View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A moment of rest(Open) 

Post A moment of rest(Open)
a simple chair in a simpe room the young purple haired altered human agent lily Shark sat bak in her chair in the white buttondown and short black dress she'd been supplied with to wear when her armor was disabled by ADD security. She growled to herself as she ran a finger across the near by table and downed a glass of tea quickly. obviously the woman whom believed she was seen as more a tool rather than an agent was quite angry after the mission they'd sent her on the previous day; battered raped and thrown away. Worse still was the fact she was wearing an obiedience collar that could be controlled by any ADD agent in the base. in fact from time to time agents delighted in shocking her for no reason but to see her squirm.

<"Fuckers...">

she shouted in kaltek as she was shocked once more eyes closed wanting to see nothing but, darkness. she'd love to have been hurled out of an airlock rather than be submitted to this... this torture.

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Post Re: A moment of rest(Open)
Of all the ADD agent profiles there might be one on the payroll that would be sympathetic…maybe even willing to work towards the same end. The problem of course was communicating with sum body under as much surveillance as she had.

Not only that but any contact would make the powers to be wonder what wuz going on. Unless it wuz jus two outcasts getting a lil R and R…..still, nothing about this would be easy. But then that is what made it worth while. Getting one o’er on the bosses. Sum times you had to cast the dice…an see if lucky number seven came up at all…..

Eyes filled with anger glared at me from under the purple hair….I could feel the heat as they tried to bore a right big ole hole through me an simple black leather halter and mini skirt. Sum times the direct line is the best way for a confrontation to go down….sum times people read what they wanted to read. I figured the watchers would read all of it jus like I would want them too….I had a bit of history in me file as well…a bit of a dark side that needed to dominate.

So when I entered the nearly vacant common room swinging the lil ole silver tub an button they’d given us I figured they would see what they wanted….even enjoy the show they got. At least on ship yah had a bit of privacy….I planted me butt right on the table in front of her…pushing aside the empty glass of tea an brought up each long toned leg to the arms of her chair.

“Seems you earned a bit of the commands ire here….” I twirled the shock device, “yur pain is of course my gain. You see I get off on a lil kink sum times. An well, yah do seem to be a captive audience, so what yah say we retire to yur place for a bit of R an R…..”

I really didn’t wanna have to use the shocker, but then, it would make it real convincing if I had too.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile WWW

((heh seems I get to rp with you as michael and kariktul ;^^))
I glared at this woman as she looked at me twirling the familiar device in front of me. My purple eyes gistening slightly with the alterations the Kali gave me. My eyes didn't tral her legs as one would expect on this base of 90% women whom all seemed predisposed towards their own gender. My eyes glared at my cup which I had planned to go refill. She spoke but I paid no attention.

"Fuck off ADD cunt. I am in no mood to deal with you nor any of the animals I'm forced to share a genetic link to."

I spit in her face not caring if she used the collar or not; it was painful but, wouldn't kill me.

"Besides ADD cunt, I have no 'place' They make me sleep in my shi or in here. I would appriciate it ADD cunt if you left me to my Mercury laced tea."

I looked to my gauntlet sighing to myself knowing I had no way of getting it to function within the walls of this heavily defended base and even if I did there were too many agents and defenses for me to take on alone.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:48 am

(I had no idea… :) )

“An here I thought I would be sporting an Christian by being a good girl with you….but, seems I have to play this like all the others. I want some company….an it seems you are it. “ I didn’t really want to shock her, but, it would play out better that way…though it might get her so mad she’d never understand the subtlety of me methods.

She jumped….the shock hit her full force from the collar an I really hated having to do it. Yet I did it. Yah jus should never have to treat another human like this, even when they weren’t quite human. It went ‘gainst every fiber in me bones. But already the watchers I wuz sure were enjoying the scene an not thinking of nothing but getting to see us go at it like two kinky rabbits in heat. The tape would no doubt be kept on file, analyzed in detail, every lil nuisance analyzed to include me skin temperature. At least she wuz cute so faking all of it wuz not going to be an issue.

“Now I hope we can come to some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement here an not have to resort to the shock collar no more. Can yah give yur mistress a nice kiss of thanks? “ The kiss would tell me everything. An it wuz the one thing they could not watch. At least me hopes were pinned on that.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:06 am
Profile WWW

The shock racked through me, for the fifth full strength shock I'd recieve in the last hour. My breath paused for a fraction of a second, which to me was about a nanosecond of my life. I glared at her thhen the place which I knew was a camera. Then her words reached my ears. She had to be joking. she wanted a kiss?! after that?! just because she 'said' she wouldn't use the collar again. To make matters worse she was Ordering around a kali warrior!

<This bitch is just insane if she thinks I'm going to kiss her...>

I said to myself in my native tongue; of course though I was human and looked like I was from america that language wasn't earthly nor in the translators on the base.

"Uhm... No? Kali warriors don't have mistresses nor do we have masters. Closest we have is slave keepers and unfortunately That's not you child."

I felt it perfectly within my rights to call her a child given my advanced age compared to her.

