View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Romily vs Iria 

Post Re: Romily vs Iria
The gladiatrix reacted immediately to Iria's thrusting fingers. The amazon smirked and thrusted a few more times while squeezing the woman's heaving orb. Romily was given a few precious moments while Iria removed her black gloves. Now there was even more contact with their bare skin. She pinched and rolled a nipple while two fingers drilled right back into the fighter's body. "Wet already?" she teased. Any attempt to talk back could just earn Romily a harsh squeeze of that strong hand cupping her chest to make those words turn into sharp gasps and cries.

Iria's bare fingers were quickly moistened by the other woman's arousal. Each thrust ended in a curl of those invaders and dragging her fingertips along those tender inner walls. Each thrust curled a different way, combing those insides for any tender spots of note. Her fingers twist around themselves, drilling hard and fast into those tightening folds. Though not using all her strength, she ensured Romily felt each thrust and feel how the woman's body yielded to each new invasion. Eventually, she released her opponent's breast and pushed her over onto her hands and knees. She grabbed hold of that long hair, pulling back to force her body to arch and using the long locks as a sort of leash or reins. From there, she added a third finger as she slammed her them deep into the woman's body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am

I loved sex. It never took much for my toes to start curling in pleasure and it showed as her fingers thrust home inside me, curling to slide along every little pleasurable ridge and bump. Her comment made me grin and I attempted to make a witty rejoinder but it seemed she was in no mood to listen, her hands squeezing one of my small tits hard turning those words into a gasp.

Being on my hands and knees with one of Iria’s hands holding my hair a tightly (and a little painfully) and the other fucking me, stretching my pussy while the crowd screamed their pleasure at the sight did nothing to detract from my love of sex. I felt the third finger force itself into me and I hissed in pain. Too soon! I could have done with a bit more warming up before that!

But of course since I was currently the one on my hands and knees I didn't much to say in what she did. Gritting my teeth I let myself relax, the harsh penetration becoming easier to take in moments. It didn’t help that I was still woozy from the pounding I had just received which made my bodys reaction tighten my pussy, attempting to force her fingers out of me.

Her strength just forced onwards anyway and a stifled another gasp, forcing myself to relax a little to accommodate her fingers as they thrust, the pleasure that they were creating being merged with the pain of the penetration.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Of course Iria was going to be a bit rough with her prey. Romily was on the verge of defeat and would soon belong to her when this match is over. Here, she would claim ownership over the fighter's body. Her fingers pumped vigorously, causing her opponent's body to rock and sway with the thorough thrusts. The tight grip on the woman's long hair ensured she did not fall away as the wet slurp of juices could barely be heard over the constant roar and cheer of the crowds.

Romily's insides tensing and tightening up did little to hinder the powerful amazon. The fingers rammed into the woman like a battering ram, grinding along those inner walls until they could go no further which would only cause them to withdraw and repeat the process again and again. The finger fucking kept going until Iria suddenly pulled her fingers out and slapped Romily hard in the firm ass. The slap would sound through the arena, producing sounds of approval from her audience while leaving a stinging pain on that fair skin. She would give Romily no time to think as those glistening fingers would drill back into her ass again.

She began to press and prod her thumb against the gladiatrix's anus, pushing against it with each thrust of her fingers. Iria was going to be very thorough in defeating this fighter.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

I had just started to get used to her brutal fingering of my cunt, my body and mind shivering in pleasure when Iria changed what she was doing, slapping my arse and using her well lubricated fingers, ramming them deeply into my ass.

Again, that HURT. I loved anal sex just as much as I did normal but Iria didn’t seem to want to wait. No matter how understandable it might have been here in the arena I wasn’t going to stand for this treatment without some payback.

I had been on all fours for quite long enough and while I had been enjoying her fingering me I wasn’t down and out yet, the time she had spent showing me off to the crowd and using my body having given me enough time to recover my wits enough to move properly again.

