View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Alucard chuckled as she made these sounds, as she sucked down the sweet, nigh-apple-flavored ooze that the "cord" fucking her mouth produced. Sensing her approval of the substance, all the "cords" that worked over Cassie's body slowly produced the liquid, pumping it into her orfices, washing her clit in it, bringing much of the viscous, syrupy goo into her womb.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:15 am
Profile YIM

I clutched me hands first, nails biting into me own flesh as the sensations carried me over the edge. I cried out round the thick shaft in me mouth, sending vibrations from me throat to me tongue an lips…”URRUUUUMMPPP…aaarrrrrr…ummmmmmm…yeessssssss” I lost me self in the sensations, they crashed ‘gainst me as I felt muscles tighten and then go loose…tighten…loose… O’er and O’er they lifted me up an crashed o’er me poor body. The ooze lost…sensations lost….sight lost as everything went black. I wuz love, an pleasure an lust, an ohhhhh soooo happy….I could feel me self getting tired the longer it went…but It couldn’t stop…shouldn’t ever stop. Each wave crashing o’er the other, some bigger an longer, some short an all of um wonderful….time merely stopped…stopped while I wuz pleasure. This had to be heaven…nothing could be better. Perhaps I wuz in the presence of me lord….drifting.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:31 am
Profile WWW

Alucard felt that subtle change in the student, her entry into sheer bliss as the "cords" violated her faster and faster. The "cord" that had pushed through her little cervix continued spraying the thick, syrupy liquid into her body, getting the substance deep into her as it pistoned in her womb. The "cord" in her anus did likewise, bringing its sticky, sweet ooze into her ass. The "cords" about her chest even produced the honey-thick substance now, positioning themselves where it would ooze under her hands and onto her recently-pierced breasts.

The alien felt the energy build as the redhead was in her state of euphoria. Even Eden and Giselle felt it as they moaned in the ecstasy that the alien provided for them.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:38 am
Profile YIM

I could feel meself now….feel the liquid ooze from me tween me legs to drip someplace unseen. It even ozzed across me fingers to contact me nipples with its warm mass.

Slowly I worked to catch me breath, the sensations slowing for a moment. Muscles protested but I would have none of it….I wanted more….more….as I pushed me self an once gain started a nibbling at the tip of him…working the shaft in me mouth as I felt the other two continue to piston in an out of me…..no this time would go faster, I wux already on edge.

“bet you can’t do that ‘gain….” Laughing as the words trickled past his wonderful tentacle.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:03 am
Profile WWW

Alucard chuckled at her words, as the "cords" continued their ministration. It could feel her muscles weakening, but the alien knew that her lust overrode her tiredness. The "cord" in Cassie's mouth squirmed slightly as her teeth touched its surface, enjoying the feel of her incisors across its surface as it fed her. Her laugh had made the alien laugh, and it was rewarding her with its "cords".

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:16 am
Profile YIM

The cords within me pulsed at me laugh...me words perhaps an gian started a tormenting me with sensations I could not deny on me life. I wiggled me bum at them sliding me legs even further apart, straitening long legs, amazed at how much room this place had. While me toes sunk into the thick warm walls. It was like being on clouds of sorts….jus a flouting, an a flouting I would do.

Once gain he felt the nub of me touched an played…nope he wuzn’t playing fair at all. Heat rolled past me an sweat trickled off me body to pool ‘neath me back. A slick wet surface to wiggle on and enjoy along with all the other sensations as the tentacles slide in an out of me middle and me bum….an I welcomed it…positively accepted each an every one….If I coulda taken more I would…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:33 am
Profile WWW

The "cords" kept up their ministrations, not ceasing for a second as they continued their motions in and on her. The alien's enjoyment of the young woman continued to increase as the "cords" pumped into all of her holes, and oozed the sweet fluid into her cunt, her mouth, her ass, all over her skin. Though she had nowhere else to be penetrated, the "cords" rubbed over her flesh as if searching for such a place. They were in reality spreading the honey-thick substance on her soft and creamy skin, coating the young woman in the goo that she was swallowing.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:41 am
Profile YIM

Warm sweet liquid lathered me skin form head to toe. I wiggled feeling the waves of pleasure advance upon me like the lords own army of angels. Nothing wuz gonna stop it…nothing at all.

I cried out to me Father in Heaven, “Ohhhhh Goddddd yessssss” the sensations cascading down on me again….me legs closed on the tentacles, squeezing them tween me knees as I winced with the pleasure….even a slight pain it wuz soooo much fun like. I wuz being stretched, shown how much I could take….an still I went on. One thunderclap after another like one of them big thunderstorms thar on the prarie of me home town. Cold water drops seemed to hit me face as the rain came and I welcomed it….some of it sliding cross me lips….Hungrily I licked the liquid while the lighting played across me body and sent me shuddering round the shafts within….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:56 am
Profile WWW

Eden awoke. She had passed out momentarily, but Cassie's euphoria had awakened her and revitalized her body. Cassie's bliss actually brought Eden to her first orgasm, and she could hear Giselle's muffled moans. Obviously Giselle was undergoing a similar process...

Alucard felt Cassie's escalating pleasure at her degradation, her mind a million million miles away; her body was still inside the alien. As the student clamped about the "cords", they wiggled faster in excitement, still making the thrusting motions into her body though her tight muscles clamped the tendrils inside her.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM

Muscles ached with each thrust, each wonderful touch. I pushed me self, trying to get closer … to have a body next to me … to feel the weight upon me as the length of him could then reach no more….but this, this man was endless. Each inch an still no contact of his flesh ‘gainst mine. Pumping me hips furiously I took him in, an squuzed me knees together now to put pressure along his entire length. Heat rose from me dry hot skin, the darkness getting warmer as I felt the tentacles thrust within me. Each move sent jolts of ecstasy into me depths. I felt on fire, the desire echoing in my storm tossed soul. I felt like I would burst, every inch of me shifted in the darkness, wanting more, more touch, more sensation.