"You can go keep yourself company with the butt of a rifle I'm sure as hell you'll have just as good a time fucking yourself as you would spending even a nanosecond with me."

Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:33 am

I reckon I wuz now in for a pound….idea one wuz not working well . It t’wuz too bad the good ones were the most stubborn. SO very human an yet so alien. Had to wonder if I went back to earth what they would think of me now…..Ma an Pa would recognize me no doubt, but they might not recognize what I had become. Oh well, might as well give them the mistress show, at least she knew there wuz a camera in the room when the glare had moved to the most obvious one.

“I rather wanted the pleasure of yur company, yur eyes have me shall we say besotted….an rifle butts are so passé when there is a warm living breathing perty girl round to share the blankets with. You never know it might jus be me that has to pull that cute butt of yurs outta some slavers pen the next time round. I’m trying to be nice an all I get is grief. But then maybe you get off on the shock….”

I hit it again. Me thoughts going a bit darker as the energy coursed through her small frame. We could all be stubborn…..then I leaned forward while she still trembled from the shock an touched me lips to her neck. I could feel the propounding of her pulse the heat of her body. Using me tongue I beat out the fastest simplest Morris Code I could, it this didn’t get her attention nothing would….thump thump thump…S-O-S; I spelled out.

“Now are we going to be a good ole girl an kiss yur mistress, or slave keeper if you would prefer, like I ordered….or do we have to continue to play the pain game cause I got allllll day an would love to see yah crawling on all fours towards me room for all to watch.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

My reactions were faint as the shock racked me again. I had to wonder if this one even knew what was in my file to keep pushing the issue. The delibrate pattern she used against my neck I had noticed though what it meant I am not sure. Still I wouldn't just give into her delisuions of domination.

"You're stubborn... and trust me, that shock is a bitch and a half kind of like the girls they give that damned control to."

I snickered slightly to myself placing a hand on her shoulder lips near her ear.

"I am not going to kiss any human... ever. If it were still up to me this base would be abandoned and I'd have made a pretty penny selling each and every one of you to the worst possible slaves in the quadrent. I don't like humans and I doubt you're going to change that."

With this I picked up my cup gathering the kettle that was not too far; They allowed me a little bit of my zero point gravity manipulation ray to pull small objects and to manual labour when need be. I'd pour myself another cup; the tea had a marvelous silver tone to it.

"I suppose I 'could' show you to my ship though if you really must come to my ship I suppose it couldn't hurt."

I decided standing and glaring at her tapping a foot against the ground as I often did.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Obviously the more subtle approaches were not working. All I seemed to be doing wuz provoking her to actions that ran contrary to what I wanted an all.

“So, no human ehhh, rather have aliens fondle yah…seems yah would love to be sold to those same pens yah talk ‘bout. An here I thought yah wuz human, after all that file of yurs shows yah have the same genome as the rest of us….of course there be a few modifications, the ones we don’t talk ‘bout in pleasant company. But since yah don’t seem to wanna be pleasant, an I ain’t been, then well, let’s face it yur probably getting all wet jus thinking what I might do with yah….”

How do you send messages to some lil flea bag that didn’t even seem to know the rudiments of Morse Code? An If she didn’t know it then all bets would be off once she learned it through the computers…would send all sorts of red flags through command. Well one way or another I would have to teach her an make it look real good.

I grabbed a fist full of hair wrenching her head back painfully an slide a hand down the front of her outfit laying a finger upon her bare mound.

“Perhaps you can learn a thing or two if I teach you…..” I traced an A on her mound with me finger, then kissed her, me tongue forcing its way passed her lips to tap once short…then one long. Repeating the touch of me finger…then another short tap an long tap….I broke the kiss….

“AAAAAA not bad….” One could only hope she wouldn’t be so sputtering mad as to not figure that one out.

“if yur good I might not have to shock yah….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Profile WWW

I was used to my hair being pulled; which was why I kept it short not much to latch onto. yet still this red head managed to gather enough for the purple strands to yank my head back. If I hadn't known she was trying to do something other than just be a thorn in my side I'd have broken her pretty little nose right then & there and I let her know that by the glare I'd given her. My tea spilling on the ground didn't help things either. I had been thirsty and she ruined the last of my drink.

"I don't enjoy having been born human on your crappy water ball you call earth and for your information You are an alien to me as far as I'm concerned whether or not we're the same fucking species."

Ohhh and her hand tracing tightly against my panties that I liked even less. when she decided she was done violating my mouth I grabbed her wrist and easily pulled it away.

"I know what you're trying to do... It'll be easier in my ship..."

I whisper to low for the sound systems to make out but high enough for her to hear then I'd spit on her to keep up appearances.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

((sorry to ask but, mind if your sis joins in lily? oh and of course you too Cassie))

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:27 pm

(Karin….no issues)

I seem to have gotten the goose’s gander up. But she was overly naive if she thought for a moment her ship wuz safer. I did not harbor such notions now that I’d seen first hand how the ADD operated. Oh they watched her…watched her like a hawk an had all sorts of devices on her body an in her clothes…her whisper a really stupid attempt to communicate that no doubt they had picked up an were even now sorting out all the possible meanings.

