View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 king of the hill round 1!!!! 

Post Re: king of the hill round 1!!!!
-blinks- "I took in only orphaned kids and trained them to be loyal to me alone. I'm their daddy! Now, surrender the hill for the glory of my hill-empire!"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 am

Um... *looks around sheepishly.* No.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 am

-watches as Luju's soldiers takes Nellaway to his harem and conquers the hill- Uh, guess it's his hill now.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

*begins subverting Luju rule from within. She begins by organization the Unionization of Luju's Harems. Then slandering his orphan mill of a military, blah blah. Years pass and final Nell leads the populous in a massive revolt and over takes the Larger hill.*

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

-whistles as Nell dreams of all this, still in the harem, the hills still under his rule- "It's good to be King!"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 am

*Walks up and pokes Luju, causing him or jump back in fright and tumble down the hill.*

"M-mine...?"

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 am

"Ow! Goddamn it!" -grumbles and swears as he begins climbing his way back, only to slip halfway through and ends up tumbling back down the hill-

.... -facepalm- He'll be along shortly... In the meantime, nice hill.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:28 am

*smiles and stands on top of her hill, swaying back and forth on her heels while humming*

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 am

-grumbles as he finally reaches the top- "All right, you damn little bra-" -is tripped over and tumbles down the other side of the hill, swearing angrily-

-is still holding his foot out- Whoops. Oh well, he needed the exercise anyway. -holds up lollipop- Want one?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 am

*Eyes the lollipop warilly*

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 am

*tackles Maylie while she is distracted and starts tickling her relentlessly.* Surrender the hill and I shall stop.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:53 am

-watches as Nell tickles Maylie relentlessly- Keep at it, Nell! -plants a flag and claims the hill for himself while they're distracted-

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 am

*convulses in laughter, pointing at Forny in an attempt to communicate*

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 am

*blinks and looks over her shoulder at Forny* Ack! Noo!! *tackles Forny and attempts to tickle him.* My Hill!!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:37 am

*Silently takes hill, taking a pill that eliminates ticklishness*

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next