View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A moment of rest(Open) 

Post Re: A moment of rest(Open)
To be hugged so suddenly by a red headed human, oh what odd joy it brought to not be stared at as a mistrusted alien instead of a fellow agent. I offered a smile as did the three small purple spirt like extentions from my back that made themselves known for a second before returning to their place within my spirit.

"Kariktul, Former fifth most wanted hunter by the ADD sentences to service to the Alien Defense Directorate species human, genetically altered for extended lifespan and immunity to disease. Generally unhappy with her treatment & place among her own kind. then there is you, Cassie Marie Smith, Recent shokushu graduate. Dominative persona, christian human. Various piercings granted during stay on campus. It's good to meet you for once. I am Karin Marin Kalopth Nictus Reconissance assassination, and general purpose combatant, species: Nictural classified as a shy person which... I'm afraid...is accurate. I believe your species would blush when feeling as I am, my species can't blush our eyes take on a pinkish color though."

and indeed her eyes were tinted pink instead of the blue they had been earlier. I looked at them wondering If i had been a little long winded about my knowledge of them happens pretty often when you can't come up with anything elser to say.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:08 pm

“It must be rough to hate yur own ancestry…But as for me, I like me self….so why would I not want to hug an alien…I mean their are humans that are bigger monsters than sum of the beasts of the galaxy, unfortunately Kari their thinks all the humans are that way if I caught yur drift.” Interesting cute lil ole thing. Perhaps god would accept her at his table as well. I’d not given it much thought but I reckon god is for everyone.

Might as well write off the day as a flop an jus enjoy the rest of it. One battle gone bad does not mean the war is lost…not by a long shot. I would jus have to live an learn. But how I wuz gonna get close to sum one with all that hate an have a nice private conversation while others watched wuz not gonna be near as easy as I once thought.

Well yah got good timing is all I can say….I’d ‘ave hated to hurt the lil gal when all I wanted wuz a nice lil ole cuddle. I reckon yur right, yah can’t love nothing if yah hate yur own Ma an Pa….now me, I love me folks. Frankly I’d jus love to see ‘um ‘gain an I reckon sum day I will. An thankfully god loves us all too. So what yah doing hanging with the likes of us?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

I just sighed listening to the red head's words. I shook my head. I didn't know my birth parents and from what I understood they were long dead and had no siblings or other children, They'd died in a great war.

"I respect and cherish my parents as is expected of any good kali... I'd never harm them but, They weren't human! Humans are weak & stupid they can't even protect their children from abduction & they send their children off willingly to a place they know nearly nothing about."

I commented simply waving my hand in a dismissive gesture sighing slightly. in truth I could understand missing one's care givers. even kali knew the feeling and returned to their families from time to time. I wonder if they think I'm dead since I haven't messaged them in a long while...

Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 pm

"I'm sorry to say Cassie that you would have been injured heavier than her even with the restrictions placed on her abilities."

I glanced to the ground looking slightly into Cassie's expression, the three purple things of my back shifted and detached seemingly covering the cameras in the room and I'd disable every bug and sensor in the room including those on our garments; it would seem like a massive failure in the system.

"You may speak now without worry of observation... The ADD know little of defense against Nictural abilities. I will say nothing of what is said here.... My only allegiance is with the slaves whom I rescue from the pits and cargo ships. I agree to work with the ADD as an 'agent' because it assists me in my means and your species is quite nice... I'm afraid I can not agree with Kariktul's statement."

I offered... well it might have been considered a smile I suppose.

"And please forgive me I believe Kariktul is still technically a virgin from her file... as in it there is no sign that she has ever truthfully had sexual contact with another being."

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 pm

“Well now….then I reckon I owe Kari an apology….I wuz trying to get her attention is all. Hard to believe sum one works so hard to not believe in her own genetics. As for me…Ma an Pa wanted the best for me…an I reckon I can forgive them that. Maybe yah should start yurself an forgive the ma an pa that birthed yah for their weakness. Then yah might learn what it really is to be a warrior that protects the weak lil sheep out there. “ Me hand fluttering through the air an gesturing at nothing much at all. Sum times people jus got me a bit worked up when they didn’t make no sense at all. But we is all gods children an I’d pushed a lil too hard in all the wrong ways with Kari….I owed her that apology an a bit less off hand.

“Kari, forgive me, but yah really know how to twist me panties in a wad. I’m sorry I can’t figure yah for all the gold in china. “

I turned to this delightful an wonderful girl, “Maybe we work for the same purpose. I do not like that humans or any other species may be bought an sold for the pleasure of others. I would have them all destroyed that deal in such. An as for her….” The gesture to Kari.

“If she is as you say its would be a God ordained miracle. Jus agent training is degrading enough, she done any missions an I can bet she’s been monster bait. Frankly tween me an yah that’s why agents seem to exist. Bait, jus like catching catfish back home….jus a lil bait an yah got yourself a real meal. An if yah say what yah mean we got 40 seconds top for the brass arrives with all their ribbons. Then I might believe yah. Still it beggars the ole buggers an gets a bunch of questions asked I don’t wanna have asked. So thanks, but no thanks for yur indulgences on me lil party with Kari. Maybe jus maybe she’ll learn to accept a touch or to so we can all stay alive.” Shit….shit…shit….now the buggers would have real questions for all of us. Nothing like sitting in a cell for another couple of days while the brass with their clean cut uniforms sit round an discuss jus what their favorite agents are up too while the circuits all happen to go on the fritz….nothing like doing things in plan site to keep the feds away an happy…hell at least me way would’da kept ‘um guessing.