Judging where she was from her finger in my anus and bracing mentally for the pain of the sudden absence I was expecting I abruptly shot my foot out at one of her knees aiming simply to take her off her feet, hoping that she was distracted with using my body. If it connected then I would twist, hoping that her finger was no longer inside me and let my other come foot around in a scything kick aimed to the side of the head as she toppled.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Having a firm grip on the woman's hair and fingers pumping into the woman's insides, Iria could easily feel every motion and shifting of weight of the gladiatrix's body. Romily would have to shift and twist her body some in order to pull back her leg back and throw it at one of Iria's knees. The amazon was rather close to the woman's rear which made it easy to feel when Romily attempted this mistake in the making.

Iria immediately yanked back on Romily's hair, forcing her body upright and making the kick fall short while she easily sidestepped it should it actually reach her. The amazon warrior then immediately swung a knee right into center of the fighter's back, letting the impact ripple up and down her spine. Naturally, moving to avoid the attack made her fingers leave the woman's ass and sex. But this pain was more than likely much worse as she pulled on the hair force Romily to stand up and slammed her free fist right into the woman's side.

If this gladiatrix still had some fight in her, Iria was more than happy to beat every last ounce of it out of her body.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:22 am

The pain as Irias fingers tore brutally from me was expected and despite a wince it didn’t slow me down. I began my turn just as her knee hit the centre of my back. If I hadn’t been turning anyway a hit like that would have easily put me face down into the dirt instead of stinging and turning me far faster than I could manage myself. The motion also protected me from her short, sharp punch, my turn making her fist roll with me. It still hurt. Nothing at that range with Irias incredible strength wouldn’t but, saved from the main force of the blow I smiled tightly as I turned.

With her other hand laced in my hair (and me rather thankful that I wasn’t headsore! Pulling hair never had bothered me like I knew it did with some), and her other hand recovering from her punch my own fist whistled around, boosted in speed towards the side of her face. I only really had one clear hit like this before my hair tightened in a tight spiral and I she gained full control of my head.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 am

Being in close, twisted really was not going to do much to soften these blows. It also meant the amazon had no real risk of overextending her attacks. The punch was already withdrawn by the time Romily finished turning. Iria released the woman's hair and ducked under the desperate punch. As Iria ducked under the blow, her fist was already rising for a close range uppercut right into the other fighter's stomach as the spin and punch would force the gladiatrix to square up her body.

Iria was showing no mercy as the force of her blows would show. The punch would had enough force to bring the other woman's feet off the arena floor if it connected. Romily had lost but was now just delaying the crowd's entertainment. It seemed that this gladiatrix was asking to be made an example for the other women to follow. Or perhaps she thinks the crowds want to see this desperate fighter be pounded and broken harder. That was something Iria can more than oblige.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 am

I felt every bone in her knuckles as its forced itself against my sking, the impact feeling like it was re-ordering my insides. For the crowd it must have looked impressive but I wasn't thinking about that as pain of an overstressed body and the vacum inside me focused my attention inwards.

It didn't help that I hit the ground on my bad foot, the abused bones sending a wave of pain that took a good shot of making me forget the pain that had wrapped itself around my ribs. Instead though it just created a counterpoint that made my eyes water as I shifted my weight from my foot, not certain that I could stand immediately and for a moment, trapped in pain, not being able to defend myself effectively.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 pm

The impact sent a sound of shock and awe through the crowds as Romily's body left the arena floor, curling around the vicious uppercut. As the fighter struggled to regain her breath, she landed on her bad ankle which only added to the agony she was going through. The gladiatrix was about fall only to have Iria's hand grab her throat and hold her up on those weakening legs. The amazon was not about to let her opponent off so easily.

A second uppercut slammed right up into the battered fighter's body. A third soon followed, pounding the woman's diaphram up into those lungs and forcing every bit of air from the woman's weakening body. Those dense muscles were now softening, giving just a bit more with each new round of punishment. Iria gazed into Romily's eyes. "You had your chance," she hissed softly to her opponent, "Now you will have to beg for this to stop."

