View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Arrivals 
Site Admin

Post Arrivals
(OOC: A general thread for everyone to use to announce their arrival and to get settled in to a 'normal' school prom night.)

Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Post Re: Arrivals
I walked hand in hand with the love of my life. This was our night after missing eveet night in the last few weeks as I served my punishment.

Yes, I loved the Vamp and the Victim motif and was thirlled to once more have Pia at my side.

Edited by Stormbringer to reduce image size and remove the need for sideways scrolling.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

She slipped into the gym surprisingly early and in costume at that. Her garments consisted of a rather torn short and bloodied grey dress, black eyes and her wings with a little magic had been changed. the left blackened and bloodied, the other demonic, leathery both appearing far larger than was normal for Ivanna. her normal white hair was still white though spotted with blood and a long odd scar lay across her face. It looked like something that had come from one trained in monster movie costume and makeup. Of course this 'abomination' costume wasn't too far from the truth. this girl no one had ever seen around campus was just what her costume made her out to appear as.

Ivanna moved carefully to the refreshment table to get herself a drink wincing as she limped forwards her leg appearing to be bleeding, to most they'd assume fake blood and fake bruises but, it was real blood of a 'divine' it was a true wound and she was in pain, a pain she hopes soon to be able to heal.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 am

Well before any other monsters arrived in the gym, before in fact most of the decorations, Props by Xel, what appeared to be a normal horror prop rental company, graciously donated free rental of several monster figures for the Dark Fantasy room. Delivered a few days before the event, the Head Girl had her crew position them around the room. The monsters include vampires, werewolves, goalie mask wearers, and of course zombies. Gambo's masters had taken great care to ensure their star zombie is positioned properly.

Now Gambo stood in the open on a small platform on the gym floor. His hands gripped a man's throat menacingly. Both Gambo and his "victim" were zombies awaiting the signal to attack. They both stood unmoving, tracking targets. Gambo, the more experienced of the pair, expanded his target zone to the other three rooms. He noted with an inward smile that a close-able force field surrounded the defense zone. That made capture scenarios easy to calculate. Gambo began plotting chase routes and the magics needed to ensure his victims would run along them. Just because the force field would make capture easy, Gambo would do his best not to disappoint the viewers.

Weeks before, invisible camera units had filmed each member of the student body for candid, lead-in shots. They also used these units to determine who among the students were available. After a thorough survey, all the students had been tagged either with the coded transmitters that would normally prevent a zombie attack in the case of the safe students or number tags in the case of future victims. For this special event, the safe students were no longer safe.

((Gambo is starting out in this room. He can chase a girl from any room though. It should be a good chase. ;) Also, the other figures are all monsters who will go after NPC girls, if that is ok with the powers that be. Their activity will be off screen.))

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:01 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
This was a rather odd feeling for Kakumaoh. It wasn't just that he was openly letting any students who happened by see him; he'd done that once before, playing an actor in costume for a play at the request of one of the teachers. No, the strange thing was that he wasn't looming over said students. He'd saved some of the props he'd used during the play to make it look more like he was wearing a costume, but he didn't think that they'd be enough to quite convince anyone that he was just a student from the 'other college' in a very good costume. Some inquiries (and the occasional threat) among some of the other guests of the island, and he'd managed to find one who was able to assist him. A little negotiation (and some silent grumbling on Kakumaoh's part, since he despised being in debt to others) later, and he had gained the temporary ability to transform between his actual appearance and a somewhat altered one at the cost of a favor to be named later. The most obvious difference was that he was about a foot and a half shorter, coming at only six feet tall, but there were other changes: the third, vertical eye between his other two was absent, the remaining two looked more human, as if he were wearing red contacts, his tongue looked human, and his claws, horns, and teeth were blunt. He had also replaced his loincloth with a pair of ragged pants; it would have completely spoiled the whole surprise of the party's purpose otherwise. The overall effect was that of a very good demon/werewolf costume.

