View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Romily vs Iria 

Post Re: Romily vs Iria
Romily tried to telegraph Iria's spear by falling backwards. It did soften the blow but that did not stop the amazon from wrapping both her arms around the woman's torso upon impact. The amazon held tight to her prey, slamming her the rest of the way into the arena floor. Her opponent tried to kick her over but the spear was too low to get enough leverage especially when Romily did not use her arms at all. The woman's foot kicked up, hitting Iria's side and chest, making her grunt in pain but at least she had a hold of this troublesome fighter.

Her opponent probably expected Iria to mount her and return the favor from before but instead, the amazon rose to her feet. Still holding Romily's lower torso, the nude amazon showed off her strength as she lifted her opponent up off the arena floor. She squeezed with all her might, turning her spear into a bear hug with the intent to squeeze all the air from Romily's lungs and put more pressure on those ribs. Any attempt to stuggle would cause the amazon to shake her opponent side to side to try and disorient her further. She would use this hold to soften up her prey before moving in for the strike.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am

Hoisted off the ground I struggled but could find no purchase to kick, headbutt or wriggle free. Her strength was awesome and she would have crushed me but I was as strong.. albeit only just! I tensed, and flexed my arms, preventing her from crushing me completely although I was trapped. With my arms bunched I couldn't free them although she would have squeezed all the air out of me if I did that so for a moment, we were deadlocked. I couldn't move, although her arms were busy holding me in place.

I looked down at her, trying to judge what she was about to do. For a moment I was tempted to quite literally spit in her eye but that was beneath me, so instead I grinned as I kept my muscles tense, resisting as best as I could her crushing strength.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 am

Romily was trapped but was strong enough to hold off being crushed for now. It was yet another stalemate but at least Iria was in control at the moment. With her opponent devoting all her strength to avoid being crushed, the powerful amazon suddenly broke into a dash. Each stride increased their speed as the warrior woman carried the pinned woman all the way to the stone arena walls. Iria roared as she could not see when the impact was coming. Leaning forward slightly ensured that Romily's upper back and possibly head would slam against the arena wall. With no means to see the wall coming, all of Iria's strength would slam against the wall to let her know and that entire impact would be going through the helpless gladiatrix.

Should it connect, Iria would pant softly before pulling Romily away from the wall. She would turn and immediately bring her whole body to the arena floor to slam Romily's damaged back down onto the ground in a vicious spine buster. Only then would she finally release her hold and bounce back to her feet to assess the damage.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 pm

the lurching strides left me in no doubt of what Iria intended but pinned as I was there was nothing I could do about it. As she picked up momentum I struggled finally getting my arm free, raising it to hit her neck and hopefully drop her like a rock.

I was too late. The wall slammed into me and I was sandwiched between what felt like a hammer and an anvil. My head and back erupted in pain on the brutal impact and all I could see were stars. I dropped to all fours, my teeth clenched against the pain. All I could see were stars in front of my eyes and my back and head felt like they were on fire.

The second impact drove me to the ground, spread eagled. For a moment I couldn't move, white hot agony shooting through my back.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 pm

The loud crash made the crowds cheer as things were quickly heating up. Romily was in trouble as her body layed limp on the arena floor. Iria walked over to her fallen opponent and grabbed her by the hair. She dragged her opponent more towards the center of the arena so all could see without relying on the large display monitors. Once there, the busty amazon returned to repaying her opponent for the previous exchange.

Still holding Romily's hair, she forced the woman to sit up on her knees as her other hand sent punch after punch right into her face. It was her opponent's turn to feel how strong her blows could be. After three or so punches, she forced Romily to rise to her feet before grabbing the woman's outfit and ripping it off with one cruel yank. She smirked at her now nude opponent and the audience was no doubt loving every bit of it as they now had two beautiful woman to gawk at. Iria tossed the tattered remains off to the side before bringing her hand as a brutal slap across Romily's face. She would release the woman's hair at the last moment, letting the blow spin her around. Iria would then step away briefly to pose for her loving fans. Despite what Romily may think of her, she knew how to play to the crowd.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:03 pm

The incredibly brutal impacts exploded against my head. If my hair wasn't being held I would have crumpled to the ground without any recourse. Her punches were brutally strong, snapping back my head and I all could feel was the pain and a distant fog of those knuckles crunching against my face.

