View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:00 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Romily vs Iria 

Post Re: Romily vs Iria
While I would be the first to admit it was a low blow, How I had been treated so far by the gladiatrix I felt I was running firmly within the rules of engagement she had set.

Well... Ok... not quite. I had to admit I felt like I had pushed the rules of engagement a little far but there was something about this woman that put my teeth on edge.

With her legs around my head I had to stop punching. Grabbing her legs to stop her choking me I continued to roll and came to my feet a couple of paces away. Her roundhouse missed me as my roll took me a clear distance away. Standing straight from my roll we again faced off.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:42 pm

The two fighters were back on their feet. Though neither were about the quit, the battle was taking its toll. Pain pulsed and throbbed between Iria's thighs but the uppercut and the stinging pain in her arms from blocking the punches helped wake her up. Romily had won that exchange but would it be enough to turn the tide at this point?

Iria rushed for her opponent, not wasting a moment as she came into range. She swung a low kick at the side of Romily's knee. But the amazon would bend her knee at the last moment, turning the attack into a feint. Her leg would immediately be in position to send a side kick right for her opponent's side and ribs. These attacks would hopefully keep her opponent on guard and guessing as the amazon closes in to throw a quick one two punch at the woman's face.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:40 pm

I had to sidestep her kick rapidly as I realized almost too late that it was a feint for something far nastier. It whipped past me by a tiny margin and, while happy It had missed I hissed in pain, my rapid movement onto my damaged foot hurting and distracting me from any counter, and very nearly slowing me down so her punches hit. I blocked the first and whipped my head to one side, trying to get my head away from the second but only half succeeded, it clipping across my cheek, the force of the quick blow stinging harshly, my skin red from that and her earlier slap in the same place.

Off balance, I could barely defend myself, let alone counter and I shifted my stance under her attack, trying to find my centre before she got through my defence. My normal speed had slowed and things were looking bad, especially as Iria had sped up, her temper giving her strength and sped that I was sorely pressed to match, only keeping up with her barely with her speed being countered by my ability to predict what she was about to do moments before she did it, although someone of Iria's skill it was not an exact science. So far, I had been lucky and I didn't know how long that would hold.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Romily did her best to defend herself but that was all she could do. The swelling in the fighter's foot was making each step all the more painful as similar faint swelling caused a throbbing ache in her face. With rapid movement only adding further damage, the feint itself was just as effective as a real attack as wearing down the other woman. Now, even glancing blows were having an effect on the amazon's opponent. Romily weaved and staggered, keeping those arms up to try and fend off Iria's relentless assault. Of course, the crowds were getting their wonderous eye candy. Two nude women in just their boots and gloves duking it out. Each strike and dodge cause their glistening breasts to bounce and sway for the cameras.

Iria kept the pressure, pushing in closer to make it harder to evade her fast stinging blows. Her foot would press down on Romily's damaged one. It was not a stomp but just something more subtle to keep the woman in place. Any attempt to move away would result in Iria putting weight on the damaged to foot to cause further pain. The last few punches were aimed at the face so the amazon changed targets then with a quick drilling punch aimed for the other woman's solar plexus. Even if it did not connect, each motion and glancing blow would further wittle away Romily's strength and stamina.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Our hands became a blur in the light as we fought, our bodys gleaming in the sun, our sweat acting to refract the light as we moved. None of that I saw though, focusing on one block to the next, struggling to maintain my balance as her punches flicked against my guard and I caught each block, my balance barely adequate but somehow I managed to keep picking of her punches. The crowds roar rang through my body and I took a chance, placing my foot to step inside her guard, trying to turn her offense into defense.

I was too slow though to make the most of it though and her foot caught mine. I gritted my teeth as pain shot up my leg and for that second I was trapped. Her fist came up in a nasty little short punch aimed right for my my centre. My own hand shot out, slapping it to one and as she brought it back I followed and using the my back leg pushed against her, giving her a short, powerful shove just wanting to put her on her back foot (and, more specifically off mine!) I had no time to make a decent strike out of it, and with my foot so trapped and against her weight on it no time to wait to make a better attempt.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Iria had trapped that damaged foot again but it still did not produce enough of an opening to sink in a solid strike. Romily casually blocked the heavy blow and immediately pushed back to get the amazon to move backwards and off the woman's foot. The tactic worked, Iria stepped back and her opponent could finally move back. But that just put her in range for her kicks instead of her punches.

