View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Romily vs Iria 

Post Re: Romily vs Iria
Pleasantly surprised, I raised the glass to Iria in salute before drinking it in a few swallows. I wasn't really a wine drinker - I preferred the sweet tastes too much and I always found that wine had a aftertaste that I couldn’t appreciate properly, not compared to those that seemed to love the stuff at any rate. Still, I wasn't going to turn down a bit of alcohol - it might help the stiffness that still hampered my movements if nothing else.

I did wonder why Iria was gifting me with such a thing but it didn't stick in my mind. I was rather happy that she was and I left it at that. Once I had replaced the empty wine glass I shut my eyes for a moment, letting the thin heat of the wine spread outwards, making my skin tingle most pleasantly. A fine wine indeed it seemed!

My eyes flicked open at Irias request and I gave a small curtsy in acknowledgement (and partly in thanks for the wine), before moving before her, stretching my body to its full height, arms high above my head showing off my lithe body to her my audience. My breasts I kept thrust out, legs crossed slightly holding tall and the pose for a moment before turning, my legs uncrossing and bending slightly to show the room and specifically Iria my arse, pale under the lights, but taut as only years of exercise could create. It was shame that I was a more than a little stiff as it ruined the smoothness I could normally put into my movements. Still, I felt it showed me off rather nicely! I let my body stretch naturally, my leg back and head up, turning on my heel gently, my breasts still thrust out (I'll admit her enormous mammaries made me try to over-compensate a little). Slowly I completed the turn back to her, showing myself off to her eyes and that of the watching cameras.

Before I could continue though she stopped me. A quirk of my lips, almost invisible behind my smile was the only outward change as she called me a piece of fuckmeat. While I suppose technically the term was meant as an insult, as a description she was quite right. I was technically a lump of meat and I LOVED fucking! I never did understand descriptive insults when they were accurate… Briefly I wondered if Iria classed herself in the same bracket. As that thought crossed my mind I considered that it was a shame I lost, I couldn't ask any questions - not and make them stick. Ah well!

"We are all here to please the crowd" I said, my smile relaxed and happy. "And as the loser, I am yours, and of course, the crowds. And as I lost, if you want to fuck me, then who am I to stop you?"

I actually was enjoying myself. The combination of the wine and her touch was doing most pleasant things to my body and it tingled. I shivered faintly in pleasure. I let my eyes shut - half lidded as she walked around me. It was true I felt a little bad for the crowd. I was fairly certain that some of them would have been disappointed in the lack of a show in the arena but such a thing wasn't my choice... After all, I certainly didn't ask to be pummelled into unconsciousness and would have been quite happy with a different result - especially if it hadn't meant I had recieved such a pounding!

I did wonder what she meant about breaking me into someone else though... There was a menace in her purred words that reminded me of what this woman was capable of and my smile faded briefly. I wondered what she intended. As the loser I couldn’t say no but I shiver of trepidation slithered up my spine.

"Mistakes?" I said, forcing my smile back to my face. “Aside from misjudging how good you are, please tell me”

I turned my head slightly to watch her motion, still enjoying the pleasant after effect of her fingers on my body.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 am

She watched her prize stand before her and twist and turn that athletic form. Muscles flexed, revealing the curves of Romily's athletic and feminine form. It was not a perfect showing but it was certainly far above any untrained slave that comes to the arena. Her response to being called a fucktoy was both good and disappointing. Romily showed she understood what was expected to her but then claiming she did it because she could not stop Iria was less than pleasing. It showed a lack of commitment to the role expected of the defeated. It could have been worse though. Romily could have failed to understand at all or worse, faked it all.

"I already told you what you did wrong. You even admitted it yourself," Iria replied, "You exist to please the crowd and you denied them the pleasure of seeing your body writhe before my touch. For that, you will be punished until you know your place." The amazon pinched both nipples and twisted them hard. The pain would seem so much more with the drug running through Romily's system. At the same time though, her body would tingle and react to the pain as if it were pure sexual stimulation. The victorious gladiatrix would hold those pinched peaks for a bit, watching the woman's reactions to be certain the drug had taken effect.