I barely felt the savage pull that stripped me naked, and I found that the slap that spun me around was almost a welcome relief, allowing me to crumple to the ground.

It took me a fair few moments to stand, forcing myself first to a crouch then to my feet. My head pounded and I kept myself upright by a force of will, running through mental exercises forcing the pain back and slowly I steadied myself and refocused my eyes and body. Being naked to the crowd didn't bother me in the slightest although I mourned the loss of the outfit. I normally took gratification in the crowds reaction to me being naked, but not this time. This time I needed my focus.

It was good that Iria was busy playing to the crowd, allowing me to stand and right myself otherwise I would find myself serving her for a time with whatever she wished. This thought did NOT make me happy and I focused on her, using the focus to further reduce the pain of my pounding head and aching body. While I could have attacked her from behind it didn't strike me as fair, especially given that she had let me recover to a point, and so I clenched my fists and shouted at her, my voice cutting through the crowds roar.

"IRIA! SHALL WE DANCE?"

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 pm

With a damaged foot and a battered body, Romily's chances would have been higher if she attacked Iria from behind. Dressed in only her boots and gloves, the amazon turned to face her taunting opponent. Her own head was throbbing from having her head pounded into the arena floor and her breast ached with its own pains. But compared to the other gladiatrix, she was in fair shape. Romily was rather strong though so some amount of caution was still required.

It was apparent that the usually positive woman was starting to get angry. Iria smirked confidently and mocked her opponent by bobbing a curtsey much like Romily did in the beginning of the match. "Don't keep me waiting," Iria replied as she shifted into a fighting stance. The warrior woman called her opponent to her, forcing her to cover the distance with that damaged foot. Lets just see how well Romily can dance with only one foot to stand on.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:01 pm

I returned the curtsy, my smile not wavering. I might be slightly angry but that was part of life! Casually, I walked towards the Amazonian woman, making my injurys seem like they weren't bothering me at all, keeping my weight low. I strode, as if I didn't have a care in the world even blowing a kiss to the crowd until I was close to her. Each step hurt, but also gave me more time to recover my wits after the pounding she had given me.

As I walked I touched my face gingerly, noting the swelling that was starting. This fight would have to end quickly otherwise I was not going to be able to keep up the pace against someone as dangerous as Iria for long. It had been a long time since I had come across someone both as strong, as as ruthless as this Gladiatrix.

When close, I exploded into motion. Two steps in, a quick jab to the face followed by a harder one to the stomach. Each hit was merely a means to get close... close enough to grapple where my weaknesses already caused by Iria would be lessened.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Iria watched as her opponent walked towards her. It was apparent that she was hurting as the woman was taking her sweet time getting over here. The showing off and kissing the crowd was not going to save her. The crowds wanted one side to be defeated and abused and that is exactly what the amazon warrior was going to provide.

Romily burst into the fray, launching quick attacks to help close the distance. Iria was more than happy to close the distance as her arm deflected the jab to the outside while her other arm did much the same for the lower gut punch. The voluptuous warrior pushed forward once she blocked the two attack, bringing a knee up towards Romily's gut to stop her forward momentum in an instant. Whether it hits or not, Iria would follow it up with a headbutt directly into her opponent's face to further daze her. If her opponent was not going to relent, neither was she.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

The knee slowed me only slightly as I knocked it aside with a closed fist, my standing powering my own knee, lancing up almost imediately towards her unprotected nethers as her head leapt forward. With my focus on her body I failed to notice the headbutt coming in, although even if I did I was already committed to putting all my force behind my own attack and there would have been little I could have done about it.

I felt my knee hit flesh a moment before her forehead slammed into mine, my vision exploding into stars. I grabbed at her, trying to grapple no matter what condition she was in after my knee to her groin, as staggering back would leave me open for another brutal assault. I might be dazed but I wasn't going to let her go that easilly.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:10 am

Her knee was seen and blocked but it only drew her eyes from another dangerous attack. But Romily was not out yet as she brought a knee up into the amazon's nether region. Pain lanced through her groin as she connected with her headbutt. It hurt her head a little but nothing compared to the unprepared woman who took it. She felt hands grab her to keep from falling away from her. Romily wanted to stay in the fight and Iria had no intention of letting her fall away.

