View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Romily vs Iria 

Post Re: Romily vs Iria
I had just about gotten my breath back to normal as Iria rushed in, her eyes narrowed and full of aggression. She looked like she wanted to tear me limb from limb. I guess I had hurt her more noticably than she had been in a while!

Still, being hurt more didn't seem like a sensible course of action and I thought I had better do something before she put me in the arena infirmiry for a month!

As she closed, I didn't attack, concentrating on what she was doing. She had taken me by surprise too often and this time I paid attention, watching the ways her lean muscles flexed in the sun as she closed. I saw the drop as she came at me but her feet didn't dig the same way before, signally that it wasn't quite the same. But whatever she intended I couldn't stand here and gape.

As she came in I realised the hammer blow aimed at my stomach, stepping aside at the last moment. With my hands busy stopping her fist from pulverising my stomach I pushed my leg against hers as she rushed past, aiming to entangle her and land her face first into the floor.

Wether it worked or not, I moved directly behind her as she passed, my own attack coming out - swift strikes - nothing with power but enough to sting as I sought any opening to land something powerful of my own.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

The two women clashed again. Iria's uppercut hit nothing but air as Romily barely avoids it and deflects it with her hands. Not intending to do a drive by, the amazon had stopped beside her opponent. The woman's leg pressed against her lead leg but there was not enough momentum to cause a trip. The woman in white was not going to sit still though and started circling around the busty warrior woman. The movement would make Iria lose sight of her opponent briefly.

While Romily circled, the amazon warrior let her missed punch twist her body around to meet her foe. Relying on pure instinct, the gladiatrix in black used her free arm to swing her elbow around to meet her opponent's head. Swift strikes hit Iria's sides and back, causing grunts of pain as she gritted her teeth and kept turning to meet her opponent. If she was lucky, perhaps Romily would not see the elbow coming to meet her skull as the amazon turned to face her circling foe.

Whether the sharp attack hits or not, it would at least turn her facing the other woman again. She would let the turn follow through with her other arm sending a straight punch right for Romily's ribs. While Romily was relying on quick attacks, Iria was using powerful attacks that allow her body to flow directly into another heavy blow. It was very similiar to the theory behind how she uses her hammer in battle.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:19 pm

My fast hits were certainly hurting her but not enough, but I couldn’t commit anything more as I concentrated on staying behind her. All she needed was to step forward and I’ld be vulnerable, not being able to read her properly if I was overcommited.

My caution was vindicated as she twisted her elbow swinging around with brutal intent. Stepping back it swung by and I was suddenly on the back foot as Iria wasted no time in using that momentum to lead into another hit aimed at my throat. Knocking that aside her other arm swung upwards, this time for my gut.

There was too much power there to block it and so I was forced to skip backwards, once again giving Iria breathing space, and that was something that I didn't want to give her. Instead of letting her get her breath back i stepped back in almost immediately, a quick snap punch to the face to keep her attention occupied, followed by a flurry of light punches mixed high and low.

For the same reason as before, I kept my attack fast and light, watching both for any counter, and trying to find an opening to get a decent hit in as i kept up the pressure.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Once again, she could not connect a hit on her opponent. But Romily recognized the threat the amazon's attacks held, backing away to escape the woman's wrath. The gladiatrix in white did not want to let Iria recover and immediately launched another flurry of blows at the amazon warrior. Iria was not really hurting beyond the dull throb of her breast. The punches before were light just like these. They certainly hurt compared to an ordinary human but it was only that, pain but no real injury.

Iria waited for the rushing attack to come. Her arms moved quickly, matching Romily's as she blocked each and every punch. When one punch was thrown, one arm blocked it and the other was ready to block the next whether it went high or low. Each block held force behind them, clashing her forearms against those raging fists and stopping each attack before they became threatening.

Just like before, Romily was too cautious to take any risks. These light attacks were easily being stopped and Iria was using far less energy blocking than Romily was throwing these punches. Iria gazed at her opponent as she continued to block and deflect the many blows. An opening was not showing at all as there was no reason for the gladiatrix to change tactics. Iria let this go on for a bit longer to ebb a bit more stamina out of her foe before suddenly raising a leg as if she were about to kick. Of course this was just to make Romily's eyes lower towards the threatening kick. What Iria really went for was the last punch being thrown in which she grabs by the wrist.