The warrior woman swung a low kick, the toe of her black boot aiming for the side of Romily's thigh. She would retract the leg immediately if it hit or missed and kept her leg up to immediately send another quick kick for the side of the other woman's head. Iria would let that kick turn her body, flowing into another turn kick with her other leg aimed at Romily's midsection. Like her punches, she was using more snapping kicks to pressure the woman's guard. The toe of her boots would make up for any lack of punch before flowing into a more devastating turn kick.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:38 pm

The quick kicks lacked the power had exhibited, although the fact she could kick that fast was impressive beyond words. It took a lot of skill and balance turn one kick into another that fluidly and maintain any sort of force behind it. I kept my distance, my eyes locked on her as I picked each kick off. I had to be so careful of my footwork, as each time I moved my foot sent little lances of pain up my leg. Her weight on my already damaged foot seemed to have clicked something out of place and I knew I had lost an awful lot of mobility.

Not good.

Her boot flicked towards my head and I tilted my body back, feeling the passage of air across my forehead as it tickled a few loose strands of hair. For the briefest of moments I had a perfect view of that spot between her legs, her nether lips slightly parted to my view, her tight muscles and gleaming skin moved framing it perfectly as that kick swung by. I still felt bad about kicking her there but that was all I had time to think as she completed the turn, her foot lancing towards me.

I hadn't been idle as that kick pass me and my own foot struck out in the gap between her next attack and the last. Balanced on my good foot I kicked out, straight and hard at her standing leg aiming to collapse it, forcing her to the ground where my own damaged foot would be much less of a problem. I clenched my teeth though, given that my foot hurt to just stand on, kicking with it was bound to cause me a lot of pain.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Balance and flexibility were a necessity among sex slaves and that was what Iria was when she was not fighting. The quick kicks kept Romily on the defensive. With no way of fighting back, the fighter had to hope for an opening and make the best of it if she was going to have any chance of bouncing back. But, that foot was now even hurting even more and making every dodge all the more painful.

Still, Romily was holding her own or at least surviving the amazon's constant assault. She blocked the quick kicks and dodged the heavier blows. The constant weaving was growing rather annoying but it was predictable as was the woman's attempted counter. If Romily wanted to take Iria to the ground, she could have used that moment to tackle her. But instead, the wounded fighter remained defensive and cautious, going for a low kick again. Iria had already shown that things like that do not work well against her as she was well aware of what her powerful kicks did for creating openings.

The good news was Romily did not have to worry about hurting her foot further. Bad new was the kick was going to miss as Iria suddenly kicked her other foot off the ground. The roundhouse kick from before made it easy to keep spinning after the missed sidekick. This made retacting the kick go fast enough to not fall on her ass as she performs another roundhouse kick aimed for Romily's torso.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:39 pm

With my foot out I saw Iria's foot shift, and desperately I dropped my weight there and then bringing my arms up to take the hit.

I was only partly successful though, the speed of her the kick and my bad position meant that while I got my guard in place, I had nothing to support it and the force of the impact made my arms sting, taking me off my feet and landing me on my back. Quickly, I tried to stand up before Iria closed the distance.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 pm

The kick was not particularly strong but it was enough to get her opponent off balance. The crowds roared at the impact that sent Romily off her feet. Iria quickly closed in. Whether on purpose or Romily's speed, the woman in white boots would find herself back on her feet only to find Iria already there. Iria swung a wide backfist aimed at her opponent's temple. But the attack would retract at the last moment to act as a feint. The feint would turn her body, flowing her other arm into a straight punch directed at Romily's stomach. She hoped it would draw the woman's guard high so her low attack could get through. If it connects, she would follow her strong right with a left aimed at the woman's head.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Having just scrambled to my feet I threw up my hands quickly to block the backfist, not having the time to look any further than the threat arching towards my face. When it skipped by and her body turned, but I knew even as I dropped my guard that I was too slow. It crashed against my stomach, my teeth gritted as pain surged from the impact, my battered stomach muscles tensed and barely managing to take the impact and keep the air in my lungs.

It was reflex alone I got a block in place for her right cross, my vision sparking around the edges. My arm came around but with just reflex, against the kind of strength Iria had I might as well have held up a peice of paper. Her fist crossed and crashed through my weak block knocking it aside without effort and it crunched into the side of my face. The force of the impact made my vision go white for a moment and the next thing I saw the ground approach rapidly, the force having slammed me back off my feet. I caught myself on my hands and knees and struggled again to rise, my head ringing like a bell splitting my vision into two, and my arms and legs feeling like jelly.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Damage and fatigue had finally caught up with Romily as Iria fooled the woman's guard and made a clean hit to the gut. She felt resistance against her fist, the fighter's impressive dense muscles managing to tighten enough to repel the blow. But that still left the impact rippling through those battered muscles. The blow stunned the woman briefly as the second strike came in and blew right through Romily's feeble guard. The arena roared as they watched the young woman's body turned and slumped to her hands and knees before the amazon.