If she were a male, that knee would have been far more painful. It still hurt the woman but it really only made her angry rather than injured. Romily grabbing meant her arms were occupied so the amazon took full advantage. As her opponent recovered from the headbutt and tried to pull closer, Iria sent an uppercut right her opponent's stomach. She would send another and another, pounding her abs into jelly the longer her opponent tried to hold on and pull closer. Each attempt to move closer would be halted by another fist in the gut. If Romily finally lets go and tries to protect her abused stomach, Iria would immediately follow up with a strong right aimed right between her opponent's eyes.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 am

With my arms holding hers I at least stopped her putting anywhere close to her full power into those hits, although it meant that each attempt I made resulted in a sharp jab to my stomach. With me on the wrong side of a stalemate I couldn't hold her like this. My stomach raw and head still pounding I felt like I needed a week to recover, and I still had the immovable problem in front of me.

To get away from the punishing blows I pushed back, falling. Quite deliberately though and as I fell I let my leg arc gracefully up, a solid arc for the toe of my boot to connect to that sensitive bit bit between her legs. Undoubtedly it was already tender from my first hit, so I hoped that this impact would give me the moments I needed to recover and pick myself back up.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:29 pm

The quick pummeling to the woman's abs put a halt to her attempts to grapple and forced her back. But before she could step in to finish the job, red hot agony lanced through her already tender folds. "Aiiiiiiieeeee!" She howled in pain as her knees immediately gave beneathe her. The impact even made the crowds cringe as this fight seemed far from over. Without a thought, Iria's arms dropped to cover her throbbing pussy. The warrior woman curled up some, gasping painful breaths. Her entire passage pulsed pure torture up into her loins. Romily was on the floor just a bit ahead of her but she could not even look at her as she remained bent over. One thing was certain, when Iria gets back up, she was going to make this bitch pay for this.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:16 pm

I felt my foot impact as I hit the ground. Iria's cry of pain made me feel a little bad but given how I ached I thought it was the least I could do. As I rose, slowly and painfully I proved just how true that thought was. I quite literally ached from head to toe and it took me far too long to find my feet.

I hadn't been given a beating like this in a while, and still... no sex. I was fairly certain that Iria was hurting too but I knew that I had most definately come off worse and I was nearing the end of my strength. But, I wasn't one just to kneel and give up. That wasn't what people paid to see! While many (and I think Iria would have been among that number) would have likely broken something of mine if our positions were reversed to get the win I didn't fight like that.

With Iria still writhing in pain I walked the couple of steps to her, knelt down and picked up Iria to a sitting position, bent down and planted a kiss on her lips. The kiss only lasted a second before I broke it and brought a vicious uppercut under her chin driving her head rapidly up and back into the ground.

Whatever the outcome I moved to straddle her, raining punches down.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 am

The throbbing agony continued to shoot right through up through her womb and into her stomach. She felt a little sick from the two cruel blows. Apparently Romily would sink to these levels to win. Iria suddenly felt her hair pulled as she forced to sit up. The amazon tried to raise her arms to defend only to find a different sort of attack hitting her.

Her opponent's warm lips smothered her own. It was brief but it felt like the longest second that ever passed. When the kiss broke, pain made Iria's vision flash black and white. She felt her body rise and topple backwards as her head snapped backwards. "Uhhhnnn..." it was a clean hit and certainly did a number to the tortured woman. Laying on her back, Romily moved to finish things by mounting the busty warrior and sending a barrage of punches right at her.

Iria brought her arms up, letting them take the punishing blows. She was protecting her more vital areas but she could not launch any punches of her own. There was really one option in this position. The gladiatrix kicked her powerful legs up with the intent of wrapping around Romily's head and neck. With a loud grunt, she would yank the woman backwards with those poweful thighs to hopefully get her opponent off of her. From there, she would quickly sit up and throw a quick roundhouse kick at the woman's head.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next