With a loud cry, the amazon yanked the arm towards her to hopefully take Romily off balance. Her feint stomps down on the woman's ankle if possible as she throws her free arm as another uppercut towards the woman's stomach. If both fighters had similar levels of strength and speed, Iria was going to tip the scales with fighting experience.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Rapid fire punches was tiring but nothing I couldn’t maintain. My problem was that her defence was perfect and I couldn’t see a way around it. I was about to step back and find another way through when she lifted her foot. As my eyes stupidly flicked down she grabbed my arm and pulled, hard.

As my attacked were light she couldn’t use my own weight and momentum against her. Slamming my forward foot down I pulled back and with a twist my hand became my own. As my hand came free her heel stomped down on the foot I had placed to brace myself, crunching into the skin and I felt my bones bend under the pressure.

I cried out in pain, twisting desperately away while lashing out. It saved me, my free arm block against her uppercut being ineffective – the turn alone managing to bring my stomach out of line, and so the punch skipped across the muscle without any damage but still tearing part of the latex outfit.

As I twisted my body away to free my foot and save myself my headed towards the unprotected side of her head. The punch was born from the pain and wasn’t pulled at all, all the force from my desperate twist being behind it with the sole objective of getting her off my foot. If I were lucky it would stagger her enough for me to get clear. If I were REALLY lucky it would knock her into the ground but the way my foot hurt I wasn't feeling even slightly lucky right then.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:36 pm

The challenger maintained her balance but at the cost of her foot. Iria's stomp hit dead on and was now keeping the now exposed fighter pinned in place. Any attempt to pull away or struggle caused the boot to grind against the bone further to produce more pain. Thankfully the bone did not break but it was certainly bruised at this point as Romily grew desperate to escape the amazon warrior. The fighter had tried to keep close to keep up the pressure but now she was left wishing she was anywhere but close to this gladiatrix.

Iria's uppercut missed with a lucky dodge, grazing the woman's stomach and managing to rip parts of the woman's outfit. This naturally got the crowds riled up as they were expecting more to come off very soon. Romily yanked her arm free and threw a desperate punch at the amazon's head. But the gladiatrix in black was still in control as she ducked under the punch. She could feel the woosh of air, revealing the power Romily could put behind her punches when she really means it. But it was too little too late and the desperate punch now squared her body up for Iria to send a solid uppercut towards the woman's exposed stomach.

Should the blow connect, she would use that same hand to grab a handful of Romily's latex top. The hold would keep her from backing away as she slides her foot off and pulls her opponent towards a straight punch aimed right between the gladiatrix's eyes. Romily could very well be in deep trouble at this point.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:08 pm

With my foot trapped, and my swing missed I was at an extreme disadvantage and could only see one way out. I felt more then saw Iria shift her balance, chambering and releasing her uppercut directly towards my unprotected gut. I threw myself back just as it hit, riding the impact as much as I could.

The force ripped through my body driving me back but it did what I needed it to, giving me the additional momentum I needed to tear my foot out from under hers. It hurt like the blazes. But I was free! With my weight flying back I tucked my back in, rolling as I hit the ground and flicking myself back up as i completed the roll, regaining my footing.

Even a light motion made me hiss with pain. My foot felt like it was on fire and my chest was aching with each breath, the punch having lost a lot of force but still containing more than enough to bruise. But, with my guard up I wasn't out yet.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Romily showed off her own experience by leaping back to soften the impact and use Iria's own strength to free herself. Of course it was less than pleasant as the punch left the gladiatrix catching her breath and tearing her foot free left the woman a bit steady. Even if she ignored the pain, it was doubtful that the fighter would be very light on her feet from now on.

The blow sent her opponent rolling backwards and back onto her feet. The fighter had her guard up but she was perhaps not feeling so confident now. Romily tried to fight toe to toe and ended up being the one pushed back. Iria smirked as she basked in the cheers of her fans. She walked slowly towards her opponent. Of course, the fight was not over yet. But with that injured foot, those cat and mouse games would not help her escape the amazon for much longer.

