View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Keeping up Appearences (For Vera) 

Post Keeping up Appearences (For Vera)
Anne was in trouble.

Her face was red and she was panting like she had just run a few dozen laps, skin flushed from exertion. While it was a beautiful day, the sun’s heat offset by a wonderfully cool breeze running across the island Anne was paying it no attention as she was struggling to keep quiet. A battle she was only just winning. She stood still, back arched slightly, clinging to the drainpipe as if it would protect her while staring unblinkingly around around the corner of the building, keeping an eye out for anyone that approached. She could see windows open letting that breeze in, and the normal school noises - teachers droning on, students giggling, birds singing floated back to her. The location where she stood was mostly obscured either by the walls of the outbuilding and the bushes that surrounded the area, making it perfect to hide in.

As she trembled there her breath came in short pants, each rise and fall of her ample chest straining at her blouse, her cleavage apparently wanting to escape its confines. The redness of her face extended down to that enticing cleft and her gleaming black hair bounced off her shoulders, its normal long combed out luster (nowadays worn in shorter midnight imitation of her Mistress’s own style) was slightly disheveled from her exertions, bouncing off the rapid rise and fall of her shoulders. She only spared the occasional glance around, apparently worried that any further motion might attract unwanted attention.

And where was her Mistress? Miss Vera Matsumoto? The Head Girl that held both such a fearsome reputation among the students, and Anne’s heart? The one that Anne trusted and loved more than any other person in existence? Where was the one that Anne would run to if she was being chased or hunted by something beyond her power to deal with?

She was, of course, right behind Anne, pushing her into such a state with a small smile on her face, blue eyes glowing as she watched Anne struggle to be quiet. As a Prefect Anne had much greater access to the Head Girl than most, although in practise it actually meant that it was Vera that had the greater access to her Prefect… Whenever, wherever and however she wanted. Not that Anne ever complained of course, being entirely hooked on the Head Girl, body and soul.

Currently. she had Anne’s skirt lifted high, panties pushed to one side and a pair of fingers deep inside her tight cunt, fucking her hard with firm strokes. By the rather loud wet sounds it was apparent that Anne had already came once and was well on the way to a second, with only her clutching of the drainpipe keeping her upright. Teeth were closed around her bottom lip leaving little white indentations to stifle her moans of pleasure but she still pushed her rump out wantonly to give her Mistress more access - although not once did she take her eyes off the approach. Despite her utter faith in the woman that was busy fucking her into insensibility she just couldn’t let go of what would happen to her, and more importantly her Mistress should they be caught.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Post Re: Keeping up Appearences (For Vera)
Anne was such a lovely little servant. Her training had progressed much since the first time she met a Head Girl. The raven haired woman developed enough focus and discipline to earn the sash hanging loosely around the woman's torso. Anne was a big help to Vera, handling many minor issues and duties that lightened the workload the Head Girl always seemed to have. But, that was not enough for Vera. Despite Vera's calm and collected appearance, the silver haired beauty had her own dark desires that she used her position to satisfy. It was of course not against the rules though Anne did not know this. Head Girls had certain expectations but also many benefits that went along with those responsibilities. Taking servants and slaves was just one of them.

The process was slow, methodic. Anne knew the rules and upheld them as was expected of a Prefect. But, it took time to train the loyal student to understand that Vera's word went beyond some rules in some cases. There were also Anne's own inhibitions and sense of worry of being caught that caused doubt to surface in the otherwise loyal pet. Vera did her best to squash any resistance through harsh lessons and irresistable rewards. Now, it was time to train the young woman further.

Vera's fingers jabbed away at the woman's inner walls. Each struck right across the student's throbbing g-spot. The Head Girl was trained in how to pleasure others and knew just how to break student's who misbehave. But, the amount of time she spent with Anne ensured she knew every secret spot on the woman's body. Her thumb grazed across Anne's aching pearl while her fingers curled and uncurled beneathed those panties. Anne came once already and the second was on its way. The young woman struggled to control her breathing and stifle her voice. But, Vera did not want that.

"What was that, pet?" Vera whispered into Anne's ear, "You stopped chanting. And speak up this time. Do not fail me again, slave." She expected her pet to create a mantra to chant that was loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough for those beyond the open windows to hear.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:58 pm

"Yes Mistress" Anne panted, the dual concerns of being found out and her own impending orgasm both fading where it came to pleasing her Mistress. While she might hate the thought of what would happen if she was found out doing such things, disappointing Vera was worse and she pushed herself forward, through her own sensibilities.

