View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A moment of rest(Open) 

Post Re: A moment of rest(Open)
I just Blushed listening to karin's words. I didn't want to admit that this was getting to me; just the thought of anyone touching me was repgunant.

"How about we spar instead? I'm sure a fight in the gym would be more than sufficient to seal the deal! I'm seriously hoping for anything that doesn't involve us being undressed for them to view."

My tone was paniced, truely paniced by the idea of intercourse. was it strange for a person to be so frightened by a subject she worked around daily?

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:29 am

“An what would happen if I kinda lost control of me head for a bit…like during an orgasm, might I accidentally open the link to Kari an she would experience what I am….Sorry, but I’m kinda unfamiliar with this sort of thing, an having sum body in me head is jus well….strange an all. I need to know what the down sides are as well as the upsides”

I could feel the heat in me throat. An if it could happen to me, it could happen to kari, an wouldn’t that be a rush at the wrong time. Oh but the rest wuz news to me….really weird an wacky news. Then ‘gain, Marriage wuz consummated by sex. All the paper in the world didn’t mean a thing till the deed wuz done so perhaps humans had been practicing exactly what Karin talked ‘bout an all. Jus we kept it really tightly controlled an only for marriage.

“Really…Like…we do with marriage, only afterwards you’d never break the deal with like a divorce or such. Like am I really that behind the times? Please don’t answer that one, ok, so like you are saying the honest injun way of sealing this deal is for us to share a bed in the most carnal of ways? I guess slavers don’t follow this creed…..”

“An Kari…I’d really prefer sum fun in sealing a deal than getting all bloody an hurt. As much as it is embarrasin an all, well….Karins idea is downright more appealing as a way of getting all hot an sweaty. But if its sparring that would do it for yah well….Maybe….” I tapped me index finger along me chin…thinking….really thinking….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:37 am
Profile WWW

"Oh no they can't feel your feelings or anything just hear whatever you will them to; it turns off when there are certain chemicals that are released during intercourse that shut down the probe if I alter them right. Negatives in the procedure... uhm... hmmm, well given they're probes from Kari's body and she's human and has no complaints of symptoms I'd assume there are none."

I informed Cassie with a nod when she mentioned the consemation of marriage.

"So humans do it in a limited sense... love in our species is in the word; intercourse is the deal making, love is the romantic sense and they're performed a bit differently."

I explained looking to Kari.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:55 am

"Well... no it's not really much of a deal sealer but, I just would rather not do 'that' with anyone."

I told them with a stern yet obviously panicked tone still. Perhaps I was blowing is massivly out of proportion. maybe to them it was nothing. I for one certainly didn't know why on earth it was such a problem for me. I turned my head to the cameras which were still covered. It brought me an odd comfort to know the higher ups of the ADD couldn't see my weakness in this situation. I felt a shiver pass down my spine before I finally spoke once more.

"It just seems odd to me. I must seem insane to have made a fortune selling women for sexual servitude and to be afraid of consentual acts of the same sort."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:07 am

“you what?!”….now that got me goat. I’d done sum stuff that might be thought of as a lil rough round the edges, but them girls had wanted an known what they wuz getting into. Even me relationship with Kouzakia wuz ‘bout … oh……well they deserved it for hurting other girls.

“let me get this straight, you were a slaver, selling young girls against there will to sex crazed lunatic monsters an yur afraid of getting down an bumping uglies with two agents dead set on putting a stop to this sort of thing…oh molly….no…no sparring. Yah ain’t getting off that easy. Time yah learn a thing or too ‘bout what it means to be human an while I won’t be treating yah like sum slave I really want yah to learn what intimacy feels like….frankly I’m starting to like the idea of morse code with me mouth an fingers even more so…..jus so you have to stand to get close an maybe…jus maybe you’ll start to feel sum thing an wannah be on the side of yur sisters…..”

Yet For all me indignation what I’d done to those two agent wannabees wuz gonna haunt me…now more than ever. Who wuz I to judge. I jus had really good reasons for doing what I did an I had gotten not a dime.

“Ok, so I got no right to judge, but intimacies ‘mong us humans means sum thing, an it obviously means sum thing to yah for trying so hard to avoid it….an I thought I waz stuck in the dark ages of sexual mores.”

