View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 the vamp and the victim (pai, cala, aegir) 

Post Re: the vamp and the victim (pai, cala, aegir)
it was as if there was something in the air. A scent that nudged at her sences but the mind could not place. Maybe is was the drink, she'd become such a lightwieght to already be feeling its buzz upon her mind.

That buzz was making her think of all sorts of fun things to do. Things that might have been unthinkable had she not been feeling hot, bothered, and more than a little drunk.

"Pia, your the vamp..." I winked, then leaned in as I grabbed her and brought my lips to her ear. "You should be taking advantage of your victim by rubbing your hands all over me." slipping back away, turning to face the other vampire so I was between them before backing up to the hip swaying beat to rub my rump sensually against the front of Pia.

I could really hope she would step up and take over. If there was one thing mistress had taught me was I really did like being dominated.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:04 am
Profile WWW

"Uh.. are you sure?", Pia whispered. Her mind was racing, trying to absorb the situation, to sort out her feelings. This whole situation was so unlike her.. this was not the things that happens to someone like Pia. Victor wanted Cala, and possibly even herself. Cala wanted her, and probably Victor as well. Or did she? Was this just teasing? Maybe not. She knew Cala had experiences with threesomes. Was this her way of showing Pia that part of herself?

Kill those thoughts! Pia ordered herself. Stop comlicating matters!

Because right now she knew this was very simple. She was having fun. They were having fun. And whatever this lead to.. it might be good!

So Pia let her hands roam down Cala's body, hesitant at first, then more determined. With Cala leading on, she did not mind Victor watching. In fact it turned her on.
She wanted both of them, she realized. Victor was just the right kind of guy, and Cala.. she always wanted her. The other girls rythmic grinding up against her own body, Cala's ass against her own lower body made her libido flare.

"Sure we want some fun, Victor! Question is, are you having fun?".
Gently, she pushed Cala's hair out of the way, and placed a mock bite on her slender neck, while her left hands slid down Cala's waist and hip. She wanted to stray further, down the thigh to where dark skin met pink stockings, then up under her short, short skirt.. but she dared not. Not yet, at least.

Still holding Cala's hair aside, she looked up at Victor, like a vampire offering another a taste of the neck of her favorite victim. Only slightly blushing cheeks threatened to ruin the act.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Victor grinned at the pair, his eyes fell upon the two as they swayed and danced to the beat of the music. Hands on each other, pooling down flesh while he could see Cala's rump grinding up against Pia. He smile, watched and while there was a tingle in his pants from the accompanying bulge in his pants he had not moved to hid that fact that he did enjoy what he was seeing.

"Oh, yeah," he answered Pia, his eyes glancing up towards her own as he made eye contact with her as he answered her question. "Very much."

He added the later, his lips thinning out as he smiled, his body in front of the two he still danced to the rhythm of the music that assaulted his ears. In times past a few chords of music would have been enough to paralyze him. Not know. He had grown somewhat accustomed to his weakness over his tenure on the island and by deliberately exposing himself to it. Now while music still had a pull upon him at times he had been able to resist it's lure for the most part, such as he managed now. Quicker beats had been easier to deal with then slower ones though and most of the music had been faster thus far, and thus he had been able to resist it quiet easily tonight.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 am

My lovely vampire was alive behind me. Her mouth upon my neck, hands upon my body. Never satisfied with the fun that could be had and knowing the way men reacted to two women reacting to one another I had to let Pia know it was ok to push a little bit even if it was public.

For public places were like an aphrodesiac to me. Boudnries something to be crossed so long as I would not get her in trouble. Me, i cared not, for I already wore my mistresses collar, her leash about my arm. Tonight was about Pia, about excitement and danger.

One hand clasps hers lightly guiding it. The earlier hesitancy fading and the result not needing much of a nudge. One hand pushed lower down her hip, a slow teasing guide that left her own mind in a fevered state. Sex was like that now, she needed it far more often and for longer periods. SHe wanted her...and if the man joined in well, she would not say no so long as Pia was ok with it.

Her own hand she snaked back between them, reaching down behind her to touch the flesh of pia's pale thigh, to lift upwards as they slowly gyrated to the now slowing music. A couples song, designed to get bodies close and hormones pulsing. Hers were raceing, but her hand was slow, deliberate as it crept upwards on bare flesh to raise the wonderfly short skirt. fingers slid inwards, along her thigh till her index finger bumped the hot bluge of her panty covered sex.

