View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A slaves own Salvation II (keemari) 

Post Re: A slaves own Salvation II (keemari)
What of love, yes, what of it I thought till his lips brushed mine an lightning poured forth across the void tween us. Gasping, me heart caught in me throat, I knew how much I wanted him. The question was what did I have but love to offer. I had no possessions…only what he might place upon me body that even now he owned as well. Me mind….oh lord I sighed as his hand closed upon me breast an flicked the golden hop that pierced me nipple. It too was his, more so as a sudden giddiness took me to new heights.

Perhaps I loved two men or thought I might. That wuz bad ‘nough an none too Christian like. One treated me as an equal of sorts, an this one….this one made me his slave. As his slave I was free to indulge in the most despicable acts for as the good book said I was to obey his every word. He wuz me master. I reckon it wuz what allowed me to love them both…if this heady lust could be love at all. Yes…love it had to be. I would do anything he asked me too jus to prove it.

With that thought I pulled me body tighter, feeling the hot length of him tween me legs. Then by pivoting me hips I rubbed the throbbing middle of me ‘gainst him. He had teased…I could tease as well. How I wanted him to take me. Me body an mind yearned for it. To feel him in me…to hold him close.

“master, the only thing I can give you is love”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

"That's one of the only things I can ask from you my dear, the other is obidience of course." I tell you as I then lean in as if to whisper something to you as I nibble on your ear. "And... life, a new life, a better body, if you are up to the challenges that come with it." I tell you as I sink my cock home into your body pulunging the lenght deep within you as I then move to your lips and crush it in a kiss, a deep powerful one as my tight skin presses up against you.

My clawy hands pull you up against my fit frame as I pull you up into the air with ease so your body succumbs easily to my cock, to my will, to my body as I hold you tight as I stir your pussy up with it, giving you waht you wanted, what you needed as I hold you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:17 am

‘Obedience’ I thought ‘bout it an how he wuz both wise an smart. Yet, in a twinkling of divinely wrought inspiration I knew he did not want utter obedience for then I would grow boring. This understanding of me self an me master was so new in scope an breadth I swore I could feel the color in me cheeks. Shyly Stammering it out I let the words fall as they may.

“master”, from beneath full lashes did I watch an gauge his reaction, “you are wise to have thought of obedience an it has already been given to the measure my nature will allow me.” I smirked, as the warmth of ‘love’ flowed through me. Jus looking at him an feeling him close did things to me.

“would yah not prefer it that way?” the smile growing, It might be best to avoid the body issues for god had given me mine an wuz that not ‘nough? Perhaps he sensed the stray an darker thought for I had no time to dwell upon it.

Light an sound exploded in me body. As wuz me masters way he took me fully in the first stroke using his strength to ram himself home in one hard fast stroke. Me breath ‘scaped me in one long hiss of pain an pleasure. Gasping for air the next moment as I felt him at the end of me I gazed into his loving an adorable eyes. Even as I brought me hand up to his face did he left me ‘gainst him an pull use close. Clenching with me legs an feet me world tipped, me body ‘gainst his. Hard rigid nipples brushed an then were crushed to his skin sending tingles of pleasure to me head. Once more I felt him hard within me. Felt the joy of his fullness as he pushed ‘gainst me wet warmth. His muscles bunched in poetic rhythm as he took me weight upon him. I marvel at the strength of his body, at the virile nature of him.

As if to reinforce the thoughts of him being anything but diseased an weak his mouth takes mine in one long passionate kiss. Lips part, tongues touch an wrestle in glee. At once I am reassured of his health in a dance of chemistry, reaction an counter reaction. Every bit of me welcomes him, me nose surrounded by his unique scent. The scent drives me to move, to join with him an pull the seed into me womb.

‘whore, only they now how to do the things it is said you can do…only they are trained in such ways’ the voice rumbles through me head as I clench upon the warm hard shaft within. Men, hating that I turn them down, their vain manly egos an pride shattered. Rumors of me abilities fly openly in the halls of the ADD branding me things I am not an they wish I wuz.

Here though with me master I am free. Me only thought is to please him, to give him back but a fraction of what he gives me an so I ‘gin to move gainst him, pulling me body up his, gripping him like a whore…like a pleasure slave of the highest caliber should. I will be the best. An here I can be the best at the one thing that god in other settings may condemn me to hell for. But here…here is freedom to be that I desire most. Perverse logic….but I am happy in his arms. Happy ‘nough that even now tears roll upon me checks an I do the one thing I cannot do as a normal free woman. I fuck him with the utter abandon that a Christian slave is allowed. Fuck him free from any sin for he is me master an I am to obey me master in all things as god himself has decreed in the good book.
“master, thank you for freeing me to fuck you like no other sex toy has ever been able to do.” Once more I close me eyes an crush me lips to his. Feeding on the long suppressed passion, the love, the joy I have been unable to give till now.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile WWW

I chuckle at that as she explains about her... obidence. Ha, ha, yes the myth about red heads in human culture was quite clear, not to metion despite her obvious submissive tendancy she was indeed quite stubborn, quite arrogant in some regards, which I suppose was a good thing. I had no use for a human slave, that would just be that a human slave. To me that was boring, unworthy of my time. To tame a women like her, like Kazuki, and others, yes that was indeed wonderful, well worth my time.