"That pretty voice of yours will echo through this chamber," the amazon continued, "You had your chance to be fucked by me but, you refused." Iria tugged on those aching nubs, pulling thems outwards before letting them popped free from her grasp. "I will punish you until you learn how to beg for my touch like the slut you are." Iria stroked those tender nubs, the pleasure mixing with the pain but both adding to the tension as the two sensations clashed. "Keep your arms above your head. You will not lower them until I allow it. Understand, slave?" Iria drew away and grabbed a cat of nine tails. It seemed it was time to begin Romily's punishment.

Iria jammed the handle against a breast, pressing hard before tracing it down Romily's lovely body. She let the defeated woman feel the hard leather dragging against her bare skin and over nearly her entire body. It want up her sides, along the armpit before going back down another breast. Eventually, the handle drew away. A loud snap cracked in the air as the many thin tails struck a breast, sending stinging pins and needles directly into the sensitive flesh. Again, the pain would be followed by the tingling aftereffect. Romily knew she was being hurt but her body could not tell the difference between this and pleasure. The whips snapped again, hitting across the woman's tight stomach. The strikes were skillful, hitting only flesh rather than bone to cause the most amount of pain without causing any threatening damage. As the strikes continued, they would gradually zero in on more sensitive areas of Romily's form.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 pm

"As do you Iria. And since you were the one who knocked ME surely it should be you apologising? I know my place thank you very much"

I really wish I had gotten those words out but her hands found my nipples and pulled. Those words that were forming in my mind turned into a very audible gasp, the pain far greater than I had expected. I almost stepped forward towards Iria in an attempt to let the pressure off, and fortunately she didn't quite pull them hard enough to unbalance me and make me take that step.

I maintained my position though, locking my lips shut to resist any expression of pain – or was it pleasure? My body tingled as if a lover ran his finger up my spine while nibbling gently on my neck. For a moment I hung in my own mind, unsure how to react - my mind went "Ow" while my body was very much going "Ooo!”

I lost myself in a sea of conflicting feelings for a moment as she held my rapidly-hardening nips taut, squeezing them brutally. As she released them I found that I had been standing there with my mouth open in a almost perfect O. I couldn’t be certain though if it was an O of pleasure or an O of pain though.

At Irias words I focused my eyes on her, trying to read her expression. It was a wasted effort as she still looked much the same as ever - supremely certain of herself. Beyond that I couldn't tell if she had something else planned although I strongly suspected she did by her words. I felt nervous as she promised me I would beg for her touch. I didn’t mind the thought really, but I was rather confused at my body’s reaction to her! I lifted my arms as she asked, slowly, once again showing myself off as I tried to figure out what she was up to, and contemplate exactly what my body was playing at this time, but I needn’t have bothered wasting the brainpower on the first one at least as I saw what she picked up.

The hard jab from the handle didn’t hurt, but instead sent a little shiver of anticipation straight downwards – a shiver that intensified slowly as she drew it over my bare skin. Each muscle it ran over tensed involuntarily at the pressure before relaxing at the pleasure. I was enjoying the touch, forceful as it might have been although I hadn’t forgotten what was on the other side of the handle. As she stepped away I braced myself for what I knew was going to hurt.

As I heard the first snap I realised I was wrong. Mere pain didn’t encompass the intensity of the feeling as those thin pieces of cord whipped across one of my breasts. The pain was such that my eyes unfocused as I concentrated on my posture intently – Pulling my arms down to shield myself was a powerful motivation all of a sudden as the jagged lines of pain my nerves broadcast roared across my skin to my mind. A gasp tore from my lips, hot in the cool of the room and clearly audible for the invisible cameras.

As I sucked in my breath the aftereffect caught up with me and struck with equal power. Rather than the gentle caress I had experienced before, a pure, blistering surge of pleasure radiated out from my breast where the whip had struck, flooding my body. My needy cunt clenched on itself, trying to enfold something that wasn’t there.

