View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 king of the hill round 1!!!! 

Post Re: king of the hill round 1!!!!
*Aurora and her ninja friends kill all the pirates with poison coated shuriken and throw the bodies into the ocean*

This island is mine - because everyone knows ninjas are better than pirates!

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 am

No, it's mine because... Ninjas and pirates are no match for my army of pirate ninjas, led by the dreaded Pirate Roberts! If Bala could only see this. :D

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 am

*challenges the Dread Pirate Roberts to a battle of wits for the island and does exactly as Vizzini does except that when she tricks DPR to look away she pours her wine into the grass and slips a mickey into DPR's glass. He passes out and she claims both the island AND the dashing pirate for herself.* Hehe, now I have someone to try my dominatrix costume out on. ^.^

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 am

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
*A super cute army of hamsters armed with slingshots took the island while Nell was sleeping, and took Nell to my ship to await whatever I had planned* this island is mine by order of Jonh Le Feet.

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 am

*Wakes up and uses her magical pipe to enchant all the Hamsters on Jack's ship to do her bidding. Then she commands them to fire all the cannons at the hill of the island, completely destroying it. Then they sail off to anothe island with an even nicer hil and take it over.*

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:09 pm

*Teleports to the new island filling the air with cholorform but luckily for me i'm immune to the gas, and of course Nell falls asleep so I put her safely in her bed with a vibrator next to her* I claim this island in the name of pizza :lol: :D

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 pm

*Catches a ride to the island with a certain time traveling doctor and K.O.s Jack by throwing the vibrator at his head. The takes over the hill again.* Foolish Mortal! Know thee not that I have no need for such devices! *Evil winkle* I much prefer the more personal hands on approach. >;D

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 am

*Makes Nell wear her dominatrix outfit and starts giving her what she wants* the hill be mine, lassie

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Giza calls up Chuck Norris and says that Jack called him blonde. No one calls Chuck Norris Blonde. Jack is than roundhouse kicked into nothing. Giza jumps onto the hill and smiles to himself 'My Hill'

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Gguy123 descends from the heavens riding a Godzilla mount who unleashes the fury of a thousand suns open all the mortals on the hill before landing godzilla on top of the mound

My hill now bitches.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

Hires Rent-a-zilla to fight Godzilla while she reclaims the hill.

I'm back!! ^.^

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 am

-has Galactus flick Nell off the hill-

Nein, mein!

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 am

*changes into her Squirrel Girl costume and scares Galactus away then kicks Forny of the hill.*

I'm sorry, this is an English speaking hill ONLY. :p

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 am

-uses his Net Launcher on Nell and has her dragged away to be added to his harem-

In that case. My hill. :D Sayonara!

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 am

*escapes net with the aide of her handy-dandy ladybug knife then proceeds to dethrone Forny by means of her old Japanese textbook to the side of his head.*

Tsk, tsk, Forny. You only used that term for goodbye if you don't expect to see that person ever again.

*drops Forny's K.O.ed body into a pit and waits goodbye before reclaiming the hill.* The correct thing to say is "Ja mata".

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next