View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Romily vs Iria 

Post Romily vs Iria
The roar of the crowds could be heard through the stone walls of the arena. Iria had finished her stretching after a guard came calling. Matches came as quickly as possible for the gladiatrix. If her body was healed, able, and not busy pleasuring her Mistress; she was scheduled a match almost immediately. While most matches against alien monsters left the amazon drained and exhausted nearly everytime, battles against other female fighters were usually a warm up. But if rumors were true, this may go a bit differently.

There were new bloods in the arena and not just captured ADD agents or random students from Shokushu. Supposedly, Iria's opponent was very strong physically and may even be able to match the amazon's insane might. The warrior woman was hardly concerned though as she rose to her feet and followed the guards out of the training room. Just like strong aliens and monsters, Iria would crush them all as expected of her. The sounds of cheering fans grew closer and louder with each step she took towards the arena gates.

Bright lights greeted the warrior woman as she stepped out onto the battlefield. The announcer introduced her and her numerous stats and measurements. Being a gladiatrix fight, Iria was without her signature hammer. She could go bare handed in this one. She lifted both arms above her shoulders, posing for the crowds as her stats were read. Her body glistened under the numerous lights as did her shiny black latex outfit that hugged her body but left much visible to everyone's hungry gaze. She bent her body over, giving peeks down her impressive cleavage and a look at her tight ass as she continued to play with her fans' desires.

Only when the other gate opens will Iria stop playing around and gaze down at her incoming opponent. She would show this one just like the others who the top woman was in this arena.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Post Re: Romily vs Iria
((For ease of searching - link to the profile of Romily can be found here))

My last owner had actually abandoned me in a major starport. He had pressed something in my hand telling me to keep it safe before running back to his ship to take off. As I watched his ship lift into the air it blossomed into a fireball as the starports defence system blew it into scrap. My mouth hung open as I watched, unbelieving. I had liked the little captain! Given the strangeness I felt like I had to ask about as to what happened but no matter who I spoke to they fell deaf when I asked.

Eventually I had to give up as it seemed I was making people uncomfortable and I put that little cube he gave me into my kitbag for safety (with nothing else to do with it), and hired on with an old tramp-freighter captain who needed a helping hand in exchange for food and transport. It was on that ship that when the captain asked me to his quarters and played a message. It was anonymous and simply asked if I would fight the Gladiatrix, Iria at a pre-arranged time and place. The incentive was that they were paying a fortune! The figure made my jaw drop and I thought about all the people I could help with that kind of figure! I could even help the kind captain get better help than me and improve his battered ship, barely making a dent in a figure like that! How could I refuse?

The captain was fantastic. He jumped at my offer to be his property for a short time and immediately made the detour as it was a plus one invitation. He would be treated to a front row seat in one of the main boxes. I had been in one once and I didn’t blame him! Fully laid on food, entertainment between matches… I was almost jealous!

I had heard about Iria. Who hadn't? It was hard to spend time in any arena without hearing about her! She drew impressive crowds wherever she went and she was one of longest standing gladiatrix. She was the darling of the Arena. The warrior woman that was also a slave. Completely loyal to her masters and from all accounts she loved her duties. On top of that, she was beautiful, with a record which was no less impressive than her picture! I actually felt a kinship with her, despite the fact we had never met. We were both fighters, both seemed to love what we do, both in fighting and sex.

There was however, a “but”. I had heard other stories about the amazon woman. You know, The ones spoken in dark hushed corners. Things like that she hurt people for the pleasure of it. That she was once tall and independant and now was a broken slave, good for absolutely nothing but fighting and sex, held at the pleasure of her masters. A broken fucktoy used as entertainment and that she would be discarded when she ceased to be entertaining. As I've said before, I have no problem with slavery. It is always a two way street after all! The owner looks after the slave just as the slave looks out for their owner. But… to be hurt to the extent that your mind broke… to actually have no will of your own…

The mere idea made me feel sad. That someone could be so defeated that they lose their own identity. That they have to serve another merely to exist. It was heartbreaking, and I hoped that it wasn’t true.