She would sink a forth and final punch into the woman's stomach before releasing her and allowing her to fall to her knees. Iria would keep the pressure going as she began to throw out left and right punches right into the woman's face and head, snapping the woman's head one direction then the other. If the woman attempted to fall over or backwards, a hand would steady her on those weakened knees before continuing the onslaught.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Iria's words came at me like they were being said a long way away. I heard them but they didn't quite register as I hung there, my lungs gasping for breath as she held me by my throat. Weakly I brought my arm down on her arm, trying to break the grip and allow as much air as possible into my lungs, but I never saw or felt what happened as I felt her fist sink into me again, and again, driving me back to my knees, a cough announcing the escape of last of my air to the world.

Not being given any chance to recover my breath, I saw Irias fist coming to the side of my head and by reflex I blocked it, sharply. It was knocked away and the hit careened into my face, snapping my head around. The next came and once again I tried to block but it did little to stop Iria's collossal strength. Each hit wrenched my neck around and pain burned through my face, making my vision swim as I tried to keep my own balance. My breath wouldn't come and I could distantly feel a hand on my shoulder keeping me up as another fist smashed into the side of my face.

I knew that I was in trouble... I couldn't breathe as the hits continued rattling my brain around and I felt my vision and mind fogging in sympathy, pain and lack of oxygen forcing me beyond my limits. The hits continued unabted and there was nothing I could do but endure, not even able to beg.

Another seven of her punches.. or perhaps was that ten? I wasn't sure... but they had struck me and the roar of the crowd continued to thunder through my ears and I wondered who they were cheering for... wait.. no.. that was my own blood pounding through them. The crowd... I couldn't quite hear them. Sound seemed warped and my vision had split, seeing four.. no.. 6 pairs of those massive breasts of Iria's in front of me, overlapped on top of each other. They were truly impressive. I wondered what it would be like to bosums like that, and I wondered how sensitive they were. What it would be like to have men staring with rapt attention at them. I knew I enjoyed it when they stared at mine and I was tiny compared to her...

My head whipped again to the side and I was looking at the the crowd who seemed a long way away, just out of my visual focus range. I knew I was in a fight but for some reason I couldn't get myself together to stand properly. I wondered the last time I had taken this kind of beating and I couldn't quite remember. I couldn't even remember why it was happening aside that it was part of the show? I wasn't sure... Everything felt soft and incomplete somehow and despite wanting to stand I couldn't feel my body as I was used too. Everything felt odd. I tried to look down to see my feet and get them under me but felt my head wrenched once again to the side.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 pm

It was impressive that Romily even managed to get an arm up to try to block. But there was no strength left in those limbs to stop the relentless assault of Iria's insane strength. Soon those arms fell limp at the woman's side as the punches just kept coming. There were only two ways for this to end, submission or total knockout. With Iria's opponent in lala land, it all relied on when the amazon wanted the match to finish. Until then, the pain continued.

Each punch caused those massive melons to sway on the busty amazon, giving a show even if things have become far less sensual at this point. The punches would eventually stop, leaving Romily swaying there on her knees. Iria smirked and grabbed a handful of hair and forced the drained fighter back onto those numb legs. There, she slowly walked around the arena with Romily at her side. The crowds would see the gladiatrix's battered form and glassy stare. Iria's body glistened with sweat and was certainly aching but it was nothing compared to what damage was done to the other fighter. Her free hand would grope and feel the defeated woman's breasts, squeezing and handling them roughly. She would show the crowds and this woman who owned who at the moment.