"don't you dare stop pia" she whispered to encourage the girls own fondling and nibbles along her neck. If need be she would fuck the woman on the dance floor admidst the crush of bodies she wanted her so bad. The bedroom would have been nice, but this was now, and her body was already ablaze and her mind spinning as if her lover were a drug and she the junkie that could not wait for her next fix.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm
Profile WWW

"Mmmm..." slender fingers pushing the silky fabric of her panties against her sex. It was enough to make her close her eyes for a second and draw in her breath.

Pia spared a short, cautionary glance across the room, just in case Vera or another head girl was near to wrathfully descend upon them.
Bah! Who cares! It was not like they were the only ones getting into it on the dance floor. And with Victor so close, no one could see her hands, could they...

Pia stroked Cala's body, let one hand roam over her breast, giving one a squeeze. The back of her hand touched the silk shirt covering Victors chest. It seemed well shaped, but not too muscular either. The other had was under the short skirt, touching thigh, touching buttocks, nudging the edge of panties, guided there by Cala's own hand.
Pia entertained a fantasy of roughly pulling Cala's panties aside, embedding her fingers on Cala's no doubt wet sex.. And then.. guiding Victors member into the opening.. was that what tuned Cala on? The feeling of being sandwiched between two people who desired her?

Let's find out!

Pia lowered her mouth to the other side of Cala's neck. licking, nibbling.. She reached out, grabbed Victors arm and carefully placed it on Cala's side.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile YIM

Aegir had considered for a moment as he drank in the thoughts and sensations that clung to the air. This had been interesting ... the tension assured him that he might not have to dropped his illusion at all or even get the pair isolated.

Still things seemed to hinge on Pia as far as he could tell and while her thoughts leaned towards what he had been after all along it had been her mind that he implanted his suggestion into. Do it, had been all that he suggested just to be sure that he was getting his way. One could take he had found out without any harsh means if one used a bit of guile.

Tugged forward by the arm he felt warm fingers curl around him as he complied by moving forward. His hands reaching out, each one tucking upon the backs of the women he had been with though his touch melted down their backs flowing down to their rumps, circling them then flowed back up their backs at a painstakingly slow pace.

Character Listing

Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 am

I wore my mistress collar, but she had a master to please tonight and would not bother us. This was Pia’s night, my night, and if a horny young man were to be part of it so be it. One could hope that perhaps it was a first step in getting Pia used to really sharing me, accepting it. I could only hope that in the future she might accept my mistress. There were times I wanted her to wear my collar, others I would be happy if she wore my mistresses so we might all share the big wide bed and I would no longer feel like some time in the future I would have to choose.

Tonight though I chose us, all of us, coaxing, guiding, pushing a little around the edges at the shy blonde I loved with all my heart in the hopes she might grow a little more used to the idea. A western idea at that. From my earliest days I had been taught that I would have to share my husband with other woman. It did not seem so strange I might share my body with a man and a woman. As I danced between them I rather enjoyed the thought.

Pia was bolder as the vamp and I happily grinned as she guided Victor closer, placing his hand upon my gyrating hips. Her other hand moving along the edge of my panties and teasing the hell out of me. Closing my eyes I slowed my dance, felt the music slow as well while my partners began to explore my eager body. One hand now on victors own hand, pulling it downwards, guiding it beneath the short skirt like I did pia’s … wanting them both to meet one another upon an intimate tapestry of soft lace and wet heat.

“go ahead, don’t stop”, offering my body to them both, wanting them right then to stroke my naked flesh instead of through the thin fabric. A gasp, a moan, a happy little tug that left me breathless and on fire.

Reaching back and forwards I worked to make sure my offer might not be misread. Fingers danced along victors bulging pants, deftly playing with his wonderful package. While behind me fingers pushed under the lacy panties edge and found the wet slit of my love. I played, and hoped they both might find pleasure in opening my body to their desires.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

i]Do it![/i]
The intrusion of her mind, the alien thought in her brain went unnoticed. In part testament to Aegir's talent at mental manipulation, but also because Pia was herself pushing herself into new territory. She wanted this.