"I am my Mistresses toy. She loves my body and I must be eager and willing for her to use at all times."

That was still a little quiet and Anne knew it, swallowing heavilly as she tried to fight back the rising wave of her impending orgasm as Vera's hands continued to work their magic. She always felt like putty where it came to anything sexual with the wonderful woman, she knew just where to touch, where to stroke and any resistance she felt like putting up would just melt away. Coming up with such Mantra's herself was sometimes a touch humiliating though, calling herself such things... But, Vera knew just what rewards she craved and wasn't stingy where it came to giving them out.

This mantra was the first one she had to say in such a public place. She blanched inwardly at each repetition but what her Mistress wanted, she got. Anne was her Prefect and had no intention of ever letting her beloved Mistress down.

"I am my Mistresses toy. She loves my body and I must be eager and willing for her to use at all times."

That was slightly louder... better.. It wasn't lost behind the lewd squelching of her cunt as it was mercilessly fucked. Just one more and she would be ready to come.. just one more, a bit louder...

"I am my Mistresses toy. She loves my body and I must be eager and willing for her to use at all times!"

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:36 am

An order was all it took to get the woman chanting again. Anne's voice was weak at first but gradually grew in strength as she forced herself to be louder despite trying to be so quiet before. Third time was the charm but perhaps a bit too much of one. Anne did not realize she cried out the mantra. The loud mantra was followed by a deafening silence as if the whole island just stopped to check what they just heard outside.

Was someone going to check who said those words? Was someone going to look out the window? It would be so easy for someone to stick their head out an open window and see the student shuddering orgasmic bliss as she is fucked by a Head Girl. What was that sound? The sound of sliding chairs could be heard through numerous windows as well as the sound of the front doors opening. Was everyone coming to see her like this?!

Vera did not seem to care though as her fingers plowed through Anne's defenses. The Head Girl would make her pet cum even as students started filing out of the building. Classes were over for the day. Another cry like the one before may alert everyone to their presence and their current activity. "I did not tell you to stop, pet," Vera commanded, "Speak..." Her fingers kept pumping through the woman's orgasm, slipping out only briefly once the orgasm subsided.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:59 am

"Oh.. no..." Even through the haze of her lust and the noise of her hoarse breath the silence was deafening. What had she just done? Or was it just a matter of timing?

She froze, only Vera's words unlocking her from that trap of fear and making her move again.

"I am my Mistresses toy. She loves my body and I must be eager and willing for her to use at all..."

It was lucky, at least from Anne's point of view that Vera knew her body so well. Despite her rather focused worry at having spoken far to loud and the imminent arrival of god only knew who Vera's hands were utter magic and with a subtle twist in just the right spot Anne came, her mind blotting out her dread just for a moment as she shook silently, mouth hanging open.

"Times..." She finished as Vera's fingers slipped from her, leaving her a little weak at the knees but that would pass within seconds. Vera's training was effective, to say the least - especially coupled with Anne's inherent tenacity. That wasn't on Anne's mind though.

She looked nervously back to Vera though as she finished, awaiting instructions. She was certain that the noise of students gabble was gaining on them and Vera looked beautiful, radiant and entirely unconcerned.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 am

Vera gazed at her pet as she remained on her feet with the help of the nearby pipe. Yes, Anne's endurance was well within expectations for a potent sex slave. She could sense doubt and worry within her Prefect. There was still much work to be done before the young woman was perfect in the Head Girl's eyes.

The silver haired woman did not even look towards the sound of students leaving class. She gazed at her pet as Anne waited for further orders. "Ahem.." she coughed faintly, lifting her juice soaked fingers towards the slave, "Forgetting something, slave? I pleasure you and you could at least thank your Mistress and clean up your mess afterwards." From Vera's tone, it was difficult to tell if this was scolding or teasing. As always, the Head Girl would never reveal this truth. It was up to her Prefect to decided how to react and handle her Mistress's response.

Vera waited for her pet to finish cleaning off her fingers before speaking once more. The commotion of students just around the corner did not seem to be coming any closer. Looks like Anne was safe this time. "That will be all for now, slave," Vera said casually, "You may return to your duties." Just like that, things were back to normal as if their little activity never happened. This was nothing new really as Anne had been taken in various places in the school before. But, there was a bit more purpose to this one that Anne was unaware of. During the finger fucking, Vera had placed a small thin chip over the woman's g-spot. It was new toy from NICE labs that if worked properly, will help train her pet more thorougly.