So, with that in mind, I found I was really rather looking forward to fighting Iria. Not just because of the kinship I felt, but I wondered if I would have a chance to talk with her. See if I could help her. You never know, she might just need a friend!

And so it was, I stepped through those giant gates. As I did the roar of the crowd greeted me with what could be called a concussive force. The stands were packed! Arena matches were always popular and I also knew that my own matches always brought in crowds (although I never could quite understand why!) But this was something else. Even the standing room area was thronged with people of all races. I stepped out, with a bright smile on my face, waving. I could hear the announcer shouting my name, reading off my statistics but for once, I wasn't actually listening.

Between the breathtaking roar of the crowd, and my first look at Iria in the flesh I had other things on my mind. She was truly impressive! Her pictures didn’t actually do her justice! She stood taller than me and her entire figure screamed “Warrior” to my eyes. My smile broadened and I found I really couldn’t wait to begin. It had been a while since I fought another gladiatrix and she didn’t have half the poise that Iria had, just from standing still! She was dressed in a black latex outfit that was, aside from the colour an exact mirror of mine! I had thought it looked familiar!

I had received the gift when I stepped into the arena to present myself. It had been left for me to wear and keep. As I had put it on I found I rather liked it! (Although, how they the cut that perfect was beyond me. It fit me like a glove!) The outfit didn’t leave much to the imagination but gave freedom of motion, made from pure white latex. It had been from the same benefactor that had set up this match (and offered such a reward, win or lose!) I had been impressed (and rather flattered) at the forethought. Now, seeing Iria I recognised what I was wearing as her signature outfit. Ha! It seemed that my benefactor here just had an unusual love of symmetry!

As I stepped forward, My own tightly braided flame-red hair bouncing behind me I watched Iria. She stood, across from me regarding me calmly. The way she looked at me though... her entire stance spoke of arrogance, like I was nothing more than a bug to be crushed. Or perhaps even contempt! That smarted a bit. It had been a while since someone looked at me like that and I hope I taught that person better manners after a long chat. Maybe that conversation with Iria might be more worthwhile than I thought…

I shut my eyes and felt the crowds roar as I stretched, blocking out those thoughts of my opponent, concentrating on preparing my body. I moved gracefully between moves designed to unlimber the body and prevent any injury. I have to admit I also loved the crowds normal reaction, as they appreciated the show. After moments I wound down, opening my eyes as I dropped my weight into a small curtsy (I learnt it from an old Earth book I had read long ago back when I lived with Kricis. The motion was just so graceful I had fallen in love with it, and it always reminded me of him!) towards Iria.

I was ready to begin.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 pm

While Iria was radiating arrogance, her opponent was showing nothing but optimism. Apparently this woman thought she will provide a challenge for the amazon or perhaps she is simply a gladiatrix who loved her job here in the arena. Compared to previous fights, it was certainly something Iria could respect though she would never reveal such before a match.

Romily bobbed a curtsy towards the warrior woman. Iria merely gazed at her opponent. It was all business here and the amazon had a reputation to maintain. She noticed her foe wore similar attire. The other gladiatrix wore form fitting white latex as opposed to her black. It certainly accentuated Romily's figure but it also made apparent all their differences. Iria's giant globes were barely held in check by the tight fitting suit while her opponent had a bit more room for comfort. But in either case, the crowds had plenty of eye candy to watch while these two women duked it out, no doubt hoping those suits will come off at some time or another.

The chime sounds the start of the match and the busty amazon wasted no time getting started. She pushed off her powerful legs into a straight dash towards her opponent. Like all matches, Iria was not one to play around in the beginning unless it was against someone she defeated before. Whoever this woman thinks she is, Iria would meet it with full force. Thankfully, this woman was supposedly durable as well as strong so allowance of full force was granted to the slave. The rest would be decided by Iria throughout the battle to ensure as proper show was given to roaring crowds.