I smile as she mentions her body as I give her breasts a good powerful squeeze as I press my head against yours as I kiss you as I attempt to syconize with her in a way as her hand carress my check, the delightful pleasure of her tight pussy. Yes truely a treasure she was I thought.

That's when she parts from my lips and says that wonderful thing, it's like an oprea, an entire oprea is sung before me with those wonderful works of hers. “Master, thank you for freeing me to fuck you like no other sex toy has ever been able to do.”

"That's when I knew that it was true, that you are mine." YOu hear me tell you even though our lips are deeply connected in a kiss, my toungue rolled around yours as I twist my cock into you. "Yes, it's a new fuction I've created for any of my slaves. The tech is not important, but now you can hear me call you from over ten light years away. You can hear my orders, even speak back to me during the deepest of embraces like we are right now, my lovely slave girl. My lovely Cassie." I tell you as I knew seeing your real name in the midst of pleasure always made your heart skip a beat.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 am

She awoke in a haze to the incessant buzz of her com unit. With a mouth dry as dirt, she croaked into the night air of her bedroom suit.
“Yes”

“Bingo 3”, came the words back to her. Suddenly she was awake. How long had she planned this operation? How long had she awaited those words? Years. Yes, years in the making and finally the trap only she was privy to had been sprung. Only she knew each and every part. Only she was aware of the information that that those words meant. To the tech a small insignificant dot had appeared on a screen, he only knew what the computer told him. He only knew that he needed to utter the words that the computer told him too. No matter the time or day and those words would give him a response that he would type into his com screen. And that would trigger yet another communications protocol that sent ships and specially trained strike units careening on a collision course with that now blinking light on his screen. He would never know, but she would. For her it was the culmination of a life’s work. One more traitor to the cause located for termination.

“Execute theta….out” Right now one of her top agents was unwittingly engaged in sex with the target. Bio wear had been compromised. A triply redundant system had insured the proper target was fixed for tracking. The moment of the kiss saliva had passed the agents lips, DNA had been analyzed, and upon a positive match with a carefully crafted database of genetically approved mates enzymes had been released to trigger euphoria and happiness in the agent. Yet another trigger releasing a series of proteins that activated memories in order to provide visual recognition. Facial recognition complete the final check relied on the seed of the target. Only when the first drop of cum with its millions of sperm had passed the gates of her vagina would a final test be made by the agents body.

Right now an agent had her target between her legs. Which agent did not matter, but in this case it was a sure bet which one it was. Served the red head right. All her self-righteousness was surely gone as she engaged in the carnal pleasures of the flesh with a man she should despise, yet one that if the Psych techs had been correct would break her iron resolve. It was a pity she could not watch the ensuing tryst. It was sure to prove entertaining. In stead she moved her hand Along the lean warm flank of the body beside her. Thoughts of what her agent was right then doing adding heat and need to her own body and mind. Her full lips moved along his neck, then allowed teeth to gently nibble once more along the same trail till the body beside her began to stir just the way she liked.

“Master”….my eyes close to better enjoy the sensation of him next to me. I can feel my pulse while his tongue plunges to intertwine with my own. Wet squishy sounds meet my ears with each hard thrust of him within me. Ohhhh….and how I love the feel of his heat within me. How I love the way he makes me feel so tight around him, his hardness within pushing against me and expanding me as we become one. His round full tip finds the end of me sending nerves dancing in delight with each deep thrust. I wiggle and twist on him in utter abandon as me throat whimpers in sheer delight.

‘Fuck me master….fuck me harder’ Joy floods me much like the pleasure I wring from him being next to me and holding me as he does. Pleasure rides me like a cool soft breeze on a hot summer day. His fingers find a gold ring as they found themselves around the full breast in the flower of youth. His hands squeeze and mold me forcing a gasp past our locked lips. The finger curls around the gold and I feel the exhilaration as he tugs upon the jewelry that marks me as a toy. A toy of pleasure that when used as me master knows how brings pleasure I cannot hope nor wish to escape from.

I move harder against him, feeling him shift inside me. I push me body up against his, squishing me free breast against his skin. Feeling the full turgid mount of me nipple pressed firmly against his hot flesh. Rubbing me self against him I hang on for what is sure to be the ride of me life. Already another orgasm builds…and too think I have not yet had the pleasure of his own.