For the time being, Vera continued with her day. The fun will start the next day during Anne's daily duties and classes.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:34 am

"Of course Mistress." There were many games like this, ostensibly designed to teach her confidence in herself in in the face of adversity. If she went for the fingers to clean them automatically she could be wrong because Vera hadn't finished yet, or was expecting her to be quiet. It was difficult knowing what was what but she managed and the confidence it enabled her to project if anyone else tried similar stunts was unbelievable.

One cleaned she turned over Ver'as hand and kissed her palm. "Thank you my Mistress" A smile on her own lips.

Once dismissed she bowed once to Vera just as if she had been asked to do something mundane, then taking a second to straighten her uniform and sash, pulling her panties back into place and wincing slightly at just how wet she was. She needed to get back to her dorm room and change at the very least, also most likely needing to brush out her hair. Being caught out by Vera was never a cause of complaint, just worry.

Gods she loved that woman and the things she could do.

With no more thoughts on the matter and completely oblivious of her new addition deep inside herself and mind already moving onto her remaining duties of the day and classes for tomorrow. Being a Prefect under Vera meant that it was exceedingly rare she didn't have some sort of work lined up be it her own studies, patrols, helping students or teachers or a multitude of other small things that never seemed to stop. Her ordered brain already had planned out what she needed to have done, packed and ready for the first class tomorrow before she had left the shadow of the outbuilding as she headed to her own room.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:09 am

The rest of the day would be rather uneventful beyond the occasional minor rules infraction. By that evening, Vera was logging off her computer for the day. She had dinner and cleaned up to get ready for bed. The Head Girl climbed into her large king sized bed. Resting her head on her pillow, she turned off the lights then reached for a small remote device. There, she flicked it on. Sweet dreams, Anne Deas, Vera thought to herself with a faint smile.

As Anne slept for the night, the tiny chip would activate. On the very lowest of setting, it started feeding information directly into the nerves of the woman's g-spot. Her body would register the sensation as something like an itch that could not be scratched, tickling and awakening the vulnerable bulb of nerves. The device did little more than that for the night though, simply awakening Anne's body for the next day.

The next morning, the sensation was still there, persistent unending. But, the feeling was so light, so faint that it was difficult to say if it were real or Anne's imagination. It kept going though, tickling the woman's special place as she walked to class. Once in class, the sensations felt more like the tip of a dry feather circling over her aching spot. Meanwhile, Vera started her own day. It was just like any other day cept for the times she reached over and lightly turned up the dial on the remote. This was going to be a long day for her precious little pet.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Anne woke horny. This in itself wasn't an entirely unusual occurrence as was her spending longer in the shower than was strictly necessary on those mornings where she couldn't quite shake her libido. This was certainly one of those mornings.

After the fifth orgasm from the power-shower she leant against the tiles with a smile on her face. THAT was better! Unfortunately by the time she had got herself clean once more and dried she was horny once again.

"What is wrong with me this morning?" She asked herself with a grin "I know I can't get enough of her but gods this is silly!" She checked her uniformed self in the mirror, adjusting her collar and sash, resisting the temptation to stroke between her legs There was no time to enjoy herself any more this morning though as she was already getting dangerously close to being late for her first class for the morning. Sighing she left for the day to her class.

That class was ok. She could just about keep her mind off the throbbing between her legs and on the subject at hand, although a couple of times she did find her mind wandering, bringing it back to the subject with a bump. Fortunately that wasn't noticed for the first lesson. However, by the time that class ended she was getting really quite damp between her legs and she was already having a hard time keeping her mind off Vera and the things that they could and did do together.

The second class was worse. By the end of that one she could feel how wet she was and she spent the last half hour with her legs firmly clamped together and a slight flush to her cheeks. Twice Mr Harvard asked if she was ok, a question she could hardly answer truthfully and as a result she was incredibly happy when the class ended although she had a meeting with a certain unruly student who had been shirking classes.