A few minutes ago, the idea of a threesome had been a new, dangerous but enticing idea. Now sex in public. It was dangerous, probably foolish, totally unlike her and hence just so much sexier.

Her fingers tangled with Victors as she slid her fingers under Cala's panties. Cala wants this! What can I do but obey?
She smiled at Victor, an excited smile. Then her expression changed as she felt Cala's fingers along her sex, her eyes closing and her mouth opening to let out a little moan.

She roughly yanked Cala's panties aside, exposing the eager cunt to the air and to the probings of herself and Victor.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

Eyes closing he moaned at the feel of fingers against his crotch, the unbridled look of pleasure dancing upon the comely features of his face. Slowly his eyes slid opened though he took a peek over his shoulder as if to check on the position of chaperones.

He had seemed content with what he saw as he looked back at the pair, a grin curled up on his face. Fingers slid across Cala, brushing against Pia's fingers. Guessing where they were on her body his fingers climbed up her own as they skittered over them only to rest against Cala's clit.

Rubbing against it he circled it in slow clock wise motions, his nostrils filling with her sex though his other hand slide up and down Pia's side until he had got more daring and let his fingers curl around her breast feeling against the fabric of her breast as he explored the definitive curve of her body.

"Nice ..." he cooed at the feel of both of them.

Character Listing

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Hands met against my skin, fingers twirled within me. Eyes closed a let my head fall back, my own fingers working frantically at the stupid belt of his pants. Stupid because it was between me and something I wanted out in the open. An aroma, musky and sexy filled my nostrils and made my skin hot to the touch. Too hot….

“fuck,…just get the clothing off me…so…so hot” the voice chocked and husky as the words feel from lips quivering in anticipation. I licked dry lips and wanted to be licking something else. Pia….oh god yes Pia, the woman behind me. I could feel her hands, her fingers, her lips and body against mine.

I wanted to give her sooooo much. She deserved sooo much for putting up with my crap . For I was a slave and kept my mistress happy. Even so she put up with me…I wanted her, wanted her as badly as I wanted my mistress and could not have her because she had a master.

Desperately my one free hand worked her panties, trying to slide the sides over her rounded hips. Pushing on the elastic till they could slide free done her legs and I could have her above me. They could both be happy…one in me…my tongue on my lover.

Fuck the admin and their rules…I wanted to be with the one I loved and did not have the patience to wait another minute.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

Somewhere during this process, Pia should normally have started to doubt the wisdom of this, advised retreat to a safer place perhaps, but he command, DO IT!, still rang in her head, now no longer a mental order, but an imperative in her mind, in her body.. She wanted this. Now.

Victors hand was on her breast, touching her, feeling her, holding its weight, making her feel the fabric of her dress move across her skin, across the erect nipple pushing against it. And Victor was not the only one caressing her. Somehow Cala had managed to ease Pia's panties of her.

Pia let them fall of, and ground her lower body up against Cala's behind, letting hot skin tease her sex. It was done rhythmically, in beat with the music, the only part of this that could still be called dancing.

Cala's hands fumbled with Victors belt. Should she help? Clumsily, Pia tried, and was rewarded by something springing free and slapping against her hand. Something hard and erect. Pia was momentarily confused. She was quite unused to the sexuality of a normal, human male. She give it a careful stroke, then sought to guide it towards Cala's waiting sex. She wanted this! She wanted to push herself up against her lover's ass as Victor sank into her, so it would be like both of them were fucking her, a sandwich of feverish lust.

The smell? Is it here again? No? Protection? We should have brought protection!
A moment of uncertainty and doubt, soon to be swallowed by the inertia of desire.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

Oh that felt good! He groaned though the sound had been concealed beneath the music. His warm shaft quiver in response to the storking caused by Pia's fingers causing him to tense as electricity to course up and down his spine.

Though he sensed Pia's doubts. He smiled in response, his hand leaving both girls one fishing through his front left pocket for his wallet, the condom pulled forth and ripped open before his wallet had been replaced in his pocket/

That had been the fun thing with illusions, you could add to them easy enough.

He grinned at the pair as he slid the trojan on quickly. "I was in the Boy Scouts when younger. You know there motto, 'be prepared'."

Character Listing

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2