My hand plays in his long hair, sliding through it at the back of his scalp as I send the words once more into the dark abyss of our connection. ‘master, I am going to fuck you like no other can….’

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:03 am
Profile WWW

(Sorry about that. Computers been down for a while, and you were right. -smirk-)

"Ha, ha, you have proven yourself very able to do that, which is impressive for a mere mortal my southern belle. Let me bask in, and enjoy every thing about you, to enjoy your cries of pleasure or pain as I see fit. I own you completley my dear." I Tell you with a smile as I then let you go a bit as I let you hang from my fingers for a a bit the gold nipples desgined to make sure it would hurt her in the area of disfigurement by this, but your nipples would be painfully pulled as I continue to twist and churn my cock inside of her, pressing it deep into you as my tip coitninues to invade your womb.

It was intreasted to say that I had no idea that such modifcations had been made to her, that such tests were being done to me now using my slaves body, whoever did it did a fine job. Only after going over the data might I notice the tranmissions coming from her body, but for now I was oblivous as I then start to shoot my hot cum into your wonderful body as I was giving the person on the other end exactly what they wanted.

Sun May 03, 2009 1:34 am

Hands moved upon me flesh, pressing me neck an head back. Me chest lifted, pressed higher into the air as he arched me body backwards an drove himself deeply within the hot wet folds of me pussy. Fingers once more found the rings; pulled upon them and cruelly twisted them. How I had come to the point I would let him have his way with me was not entirely clear. What was clear was his need for inflicting pain, and me own wonton desire to please him by submitting to this small torture of me body. I let me back curl under his touch. Found immense pleasure as he painfully played with the golden rings that pierced me sensitive and swollen teats. The skin grew tighter as the tips of me chest were pulled upwards, me body obligingly moving in the same direction if only to keep the rings from tearing me flesh from me body. While the pain arched into me body and set me nipples to flame I felt his heat within the heart of me. Felt him move and heard the hard smacks of flesh upon flesh that sent waves of pleasure to meet the throbbing pain.

I moved me hips, thrusting in time with each of his thrusts. I could feel the heels of me feet digging deeper into his back, could feel the strength of his torso under and tween me thighs as I pulled him inside me till every last millimeter of his thick hard cock had found a home in me hot an willing center. Already me belly and chest were streaked with the perspiration of the exertion.

“Master,….ahhh….how I love you within…you….your growing..oh….oh…I’m…going…to…” I felt him expand within, an outward change of his tempo, face twisting in what might have been a grimace of pain had we not be locked together as one. Pain it was not…pleasure…His body tense then springing forth on one hard push. Driving himself as deeply as he could possible go. I felt his push aside the tight confines of me insides, filling me, a sudden shudder an jump of his penis as it buried itself into the end of me an brought a sudden an wonderful shudder to me own body.

Red….black….white lights danced in me head as I lost me self in his embrace. There was nothing more to think….only to be…to act…to enjoy till sanity once more gained the better of me an his thrusting ceased for a moment. Me breath returned, his own as well and the hard throbbing pulse of me heart receded from me ears. Enough so I could hear once more the soft squishy sounds of me master moving next to and within me.

“master….thank you ….oh…..thank you for I am not worthy of such pleasure or pain.” His body still stiff within me, his hands still wrapped painfully in the ornaments that dangled from me taught breasts.

“would that I be allowed to taste you, an have you a dozen times this day, to do yur bidding” I did not want it o’er with, not yet. I had more I could give. An I would gladly give till I could no longer walk; exhausting me self in the selfless service to me master. Would that he take me up on the offer. Would that he be able to see the need in the depths of me eyes an the window to me soul so that I might convince him of me heartfelt desire to continue in his service. Did he know what it meant to me to have him in me? I could hope, knowing the heartache of having him away from me might be too much to bear. I did not question this need even if I did not truly understand it. It was what it was. Love, desire; desperate an deep, as if the core of me knew that this man would be the one that could salvage me heart an soul an make me the very person that god himself sought me to be.

The Admiral watched the clock tick down even as the first ships jumped for hyperspace. Every minute counted, there were a few agents, extraordinarily talented little sluts, that might keep a target enthralled between their legs for up to 24 hours. One did not rely on it though. Frankly the whole set up smacked of wasted effort. He hated the ADD and their agents. Hated these foolish maneuvers when he could be accomplishing much more chasing the down the pirates and smugglers that plied the human settled worlds and preyed upon the innocents there in. Would it not be better to destroy whole ships and kill hundreds than capture a single individual he thought to him self. Once more he glanced at the fading picture of his former wife. Long back curls hugged her heart shaped face with its round eyes. Eyes that no longer sparkled except in his dreams, a casualty of war. One he vowed to avenge, but today he was pulled form that sworn vendetta to go traipsing off on some fouls errand. The hated that poured through him found another target as it so often did. An unnamed slut and the hierarchy that ordered him even now into the blackness of the hinter stars.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm
Profile WWW

It was very good, having this red head, this slave on my shaft, her orgasms were so very powerful, so very sweet as were here words, her actions, her movements. Her words come out, those sweet words would take years to train a slave to talk like that, and yet to her it came so natural as I press my fingers onto your hard nipples, rubbing them around as my fingers are still caught in the rings as I'm no longer pulling on them hard as I smile down at you. A rare sight indeed.