I turned an smiled to Karin….
”ok….I will seal the deal with spit an more. We make the deal, but know that love to humans is an even greater bond. One that we will die for to save the person we love.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 am
Profile WWW

I looked to the ground with a shrug blushing brightly as I did. It sounded a bit... depressing hearing it from someone else's mouth.

"It's easy when you don't know what it feels like to be used in such a manner. The ADD doesn't even know this about me. and I am sorry though not all were unwilling, some would have done anything for me the way I treated them. I was much kinder than many of the trappers. I suppose you're going to force me to do this against my will then?"

I ran a hand down my sideto rest at my hip. I stood and looked to the exit tempted to leave, head to the gym change and work out a little as I had every day since I'd gotten here. I wasn't ready to do this. perhaps it was a poor choice.

"And I doubt I'll ever be truely close to a human the same way I doubt there will ever be interbreeding between species of the various systems."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:49 am

I looked to kari actually offering a near silent laugh though it was still audible, and the three shadow heads laughed as well in a bit of a cackle, warm hearted though it was I'm sure it was unsettling. I was glad this wouldn't hurt the fake readings and feeds that the machines were getting.

"Sorry, it was funny... it's irony if I'm correct with the english vernacular. I know it is inappropriate."

my eyes took on a black tone, showing I was upset with myself; my eyes showed my emotion more than my mostly blank nearly noseless face did. Maybe a bit better that way since I had no way of lying about how I was feeling. our species had no way to lie outwardly to each other though to other races it was easy.

"And I am afraid KAri may be right... interreeding though feesable doesn't happen... and though I do hope it would be done it has yet to be willingly."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:57 am

Me gaze lingered on Kari an the evident discomfort she felt. The way here head hung, the way her eyes darted to the door like a rabbit ready to bolt. The thoughts of sex seemed to take away the warrior an truly terrorize her. I rose, an circled the table, kneeling in front of her so I had to look up into her eyes, me hands grasping one of hers to complete the human contact. When I spoke it would be soft an measured even if I too wished to laugh at the irony.

“Kari, I too have done sum bad things in life, made sum poor decisions as a Christian an fellow human… as much as me darker side calls out to punish you I would not make you do this ‘gainst yur will…..sex should never be forced. Yet any virgin on earth goes to her first night with flutters in her gut. There is pain that first time…an such wonderful pleasure of the an unimaginable sort if yur partners are caring. That is why if for no other reason the slavery is so bad. Girls first time or any time should not be all pain….all agony, an degrading. The ADD tampers with our genetic code to make us agents want to have sex like it is a drug. While you may be able to go without I cannot an I am not of weak will…be glad they have not messed with you, but be assured they probably will an then you may not have a real choice. I jus hope that first time is with people yah can trust an not with ones that wish to use you an force you to orgasm. “ I patted her hand, knowing now that the mere touch of our skin wuz probably getting her upset….sum thing a human would have found reassuring she might not. I wuz at wits end to reassure the gal, this small vulnerable looking waif that really needed a hug an would respond all wrong to the gesture….oh hell….I wuz human.

I hugged her, a nice soft hug short an sweet . I looked at Karin, then strode to her an hugged her. “you are not nearly so alien as you might think I would think….did that even make sense…” I laughed, she knew so little about me an what I did. “I would gladly seal the deal with a tryst…an alien ain’t so bad, I can think of one in particular I would be willing to carry the child of. But I think the ADD did sum thing to ensure that would never happen, seems that part of me don’t work like yah would expect it too….hasn’t since the day I started school. One more choice I miss not being able to make. Maybe this human is jus plain weird….are yah sure yah can handle a weird wired woman that might actually enjoy yur company even though she prays to her god for forgiveness for enjoying it outta wedlock. I got a lot of issues….ever had sum one whip yah?”

I laughed…once more feeling the tension ooze from me body as each an every puff of air let me go…let me be me self an the guard down. Karin might be too good to be true…an Kari…to long she had denied the human in her an become inhuman…sum day that damn would break, she could only hope sum one that cared for her wuz there to pick up the pieces….though going at life like she wuz that would be very unlikely. Hopefully I hadn’t become too alien

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3