As the strikes continued to fall my body became more and more out of my own control. With the smell of my own need permeating the air and my my insides trying to milk an absent phallus I could only stand, body taut as Iria rained blow upon searingly painful blow upon me.

The only small blessing I had was that even with her incredible strength driving it, the whip simply couldn’t generate enough force to actually break my skin, instead leaving ever-deepening red marks wherever it landed as opposed to bloody welts. It was a very small blessing however as the pain was intense. On top of the pain I could feel my body reacting, begging for something to fill me – I hadn’t been this horny in a long time and I was tempted to rip the whip that Iria had from her and thrust it inside myself. Such a though had a surprising amount of merit given it would stop her hitting me with it too!

Another strike, this one directly between my legs came close to me doing just that, my nerves rebelled and I almost collapsed. I dropped to one knee, eyes squeezed shut as I tried to manage the intensity. It hurt an unbelievable amount! As I stood, my arms still above me I almost dropped once more as the after-effect caught up with me. The pain mirrored became pleasure and I came, my cunt clenching on itself and a moan escaping my lips, the pain suddenly a distant memory as I my hips rocked with my orgasm.

Fri May 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Apologize? For what? Romily was the one who resisted to the point of needing to be knocked unconcious. The woman was just giving Iria more excuses to punish this gladiatrix and show her place. Of course this punishment was not one designed to cause permament physical harm. This was all about pain and pleasure. The amazon admired the shocked and confused look as both opposing sensations clashed and mixed inside her body. Pain was a sort of spice when added to pleasure. The contrasts made both sides seem bigger than what they really are. With the drug and Iria's whip, she could administer both sensations simultaneously.

The gladiatrix did not know how to react to the clashing sensation. The woman's body swayed as each blow produced more sharp breaths and gasps. No matter how much Romily tried to hide her pleasure, the body did not lie. Iria saw how those hips twitched and tensed. She could see those sexual juices flow out of those puffing netherlips. A strike across the sensitive entrance brought Romily down to a knee. She admired this one's strength and resolve as those trembling legs forced her to rise back up only to climax there on her feet.

Iria turned the whip around and jammed the handle into Romily's climaxing cunt. A hand grabbed the woman's long red hair and pulled it back, forcing the defeated fighter to gaze into the victor's eyes. The whip was relentless, pumping hard and fast as it roughly fucked the weakening gladiatrix. She would teach this body to like it rough while showing her dominance over this rival. Besides holding the woman's hair, Iria would not physically touch her prey. No, that would be reserved for when her pet decides to beg for something gentler.

"Cumming already?" she hissed, "Who told you that you could climax? Well, slut?" She continued to fuck the woman with the handle, prolonging the climax as long as possible before pulling the soaking object out. Iria would release the woman's hair and step away. If Romily fell to her knees, she would bring the whip handle to the fighter's lips. "You made a mess of my whip, clean it up. You refused to please the crowds and now you cum without permission. You are failing your owner, whore..." As Romily cleaned the whip, Iria's bare foot would press against those abused folds. Her big toe traced up and down the inflamed lips, stroking them tenderly to add both pins and needles along with faint pleasure for obeying.

Fri May 10, 2013 5:21 pm

"Oh Fuuuuuuck!" I moaned as my cunt was filled, its walls greatfully clamping on the handle of whip as if pushed into me. I wanted to bring my arms down over Iria and push her in for a long deep kiss... Well, either a kiss or more likely moan through my orgasm into her mouth. Either would have been just fine but she held herself apart from me, denying me such a pleasure - instead just roughly fucking me as I came. It had the desired effect and my orgasm intensified before finally finishing, those tendrils of pleasure that held me as i came relaxed their hold on my mind and with a wet schilck the handle was pulled from me.

I took the handle of the whip between my lips without complaint - Still coming down from my orgasm I wasn't in much of a place to resist - my own tase on the leather was sweet and it filled my taste buds as Iria continued manipulating my body.

