View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Keeping up Appearences (For Vera) 

Post Re: Keeping up Appearences (For Vera)
"Hmm... There is no need to feel embarassed, my pet," Vera cooed softly as she rose to her feet, turning up the device to whole another level, "You have been very busy and have not been able to spend as much time with me as you or your body have wanted." The humming vibrations may as well been a cock fucking Anne's g-spot at this point. The thrusts were vigorous and relentless as Vera moved around her desk and stood before the kneeling woman.

"Tell me," Vera whispered as she lifted Anne's chin with a finger, "What do you think about while masturbating? Who's fingers do you imagine are deep inside you, touching your deepest parts of your body?" She let her pet drown in the bliss as she turned the device to its maximum setting. The poor girl thought her time in class was insane and now there were levels beyond even that. Vera gazed deep into those glazed eyes as she felt her pet tremble against her fingers.

"What is it you need more than anything right now?" she asked softly, her warm breath soaking over Anne's lips while the vibrations fucked her like a wild stallion, "We are alone here. No one will hear your little secret. Speak..." Vera forced her pet to lean back while sitting on her knees. Leaving Anne's body arched, the Head Girl slid two fingers into the Prefect's skirt and soaking panties. There, she proceeded to curl her fingers into the woman's trembling folds. Every stroke across the tiny chip sent a rippling sensation through the woman's vulnerable g-spot, making Vera's fingers feel all the more magical.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Her heart, already going a bit faster just being in her Vera’s presence went into overdrive as the silver haired woman approached with such consummate grace. Her mind was nothing but a huge wet mess of lust and need for the woman standing over her and she wasn’t even trying to forge some order out of it.

“You Mistress” She breathed “You. Just you. All of you. Everything about you… I need you.. Your fingers, your breath… You…”

With her G-spot being stimulated in such a remorseless way and with her mind entirely eclipsed by the sensations, which were only being magnified by the intoxicating presense of her Mistress and love Anne’s own mind rapidly turned to mush. Her voice, her accent dissolved into a low breathy pant, each word hot and wet.

“You… I need you.. I’m yours.. Please fuck me Mistress, please please please fuck me”

Her already stretched libido sang to her and her legs parted without any conscious thought as her Mistress leant in towards her. Her body arched backwards and as she felt her Mistress’s fingers slide into her she came on the spot, her body vibrating like a harpstring. No matter how much she had come over the thought of being fucked by her Mistress, nothing came close to the real thing and she pushed her groin down towards Vera’s fingers, moaning like a wanton whore, completely oblivious to anyone and anything around her, except for her Mistress’ fingers inside her. Throughout her moans words could still be heard, although they were ‘yesyesyes’ and Mistress more my Mistress mine more’ as she came, and came again.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Vera stroked Anne's long black hair while her fingers churned those insides into putty. Her pet kept cumming over and over again, all that wound up tension gushed out in wave after wave of hot juices. The Prefect's arousal soaked the floor, filling the air with the stench of her sex. The fucking continued until there was nothing left in the poor student. Vera's fingers slowed to a stop and drew them towards Anne's lips to clean them. "So lovely," Vera praised softly, "But, you know that need will return and I will not always be available. It pleases me how you save yourself for your Mistress. But, you are of no use to me if you allow this to break you."

Her other hand continued to stroke the woman's hair, letting the woman's exhausted body rest there in a puddle of her own juices. "Tell me," she ordered, "What do you think of those students that are below you? Have you ever used your position to get help from them. Perhaps to unveil another troublemaker or perhaps just a small favor? How did you feel when you tapped into the student body for your own needs?" Vera smiled faintly as she continued to poke and prod in that mush that was now Anne's mind. After having her entire world rocked, perhaps it would be enough to loosen Anne's tongue about her feelings about the others and how they were hers to use as she pleased. Vera always had her rules but she expected her Prefects to adapt them for their own personal needs. A Prefect was a position of power and she believed Anne more than deserved to take advantage of some of its benefits.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Nothing but a pile of goo was lying on the floor, basking in her beloved Mistresses soft words and presence. For the first time since this had all started she felt properly fucked and entirely at peace. With Vera's hands moving through her hair she practically purred with happiness, her answers coming without any real thought behind them.

