View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Kiss or Kill 

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
Post Re: Kiss or Kill
Oh great a naga my one true weakness *pulls out a sword* its either now or never........... CHARGE!!!!!! *misses completly but cut a tree in half* oh crap its going to kill me *holds a gernade in one hand the sword in the other*

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Hehe *kisses jackalope and steels the pin to the gernade.* Okay I luv ya, bye bye! *runs away to dive into a foxhole*

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:37 am

..... Lujuria?

"On it, boss!" -dives into foxhole and starts kissing Nell-

:lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:41 am

Eep! *snaps fingers and a wasps' nest lands on Lujuria's head and Nell runs off to find a safer foxhole.*

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 am

-watches as Nell jumps into his foxhole- ... Hello there. XD Come give daddy a kiss!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 am

Oh, so you want to give me the kiss of death?
Ok, lets play *traps lipton* now your mine forever >)

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:20 pm

-trips Jackalope over into a pit of crocodiles- Wasn't me that killed him.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

*Stabs fornicarus in the jugular vein with a hunting knife* you shall die in honor* then kisses napton before running into the thousand bloom area*

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

-uses Byakuya's Senbon Zakura on Jack- You shall be castigated by these millions upon millions of blades!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

*Uses mangekyo sharigan on fornicarus* for the next 48 hours you will experence pain like you never flet before.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:37 pm

*Writes both Jack and Forni's names in a Death Note and smiles cheerful.* In about 40 seconds, I Win. ^.^

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Too bad you put my shadow clones name in the death note * fires a laser at fornicarus and kisses napton*

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:05 pm

-holds roses out for Jackalope- I'm here to declare my love for you, man! -kisses-

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 pm

*jaw drops and she pulls out her camera to take pictures.*

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

-stabs Nell- You stay away from my man, hussy!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next