I couldn't reply - which was a good thing. Iria's view on my losing was so different from my own I wasn't know what to say to her. Instead I concentrated on the delicous feeling of her foot running against my sensitive lips as I ran my tongue over the smooth leather weave on the whip handle, over the ridges that had so recently made me come, twirling my tongue over the handle rather enjoying the distinctive leather taste heavilly flavoured with myself until she took it away.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:53 pm

She eventually withdrew the handle that now glistened with Romily's saliva. Iria stopped toying with the defeated woman's folds briefly as she grabbed the her hair and forced her back onto her feet. She yanked the gladiatrix's hair back, forcing those glazed eyes to gaze into Iria's. "You are mine," she stated simply before forcing her lips upon Romily's in a deep dominating kiss. Her hand prevented the woman from pulling or looking away as the amazon's tongue pushed its way into the back of the woman's throat.

Iria's free hand slid down between the defeated fighter's thighs. Fingertips danced over those juicy enflamed netherlips. Fingernails added faint sparks of pain as it carefully ran up and down along the explosed folds. She tweaked the woman's clitoris, pinching and roughly handling the vulnerable nub of nerves, letting the drug continue its insidious work on Romily's weary body.

The kiss seemed to last an eternity, not letting Romily even take a breath as Iria held her own. Her fingers kept stroking the swollen bulb that was Romily's clit, stealing away what breath the woman had with unrelenting pain and stimulation. Finally, Iria broke the kiss as she stared right into her opponent's eyes. "Say it," she hissed, "Who do you belong to?" Her fingers pinched the clit again, stroking it like a tiny cock as she waited for her answer. There was only so much time left. How far will Romily succumb to this amazon's dominance?

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

THAT was more like it and I took her tongue into my mouth willingly, eagerly and shamelessly, my body moulding itself to her as she took my mouth and body. With her hand working between my legs I was very much hers at that moment.

My body shuddered as I came again into her mouth, my breath being hers as she took my body. As she pumpbed my blood-engorged clit I came again, my breath stolen by her lips. Oh god I loved this! I could barely stand by I loved it! Oh Iria!

As she wrenched her head away from mine her fingers didn't stop and there was only one answer that I could give. "Yours Iria! Oh god please don't stop!"

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Iria granted Romily's request. The fingers kept pumping hard and fast. The heat, stimulation, and stinging pain all met together in one wonderous melting pot set to boil. She felt the hot juices squirting and gushing over those manipulative digits. Hearing her name be called out, the amazon loved every moment of this. She fought a strong opponent and now that opponent was just begging to be fucked by her. It was intoxicating.

She released the fighter's hair, letting her finally fall away from those stroking fingers. Iria did not count the orgasms and it was doubtful Romily could even count at this point. Now it was time to finish things unfortunately. "You little slut, you squirted all over my hand and legs," she said softly, "Lick it up and tell me how good it tastes." The amazon would stand tall, proud as she waited for Romily to bend over and proceed to clean her glistening body in the same manner as she cleaned that whip.

When Romily finished with the legs, Iria offered her dripping wet hand for her to clean. Once that is done, she would lift the woman's chin with that hand and look down upon her. "Seems my time is up," she said soothingly as she leaned in close, her warm breath caressing the woman's lips, "But if you seek more, you know where to find me." The amazon sealed the offer with a soft kiss before finally letting that chin drop. Iria then stepped past the defeated gladiatrix, hips swaying all the way out the door and back to her room. She could not have asked for a more satisfying battle.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I watched Iria go, entranced, my head moving with her hips as she walked confidently out. I could still taste her lips on mine, somehow cutting through the taste of cum and sweat and I let a shuddering breath out as she left. What a woman! I hadn't had a fight... or a fuck like that for a long time and I quite happilly admitted to myself that I would definately be back if I could.

But, as Iria had said, her time was at an end and it was time to go and clean myself up. I hoped that the crowds had enjoyed themselves as much as I had! I wondered if our paths would cross again in the future, which put my mind back to the mysterious person that had set this fight up.

I stood, and streched my body, before leaving the same way Iria had. As I did I smiled to myself as I had to stop and steady myself. I ached between my legs, which were themselves a little shaky. I waitied a moment as a bit of feeling returned, before leaving.

What a women indeed...

Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6