"Of course I do Mistress." She slurred slightly, eyes half closed, peace radiating from her face. "Its not possible for me to help half the time if I don't know whats going on."

She sighed happilly, rubbing her head into Vera's hand. "I suppose I don't think about it. Its what I do to serve you... to spend time with you My Mistress. If I had to... I would say I enjoy the feeling as they come to me and ask for my help. It makes me feel a little important... Valued perhaps."

Another little sigh escaped her lips as she basked.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Anne was in her own little world as she tried to answer the Head Girl's questions. She did not ask what her pet thought of others seeking her for help but the other way around. But, Vera did get an answer to that as well. A bit generic but it was to be expected. Anne was loyal and serving her Mistress was second nature to her. "Then think about this, my pet," Vera said softly, stroking the woman's long black hair, "If you let yourself get this needy, how will you serve me properly? Letting this build inside you will only make your work more difficult and take longer. The other students have helped you just as you helped them. I am certain you can find a few that can help provide some level of... relief. Merely a thought. As long as you perform well, how you handle these personal matters are up to you. Just know that I may not be there when you reach this state again."

This would have to do for now. Vera turned the chip off for the time being and would remove it when the opportunity presented itself. She already had data on what her pet did during this little training session. Her pet came multiple times which meant she resorted to masturbation. There was nothing to gain from forcing her pet to play with the other students. She was merely providing her Prefect with a bit of insight of what the students could provide her should she require it. If Anne wished to only be satisfied by her Mistress's touch, who was she to deny her? Still, the sooner Anne embraced the less than pure aspects of the island, the easier her job will be in the future.

"When you can get up again, be sure to clean up yourself and your little mess," Vera ordered, "You have done well, my precious pet. You will sleep in my arms tonight. But, I expect you to be back on track with your current tasks and appointments from now on. Do not disappoint me."

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:56 am

"Yes M.. Mistress" Anne said dreamily.

Perhaps her answer was a little bland - But everything she did was simply to spend more time with her Mistress. To help her in whatever way she could manage. Vera's words however did find traction. It was certainly nothing she didn't know that her own pleasure at her own hands was seriously lacking compared to anything with her Mistress. And she most definitely could not allow herself to become, as Vera said, this needy. Perhaps using some of the favours she frequently garnered with the student for her own purposes?

The main reason was that her mind and body were her Mistresses. She only felt a need for her Vera. Although, she certainly couldn't deny that she enjoyed any time spent with Kite. Perhaps she should...

The thought tricked through her mind, tempting, wondering if it would help. She certainly couldn't afford to let her libido get the better of her again, and gods knew she often enough had students at her feet...

Once she got back up, she moved instantly for the kitchen to clean up after herself, eager to spend the night with her Mistress. But, as Vera went back to work, she moved thoughtfully, her mind working on the possibility of using other students to help herself out, and how she felt about it.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 pm

It was still early in the evening when Anne finished cleaning up, leaving plenty of time to finish her rounds and other duties for the day. Of course, Vera would allow her pet to finish her work before returning to her arms. It was part of her expectations that the Prefect get back on track. But, Vera was not done having her fun just yet. With the chip still inside her slave, the Head Girl waited a few minutes after her Prefect left before turning the device back on. It would start at the lowest setting and ever so slowly get stronger from there. What would happen? Would it just be an uneventful but very arousing patrol or will somethign delay the needing woman from returning to her Mistress?

Vera would not mind either way. This was just something to corrupt her pet just enough to make her more viable to work here on the island. Having her so uptight would only hinder her ability to fully punish other students. Who knows, perhaps the girl will learn to enjoy abusing her powers just a little.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:35 pm

The warm Shokushu sun was still just over the horizon as Anne left the administrative building and she blinked a couple of times. There was a noticeable spring in her step as she walked across towards her own dorm, thoughts of tonight and spending time with her Vera encompassing her mind.

Gods, she loved that woman.

But, before that she had a lot to do. There was her patrol, some catchup of work, and she had to change her underwear once again. She also had to think a little on Vera’s words. So far not once had her Mistress been wrong and she could not – would not allow herself to fall to such a state again. She was certainly not adverse to using the same methods as Vera herself used, but she had done so with the overreaching thought of ‘this is for your own good’ at a cost of any enjoyment of her own.

