View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Katya Ivanova - Manipulative Artist 

Post Katya Ivanova - Manipulative Artist
|| BASICS ||
Name: Ekaterina “Katya” Ivanova
Place of Birth: St. Petersburg
Nationality: Russian
Major: Painting
Year: Senior

|| APPEARANCE ||
Hair: Deep reddish auburn, long and wavy, falling to the small of her back
Eyes: Ice blue
Skin tone: Olive - usually fairly tanned thanks to all the time she spends outdoors, but her natural complexion is quite fair.
Pubic Hair: Neatly shaved
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: around 130 lbs
Bra size: 35 DD
Clothing: Katya is quite fond of rules and structure, so more often than not she is seen in her regulation uniform, regardless of whether or not class is in session. When working in the studio she wears a canvas apron to keep paint off of her clothing but nothing else out of the ordinary. If she bothers to change when in her dorm room she usually wears dark skirts and camisoles. She sleeps in the nude.

|| BACKGROUND ||
Pre-Shokushu: Katya was born to a single mother struggling to find a job after college. Determined to make the best possible life for her new daughter, Tanya Ivanova embarked on a crusade to fight her way up the corporate ladder.

With her mother away on business for much of her early years, Katya was shuffled between various relatives every few months until the age of five, though her life still didn’t stabilize after that. As soon as she was old enough, Tanya began taking her daughter with her on her travels. Katya was home schooled, despite never really having a true home; she was a quick learner, but nothing ever kept her attention for long. One day, however, while waiting in an expensively decorated lobby for her mother to finish a day’s worth of brutal negotiations, a pretty young secretary brought Katya some copy paper and a handful of pencils and pens. Over the next few years she filled dozens of sketchbooks with drawings made all over the globe.

By the time Katya was in her teenage years “Tanya Ivanova” had become a notorious name in the business world. She had quit her sales job years ago and now worked as a consultant. Her fees were exorbitant but clients were in no short supply, as any company who could manage to afford her services flourished in the years following.
So Katya traveled the world, made her art, and all the while her mother taught her the subtle arts of observation and manipulation. Eventually, when it came time for Katya to go off to college, donations were made and hands were shaken and Tanya secured her daughter a spot at a prestigious university, eager for the girl to follow in her footsteps.

Instead, Katya ran off to be an artist.

For several months she got by on the money made selling her paintings as she searched for an art school she liked. Before long she was approached by a young woman promoting a prestigious private university the Russian girl had never heard of before, but within a week Katya was on the shuttle to Shokushu.

Sexual History: Katya doesn’t form emotional bonds often; the majority of her flings have been purely physical and she scoffs at the concept of a “one true love.” She has a few regular partners, but for the most part she just hooks up with the occasional artist’s model.

At Shokushu:
Katya quickly proved herself to be one of the art department’s most promising students, though her stoic, quiet demeanor clashed with her more extroverted, eccentric peers. She gained a reputation as a blunt critic, but the people who could take them generally improved. Through a mixture of luck and good timing (or bad, depending on your point of view) the icy redhead managed to avoid the amorous attentions of the island’s denizens until the end of her Junior year when she was offered the position of Head Girl and introduced to the school’s true purpose in a very intimate manner.

Head Girl Duties: Katya is a Head Girl under Headmaster Stormbringer. Aside from serving him, in any and all manors, whenever she is requested she spends a good portion of her free time patrolling the school grounds on the look out for rule infractions. Katya likes order; she is notoriously harsh when it comes to punishments, but isn't known to hand them out when they aren't deserved. The prefects that serve her are all very obedient, well disciplined and share her enthusiasm for order.
Unbeknownst to the other students, Katya's opportunistic nature has lead her to make the occasional deal with cooperative monsters. The Russian girl, for a fee, will set up "special orders" for monsters - finding a girl that fits their exact specifications, and then digging up an excuse to give her a demerit and send them into the monster's clutches. She collects both tangible payment, such as pheromones and useful alien gadgets, as well as favors in exchange for her services.

Miscellaneous: Katya is a Postmodern painter with heavy Neo-Classicism influences, though she incorporates modern elements, like technology and extreem sexuality, into her compositions as well as historical and mythological motifs. She has paintings hanging in several offices around campus.
She’s estranged from her mother; her tuition money comes from several scholarships and a part time job in the fine art department’s gallery.
She has a noticeable Russian accent, which becomes heavier when she’s angry/excited/aroused/etc.

|| MENTALITY ||
Personality: Calculating and manipulative. Katya can best be described as cold and distant, but she learned well from her mother and has almost total control over her image. If she wanted the other students to view her as a bouncy airhead she could have their minds changed within a week with very little effort. She is analyzing the situation at hand at all times, working out how to best manipulate it to her advantage. Katya sees Shokushu’s true purpose as a necessary evil and is fervently loyal to the Headmasters, but prefers not to dwell on the situation when she can manage it.
Beneath it all she does have a soft side, but she rarely lets anyone see it.
Virgin? No, though the majority of her experience as been with women.
Sexuality: Bisexual. When with women she can be aggressive and dominant, but with men she takes a more submissive role.
Likes: Art, good models, mythology, intelligent conversation
Dislikes: Having to repeat herself, dealing with people who don’t know what they’re doing, students who flagrantly break the rules.
Activities: Katya is a founding member and the current president of the student art club, and an assistant curator in the art department’s rotating gallery.
Languages: Russian, English and Spanish.

|| IMAGES ||
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101077.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/93004.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101073.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101074.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101075.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101085.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101086.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/2127/4528/101076.jpg

Last edited by Katya on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:31 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Katya Ivanova - Manipulative Artist
Greetings and welcome to Shoushu .
If you need a partner for a story let me now ok?
I love your profile .

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Welcome Welcome our new little Russian Minx.

We are looking forward to sinking our claws, tentacles, suction cups, and other such appendages into you.

I am also up for a story if you have time. I can see that you might end up being fairly busy, so I thought I would throw my lot in quickly before you get swamped and I never see hide nor hair of you. hehe

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 am
Profile YIM

Hey ,Paul want to share her together ? :D

Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 am
Profile YIM

Nope, can't say that I do. I don't play well with other monsters, nor do I like to share my meals. Especially the good ones.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:42 am
Profile YIM

Damn .I guess you win then .
Good luck to you ,Paul .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 am
Profile YIM

nice a like you profile pm me if you want :)

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:12 am

hey Kat, i'm trying to find some pics/avatar for my 2nd account. i was hoping you can help me out, and maybe even give another sig pic for Dawn. let me know.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:45 am

btw Kat, i have send the e-mail, you should know it is from me due to the title. if you didn't let me know. check the spam box just in case if you didn't.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:51 am

I got it, everything's shiny! I'll do a version or two with each pic and email them back to you when I'm done.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 am
Profile WWW

thank you very much, you don't know how much it means to me :)

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 am

hey Kat, i was wondering how you are coming along on the pictures. Let me know alright? :)

SHS Swim Team Captain

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 pm

oo....

Katya's a sexy beast.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Oh my! Katya is a handful... and then some!

Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:54 am

Nice character. I would love to play with you sometime.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next