Iria opened the fight with a strong roundhouse kick aimed for the woman's temple. She would expect the attack to be dodged and would allow the attack to spin the warrior woman around for a quick turn kick with the other leg aiming for Romily's midsection. Without her hammer, her unnatural strength would be noticed through her kicks which most human opponents choose to avoid rather than block for risk of being knocked away or worse suffering injury. With the first attacks being thrown, the match could finally be underway as the audience continued to cheer and roar in countless languages.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

The chime sounded but was almost drowned out by the roar of the crowd. Iria wasted no time in closing the gap between us, her first kick coming high, fast and would have easily taken my head off. It was wonderful to behold and If I wasn't too busy stepping back just out of range I would have applauded. Now that was aggression! My respect for her increased as the kick that flew over my head turned into one that lanced directly at my stomach, looking like it was going to cut me in two.

I stepped back, but rather than moving back all the way I stayed close enough, grasping her foot and pulling it just slightly, enough to take Iria off balance. As she tried to get her balance back launched an attack of my own. A kick, aimed at her standing shin.

If it hit it would send her crashing into the ground as i removed her standing leg. If not then I would let the motion carry me forward and behind her, turning and waiting for her to attack again.

With the roar of the crowd all around me I was enjoying myself. I knew I hadn't seen even a fraction of what she was capable of... and I was looking forward to finding out!

Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Romily apparently wanted nothing from the amazon's opening attacks. She backed away just out of range before grabbing hold of Iria's second kick by the ankle. Unfortunately at this range, Romily did not have much to capitalize on as the amazon's legs were longer and they were at max range. Her opponent attempted to yank backwards but Iria had already pushed off her standing leg. With both legs off the ground, Iria twisted her body the other way, sending her heel swinging around towards Romily's temple. Getting knocked out or dizzy was a quick way to make someone let go.

Assuming the woman lets go of her leg to back away, Iria would quickly get back onto her feet. So far, her opponent was doing nothing but running away. Chasing a fighter around the arena was greatly annoying. The amazon glared at the other gladiatrix but made no attempts to pursue her this time. If this one truly wanted to fight, it was her turn to show her stuff to the roaring crowds.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Iria's counter surprised me as it flew past my face. I hadn't expected that! Letting go of Iria's leg I was forced to step back once again.

This time, it was her turn to stand, waiting for me. It seemed she didn't want to do all the work! I really couldn't blame her to be honest. Fighting someone that simply stepped back after each hit would get boring fast! Still.. there was no reason to glare at me like that!

Not to disappoint, I grinned, bobbing a tiny curtsy to her and I exploded into motion. Closing the gap in a quick stride I swung a quick punch to the face followed by three more to the side, Each punch allowed me to close the gap, aiming to get as close to her as possible, throwing out short, but powerful punches as I closed.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Using powerful kicks often, Iria was more than aware that some opponents preferred trying to catch her kicks so suitable counters were needed to avoid being put at a disadvantage. It was enough to get Romily to back away and both were left no better or worse than they were before beyond obvious annoyance. The fact her opponent was grinning did not please the amazon either. At least the woman knew some concepts of fighting.

The curtsy was unnecessary but done nonetheless before Romily rushed right for the amazon. The warrior woman ducked the first punch, holding her ground as her opponent tried to circle and close in closer. Iria's forearm blocked the three jabs which packed some force behind them. For an ordinary human, such punches would have stung a bit but it was nothing Iria could not handle. Three punches to the same place though was predictable and left Romily open for a counter. As Iria blocked with one arm, her other swung in low to take advantage of the close range Romily was trying to get into. The amazon pressed forward then, intending to sink an uppercut right into the woman's stomach.

If the attack connects, she would then grab the woman's latex suit and use it to lift her opponent up and over her head in a powerful slam into the arena floor. The woman was heavier than she looked but it was not really an issue for a gladiatrix who used a giant hammer as her choice weapon.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

I was waiting for that exact counter, although once again she suprised me with how fast it came. I moved with her block, my other arm coming around in a vicious elbow strike to her unprotected side as she knocked my punch wide.

The impacts happened at exactly the same time. For me, I shfted enough to lose most of the brunt of the force but it still had enough power to take my breath away for a moment. Because I moved the impact would have likely taken part of my outfit too had my midriff not been bare. I hadn't been hit like that since I learnt training with Arcis and the others!