What had come of the poor timid girl who would never have imagined a day I would take three at once to me bed an relish it. To be covered with thar hot sticky seed from the red painted toes to the tip of me red hair. I could feel it upon me skin, an still I cried out for more about the hard firm shaft in me mouth. I drank its offerings, gulping them down tween breaths of air an murmers of endless pleasure. I could hear others an grew boulder in me actions as the thought of them hearing me damned me to wanting them to watch…to partake….those female voices…I wanted them against me….to listen to me.

“yesss, doon’t evverr stoooppp” Bouncing in the sake while me body ‘gain to betray me mind now, ‘gain to ache as I used muscles I didn’t normally use an tuckered um right on out. Still I pushed… feeling a huge knot of pleasure being wound tighter and tighter in me gut. A sensation flicks across me nub an I arch me back, driving me further along the tentacles….I swear I can feel them pushing on me tummy from the inside…wondering if they will somehow push up me throat an out me mouth….

So close, the bundle of energy turns now….I can see vivid blues and violets in the darkness. “Ummmmm” sucking down the sweet nector then sliding out to me lips….”Ummmmm” another thrust pushes me together like an accordion…than out “ARRGGHHHH UMMMM” can’t last much longer….a twinge of pain…then pleasure….must go on….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:39 am
Profile WWW

Rather than penetrate her too deeply, the "cords" that she was forcing deeper into her pussy and ass retracted somewhat, pushing much of their excess length into the chamber wall. Now if she impaled herself as deeply, that would be just what she would encounter. Still the "cords" fucked into her, oozing the sweet nectar that she drank, pumping it into her mouth, her ass, her womb.

The alien grinned as it felt the energy spike with each continuing climax. It may just get to see the effects of her magic soon...

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:16 am
Profile YIM

Hot flesh bounced ‘gainst me warm bum, my mind shouting within itself at having finally pushed me self upon his long hard shaft. I gyrated madly…the wave growing as the heat seemed to take me an flare outwards….I felt me insides convulse me muscles taught an ready…I squeezed with everything I had left. Teeth grinding into the pulsing flesh in me mouth. The thick member tween me legs locked in a vice like grip…even me bottom tried to close round the wiggling cord.

“OHHAAARRRGGMMMMPPPPPPFFFF” I yelled an a mumbled round the shaft within me yet. Guttural sounds of an animal in triumph arose as each muscle within me convulsed an drew tight ‘gain. The beast kicked an screamed within me. My own hands clenching round my tender hurt breasts, fingernails piercing me flesh as the climax took me to new places …. I fought the wave an crashed within its embrace….flung hither and yon….and still it went…not ending.

The walls reverberated with me cries of passion but is wuz ones gain lost….over an over it seemed to throw me about…one after another….and time no longer moved…it wuz jus me an lust all alone in a world of our own. Perhaps if me lover had been human I would never have attained this level…perhaps angels cannot … but me body hurt and then found pleasure ‘gain….I could feel the inky blackness creeping in gain even in the pure darkness….I could feel the heat, an me body still did not perspire…..heat, pleasure….the ragged edge of pain all intertwined and sent me soaring in the clouds.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:45 am
Profile WWW

Her "lover," of course, was merely the wall of the alien's chamber. Her heat was rising, but the "cords" simply mistook it for a fever, or perhaps a result of too much arousal. Her violaters withdrew from her, though not compeletely, as the temperature of Cassie's body increased, the "cords" in her orfices spraying the last of the fluid into her womb, her ass, and down her throat before retracting further.

The alien was very interested as it suddenly realized something: This may be her magic activating! Alucard immediately sealed off the connections within the chamber that would lead to Eden's chamber and Giselle's chamber. It did not know why it did so, but the alien did.

Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM

Finally, I felt his seed poor into me like a fire hose….but the fire inside only went higher, brought on by me lovers seed. Every muscle protested…me stomach groaned even under the heavy influx of proteins. Me insides convulsed an a arched me back as the long tubes slide out of me. Bouncing me bum ‘gainst the warm wet floor of the chamber. I could hear the hiss of steam…the rush of super heated air flowing upwards an outwards an still I convulsed an a withier in pleasure….then all was lost

Searing pain, like every muscle clenched in agony. Each one pulling itself like it was ripping form me bones themselves. Everything in me body clenched at once…I fought for breath… the darkness taking me from the pain as the heat rose upwards to escape the black hole it found itself in.

^flesh crackled and hissed, the body within the great creature beginning to rise in temperature to the point that nothing of flesh would be able to survive^

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:10 am
Profile WWW

The heat was amazing inside the chamber. The alien had felt fire before, but it had never been burned before. The outermost layer of the chamber was somewhat scorched by her pheonix-like flames, and the "cords" would be a little raw in that chamber for a few weeks. The energy output increased, feeding the alien more and more as the slightly damaged "cords" turned the heat into energy.

Spicy foods had never made Alucard react the same way humans would. However, when Cassie lit up inside the alien, it began to pant, its long tongue hanging out, and for the first time, Alucard began to sweat. Finally, the alien disgorged the unconcious girl from its chamber, still afire, and left her on the Basement floor to burn.

It knew she would survive. Alucard thought to itself... I'm telling the Labs about this!

Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next