Perhaps she was wrong in that thinking.

She was contemplating the nurses offer, or perhaps tracking down Kite should this feeling never go away. She was sure Kite, or more accurately Kitten would be more than happy to help. As would the nurse. Her lips curled upwards and a chuckle escaped her lips as she thought of another candidate. Miss Samantha Daniels, that wonderful student who had attempted to corner her when she had left the class, a couple of days ago.

Anne’s eyes glowed as she contemplated Miss Daniels reaction should Anne actually take her up on her offer. What was it she had said… Ah yes, “I am sure some us could help you with that”. She was pretty certain that Miss Daniels would help – although perhaps not in the way that Anne found herself contemplating.

There was the question however, of her own reputation. She had worked long and hard at building it, other students were trusting her, coming to her rather than her having to find problems – would using her rank to create personal relief ruin all her hard work?

She wanted to think a little on this, although, she trusted in her Mistress, she wondered just what she could do if someone like Miss Daniels challenged her again like that. After all, she did have that quiet room set aside by Vera, for punishment… and it could easily be repurposed to help her own pleasure.

It held an allure which was alien, but oh so enticing to her. It led her to taking a little longer changing her underwear than perhaps was necessary, as she dove her hand into her dripping underwear and inside, fucking herself with long hard strokes imagining Miss Daniels bound on the floor, Dark hair held tightly in her own hand as Anne used her tongue as a sex toy.

The orgasm was good. Still not on any par with anything she had experienced with her Mistress, but as she left her dorm for her patrol, she certainly had something else to think about.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:19 pm

Vera continued with her own work while also keeping an eye on the progress her pet was making. The chip was not even reaching the top levels now before Anne proceeded to masturbate to calm herself down. Perhaps her pet was becoming more open about her needs. The chip's location was in her dorm so it was doubtful she was with someone else. Maybe, keeping the chip on the woman would be beneficial. It was just concerning that it may prove too much for Anne to handle. Then again, Anne has yet to truly disappoint the Head Girl yet. Vera checked a few things, the chip should be able to keep going for at least a weak assuming it is not running at the highest settings for prolonged periods of time.

As long as Anne kept up with her duties, Vera would only observe to see how her pet fairs with these new growing needs. If her mind fried in the end, there was always NICE labs to help pick up the pieces. Not really something Vera wanted to rely on. But, sometimes one had to have a little faith in their slaves.

Much like before, the sensations fade with the Prefect's orgasm. Questions flowed through Anne's head. Would her reputation suffer if she started to indulge a little when finding troublemakers or women that appealed to her? Could she 'convince' said students to never talk about it to others? Politics was all about information, giving it when necessary while keeping the rest close to one's chest. One way or another, if Anne continued to glow like this, she may have to do something about Miss Daniels. Already, that particular student had taken notice to Anne's more vulnerable state. The last thing she needed was to lose control over the student body.

As Anne walked, the sensations would gradually return though at a much slower pace. There was no way for Anne to know the reasoning behind it. Was she finally satisfied and cooling a bit? Really, it was merely Vera adjusting the settings of the chip for more longterm use.

During the Prefect's patrol, she did see Samantha walking with her group of friends in the direction of the dorms. They must have finished evening classes or had spent the evening doing something a bit more fun or recreational. Samantha seemed to be a rather confident woman, a pity she had no interest in conforming to the rules of the school. How would Anne approach the woman or use her for her own needs?

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 pm

“Miss Daniels. Walk with me.”

She had a hundred different things to say, all running though her head but that one slipped out without any actual planning.

“And why would I want to do that Anne?”

‘Predictable’, Anne thought briefly as she slowed her footfall, turning her head slightly so she could look into the dirty blue eyes of Samantha’s. A wry grin flickered across her face.

“Because Miss Daniels, if you don’t you’ll never find out what a ‘stuck up Prefect’ could possibly want with you when it’s not something official. If you don’t want to find out that is just as equally fine, and I will merely say that you have 20 minutes to get back to your dorms before curfew starts. If you do you’ll follow me, alone. I’m sure you will be able to tell your friends all about it tomorrow.

And with that, Anne continued her gentle pace down the hall as if she had said nothing at all, wondering if Samantha would fall for the bait and follow, alone or not.

Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Samantha frowned at the 'offer'. The woman was not stupid though and knew that the only thing being offered was satisfying curiosity. "Twenty minutes?" she repeated, "And you are asking me to break curfew with you? No no no, that is not how this is going to work, Anne. You said it yourself, stuck up Prefect. There is nothing stopping you from turning me in for violating curfew. I know you do not like me and would love a chance to catch me in some demerits. If you want something from me, speak up here before a few witnesses. Then, I might consider helping you with this 'unofficial business'."

The sensations were still growing, the chip no really aware that anything out of the ordinary was happening around the Prefect. As expected, Samantha was a smart girl and knew the rules well enough to protect herself. She was indeed curious what Anne wanted with her but she was not going to risk demerits as a result of it. After the days before where she confronted the Prefect, she had no doubts that Anne would try to take some revenge. The chip did not care about the politics though. Anne would feel that wonderfully perfect tongue lick across her g-spot, back and forth with long slow motions over and over again.

Wed May 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Anne stopped at Samantha’s words, but didn’t look around. That wonderful feeling between her legs was growing and it made her a little impatient. She wanted to deal with Samantha, but how could she when she wanted nothing more to stick her hands between her legs? Perhaps she aught to just go and sneak into her room tonight… She shook her head at the thought – what was she turning into to entertain thoughts like that?! She sighed audible enough to mirror the sad shaking of her head as if she was fed up with bandying words.

“Look at your watch Miss Daniels. Curfew is in 20 minutes and I am sure you can get back to your dorm, even if I tried to stop you in that time frame. If I wanted to give you a demerit I do not need to force you to break rules. You and I both know that all I need to do is keep a close eye on you and you’ll likely break enough for me to keep you in detention for the next month. Last chance. And your choice entirely.”

And then she started walking again, the movement doing absolutely nothing to stop those delicious, long, slow licks along her g-spot.

Wed May 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Samantha rolled her eyes. What was once a request was now one with threats added along for motivation. The student was not pleased to the say the least. She waved to her friends to let them know things were fine and followed after Anne. "Prefect or not," Samantha called out to Anne, "If I find I have demerits after this, I will make you pay for each and every one of them, Anne. So how about you drop the mysterious crap and just tell me what the hell you want with me. I am not in the mood for games."

Samantha's arms were crossed infront of her chest as she followed the Prefect. Meanwhile, Anne was focused on walking properly while those licks continued to torment her. She was no doubt dripping wet at this point but that was a state the student had sadly grown used to these past few days.

Wed May 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Anne waited until Samantha had caught up before saying anything. As she heard her complaints stop she finally spoke.

“Good girl Samantha. That wasn’t so hard was it?”

Ok… That was a little vindictive and entirely unnecessary but Anne couldn’t deny it felt good. Being soaked, and wanting nothing more than go straight back to Vera seemed to have that effect on her! Listening she practically felt the indignation from the student behind her. Yep. It definitely felt far too good… She counted silently in her head… One One-thousand. Two One-thousand. Three.. Ah! She heard the catch in her breathing which preluded an outburst as she recovered from the shock that anyone would say that to her.

“What did you mean when you said earlier ‘I can help with that’ - exactly?”

She spoke to deliberate override whatever Samantha was going to say, hoping that it would both cool her heels a little and keep her unbalanced.

Wed May 21, 2014 5:48 pm

"Don't talk down to me!" she snapped, "And don't treat me like an idiot either. We both know EXACTLY what I meant and what you need. Uptight bitches like you are all the same. You act all high and mighty but in the end, you just want a good hard fucking. What's the matter, was masturbating in class not good enough for you?" Samantha remembered clearly what she could have 'helped' Anne with. The fact Anne came back to ask was enough to tell Samantha what this conversation was about.

Smelling blood in the water, Samantha moved closer. She looked Anne in the eye with confidence. Their breasts pressed against each other. It was just like before. The chip continued its methodic torment as each lick seemed to grow longer and deeper across her g-spot. "How long have you been wanting this, hmm? Maybe I should make you wait longer after being so rude to me," she smirked slyly, "You should have invited everyone. My girls could have made you feel so very good. Tick tock, Anne. I got curfew to make."

Wed May 21, 2014 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next