View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 G36XC, sentient intergalactic pirateship 

Post G36XC, sentient intergalactic pirateship
Name: Juan Cortess
Race: Once human, now living metal
Type: cyborg
Place of Birth: mars colony
Nationality: outlaw
Age: 35 (from his perspective, several hundred years of near light speed travel, not counting warp jumps)
Height: While upright, 6 stories tall but the original crew can detach their human sized bodies.
Weight: 18 tonnes

Eye Color: Metalic grey
Skin Color: a dull grey, but the former crew's bodies appear fair skinned.
Skin Texture: cool, smooth, and hard, but malleable at will.
Hair? short metalic dread locks on the 8 former crew members
Hair Color: black
Body Build: varies
Tail? none
Tail Length: none
Tentacles? Only in the main vessel
Number of Tentacles: unlimited.
Wings? none
Wingspan: none
Wing Color: none
Cock Size: varies
# of Cocks: 8 of former crew members
Fighting Style: heavy bombard cannons for space battle, and hand stunners/blasters for the former crew.
Motivation: plunder, booty, and stealing life force to maintain the former crew.
Psychological Profile: Once honorable space explorers, the fusing of the crew's bodies to the ship has left them in a mental tangle. At any point in time, the Captain (Juan Cortess), mutinous first mate (Pedro Sanches), or on board scientist (Jeremy Fischer) can be in control over the running of the ship and shore party. Thankfully, most functions are maintained by the ship's hyper intelligent AI, which will assume direct control in the event of an emergency. The remaining 5 crew members had their personalities erased in the accident, and react only on instincts (which tend to focus on procreation). Juan maintains much of his former personality, and is not inherently hostile, but recognizes that he only remains in control of the ship as long as he continues to meet the desires of the remaining crew members. Pedro is spiteful of humans who get to live the life he has lost, and goes out of his way to humiliate and harass them. Jeremy is driven by the desire to somehow break his consciousness away from his living hell, and focuses on stealing life energy from humans to save up enough to create an independent body for himself.
Personality: very mixed

Sexual Oddities: If one of the 5 deleted crew members manages to gain control, the entire ship will immediately drop what it was doing and assault the nearest female. The remaining personalities prefer to capture their victims and bring them aboard the main ship, where they have access to tentacles and can properly contain any life energy obtained.
Human Disguise Form? 8 human appearing bodies can detach from the main ship and pose moderately well as humans.
Human Disguise Appearance: The former explorers vary significantly in size and build, but all are reasonably fit, tan or fair skinned, and have short black metalic strands similar to dreadlocks. While they clearly aren't hair at closer inspection, it is the best the ship's morph-ability can do. Cpt Juan covers his left eye with a bandana (it was lost in the fusion, and you can't have a pirate ship without at least 1 eye patch)

Clothing: Anything, but normally dull grey ships uniforms, with holsters for their sidearms.
Special Attributes:
Distinguishing features:

Behavior: Seeking to capture sex slaves to sell offworld, secure life energy, or just give the crew a good time, depending on who is in charge of the ship at the time, the crew of G36XC is always on the lookout for attractive students or ADD agents to capture. As a fugitive ship, G36XC is reluctant to show itself, relying on its cloaking system and ground crew for long range operations.

Capabilities:
Main ship-cloaking field, near instantaneous travel over vast distances, morphing metal (all systems on the ship can alter their shape significantly, as long as there is a sufficient store of life energy. This also permits the repair of otherwise massive hull damage as if it were nothing), Short range crew teleporter, can integrate non-living metal into itself

Crew members- morphing metal (the crew can change shape, but in a far more limited way than the main ship. However, if they are actively linked to another being's life energy, they have much more freedom to change shape) Extreme speed and strength, Ship armor strength skin, Super fast reaction times (while the ship AI is in control). Crew bodies are essentially disposable as long as the main ship has a supply of metal.

Weaknesses: Internal conflict can cause the G36XC to act erratically, and enough brute damage can take it out. There is some potential of cyber threats, but the human/AI interface is so completely unique that no standard virus or hacking attempt would succeed without significant trial and error.

Dislikes: Law enforcement, moral dilemmas

History: The G36XC was originally an exploration vessel, sent out to study distant planets and expand human
knowledge. However, plotting a warp jump to pass through a pulsar somehow fused the ship with its passengers, leaving some of their personalities in tact. Following the transformation, the crew quickly discovered their inability to cooperate made their mission next to impossible. Coupled with a desperate need for life energy to regenerate the ship, the crew decided to turn pirate. Over the next dozen years, the G36XC has roamed the galaxy, capturing civilian and enforcement vessels alike. Generally, the male passengers quickly met their ends in the void of space, while females could expect longer lives of captivity and constant sexual abuse. A few even managed to bargain their way free while Juan was in control and rumor has it that one even tried to join the crew at one point to lure unsuspecting victims. The last event is almost certainly just a rumor.
Miscellaneous:

Last edited by brainpower4 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:00 am

Post Re: G36XC, sentient intergalactic pirateship
Quite the profile here, my friend. -nods-

Just one tiny issue: Monsters can't be from Earth, even if they're former humans, so you'll likely be asked to change that part.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 am

Yeah, it cannot be from Earth.