He hadn't been able to mingle as much as he'd liked yet; as one of the more threatening-looking visitors to the island who could be trusted to wait for the signal before taking any of the students, he'd been recruited to help keep some of the more... over-eager... monsters in line. Now, however, the worst were contained until the real festivities begin, and he had a chance to do some window-shopping beforehand.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:36 am

Well - Today has been a bit of a let down, all the build up to the prom, the excitement, new dress, new shoes, only to have my date flake on me at the last minute - so here I am turning up by myself.

But hey girls turn up to the prom by themselves... don't they?

Suz

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 am

For a while, it had seemed like he'd managed to miss his chance at any of the worthwhile girls. He'd talked with some likely-looking possibilities who hadn't already paired up with another monster, even danced with a couple, but there was always something wrong. Some were just too plain for his taste, others such airheads that he doubted they'd realize what was going on even with a whole gang of creatures raping them, but all were better left for some of the lesser monsters.

Sure, he'd have a chance at any girl he wanted once the signal was given, but he wanted a good partner for that moment when they find out what's really going on. The reactions, the mix of fear, confusion, and denial, were just so delightful.

Then he noticed the redhead gliding in like she owned the place. Well, she certainly looks like she'll be entertaining. He took a few moments to watch her, working out how to approach her. Clearly, she considers herself above pretty much everyone else. Shouldn't be too hard to work with that.

Circling around the floor, he went up to her. "Hello. Would you like to dance, or... could I get you a drink?" There was a hint of uncertainty in his voice, as if he wasn't quite sure whether she was out of his league or not. One thing he'd gained from both his time as a spy and his time as emperor was a decent skill at acting.

Character listing

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Geez, this is what passes for a prom these days? Seriously whoever hired the decoration committee should be put against a badly decorated wall and shot - Oh my god, did you see that girls dress can you get any more of a last seasons off the rack crap shack special.

I watch the loosers shuffle around the dancefloor, if George Romeo made a film called Dance of the Dead I am sure it would look something like what was happening in the centre of the room. After weighing my choices, I almost decide to call it a night and head off home, I then catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror and decide that I have worked way to hard tonight to let the end result go to waste.

So I head over to the bar, pick up a cocktail menu and am deciding between a bloody mary or sex on the beach when I hear a voice behind me asking me if I want a drink "Duh I think I'm not reading this thing for the riveting storyline and plot twists" Politely I look up from the menu and smile.

Before me is somebody who i don't recognise, probably due to the costume, a good attempt but I still think a Tux and Tie would have been more traditional... after all I took the time to turn up in a dress and not a witches hat and boomstick.

"Well, as long as your buying I'll have a Bloo..." I stop myself and instinctively fold the menu neatly and place it back on the bar "Champagne, and not the domestic fizzy wine crap they try to pass of as the real stuff"

I smile coyly, tonight may not be a compete waste of time after all

Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Her reply confused him until he saw the menu. Clearly, some joker had planted a few fake items around; the administration had good reason to limit the available drinks to just the punch. He suspected that one of the monsters he was supposed to be keeping somewhat in line was responsible, but he'd have to talk to the head girl in the room about it just in case a student was at fault. That, however, would come a bit later; right now, he had to do what he could to prevent his prey from either leaving or deciding to shift her attention to one of the other monsters.

"I'm afraid that that's a fake," he said, indicating the menu. "All there is at the moment is the punch." He pointed out the bowl at the end of the bar before adding, "And I don't think anyone's managed to spike it yet." A half-truth, since the administration had adulterated it to make sure their plans went correctly before it had even been set out. "There were rumors that there might be more drinks available later. No idea if they're true, though." There'll be more once the signals given. Depending on how you define 'drink' and whether you swallow.

He picked up the menu and scanned the room for both the head girl and a particular monster he suspected was responsible for this prank. A simple threat to evict him before the signal for the main event came should prevent a repeat. "I'd better deal with this. It's already caused far too much disappointment. Should I bring you a cup of the punch when I return,... um..." He paused, obviously waiting for a name.

Character listing

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]