“God tells us to love an accept ourselves before we try an love others…no wonder yur such a mess….an here lil ole me jus thought to help a bit. Perhaps you are too far gone cause frankly I don’t think yur ship will be warming us up any better than yur shock collar. But if yur lil ole ship will get those panties off yah then yah can crawl there an I’ll follow, watching yur ass wave the whole time. The whole base security might really enjoy that yah think?...in fact….Jus take the panties off now an hand um o’er…they are a bit overrated an all.”

Not like I had any on…jus one less thing they could have bugged. I licked her spittle from me lips real slow like giving her that feral look I reserved for the bad guys. Then snapping into a quick counter to the wrist hold I spun me own hand into her wrist an twirled on me feet so that her wrist was now bent back behind her body…nothing like controlling sum one with nothing but finger an thumb….Oh I liked this dance…I wuz working up a sweat an getting all hot an bothered at the same time. Nothing like an attractive human with spunk to make me day….

“I think this is when the guys in the front office get to watch you take yur panties off with one hand. Or would yah like me too….” Nothing like keeping to the script, now that we both seemed to recognize sum thing deeper wuz going on.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Profile WWW

((same no problem sis))

Oh this girl was bothering me and not in a good way like I was so sure I was bothering her. I was not one whom enjoyed being condecended to nor ordered around. The very thought that I'd consider removing even one article of clothing from my person for her was truely disgusting to me. The counted wasn't much of a problem for me; there was my ace in the hole for such things. I uttered something that couldn't be translated even remotely into english; a little command word the ADD had no way of taking away and sent a quick pulse through the nanites in my bood; My guantlet; which she had a firm grip of burst open revelaing the large hole down the length of my arm and the metalic veins that had replaced my natural ones. I was freed from her grasp and shifted to standing behind her quickly my full arm wrapped around her neck as my gauntlet sealed again and I held her in a fashion threatening to eyes view of snapping her neck right there.

"You might be the sort that likes walking around in a miniskirt with nothing beneath, but Afraid warriors like me have at least some modesty."

I smirked slightly half tempted to follow through with position but, I refrained from ending the red head's life. That would probably just end up with me having a limiter placed on me and that was the last thing I needed.

"I'll be keeping them on thank you very much."

Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm

I walked the halls getting the usual glares from the terrans that wandered the halls of the base. They were a xenophobic species and rightfully so, They'd yet to meet an alien race as used by the universe as their own. I wouldn't blame them for their views on the universe. I wore what many of them might find a bit disturbing to be worn around an ADD enclosure; it appeared to be a school uniform from earth; I enjoyed the black sweater and white beret and in fact this was a common scouting uniform on my home world... perhaps that's why our world had it's own version of their shokushu a few millenia ago when we weren't as intergalactic capable. I digress however today I had been looking to relax even if it wouldn't be with any of the terrans of the base. I walked into what was usually a calm quiet room and today I was two humans fighting over something, I didn't quite know what it was about but, I knew ADD agents fighting among themselves was never a good sign.

"You two... why do you confront one another?"

I asked in my usual dull tone conveying only that I was confused by their actions.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Not a good position, an I hadn’t seen that one coming. In fact nothing in any of the files would have helped. But I still hand the shocker….an I hit the button. IN that moment of pain an panic one experiences when nothing matters but the electricity that flows in yur body I flipped her over me hip an back, sending her sprawling ‘moungst the tea that stained the floor.

“warrior?….don’cha yah wish.” But it ended there, what with three in the room it wuz getting crowded an more than a lil tough to have a good one on one conversation of the most untraceable sort.

“Ain’t no confrontation, jus a lil practice sparring in the commons Tween two agents, one that needs to learn to be a team player an enjoy the company of the humans she so despises.” I turned to the new girl, ignoring Miss Kariktul for know even If I did want to pull those panties right off of her for jus the sake of showing I could. But then that wouldn’t be right Christian or neighborly of me an perhaps the scuffle had gotten a bit outta bounds with what I had originally had in mind. Darn tooting it had…. We probably needed a bit of cooling off. Though now I wuz in a bit of a quandary as to how to get through to her without the bad guys knowing what we wuz planning. Beast laid plans never last past first contact with the enemy thay had told us…Lord knows I had hoped.

“ Well I’ll be sum body I ain’t seen hid nor hair of round here ‘fore. Well now then, I’m Cassie, the social one, an that mess on the floor is Kari, she be the antisocial one. So how ‘bouts a hug…” I gave her one of them big ole friendly hugs yah reserve for friends an all….maybe Kari would get the hint an stop being a bump on a log an all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

I pushed myself off the ground looking to The new arrival; for once someone who wasn't human. I smiled to this new deep blue haired arrival and approached her now that the painfully annoying red head had left me alone to embrace the nictural. I nodded to her.

"Kariktul, though I suppose Kari is better than my terran name."

I so hated when the top ranking agents addressed my as Lily it sickened me to know I was named after such a fragile little flower from earth.

"And yeah I'm a warrior got that? A kali doesn't get the armor or the ships for being a weakling!"

Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next