View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 8:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

How many times did it thrust into me before I lost myself … not many….I rolled me eyes back in me head an let the beast call out to all that would listen….I cared not…no I cared only for the joy of the caress…the throbbing member that pounded into me an moved gainst me nub….I swear I saw sparks in the inky blackness of me chamber…No longer could I remember what I wuz in, only that I wuz in heaven….the heaven of pleasure an desire…

“Ohhh… ummmm Ohhhhhh …. Ummmm…. “ me inside clashed and bucked ‘gainst the tentacle that spread me so wide…that slid in an out of me an made me jump each time it bounced gainst me ends. I felt the wave crash over me as I clutched an spasmed over the thick length of him…sound came form me mouth…most strange an wonderful at the same time. A few I knew what I said….I wanted to stay here…to stay in this pleasure for as along as possible….

“More…..fill me….more…..” the last waves lapping at me feet an toes….as I looked at the stormy sea and grinned ….felling another so close…threatening. I lived on the edge…an the leather made me feel it even more so….take me it said…take me to that edge.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:37 am
Profile WWW

Eden and Giselle grew more and more lust-filled, listening to Cassie's cries in the chamber. She was penetrated deeper and deeper by the "cord" in her cunt, and it seemed now that a new one had found its way between the cheeks of her ass, and now began to press between them.

"Very well," said Alucard as it heard her plea for more.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:39 am
Profile YIM

Perhaps he could read my mind I thought as something probed me bottom and slide tween me convulsing cheeks. With me arms held tight ‘bout me body I had nothing more to do that plead an be taken….pleasured in all ways that he wuz capable. TO scream an shout in the belly of the beast….for this must be me lords intention. To teach me the joys of me body…the way it could be made to respond….

Even with the subsiding of me quivering insides I could feel the heat building ‘gain….close to washing o’er me …. An oh lord, the ring of muscle expanding….taking the blunt tip as the other shaft moves within me…in an out….o’er an o’er. I feel meself being pushed gainst….breathing hard to do as I gasp in the darkness an tremble…..I can almost hear the pop as he slides past the ring of muscle to enter me …to slide gainst the other shaft within me…an me whole body shudders in pleasure…..”arrgghhhhhhh ahhhhahhhhhhhh” I scream in joy…an gasp ‘gain, the air gone from me lungs….forced out by the sensations …. I try an stop the rising tide…prevent it so I may savor it even more fully. Yet with every push an pull it threatens to overwhelm me and send me skyward like a rocket to float among the stars….

“oh god ummmm….slow….can’t ohhhh….. I’ll ahhhh ….. so soon…… aohhhh ahhhhh”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:02 am
Profile WWW

Sensing Cassie on the brink, the "cords" slowed down just enough to raise the quality of the experience. Yet another "cord" found its way to Cassie, this time rubbing her face. It found its way to her lips, and pressed against them, eager for entry.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:31 am
Profile YIM

Darkness engulfed me….small white an blue sparks flying across me eyes as I tipped me head back in ecstasy. Yet in that inky blackness the tentacles found me….slid along me check in a gently caress with thar blunt tip. The ripples along its surface rubbing me as the tip glides crass me wet lips. I lick them once ‘gain an me tongue glides across the slick surface.

The movement stops then pushes gently ‘gainst me moist lips like it waits on me an what I might do…..Giggling…..the pounding of me loins continuing unabated I open me lips an kiss the pulsing end of him. Lips slid round the rounded end….an I pull in with me mouth feeling the surface of him as he enters. Soft and smooth the skin…stretching round the thick cord of muscle. Warm an slick, my tongue whirls about the end of him….playing not letting him past till I push me head forward onto the full length of him…the end hits me throat an still I do not find his torso….

SO dark….hands bound an clenched as The warmth takes me and the heat builds. Filled, all three of me holes….how many are thar in this warm moist place. I loose meself in the moment. Groaning for a bit round the shaft within me mouth sending vibrations through his flesh…an suddenly a fire…wanting to mile him of his seed. TO feel the warm pulse of his shaft within me tender lips as he lets loose with his seed. I concentrate on the task, others pushing an pulling within me center…legs above me….close to me bound chest.