"Hmmm, so you believe you can continue for a dozen times? Ha, ha, my your quite confident in your ablity to continue with your master. Considering that my average length of time is 23.257 minutes. That would equate to 4 hours and 39 minute of fun time. If we add in the other variable and such we might as well call it 5 hours evens perhaps a little more. Are you telling me that a mere human like you, can continue in the strenous activity of pleasing your master, that you can do that for five hours." I tell you as I remove my fingers and pull out of you my hard cock now hanging over your stomach, glistening with our juices. "Well, if you believe you can, then go ahead. Have a taste."

Mon May 11, 2009 10:07 am

I reckon twuz foolish pride that drove me onwards at his words, but then the temptation wuz too much for me to resist as well. I could not help but run the pink tip of me tongue across me full lips, wetting them in anticipation of the joyful thrill ahead. Sliding down to me knees I glance through me lashes at his face an see the unabashed approval flicker in his eyes. Ohhhh, the gauntlet has been thrown down, an now it is for me to outlast me master, but not jus outlast him…no….to also stretch his enjoyment of me till he can stand it no longer. To see to it that his favorite toy provides the energy of an Eveready battery an keeps him going…an a going….an a going….till the bunny can march no longer.

A giggle of mirth escapes me lips as they touch the very tip of him. His scent an mine mingle beneath me nostrils an I breath it in with one long breathe of air, filling me lungs an pushing the twin taught mounds of me chest upwards an a outwards. With each slow deliberate move I watch the flicker of emotion dance in his eyes like an open camp fire. Slowly, I let me tongue circle the sensitive head of his, tasting him after soooo long a drought. I can see his eyes half close in pleasure, see the anticipation of his own cross his countenance like a shadow upon a moonlit wall. I press me lips together an let them slide down the underside of his smooth hard shaft. Then pushing me head upwards as me lips met the base of him I pin the warm throbbing mass of flesh twixt lips an his belly. With me tongue I press the trapped shaft harder ‘gainst him an slowly let me mouth travel upwards milking the last the fluids of his orgasm to the tip of him in a milky white ball of glistening goo. I let one hand massage the family jewels while the other holds him steady for but a moment.

“Master, thank you for saving some of yur creamy filling fur now” the words bubbling outwards in joy an happiness for I tip the end of him an open me mouth to the slowly falling drop of his manly essence. I let it drip upon me tongue, savoring the taste of him for I swallow it away forever.

‘Mmmmmm”, Lips against his tip pushing back the velvety foreskin as he enters me mouth in full. Ohhhh so long I have gone without. I wanna jus throw me self upon his shaft, but I restrain me urges an force me self to slow down, to watch his eyes an take him slowly into me. I keep me lips locked upon his disappearing shaft. I keep me tongue sliding along the underside of him as I force the end of him deeper into me mouth. His bulk fills me, then presses gainst the back of me throat for that too is pushed wider an me body gins to beg to force this foreign object from me constricting throat. Once more I take him to the point me lips can go no further. Till the very core of me begs to gag an vomit for I choke on the thickness of him. Only then, when I can take no more an have to breath do I slowly pull me head back, sucking so hard me checks rub against the softness of his skin. Once more I taste him, letting the thickness of his seed swirl in me mouth as he pops free of me lips at long last.

One glance through lashes an bangs tells it all. The eyes closed, head tilted back, mouth set in a thin line as his whole face seems to measure the closeness tween pain an pleasure. How I love that look upon me masters face. How I love to make him feel this way. Perhaps the mission on Tanis Alpha had not been in vain. Me body thrown into the large fish tank at the end of the bar, performing oral sex upon the eight tentacle Aquarian species known as the Hurmphrey before the bars audience. The things they had taught me as the only earth girl ever to have been able to give head underwater. At the time it had been agony…but now…now I realized how much I had learned from them. Things that would keep me master happy. I would play till he could take it no longer. For I knew that when the time came I would find his hands in me hair an his tight round ass clenched as he used me mouth of his own accord. Till then though I would vowed to string him out. To bring him to the very edge of delight o’er an o’er till he took me himself. Till then though, I would tease unmercifully. Without a further thought I let me mouth once more play across his flesh while I dropped me hand an felt the oozing dampness tween me own legs. I would not jus tease him….I would tease both of us equally.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 15, 2009 4:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3