"What? No curtsey?" Iria mocked as she came closer. She opened her attack with a low kick aimed for Romily's thigh or knee. Iria would let the kick turn her and flow into a turn sidekick aimed for the woman's midsection. It was obvious her opponent was trying to buy some time to recover so the amazon would test this guard and wait for it to falter.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:49 pm

My ribs would be ok, as fortunately I had managed to absorb the power enough with my backward flight that while it stung like the blazes I was still ok, quite literally a flesh wound. My foot though... I didn't know how quick I could be on it... I would have to be careful and I certainly didn't want to kick with it for a bit til it stopped aching. I think I was lucky it didn't break!

The pain I could deal with though... I had received worse!.. It was her attitude that I was having the problem with... We were here for the crowd! To give them that show! But for her it was personal, almost like I had killed her kitten! She acted like she wanted to see me fall... See me before her kneeling, at her mercy, and little would give her greater pleasure! What had I done to earn such animosity?

I kept my eyes on her as she came closer, her mocking comment making my skin crawl. "Why? Why are you like this?" I asked, a little planitively. It just wasn't right that anyone could like this. Each time I met someone like this I thought the same thing and it never made sense to me.

However, no answer would mean I would stop and just finish the fight there and then. I had come here for a show, and I could still hear the crowd roaring all around me. Iria's name a solid chant. It seemed that she had brought a lot of fans with her! Her foot whipped out, the low kick lacking any decent range and I moved my leg away. As it turned into a much more powerful kick to my midsection I attempted to grab it, by turning my body to one side diverting the power. Once caught I aimed to deliver a hammer punch to the side before flicking it up (and her hopefully off balance) and spinning away from any counter. I wanted to clip her wings, and going toe to toe didn't appeal to me for the moment. Her strength was incredible, and I was going to be careful, although I certainly wasn't going to pull my punches any more.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Such whining did not belong in the arena. This was about dominance. The crowds wanted that and thus Iria would provide it. Iria was here for the crowds more than Romily ever could if she truly thought this was about just the show and sportsmanship. This was not a show, this was very real and that was why countless aliens pay top credit to get a seat in the stands or take their chance in defeating one of these lovely fighters.

Romily was on the defensive as she easily avoided the low kick and prepared to catch the second attack. The gladiatrix in white wrapped both arms around the leg to keep it from escaping. It was not all surprising as Romily had proven to be able to narrowly graze the amazon's attacks before. But just like before, catching Iria's leg was not going to clip her wings so easily.

Her opponent raised and arm to try and strike the exposed leg but doing so meant holding the limb with only one arm. With only one good leg, Iria hoped she could just muscle free of the grab before the blow could land. With a loud cry, Iria threw herself backwards while twisting her body to rip her leg free of Romily's grasp. From there, she would try to roll back onto her feet before her opponent could hobble or leap at her. It was getting difficult to find an opening with the woman constantly on the defensive and ready to catch her kicks.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 pm

While my block was perfect I just couldn't pivot fast enough to get the punch in, my damaged foot slowing me down. My fist made a loud *SMACK* as it hit into my palm, a sliver of a second after her foot escaped. It seemed my foot was damaged more severely than I thought, if the lance of pain from that small movement was any judge.

This didn't leave me with many options. I could fight defensively, and if i did... I might well win. But such a thing defeated the purpose of the fight. The crowds would get bored, I wouldn't enjoy myself, even Iria (no matter what I thought of her) would likely get frustrated too! This wasn't acceptable in my eyes and no matter what Iria thought this was about, I had my own views and whatever her own twisted views on what a match was about didn't make her right.

Kicking off on my good leg I followed her as she rolled back to her feet and the distance between us disappeared in slow motion to my eyes. As she regained her feet I was close enough and with a cry I bunched my legs and leapt, closing the last few feet, aiming to simply slam her back to the ground where my damaged foot wouldn't hinder me. As I flew I kept my hands out in front, reaching towards her, aiming to keep any punch away - the last thing i needed was a punch with her awesome strength hitting me while i was in the air!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Yanking her foot free ended up turning her back towards her opponent. While this made rolling away easier, it left her in the dark in what Romily was planning next. Iria rolled back onto her feet only to hear the loud cry behind her. While the sound revealed the upcoming attack, there was not enough time to react before she felt her opponent's head and shoulder slam into her lower back.