Romily would feel her hair be released only to have both hands grab and lift her high above the amazon's head. The exhausted gladiatrix would be left with legs and arms hanging and sprawled out while the crowds cheered and chanted in various languages. Iria did another round displaying her trophy before stopping in the middle of the arena. There, she pushed her arms up as hard as she could, sending Romily's limp form high into the air. The amazon warrior would step forward and allow gravity to do the rest. Should Romily's body crashing into the arena floor be enough to knock her out, Iria would place a boot on the woman's chest and claim her victory. Unfortunately for the defeated fighter, there was still the matter of giving the amazon her reward the backroom.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Pain. I my face was full of it. I knew Iria was moving me and I could feel her hand mauling my breasts but I couldn't see straight, let alone do anything to stop her. I could taste my own blood in my mouth. I was struggling to stand let alone think about ways to fight. Distantly I thought I must have looked a complete mess and while I knew I was beaten I didn't know why she wanted to show herself off like this.

Losing wasn't anything new to me and normally I certainly had no complaints. I had lost plenty of times before after all and normally I enjoyed myself, but this... this was not enjoyable. Rarely did a victor enact such a brutal way of asserting their superiority! It wasn't becoming for a gladiatrix! Not in my opinion anyway, although it certainly wasn’t against the rules. As my pain-fogged mind was trying to fathom this the floor left my feet and I found myself lifted into the air. For a moment I felt weightless and then gravity sank its fingers into me and I felt a lurching sensation as I hurtled to the ground, my head connecting with the arena floor making the images and thoughts that I was trying to grab finally solidified into greyness.

----

I came too later. How much later I had no idea. I still hurt, my face and foot specifically but given how I felt before, I was practically ready to dance. From that I guessed that I was likely in the medi-ward where they must have patched me up. I smiled inwardly. I loved the arena! They always did take good care of you! I laid there for a little while, my eyes shut taking stock of my own body and situation while letting my memories come back to me, the synapses of my brain re-attaching themselves after the pounding that had shaken them loose.

I had lost. there was no doubt about this which meant that I was Iria's for a time. I sighed and opened my eyes, the soft white light of the room greeting me. Normally I looked forward to this part but I really wasn't this time. While I respected Iria's awesome stength and skill I was uncharacteristically nervous about what she would want. Still, rules were rules and she had won, fair and square. I lay there for a moment longer as my eyes adjusted, before sitting up slowly and swinging my feet off the bed to stand.

As my weight sank onto my damaged foot I felt a soft throb of pain coil up from it. Given how it had been damaged I was thankful again to the top class medical tech that most Arena’s kept. Looking down the soft banadages around it were the only clothing I was wearing, nothing at all covering my flesh. A light grin crossed my face as I saw the two beefy guards glad in arena uniforms stood by the door, awaiting me to awake if I were to guess, ready to guide me to Iria. Not in the least concerned about my own nudity I smiled at them. I knew they were there in part as my guides, but mostly to make sure I didn’t bolt or try to otherwise get away. I never did understand the fighters that did that. They fought and if they lost… Well, that was the price of losing was it not?

“Well… I believe I have an appointment now” I gently joked. I took a slightly wobbly first step towards the door, and a second before I got control of that aspect of my body. The small amount of dizziness passed and I was once again glad that Arenas looked after their gladiatrix. Otherwise I would have been walking in wavy line for a week!

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Physical dominance did not always mean sex in the arena. Of course, it still brought the crowds knowing that some human or humanoid woman would be brought to her knees like a whore. It was just not the only thing the crowds wanted to see. Showing how weak and helpless a woman was all that mattered no matter the method. Romily fought back with all she had and resisted gentler defeat so she was punished. It was as simple at. It did not matter if Romily agreed with it or not, the defeated do not have a say in the matter.

Despite earlier difficulties, Iria managed to take control through majority of the match. She had some severe bruising in various places of her body along with some bruised bones from the heavy blows Romily packed in those fists. Compared to her opponent, Iria's injuries were easily healed with only a minor headache. She quickly cleaned up and was bathed in scented oils, giving her voluptuous form a radiant shine. The amazon warrior slipped into a string bikini and matching thong that matched her skin color, giving the illusion of nudity. She slipped on her knee high black heeled boots with matching gloves and was then on her way to the victor's room.