I didn't see what effect my own strike had as I rode the impact, allowing Iria to lift me up but as she did i twisted, using my weight and momentum to push away from her, landing with a bit of a thump. I didn't stop however and dropped my weight into a low sweep to give me a bit of breathing space.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 am

The quickest path between two points is a straight line as Iria will show as her fist sank into the other woman. While the elbow was still swinging around, the closer uppercut would push the other woman away, minimizing the damage. The sharp elbow would still clip the amazon's side, making her grunt in pain and give her no time to grab the other gladiatrix's outfit before she fell away. But Romily wanted to stay in this clash and immediately dropped low to swing out a wide sweep.

This woman was strong but it seemed she still did not know all of the basics. Dropping down low made it easy to tell what was coming next and it was something you should never open with. Iria lifted her boot up and slams it right down on the woman's ankle as it swung towards her leg. With the amount of force being put into the stomp, the amazon was intending on clipping this woman's wings and hindering her mobility drastically. Afterwards, Iria would leap away to assess the damage.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 am

I was lucky. The stomp could have easilly shattered every bone in hmy ankle but my own speed saved her, Iria's foot rolling over the top and biting into heel as it passed. The force was still easily enough to crack my ankle into the ground with painful force.

It drew a sharp gasp of pain and i kicked off, returning to a fighting stance. I looked at Iria, who had backed away regarding me coldly and for the first time my smile faltered as I tested my ankle. It was fine, although sore, still perfectly able of supporting me. As I checked those dark rumours that I had heard about the gladiatrix came unbidden to my mind. The fact she enjoyed hurting others, using them... And I wondered if this was less than a game to her and instead something far more serious. I really didn't to believe something like that though!

I tuned back into the crowd, hearing the thunder as they roared and chanted and heard the announcer shout "But It looks like Iria has the advantage! Romily might find out what its like to be under Iria like so many before her sooner than we thought! Will the plucky young Romily be able to come back from this?"

I prepared for her next attack my eyes a little narrow. While I loved fighting, this was becoming something else, something I didn't like nearly as much. But, I was consoled with the crowds roar. I would certainly give them the show they wanted!

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:23 am

This was no friendly sparring match. This was the arena where both women and aliens fight for dominance. Iria aimed for the same thing any gladiatrix could want, dominance in combat and pleasing her Mistress. The crowds loved her and she would hold nothing back to give them a proper fight to watch. Romily was not the first nor would she be the last gladiatrix the amazon broke in body and spirit here on the arena floor.

Iria stretched for a brief moment. Her side was sore where the elbow had clipped her. Romily had managed to get back to her feet and seemed ok to continue. The damage may be light but it would build as this fight went on. The busty gladiatrix stood tall, staring at her opponent. She gave a confident smirk before rushing forward once more. Romily seemed ready for more and more was coming as Iria was not about to relent.

She closed the distance, reaching long range and moving even closer. Her eyes remained on her opponent, ready to react to any attempt to stop her charge. In close range, Iria would suddenly dash to the side. Her boots dig into the ground as she suddenly threw her shoulder right for Romily's midsection. She hoped the close range rush would force her opponent to attack and use the sudden dash to the side to avoid the attacks. Iria intended to spear the other gladiatrix with her body, slamming her into the ground if possible. From there, she would attempt to mount the other woman and start raining down punches at the woman's face.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:17 am

The moments reprieve was most welcome. It let me get my breath back! That hit to my stomach had winded me and I that last exchange had been harder than I would have liked. With that moment as she weighed me up I took a few quick breaths, getting that wonderful air back through my system, just in time before Iria stepped in again to renew her attack.

I really was not liking how she looked at me, but that was neither here nor there. If I could beat her then there would be plenty of time to have a few resolved to have a few words with her if I could first beat her. I stepped in as she did, taking her assault directly. My fist shot out and she sidestepped, merely clipping her shoulder. Following her motion, I turned and saw her feet dig into the ground, realising what she was about to do.