“hmmm 30 seconds….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:36 pm
Profile WWW

I offered a simple nod to cassie.

"I carry no anger for the dead nor people I don't know there is nothing to forgive them for. I find human social order is sickening based on luck and breeding rather than skill and knowledge. it's truely repugnant."

then I heard the nictural girl mention my virginity and blushed slighly.

"I never went through agent training nor have I ever been touched outside my armor. my sensitive skin has never technically been touched by anything."

I turned my gaze away from them gritting my teeth glancing at the cameras that had ben covered.

"Does that make it easier to understand why i disdained you touching me?"

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:26 pm

I looked to the cameras and closed my eyes a minute would pass then another; none of the higher ups arrived.

"i had a second plan, false readings into their systems. they'll never know what happened in this room. I have more than enough simple skills for fooling machinery and computers. It is why the ADD treasure my skill."

I smiled weakly my eyes taking on a vague pink tint the pupilless hues landing on Kariktul then Cassie once again... they were two very odd humans but, It was entertaining to chat with them and I was enjoying it.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:30 pm

No brass….jus us girls. I’d been proven wrong which meant that either A I wuz going further into their trap. Or B this un could really do what she said. Given how strange she wuz, all stoic an non emotional I’d be betting with faith an god an such an jus go with it. Nothing had prepared me for this at all.

I let the whistle out real slow like. “Karin yur my kinda girl. I get tired of being watched all the time….Ok…I’ll trust yah an so help me if yah got sum ace up yur sleeve an this all goes to shit I’ll let me spirit hunt yah down like only the god above will let happen.”

I regarded Kari once more. A few more things were slowly clicking into place in me addled brain.

“Kari, I think yah been reading all the wrong books ‘bout us. We don’t got no kings an queens no more. An frankly were I’m from yah still get a shot based on how good yah are. Now money do help don’t get me wrong. But if yah run round with that chip on the old shoulder yah ain’t gonna get nowhere in life cept an early grave. Now, on the other hand if yah see life as on opportunity an yah do what yah can to embrace it well then, skill an knowledge win every time over luck an breeding, it’s all how yah interpret the results.”

“An never been touched….lord have mercy on me soul but I wish I could say that. No ADD training, why you lucky dog. If yah had any idea what them bastards put me though yah’d wanna shove um through the airlock as much as the next gal. But … the critters on the other side of the fence don’t play any nicer an sum body has to keep um down. So … rock an a hard place till a new order comes through based on skill an knowledge.” I smiled at her, sum things were jus fun to throw right back into the water.

“so like never been touched….never known the pleasure of another’s arms ‘bout yah…never known love or lust….” Once more the whistle sounded off the walls….sweet an cheery. :While I’ll be a monkey’s uncle no wonder yah got it so bad girl. Fighting off them human emotions when yah should be embracing them. Not like I’m one to talk no how since I’ve spent me life trying to fight um off, but there comes a time when the one comes about an yah have to let the ole guard down. Take a chance, dance a lil in yur bare feet in the middle of the park. Sure its silly an strange…but dancing with a lover at midnight all naked as the day yah wuz born can be some of the happiest moments of yur life an give yah good reason to go on when the chips is down. I’ll bet kirin could touch me….won’tcha….an Kari…you too, though skin to skin, no funny tricks. I sat down on the other side of the table an held out a hand to each….damn if I’d not found sum one strung tighter than me….The chuckle cutting into the tension of the room….oh….that wuz funny….tighter than me…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 am
Profile WWW

"All my knowledge of earth is from the earth of a hundred fifty years ago I suppose my knowledge may be outdated. That I will easily admit. As for the horrors of ADD training, I skipped them due to prior Kali training & ability to pass ADD final exams without a second of their training My training was much more life or death I was one of fifty students whom undertook training for my generation... I was validictorian as the only one to survive the entire course and all the examinations. "

My face took on a deep serious expression foot shifting to rest finally as i poured myself more tea.

"And as a side note do avoid drinking that tea Cassie, Mercury is quite deadly to normal humans..."

I decided to warn her out of a show of good faith I was starting to enjoy this one's company... hmph me enjoying time with a human how odd but, It was happing obviously.

"And I've been on a few missions I just have yet to fail. oh and don't forget my file should say i'm a hundred fourty seven I'm much older than a human should live to be already so I doubt I have any worry about an 'early' grave at this point... do get the jokes of the '147 year old virgin' out of your system quickly if you would."

I'd take the offered hand simply just because I didn't hate her any longer... I still didn't quite like her but, she was more tolerable than other humans by far.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:44 am

I continued to smile and gently address the two humans.