And moving to space-only. (Since clearly it cannot be on the planet itself.)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:11 am
Profile WWW

I was actually going to see if anyone was interested in playing out an ADD space battle, followed by a crash landing. I'm curious how desperate some of the girls are to "buy" passage off world. Not that Pedro would ever let that happen, he loves to watch the girls squirm and run from all the other monsters.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:38 am
Site Admin

The idea is a good one for a sci-fi story but it just doesn't fit in here. Shorn of the theatrics this is basically an 8 person humanoid gang bang aided by the space age version of Herbie. Sorry, no. Make the character the captain and the crew npc's and the ship less than sentient and you have a bunch of space pirates who do fit the environment.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:54 am

Hmm, sorry to hear that. I'll probably scrap the character then if the concept isn't permitted.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 am
Site Admin

one variation that could work is if the space pirate captain had merged his brain into a non-sentient ship to control it, then he could control the ship's actions from a more understandable aspect and his motivations would make more sense.

So you go something like 'Fred the pirate had his wooden leg shot from under him along with most of his body but the crew managed to preserve his head and keep it frozen cryogenically in a packet of frozen peas. Back at the base Joe the evil scientist henchman wired up Fred's head so he could talk and enjoy the view out of the converted aquarium in which he had been revived. Fred found this rather limiting and his pet goldfish was pretty pissed off too. So Fred told Joe to use his brain in place of the normal control system computer of a spaceship. Joe did this since he was an evil genius and Fred was installed into the spaceship, able to see and hear out of its cameras and microphones, talk out of its speaker system, control its engines, guns by brainwaves and so on.

Over the years this ship was improved with some evil scientific genius type devices making it stronger and faster. Joe (or his descendant depending on the age of this thing) also found a way to create a special room inside the ship equipped with various fiendish devices for raping innocent young women (or guys I suppose but we won't go into that). The devices which could restrain and arouse, massage and penetrate and all that naughty stuff had their sensors wired to the brain so Fred could feel through them as he manipulated said devices to rape captured females of the desirably rapeworthy aspect.'

Something along those lines would fit into this sort of environment without causing a WTF moment and probably have a qeue of victims who wished to be exploited. It would give you some of what you wanted without the rather dubious npc morphing crew but could still have a crew of live npc pirates to assist, and without the leap of faith that a sentient spaceship would sooner mate with a human female than with an oil rig.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 am

I'm not really clear how NPCs are run in the RPs here. Does control of their actions get split between everyone in the thread? Are they just expected to stay out of the fun while the PCs do their thing? I know some of the monsters here are able to summon minions, and I don't really understand the distinction between a manifested shadow creature vs a manifested hunk of the ship's metal vs a living space pirate crew member.

Also, I think you might have overlooked some of the key features of the original design. The idea behind a living ship was that it could grow and change itself by using the life energy of a victim. The growth normally takes the form of tentacles forming from the walls, or from the bodies of the crew members (when they are either in contact with the ship, or already steal life energy). The humanoid bodies are mostly there for trapping victims and for combat RPs. The real meat of the encounters should take place after everyone was teleported back onto the ship and the victim is well under control.

That said, 8 crew members would be a bit much to keep track of. Would the ship with a merged personality controlling it+1 maintenance body be more acceptable?

Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:15 pm

NPC's are run by you - they are simply more background characters - say, your 1st mate bringing someone to the captain - that sort of role. Of course they can be drafted in for whatever is needed - but for the most part thats about it. Its the same when a monster brings in minions - they come in for a purpose and then bimble off again when no longer needed.

I personally would watch those original design aspects - using life energy (we want to live!) trapping (It can make for a boring RP because what do you do when you are already under control and can do nothing) - But I suppose thats just me...

It might help if you visualise a RP based on normal people - as we have no ships around (as far as I know!) - I think you just have your focus on the ship too much, and need to bring it back to the personal touch :)

Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:49 pm
Site Admin

Pretty much what I was implying. The extended reliance on parts of the ship acting as npc's and the motivations of a ship in wanting to rape girls for whatever reason take it out of sync with what tends to happen here. My suggestions, which were just that, were to reduce the npc's to a normal level of existence (crew) and to give a potentially more believable reason for the ship to shag. It's still borderline on whether it has any real long-term playability but with a ship forming an extension of a character with 'human' motivations it does stand a chance.

Of course that might take away your impetus for the idea, in which case I'm sorry but if you'd like to write a story about it I'll certainly put it in the library.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Fair enough. There are plenty of other potential monsters out there. I was just trying to get a better idea of how this board is run.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]