"Urgh!" The woman's unusual heavy weight sent busty amazon toppling over. She fell face down on the arena floor with a heavy thud. The gladiatrix in black twisted and squirmed on the floor, swinging and arm back to try and clip Romily on the side of the head. Her opponent was laying on top of her lower back with those arms loosely beside her. Taking a hit from behind was annoying enough but she was not about to grapple without facing her opponent. She continues to squirm and strike to turn herself around to face her opponent.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:16 pm

As Iria struggled under my weight I wasted no time and pushed myself up, grasping the back of her tightly braided hair and, using it as a kind of handle proceeded to slam her skull against the ground once, twice, and a third time, each impact drawing a roar from the crowd. I had no intention of knocking her out, as this fight wasn't even close to being ended yet in my book. No matter what Iria fought for I fought for the crowd. I loved the way the called, chanted and screamed as we danced on the Arena floor. I could have won the fight there and then, but that isn't what people came for and I smiled wolfishly, and Idea in my mind.

Those impacts having done their work, leaving her woozy I took the seconds I had and grasped firmly the latex straps holding her top in place with my free hand, tearing each one off so that nothing held her suit together.

The cresendo of noise that arrived as I pulled Iria up by her hair, her top falling down leaving her massive mammaries exposed to the cameras. I could hear the commentators excited voice screaming above the noise and my grin broadened. The act seemed to knock sense back into the gladiatrix and I realised my time was up of having fun with the crowd. I pushed her once, sending her face down into the ground and stepped away, wincing as I did so.

I wondered if I had made a serious mistake as I stepped backwards away from her, the pain in my foot as serious as before. Perhaps I should have ended the fight there as I had no doubt that the way that this woman fought she would be looking for my blood, but I the way the crowd was behaving I had made the right choice.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Her opponent finally had her opportunity and she took it. Iria felt her hair be grabbed and yanked back before her face slammed right into the arena floor. All that strength Romily's dense muscles provided were now rippling through her skull and into the unyielding floor. The amazon groaned in pain on the first impact, her body trembling and still struggling. But the second and third slam left her body limp and her eyes half lidden.

The latex easily ripped apart and soon her tattered outfit remained on the floor as Iria's voluptous form was lifted up to her wobbling knees. Iria moaned weakly, still very much in lala land as her arms remained loose at her sides. The crowds enjoyed the sight of the amazon warrior revealed to all those lustful fans. Her large melons were perfectly formed though one had some slight bruising and was glistening with milk that was released from a previous attack.

Iria's vision was still blurry as the sound of the arena dinned in and out. Her hair was released and she felt a hand push her from behind as the tall woman fell right on her face. "Uhhnnn..." she stirred as the crowds roared for the challenger. Slowly, she got up on unsteady feet. Much like Iria, one did not want to take full blows from Romily. This was perhaps the first gladiatrix to do this much damage in such a short amount of time. The amazon turned to glare at her opponent. Gritting her teeth, the warrior woman charged at Romily wearing only her boots and gloves. Once in range, she threw her body forward to spear Romily in the stomach and send her slamming hard to the ground if she connected.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:36 pm

The roar of the crowd, the scream of the announcer, the look on Iria's face... Ok. So the last one wasn't normally something that I enjoyed but it was most definately worth it. As she stood, topless and still groggy I had to admit Iria was a beautiful female. Her massive globes, even slightly bruised were impressive beyond belief. Faced with those massive tits unleashed I could see why people paid so much to see her fight and fuck!

As the fight wasn't over I had to do that before I could worry about the second part of the Arena. With her charging at me I had plenty of time to prepare myself, although I was a little more limited. I knew I couldn't sidestep, my injured foot not giving my my normal grace. I also didn't want to take the full force of the impact. As she ducked to take me down I allowed myself to fall backwards, lessening the impact from her hit and of my own impact into the ground while I tried to get my foot underneath her, catapulting her off.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next