That meeting had been a disaster as far as Anne was concerned. By the time it was over half an hour later she had lost focus three times, been turned around in her conversation twice and had made absolutely no headway at all. She just couldn't focus and ended the meeting early, deciding to go back and sort herself out. What made it worse is that she was certain the student knew, or at least suspected she was out of sorts... and why. When she shut the door back at her own room and peeled off her underwear a cool breeze hit under skin and she groaned with pleasure, throwing the soaked underwear into the hamper and preparing to sort herself out.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Anne did all she could to help relieve her growing need. In the end, she ended up back at where she started each time. Her fingers and inner thighs were soaked but she found herself yearning for more. The faint sensation now felt like a fingertip tracing her g-spot now. Who's finger was that was up to Anne's imagination.

The next morning, her body was flushed and dripping wet. The strokes were so painfully slow inside her, teasing her, tempting her. The walk to class felt longer as each step reminded her of her moistening depths and that tickling itch that gnawed at her sanity. But she arrived at the building like she always did. As the young woman walked the halls, the stroking grew more frequent, flickering back and forth in short rapid strokes that tickled her g-spot relentlessly.

Vera was not watching any of this. But, she did know Anne's daily schedule. She knew what time her pet had class and when she arrived. She knew what meetings she had and other activities. With that, the Head Girl simply kept an eye on the time and increased the power of the chip in situations where people are around her. The dial decided the highest level the sonic vibrations would fall to. Climaxing did have a relieving effect, causing the vibrations to reset back to a faint itch only to grow through the course of time.

This was just day two of the treatment, how will Anne fair through this? Will she somehow endure or will she succumb to her desires and start playing with herself secretly in public areas?

Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:58 am

The afternoon of the first day had only gotten worse, and her evening patrol had been an exercise in frustration. It was with a relief she had stripped off, fingerfucked herself into insensibility and dropped off asleep before she could get herself worked up again. She had hoped that it was just a thing for just that day and she would be able to get her body back under control the next.

She was so wrong.

By the time lunch had rolled around she had spent each break back at her room with her hands down her panties and she was burning though her underwear at a frightening rate. Her last class had been spent with her legs firmly pressed together, panties pulled right up and she had a devil of a time stopping herself rotating her hips to the throbbing there, the sodden fabric quite possibly being all she needed to get herself off.

She resisted, although it was getting stupid. What was wrong with her? She contemplated going to Vera and asking but that simply felt stupid.. "Please Mistress, I can't get you out of my mind and i'm constantly horny. Can you help?"

Ridiculous. So, she continued sneaking away every break to her room to get herself off, giving herself an ever narrowing window of being able to concentrate for a little longer. By the end of the day though she was frustrated, horny and running out of patience. She felt like she was track-running with all the dashes back to her own room and it wasn't helping... well... anything really. By the time she was arriving at the next lesson or meeting she was back to being horny (the simple act of jogging only exacerbating the situation) and barely on time.

At the end of the third day she threw herself into her bed, exhausted, still horny and frustrated. She started to think of other ways she could get some sort of relief, working her way through the day. She had to thank Vera though, despite it being her fault. Why couldn't she get the woman out of her head? Still, without the training she had already gone through in resisting sexual torments she would have already been on her knees.

Her last thoughts before she went to sleep were of her beautiful Mistress and how lucky she felt to be with her, to serve her.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:04 am

Anne was certainly persistent in her beliefs. The Prefect did everything in her power to avoid relieving herself in class or any other public place. But, the time between getting back to her room and pleasuring herself and returning quickly made such efforts fruitless. By the end of the third day, the sensation was that of a tongue dragging across the swollen bundle of nerves in slow lingering licks. The chip was small and flexible enough to mold to the flesh it was stimulating, ensuring that it could not easily be removed by accident through frantic fucking or masturbation.

By the time the Prefect was back in the building her class was in, the licks had become firmer against her throbbing g-spot. Vera was already inside, talking to a few students. She was either providing guidance or correcting them on a rules infraction. She dismissed them when she felt the flaring aura of her pet enter the hallway. The Head Girl looked over at her pet and gave a faint smile. She could tell the woman was struggling. It was the start of day four and now the woman of Anne's dreams was right there in person.

