View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Have You Found the Yellow Sign (for Kristy) 

Post Re: Have You Found the Yellow Sign (for Kristy)
She gave him a speculative look and was quiet for a moment as she considered his words. "A favor for a favor, huh?" She said aloud, rolling the thought around in her mind. "So, you will tell me how it is in my power to defeat Yeager and, in exchange, I'll what exactly? What exactly do you want from me in return for this knowledge?" She was pretty sure she know but one should always be very clear on the terms when dealing like this.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Defeat Yeager … I do not think it would be possible. Certainly not if he recovers but I can get you out of this predicament. Also I will keep him from seeking you out in the future. I am curious as to a few things, if you can actual manage them.

In exchange I simply wish to explore the limits of your abilities. I have already had your body and if I wished I could have ignored the agreement you and Yeager made and simply kept you. After all I had made no deal with you prior and thus there would have been no reason to honor it. I was more interested in the sign that you have provided. As you can see you risk very little.

Either he had grabbed her attention or as a sign of good faith he set her down before him and released her. Yet he remained close perhaps closer then necessary given his reach. If you refuse, well I simply get to watch what Yeager has in store if anything. I will not stop him then.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:21 am

Kirsty didn't like how vague the Whisperer was being. It felt too much like he was trying to trap her somehow though she would not see why. He said it himself, she was already in his clutches. Surely he didn't need her permission to ravish her mind and body. Did he? She didn't like that he wasn't promising to help her defeat Yeager. He only promised to "get her out of this predicament" which could mean everything. Teleporting her into the middle of the Atlantic ocean could be considered getting her out of this predicament. She didn't think that's what he had in mind but who knew what he'd do once he got what he wanted from her.

Again she tried to get him to clarify the deal. "Alright then, you won't help me fight Yeager but you'll help me get back to my home? Either by sending me there myself or telling me how I can send myself there? I'll agree to your terms if that's what you intend. Provided your experiments will truly not harm me in anyway."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 am

Home? He considered that word neither agreeing or disagreeing yet. Then he had to clarify. Where you're currently residing. As an actress you travel around a bit and where you are currently staying isn't home in that sense. Back to where you belong would be a better choice of words.

The experiment is quite harmless. In fact you have already done it before on a smaller scale. It's simple really. You could have broken more than those chains that bound you before. All you must to is simply wake up. Focus on the place where you belong. Focus on simply leaving this place. See all this as nothing more then that chain that bound you before. Melt it away.

No doubt that she wouldn't have been able to do so if Yeager was conscious. The chains were tough, restoring Faceless had been tough and so it never occurred to her to try. The Whisperer could have denied her too but this was no different he told her and so she tried.

It took quite a bit of time. Focusing and refocusing. Closing her eyes and concentrating. This dreamscape was just one massive chain. First she had to imagine that and next she had to work on that restraint. There had been nothing after her, no Faceless or other monsters. No one save for the Whisperer so she had more time now to focus.

When she got to opening her eyes again she found herself in class having dozed off.

Aegir had been their, invisible to the senses of the students making her question matters and seeing all of that as little more then a lucid dream. He monitored her mind for a moment longer before retracting himself from the classroom sure to pay her another visit in the future.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:09 pm

She blinked in confusion for a few seconds as she took in her classroom. Then she frowned and looked around for the Whisperer. There was no sign of the monster but that didn't mean he wasn't there. She knew the difference between her own dreams and ones that were being tampered with by outside forces. This dream had definitely not been solely her own.

"Miss Barker!" Her professor's angry voice cut into her thoughts like a knife. His tone told her that this was not the first time her had called her name. She blushed with embarrassment and turned to look at him. "Perhaps sleeping in class was acceptable behavior at your last school but here at Shokushu we hold our students to a higher standard. I will be informing your head girl of this behavior."

Well damn, first week of school and she was already in trouble. If she ever met the mastermind of that fucked up little dream she would give him a piece of her mind. She'd be more prepared next time as well. She would not be so easily tricked again.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16