View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 king of the hill round 1!!!! 

Post Re: king of the hill round 1!!!!
*Nell used her weather machine to call forward of suddenly rain storm to drench them all, trying care of the wasps AND Luju's shower.* See how mice I am, Luju. I cleaned you off in spite of your rudeness.

*snaps her fingers and lightning suddenly strike Forny.* Oh, and the hill is mine now. ^_^

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

-charred by lightning, still releases a swarm of mice after Nell- "Yes, I can see how 'mice' you are. Do you see how funny I am? Also, the hill... Is mine!"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:29 am

*mutters something about being plagued by typo demons. The she pulls on a pied jacket and a flute and starts hypnotizing the mice with music. She then leads her new mice army back up the hill to attack Luju.* No, I believe it is still my hill.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:55 am

-summons up an army of cats, armed with rat poison, mouse traps, and explosive cheese- "I'm declaring war on you then. The victory gets the hill... and does what he wants to the loser!"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 am

Fool!!! *arms her mice with cat-nip, balls of yawn and vacuum cleaners.* This is a battle you SHALL not win!!

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:32 am

-drops a thermonuclear bomb on all of it- Okay then. No one wins. :D

-walks in, wearing a hazmat suit- "Dis hill be mah nao!"

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:01 am

Keep it. *buys a new, much bigger and nicer hill to develop and start a life on.* I prefer my hill non-radio active.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 am

"....." -buys an even bigger and more awesome hill out of sheer arrogance- "Mine's better!"

-facepalm- You both need to get along better...

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 am

Blasphemy!! Luju and I getting along is listed as one of the signs of the apocalypse.

*builds a huge mansion and fucking amusement park on her hill* Why is yours better again, Luju? Just because it's bigger? Just looks like you are compensating for something from this end. ^_^

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:25 am

"Fuck you!" -dashes off and build an entire city on his hill and has himself declared Mayor- "How's that!? MIne's better now!"

..... -facepalm- I should just lock the two of you in a nice padded room until you both get along.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 am

*hires a host of attractive males to serve her in her mansion where she is treated as a Queen but without all those pesky governmental duties to attend to.* Whatever you say, Luju. Have you balanced your town's budget yet? Better get on that.

*to Forny* Padded walls are overrated. I'd much prefer a lush pillow pit with silken sheets and soft furs.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 am

"Pft! That's why I got a whole treasury department for that! Speaking of which, we've inspired a revolution on your hill. We'll be coming in with peacekeeping forces to take your hil- Er, to secure the safety of the people."

... Blatant lie, man.

"Silence! My hill! My rules!"

-shakes head- Would you rather be in a padded room alone or a pillow pit with silken sheets and soft furs and Luju?

"........." -listens-

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 am

I foresaw this and planted bombs deep within the interior of your hill. Call off your troops or I shall detonate the bombs. And before you say that you don't care, remember that your soldier back on that hill. They might turn against you if you glibly turn your back on them.

*to Forny* Regardless of who I am there with, barring maybe a serial killer like Ted Bundy, I will always chose a pillow pit over a padded cell. You can't even make a pillow fort in a padded cell.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 am

".... Dumbass. I took all my soldiers with me. Detonate away, I'll just take your hill and make it mine!" -continues the invasion-

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 am

*rereads her previous post and sighs* Typo demons strike again.

I meant to say your soldier's families are still on the hill. *to Luju's soldier* You don't want your families to die for this pity war, do you?

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next