"Ms. Deas," Vera greeted, "I hope you are doing well... Oh my, your cheeks are flushed. Are you feeling well? Perhaps you should go see the nurse." Of course, she knew the real reason for those blushing cheeks. Those long lingering licks kept going and going even as her pet stood there before the Head Girl. "Or is there something else wrong?" she asked softly. It was still early so only a few students who wanted to get to class early were filtering into the halls. Vera moved a bit closer to give a small illusion of privacy despite being out in the halls. It was time to see how the woman reacted to her presence while dealing with this endless yearning.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 pm

'Oh Gods' Was the first thought when she saw the back of Vera, her soft white hair falling down her back like a waterfall, straight from her dreams. She felt like dropping to her knees right there and begging Vera to fuck her right there and then as her libido which was already running out of control doubled in an instant.

"Mis.. Miss Matsumoto" Anne stammered, her cheeks burning. She bowed, the elegant motion being a little more jerky than usual. "I did..didn't expect to see you here. Thank you for your concern but i'm sure i'll be fine. I'm.. I'm just."

'Oh Anne' she thought to herself.. 'just what? Having naughty thoughts? Desperate urges? What exactly are you going to say here?'

"a little distracted is all... I'm sure it will pass."

She was squeezing her legs together tightly as she rose from her bow. With Vera's presence, her breath tickling her cheek as she spoke from being so close and the delicate fragrances that surrounded her inflamed her senses and she was practically cumming on the spot, her breath rapid despite her efforts in keeping it steady. She wished there were no students around and she could just bend over and spread herself for Vera, but unfortunately there were.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Vera showed no signs of noticing her pet's current predicament. But she noticed. It was impossible for someone like Vera to not notice those flaring auras of lust and need radiating from the young student. Anne was trying hard to hide her arousal and shame dripping down her inner thigh. She held back a smile as stepping closer to the woman increased that lustful aura. Her very presence was like adding gasoline to a fire.

Still, the Prefect endured. But the damage was already done. "Very well," Vera replied calmly as she gave a slight nod, "Do be sure to take care of yourself." With that, Anne was safe from her owner's notice. The Head Girl took her leave with the horny student struggling to contain all that tension building inside her. The licks were persistent, endless. Students passed by her, continuing to their respective classrooms. This was just the start of the day and already Anne was reduced to this state. She could not head back to her room and relieve herself or change into fresh clothes. How much more of this could the student take? There were so many eyes here in public. Eventually, someone may notice.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:12 am

Anne felt like mutter a long series of expletives as she watched Vera vanish down the corridor. She stood there a few more moments trying to compose herself, eyes shut. All this accomplished though was the image of Vera's tongue moving in matching long, gloriously slow movements along her and she shook herself out of the reverie as she heard a large group of girls turn the corridor and approach. A quick glance confirmed that they were from her class and noticing a couple of the faces confirmed that the class was due to start any second.

She waitied outside, watching with some satisfaction as their loud giggling nonsense dissolved into silence at her glare and they quitely slipped into the classroom. They certainly didn't know that she was really quite greatful for there presense as she had no idea how long she would have spent in that corridor, and worse, she really, REALLY wanted to slide a hand into her already soaked knickers for just a couple of quick strokes. As she sat in her habitual place at the side of the class the teacher started, recapping what had been said the previous lesson, before launching into a long rather rambly discussion of the homework they had completed.

Anne tried to keep up but her cunt seemed to have a will of its own and if she were blindfolded she would have sworn that there was someone down there playing with her. She crossed her legs tightly, trying to keep her hands off herself but as Vera had intended, the damage was done and she found her mind drifting once again, imaginging

"MISS DEAS!"

The shout had the same effect as a slap and she jerked out of her reverie, paling. Her hand was resting right between her legs and fortunately her bottom half was entirely under her desk so no-one would have been able to see her hand pressing her skirt right against her throbbing clit.

"Pay attention! This is not the time for daydreaming!" The teacher, a Mr Rickard barked at her.

The tittering of the same group of girls that she had glared at earlier stiffened her back and helped her speak despite her accute embarresement

"My apologies Sir."

"I expect better from you Ms Deas. Now! Everyone, can you tell me...."

Anne once again struggled to pay attention to what was being said, her need burning though her ability to concentrate. The only thing that held her together for that first class was that the teacher kept glancing at her, ostensibly to check if she was still paying attention - but she couldn't help wonder if in fact he knew exactly what she had been doing. The thought was not a fun one and she almost gasped with relief as the bell went for the end of the class, ready to dash back to her own room. Her stubborn nature resisted going to anyone for help with this but she was now contemplating doing just that. Her being brought up like that in class was terrifying, especially as it reflected poorly on Vera, something she couldn't allow.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next