I gasp….”hmmmmm faster…..faster….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:19 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned, and inside, the speed of the "cords" increased, fucking the youthful woman faster in all three holes. The "cord" in her mouth now shafted, pushing itself into and nearly out of her mouth. Its surface was moist both with its own lubricant and her saliva.

"Very good, Cassie," said Alucard. "Good indeed."

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM

Praise….praise for me… it sent me soaring and that sent the tremors a starting. I bucked an moaned and wiggled as me insides flip flopped an a trembled with pure joy. I felt love, pleasure, and happiness in those words… me eyes closed in the moist warm place. Oh lord, how many…how many times could it happen…

Teasing I lil I let me teeth slide gently along the skin and then pulled me lips back round the fullness of him. I worked harder, me checks flat ‘gainst the flesh as it withdrew from me mouth, lingering at the edges of me lips fore pushing its way back in as I welcomed it. I wuz one with this creature, happy in its embrace …. Its throbbing tentacles….yet none…none yet had spread thar seed.

I tried to grip the thing within me…grip it with muscles trained by me lovers for just this sort of thing. I would make him feel pleasure, enjoy what I could do. A trickle of sweat rolled down me forehead to be lost in the moistness that gripped me. The gripping only brought greater heat to me insides, threatening to send me o’er the edges once gain….I fought it…fought it tooth an nail so bring him off fore I did me self this time….I could feel me self losing … losing this fight ‘gainst me own pleasures…tossing me head back I felt the walls about me give….caress me sticky matted hair.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:09 am
Profile WWW

Alucard enjoyed the feel of her tight walls around its "cords", her attempts to pleasure the alien in return for the pleasures it had given her. Her tight muscles squeezing around the "cords" made them wiggle in her holes, and the "cord" in her cunt pushed up against her cervix with its tip, as if to penetrate into her womb while her quim's muscles gripped it.

Alucard felt her need for seed, and knew that it could not give her the proper substance she wanted, but it could provide her with a nutritional simulation.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 am
Profile YIM

The tentacle pushes deep within me as I grip it, its slick skin rubbing ‘gainst mine as it went further. Me mouth opened round the shaft within it as the air rushed out an over his shaft, me tongue warbling beneath him…vibrating as I moaned with the touch. “arrggggggmmmmfff” the blunt tip pushing ‘gainst me ends…feeling it so deep….threatening to go further.

Toes slide ‘gainst the sacks supple edges as me feet fall down and me legs split to keep him accommodated inside me. I gyrate me hips, slowly wiggling them as he brushes me walls….flesh to flesh… can I be the same for him….wiggling inside him like he does in me? The thought crashes gainst the damn I have constructed and threatens to push me o’er the edge, to wiggle inside like I like him a doing to me. …..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:41 am
Profile WWW

Alucard relished the feel of her motions, knowing that this student was far different from the one that had stepped into the Basement that Friday night. Now that she was feeding it, it would feed her...

The "cord" in her cunt somehow pushed through her cervix, dilating it to get inside her womb. The "cord" in her mouth then began to slowly release a dark fluid, sweet to the taste and sticky in her mouth. It was a thick and viscous fluid, a product of the alien, designed with feeding her in mind. It would produce enough of this sweet ooze to sate her as it continued to shaft her mouth.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:49 am
Profile YIM

Something sweet an sticky, a hint of apples in the mix oozed into me mouth from the tentacle. Greedily I sucked, relishing the texture an taste upon me tongue. Me stomach rolled, revealing how hungry I wuz…how much I must have expended in energy satiating me lust …. Jus how long evident has me saliva welled within me mouth an carried the liquid to the pit of me. I could feel strength an energy returning….me mouth hungrily working the shaft now, wishing to keep him feeding me this tasty seed….so unlike the other earlier.