Iria was not going to get Romily time to recover as she leaned down and grabbed the woman by the hair. She yanked hard, causing further discomfort as she forced the dazed woman to stand on those wobbly legs. Her opponent did not have to worry about standing for long as the busty amazon curled one arm up and under between the woman's legs and lifts Romily's body up and over her own. Iria twists around, bringing the other woman slamming hard into the arena floor back first. Before Romily could figure out which way was up, she would feel Iria pick her up again and repeat the throw, slamming her down a second time in a different spot of the arena floor.

The amazon would then sit back up, grabbing her opponent by the hair to bring Romily back to her feet. From there, she walked slowly, showing off her dazed and battered prize to the crowds.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:24 pm

I felt hands grip my hair and yank, forcing me back to my feet. Expecting another heavy blow I tensed as best as I was able but instead I felt her hand cup my privates and drive me into the air, above her head. The motion was distinctly unpleasent, with my ears still ringing, just as the shift and the sudden descent. I broke my own fall, slamming my own arms into the ground just as my body hit, taking some of that force but it still drove the wind out of my lungs.

Iria, not to be outdone repeated the process and the second hit left me gasping, coughing weakly. I ached all over, my breath coming in shallow gasps. I knew that I had been beaten, unless somehow a rampaging Krisiat managed to break into the arena and maul my opponent for me! Iria it seemed hadn't finished, and I felt her drag me to the feet again, supporting me quite literally by my hair and dragging me, me stumbling everywhere, my legs barely able to support my weight.

The pain in my head was intense as she cruely wrenched me around. I tried to collect my thoughts, and some of my strength but it was difficult, as another gasp of pain escaped my lips as she abruptly turned me, showing me off to the other side of the crowd.

I belatedly realised that she was parading my body as a victor - trying to humiliate me perhaps? Or perhaps to prove her strength? A smile actually crossed my face at that thought, as losing could, and usually was just as fun as winning. Although, I would admit that losing to Iria didn't fill me with the pleasure that I normally got from a good fight, win or lose, but that might have just been how badly I hurt at that moment.

As my mind slowly began to clear I wondered if she would take so long enjoying her victory that I would get some of my strength back, although I doubted it.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Iria certainly knew how to play to the crowd and to enjoy her victory as much as she did. The audience could see Romily's exposed form swaying weakly, barely able to stand even with the amazon's aid. Those arms were swaying limp at the woman's sides. Her opponent was helpless and it would take time before she recovered to any level that could hope to hinder the tall gladiatrix, time that Iria was not about to give her.

Romily's hair was released but the fighter was immediately reintroduced to Iria's open hand as a brutal slap came across the woman's face. The impact echoed through the arena and produced sounds of shock and approval from the audience as the battered woman twirled and slumped to her knees. The busty amazon circled her beaten prey, coming up behind the woman and cupping both those breasts. She gave those firm orbs a hard squeeze, enough to cause pain as she handled them roughly. She pinched a nipple, twisting and tugging the pulsing nub outwards as her other hand slid lower and between Romily's thighs. The fighter would feel those heavy globes of her opponent press against her back, feeling the rapid pulse of the amazon's heart. She took slow deep breaths, having had quite the workout from this intense battle. But now it was time to end things in a humiliating fashion. Iria's fingers curled up into Romily's slit, pumping hard, fast, and without mercy.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 pm

The slap drove me to the ground, ears ringing and disorientated. I shook my head, trying to clear it and felt her body close to me, her massive breasts pressing against my back. For a moment I thought about kicking back, hitting her, driving an elbow into her stomach but I could barely see straight and such a attempt would be futile. I needed time to recover, so i let her do as she will, honestly a little curious as to what she intended.

I felt my nipple pinched, the sudden shift in types of pain elicting a gasp from my lips. That breath that escaped my lips in such a quick manner was shortly followed by an sharp intake as her fingers pushed inside me, unlubricated and painful.

I balled my fist and hit the ground, my pussy walls clamping down on the invading digit, by body reacting instantly to the invading digits and I could feel myself starting to get wet, easing her fingers passage thrusting into me.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next