"I have no reason to lie, our species developed these abilities because out home world revolves around one sun and a second sun revolves around it with us far enough away to still support life comfortably but, giving us very little in the way of nighttime hours. Do trust my abilities and me."

I took her hand between mine as was traditional for my people before continuing.

"I too have never been touched... and skipped ADD training due to my world's own training... it would seem only humans whom don't have many decades such as me and kari have to take the training."

Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:48 am

“See, the ADD seems to recognize talent an rewards agent status to those that can roll through their exams….though, It does amaze me you did not have to do the POW training an its incumbent how to survive as a slave an how to infiltrate a personage’s estate as a lowly slave. Looks like you two got to skip the parts We simple humans do not. An not having a failure in a mission don’t mean that yah don’t get touched. Seems one day yur luck is going to run out an frankly I hope yah got sumthing in that cotton pickin head of yurs that gives yah reason to wanna come home….sum one to love is a big help. As for the tea….well don’t care for the stuff no how, I reckon if I’d been born in any other part of the English speakin’ world I’d be drinkin’ it….but good ole Americana skips it…unless yur from the deep south an then sum good ole ole sothurn sweet sun tea might jus do the job on a hot afternoon. “

Seemed sort of silly all sitting round a table holding hands. Well like we needed to say a blessing an then dig in to some good ole BBQ. First step to establishing at least a bit of trust I reckoned.

“So, how do we cause a lil riff tween the alliance an the ADD that will bring um both down in a blaze of glory an still maintain enough firepower than we can prevent more girls if not the entire earth from being ravaged by the big ole monsters of the galaxy. Seems that is the really important question? Well that an would yah be willing to join me to those ends. ” I looked each in turn in the eyes, wondering what their eyes might tell me. Tomorrow, well tomorrow I’d know for certain if I woke up in the hold of sum slaver’s ship.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:57 am
Profile WWW

I thought about her words; if the slave rings fell I'd be out of a job... BUT I was already the richest person in the known universe so ending my employment as a slaver would be a pretty meaningless thing; I could always become a bodyguard.

"I suppose I see no harm in it, As for what we could do... an all out strike by the Kali militia would be a good bet A warrior calls them to arms they usually come."

she offered looking to the other two women for their ideas.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:35 am

"That is what has been my plan for ages though I doubted others would have the same ideas as myself. We would need more than one army and more people to join us within the ADD to accomplish this.""

I told them simply nothing else on my mind at the moment as I continued to hold the false reading into the machinery.

((sorry couldn't think of too much))

Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:48 am

“No offense Kari, but if yah wuz the only one to graduate this year an let’s say yah live to be 500….simple math might say without no losses there are 500 of yah warriors in the galaxy. Now if all of yah came yah would still all die under the weight of the masses of men an equipment both sides would throw at yah an death would surely follow for all of yah. Kinda like the Jedi in Star Wars, jus not enough of yah to fight the good fight head on. But….stealth, cunning, an treachery, make the others fight one another to the death while yah pick up the pieces an create a new order. Not that a few handpicked surgical strikes by a small team of really crafty sorts might jus do the trick. It’s the resulting power vacuum that would destroy everything if yah ain’t careful an yah don’t have the military resources to move in an establish control that will doom all them innocent earth girls to slavery. That is not what I want. “

I smiled, squeezed their hands an let go. “So how about an oath to sisterhood an the struggle to right the wrongs of a galaxy gone bad. Anybody got sum thing to seal the oath…I’d have said a tumble in the hay but I really ain’t into that sort of thing unless it’s got real meaning to it an I get the idea that neither of yah are into that as well….though would give the watchers a thrill an send um off onto the wrong track.” A small chuckle arose from me throat at the idea of the watchers getting all hot an bothered an never realizing that the start of a conspiracy of sorts wuz happening right under their noses…. “so I ain’t saying no to such a thing…”

“An we will have to devise a way to communicate when Karin ain’t round. I reckon Kari, yah didn’t like me attempts none even if I kinda thought it wuz a good way….though it might get a bit distracting after a bit….yah know yah are cute an all. An sum times I can forget me self in the sin of the moment. “ I winked at her, an a smile that filled me face. One of those award winning ones full of hints of things to come. Karin wuz probably right….Kari would’a kicked me ass in a fight as good as I might be. Subterfuge wuz me claim to fame…not a straight out fight.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:00 pm
Profile WWW

Damn it she had me, alright so i forgot to think the logic into that, even with the number of warriors bolistered by pilots and fighters wouldn't be enough; though perhaps it would be enough to take out the alliance or the ADD I wouldn't call them in either way. She shook her head now pondering then she asked if either of us knew a way to seal the pact. I thought of the Kali was and unfortunately it was the same way as she had already mentioned or drink a tea that would kill cassie in half a minute and make me sick for a month it would b e a pity to lose Cassie since I'd started to enjoy her company.

"You are right one a few things; they'd cedrtainly love to that, I hated the way you tried to communicate with me before and I definatly don't want to do it but... given the fact none of us are from the same species nor is a signature worth a damn. I don't see many other options."

I couldn't help it I was blushing at the thought of being naked and observed...

"As for communication the kali language isn't in their translators I could teach it to you quickly."

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next