The room had several items and devices that could be used for torture or entertainment. Usually, she would use only the most basic of accessories when having her fun but this particular fighter would require more of her attention. Romily put up a bigger fight than any gladiatrix so far and she found that fact very enticing. She broke her opponent in the arena now she would do the same in this room over and over again.

By the time Romily arrived in the room, Iria would be found sitting with her legs cross in a chair. Her body glistened like a goddess as she smirked at her defeated foe. Sitting on a small table was a bottle of win and an already filled glass. Iria already had a glass in her hand which she lightly sipped. Was this glass for Romily? Iria would say nothing at first, waiting to see how trained this gladiatrix was when handling defeat.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Despite my apparent confidence I showed to the guards as they escorted me to the room where Iria awaited, I was actually nervous. Despite plenty of losses in my time I was not entirely happy about losing this one. Iria made me nervous in a way that I hadn’t felt in a long time. All those rumors that I had heard and once discarded now fluttered around my brain, beyond my ability to shake them.

Therefore it was with a little trepidation I stood outside the door, those guards opening it and motioning me inside. With a smile I didn’t entirely feel, and a flutter in my chest I certainly did feel I stepped into the room.

The sight the greeted me was Iria, sitting at her ease glistening in the soft glow of the lights. She looked perfect, bathed and oiled compared to me who looked (and admittedly felt!) like I had been perfunctorily hosed down A quick glance of my eyes confirmed that the room was pretty standard (which didn’t make me feel any better, not with someone like Iria manning the equipment!), with the oddity of a bottle and a spare glass of wine.

I didn’t bat an eyelid at it though. Perhaps if I won I could have had my own glass, but… I lost, and therefore I was hers for a time. Gak. Gently I made my way in front of her and as gracefully as I was able with my foot bound I dropped to my knees, head bowed in front of her. The losers pose.

“You win Iria.” I said simply. There wasn’t much more to be said. We both knew the rules and my heart gave another little flutter as I knelt, awaiting what she would do while she had me.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:43 pm

"Mmm... You realize it finally?" Iria cooed, "But, there is no need to look so down. Your loss was inevitable when you were assigned to fight me. You did very well and for that, you may have one drink before we begin. Drink it all and our time together will begin." The amazon would wait for Romily to struggle to her feet and take the glass waiting for her on the table. It was a fine wine. The alcohol may help her relax a little but that was not the only thing the drink had in it. There was a nice little cocktail of drugs prepared just for this occasion. One part of the compound would increase the defeated woman's sensitivity immensely especially to pain while the other part made her body react differently to such discomfort. She would feel the pain but her body would react to it as if being stimulated sensually. The poor girl had no clue just what Iria had planned for this session.

"Good, at least you can follow orders," she replied, "Lets see if you are able to learn new tricks, pet. Stand before me and show me what your body has to offer." Iria allowed Romily a few moments to show her stuff and to measure how into this role of servant the gladiatrix was. Whether Romily faked it or not mattered little in the end. Soon, she would break her toy and mold her into a more pleasing object. "I see the guards did not bother dressing you up. They know you are nothing but a piece of fuckmeat like the other fighters I have fought. Isn't that right? You want me to fuck you? Make all those pains go away, hmm?" Iria rose to her feet and walked around her prize on display. A finger would graze a curve here and there, teasing and awakening her prey to a more sensual outcome rather than the brutal end like in the arena.

"It is too bad that I must punish you first," she purred into Romily's ear, "The crowds are angry that you denied them the sight of your body just succumbing to my touch. Instead, you flailed your arms like a child and forced me to beat you until you could not even stand. Now, I am going to give them what you denied. They are all watching us, waiting for me to break you and retrain you properly. You want that don't you? You want the crowds to love you again? Would you like me to tell you all your mistakes you have made so far, slut?" Fingers slide just along the sides of Romily's breasts and underneathe them. She did not cup them, her touch faint but the drug would make her touch leave a pleasing tingling aftereffect.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next