I didn't attempt to stop it, as any attempt would have hurt me far more than her, instead deciding to using the brief opening it gave. With myself braced I pushed my weight forward, in part to resist the inevitiable impact and reinforce my guard, but mainly to put power into the punch which was aimed to smash directly into centre as she crashed into me.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Iria had dodged the first attack, the punch glancing with little pain off her shoulder, before throwing her body at her opponent. The other gladiatrix tried to meet the charging woman with another punch at the last moment. By dropping down low and aiming center mass with the busty amazon's body flying to spear the woman's torso meant the fist was heading right for her chest. Iria had already tucked in her chin was not looking as the fist slammed right into one of her large swollen breasts.

The warrior woman cried out as the fist sank into her breast. Pain stabbed through her chest as her body continued to push forward. The pressure was too much for the heavy mammary as milk gushed out inside her suit. The release caused Iria to groan weakly as her own suit now squeezed more and more of her precious nectar out of the damaged globe. But the amazon was already commited to the previous attack as her head and shoulder slammed right into Romily's body. The force would knock her opponent off her feet as her arms loosely wrapped around the woman's body. Holding on caused all that force to direct the gladiatrix's body right down into the arena floor in a powerful slam.

Despite connecting though, Iria rolled slowly off the other woman. Her arms were covering her chest as wave after wave of pleasure and pain rippled through her damaged breast. "Uhhhnnn..." the amazon groaned, rolling to her side away from her fallen opponent. She did not see how Romily took the attack but for the moment, she could not capitalize one way or another.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:27 am

I felt nothing but satisfaction as I felt my low punch sink into her breast. It only lasted a fraction of an instant as there was nothing I could do to get my body out of the way of her charge, her entire weight, powered by her incredible strength crashed into me and I found that even braced there was no way I could hope to stop that kind of impact.

I flew backwards, my breath erupting in a loud wooosh of air as my lungs once again emptied. To make matters worse I found that I was unable to roll or otherwise turn away, leaving me nothing but my back and the arena floor. As I slammed into it I almost choked, the tiny amount of breath I had left in my lungs being forced out as Iria landed again right on top of me leaving me gasping.

For a second all I saw was stars despite having kept my head forward. The force of the impact was incredible! I felt Iria roll off me but all I could do is gasp like a aquatic Giv out of water, completely powerless to do anything to protect myself. The crowds roar surrounded me like a thunderstorm, pressing in around me and brought me back to where I was, as my breathing came in rapid gasps. As I stood my legs felt like they were made of rubber and there were floating spots in front of my eyes as I refocused.

Ow.

It was a vast understatement. My ribs and lungs ached with each breath and I felt lucky that no further damage had been done. My respect for Iria's sheer power went up another notch, although so did my caution. I really couldn't take another hit like that and expect to be able to keep breathing!

With a quick glance I was actually relieved to see Iria looking like she was hurt herself. It gave me the chance to get my breath back and steady myself. Her face was scrunched up and I couldn’t tell if she was in pleasure or in pain… With that, and the white substance leaking from the latex covering her huge bosom I really wondered to what my punch had done to her! I was puzzled… and enthralled! Milk? I wonder...

I made the most of the reprieve she gave me, steadying myself and getting air back into my lungs and stretch, freeing up my muscles from my abused sternum.

Last edited by Momo on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Facing away from her opponent, Romily would not know how quickly Iria was recovering or not. While the woman did get a good hit in before being taken down, she too was not able to take advantage of the situation. The amazon slowly got back to her feet and glared over at her opponent for what was seen as a cheap shot. Sheer agony radiated from her tender mound as each pulse released a bit more milk inside her suit. Eventually the lactating would pass as her own tight suit squeezes it out of her. The pain made her a bit dizzy but it also pissed her off greatly. Romily may find herself in deeper trouble than before.

Both fighters took a hit but Iria's was only to a non vital area of the body while Romily was dealing with aching ribs. Without warning, the gladiatrix rushed for her opponent. She was keeping low once again as if preparing to spear the other woman and take her back down to the ground. Iria watched her opponent, ready to dodge to the side should another punch tries to meet her in the middle. One way or another, instead of flanking to the side, Iria would instead just rush past her opponent with her fist rushing right for the woman's gut in a quick uppercut to keep the poor woman gasping for air. Both women were damaged and the amazon was going to ensure that Romily felt the pain she was feeling right now.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next