothing at all. “yah scared me an all….bad like, it ain’t funny. I mean I can understand that I’m here as a part of detention but it still don’t give yah no right to treat me like that.” A slight pause as me eyes go bright with determination an such. “what woulda happened if I’d a had a heart attack….” I could still feel it beating hard and heavy like. “So, I gotta mop this room, polish them chains o’er there till the gleam or sumthing?” I’d never been in no trouble till I got here. Now twice this semester….the nuns would be turning o’er in thar graves….rightly so given what I’d a been caught doing. I really wasn’t my fault anyway….I’d been tied up an put thar….Violet had done it on purpose while we had sex.

I hung me head a lil, some of the fire going away cause they had me dead to rights….oh lordy, I suspect it wuz gonna be a miserable weekend. Well next time Thar wus none of this public stuff most definitely.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 10, 2007 5:43 am
Profile WWW

"Not so fast," said the huge alien. "For what's the point in cleaning something that doesn't work? You must test all of these devices, use them on yourself, and then you can clean them."

The behemoth gestured to a contraption with gears and tubes and pedals, with leather and wood and iron. "Like this one." It was so confusing-looking that Alucard had to tell Cassie how to even get on. "Put your feet on these two pedals and your wrists in these straps," the alien advised.

Thu May 10, 2007 8:15 am
Profile YIM

"Sit here," Alucard continued, "and you may want to remove your clothes... to prevent them from being damaged, of course." There was an urgency in the alien's voices. Its eyes gleamed with excitement, but it was not recognizable as sexual. It was closer to the excitement a starving man has upon watching a pie bake.

"Once you are in, buckle this strap about your hips, these two on your thighs, and this studded one about your neck. Then I'll strap the rest of you in."

Fri May 11, 2007 1:49 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next