Suddenly I felt it down low….me insides pushed upwards till….till something moved deeper yet, me movements of me hips sliding it inside a continuous push long an slow. Fire burst over me, my mouth suddenly forgetting bout what is in it as teeth slowly sink inwards on the soft flesh. I girt me teeth an a moan “ARRGGHHHH UUmmpppffff ummmm” … pain, pleasure as something deep inside gives…mover deeper yet. I can feel it…..a place it shouldn’t be…but still, still the pleasure builds o’er the pain of the moment.

I can feel the blood pounding in me ears, an I finally open me mouth an suck in the sex tainted air about me….suck it in, in large gasps as I feel the cord move deeper yet….I fight for air round the cord in me mouth…slowly gaining the upper hand an what I feel…what is a happening.

“”stop/… minute….catch ….breath…..Oh lord…..hurt….feels good…..rest….” gasping tween breaths but able to talk…mumbling more like it as me tongue has trouble forming the words round the heavy shaft that drips its apple honey into me mouth…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:36 pm
Profile WWW

Her teeth did not tear the "cord's" outer surface as she involuntarily bit down. The "cord" did not seem to mind, either. It yielded to her, retracting from the student's mouth to let her breathe. It continued its steady ooze of the substance now, dripping onto her face and down her front, where her hands covered her recently-pierced tits.

Alucard smiled as it watched its prey inside it. Its eyes flashed as it observed her, the "cord" having pushed through her cervix.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:44 pm
Profile YIM

The cords bound me body as I expanding me lungs an pushed me newly pierced and sensitive nipples gainst me hands. Breathing settling into a normal rhythm….the cords full inside me but not moving. Still…. So still, an I wanted them moving…hungered for um.

My hips moved again…feeling the long shaft wiggle inside me, that simmering heat never letting off as I built it back up with me movements. Eagerly I moved me mouth along the shaft by me face, seeking it out in the darkness till I found the end an let me pink tongue flicker along its tip, pullinghte sticky ooze into me mouth. Moving me head forward I slide me moth round the shaft….”huuuummmm, … ok” bucking gainst him now, letting me actions show I wanted it to continue….such a good lover this one was…even if I couldn’t see nothing. It would take all I had to fight off the growing pulsing ball of pleasure that was building deep inside me…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile WWW

Feeling her buck against the "cords", Alucard proceeded to resume their motions on the vulnerable young woman inside. The "cord" in her cervix proceeded to begin fucking her womb, pushing its bulk in her as the alien enjoyed her state of degradation. Alucard was taking care to feed Eden and Giselle as well, the "cords" in all of their holes pumping the sweet and slightly tingly liquid into their orfices as they violated them.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

The motion resumed, an as it did I felt me body drift into the pleasure that drifted to so many sweet assaults on me body. The slithering shaft in me bum…sliding along the well lubricated opening an a pushing ‘gainst the other in me special place….so full an tight, me muscles gripping each shaft at it place of entry into me.

The one that went deepest seemed to expand me a bit more….pushing more of its bulk deep inside. Each time it moved waves of pleasure an pain rocked me about. The pain a lil in comparison to the way the pleasure took o’er an made me gasp with each movement….so deep….never for like this … Suriel an all else not a getting to me like this one had. With each gasp I had trouble concentrating on what be in me mouth…filling it

Sweet liquid oozed ‘gainst me tongue as the great tentacle slid in an out passed me lips. I could feel it tingle down me throat as it slid into me tummy. I kept me jaw open to accommodate him, the bulk….sucking an a playing me tongue into an outta that wonderful sweet hole a his that entered me … I let it go deep…trying to get me breathing right an a finding it near impossible with the constant noise I had to make as he squirmed deeper within me.

Sensations sent the heat to a throbbing in me insides but I kept it contained for far longer than I ever thought I could. Perhaps I’d of gone bonkers already two ro three times with what this lover could do to me. But it wuz the lords will….and I wuz gonna have all the fun I could think to have if this wuz what he wanted. “Ohhh…..soooo…..don’t make meeeee……I’mmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:50 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next