View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Jun Tsukina 

Post Jun Tsukina
Character Information

Name: Jun Tsukina
Alias: Tsuki (what she is most often known by her friends), Kage (her work name)
Former Shokushu Student? No
Former ADD Agent? Yes
Place of Birth: Vanejin VI

Physical Appearance

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 34B
Waist: 20
Hips: 34
Hair Color/Style: Midnight Blue/ Black; Extremely long hair hanging to mid-thigh
Eye Color: Light Green
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin Tone: Very Light Tan
Pubic Hair: Midnight Blue/Black (Shaved)

Physical Description: Tsuki's striking attributes include her unique bright green eyes and her beautiful hair that cascades unrestrained down to the middle of her thighs. She is usually seen wearing the same mesh-mail outfit with red plate armor covering her private areas. Her physique is extremely toned leaving nary an ounce of excess fat on her body.

Distinguishing Features: Tsuki's skin is unmarked by scars or wounds with only the only mark on her body being a tattoo on her left shoulder given by her master after she completed her training signifying her acceptance within the clan.

Virgin: No

Piercing or Tattoos: Tsuki only has one tattoo; the clan marking on her left shoulder.

Family
Spouse/Partner:
Children:
Father: Tatsuki Tsukina (Deceased)
Mother: Leina Tsukina (Deceased)
Brother(s):
Sister(s):
Other Family:

Personality: Tsuki has a somewhat frigid personality. She remains nearly emotionless at all times and has never been seen under any circumstance to drop her mask. Even saying that she is highly competent with nearly any job she undertakes.

Sexuality: Tsuki lives by her own code keeping emotion away from personal encounters as well as she can. As a result she treats sex like a business acting as a competent and highly skilled lover with either sex but taking little satisfaction of her own from normal encounters.

Clothing: Other then her normal mesh-mail suit Tsuki prefers not wearing clothing at all. And as she is normally on her own this is not much of a problem even though she has little problems with others seeing her body; Why, you asK? Simply because if they have bad intentions they won't live long enough to enjoy the sight.

Motivation: Tsuki's main motivation is to build her clan to glory in the wider stage of space.

Special Attributes: Tsuki possesses an amazing silent grace along with near limitless stamina, honed through her years of practice and training. Also as a part of her training she has become immune to aphrodisiacs and poisons through years of taking safe doses of many drugs. Also as a result of the many aphrodisiacs, and the masturbation to train her body that followed, she also possesses an amazing amount of sexual stamina and muscle control.

Weapons of choice: One full length, custom-made katana; one half length, custom-made short sword; two retractable gauntlet blades hidden in the devices on her wrists; and eight kunai with four sheathed on each of her legs at mid thigh.

Fighting Style: Tsuki prefers a stealthy attack to take out her enemies quickly. However, if dragged into a fight she is competent in close and ranged combat.

Capabilities: Other then her proven prowess in close combat, Tsuki has also mastered many of her clan's secret arts. Those who were untaught would liken these to simple ninjitsu however the secret behind them was more mysterious..

Equipment: Other then her weapons and armor Tsuki possesses nothing else but a small one room ship, with only a cockpit along with a small sleeping quarter.

History: As Tsuki speaks nothing of her past with her family little is known about her before her 16th birthday when her parents were killed and she was taking in by the special forces of her clan due to her already impressive physical prowess. In the two years leading up to her 18th birthday Tsuki easily completed the normal training program for the special forces. As her rapid advancement left the elders with nothing to teach her she began to follow her her own training program, building her body to peak perfection and getting ahold of many aphrodisiacs (to build an immunity and provide ample motivation to train her private areas) and poisons (to also build an immunity) to leave her unbeatable by any shadowy methods.

On her 20th birthday Tsuki was met in her secluded training ground by a woman named "Kage", a notorious information dealer wanted by the ADD, who after hearing about the impressive prospect wasting her talents on Earth came to invite her to do something bigger with her life. After conferring with her clan elders on Earth she decided to go with her to improve her skills further. They wished her well on her journey but warned her against contact with the "outsiders", their name for the ADD, as their methods were what had driven the clan into hiding in the first place.

The day of her 23rd birthday Tsuki was called to a meeting with a client, from her constant training. But to her surprise when she arrived there was no client only "Kage" waiting with a melancholy smile on her face. She told Tsuki it was time for her to take over her job as "Kage" , as she was retiring, which she explained to her was an inherited name to those chosen by the former "Kage" and they were to become neutral parties in the chaos throughout the galaxy, only helping those who came to contact them. The former "Kage" gave Tsuki the key card to her ship before wishing her luck and leaving, disappearing into the crowded city. Disgusted with the ADD from the situations they had seen on their travels together, Tsuki did not protest the job being forced onto her and instead just took her new ship and began her journey and work in space...

Last edited by Tsuki on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Post Re: Jun Tsukina
Hope this character works. I'd be happy to hear any feedback/criticisms on her and I hope to RP with some of you soon.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Well, the fact that humans have actual space travel is highly classified... hmm... Might have to think on this one.+

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:58 am
Profile WWW

I can change it a bit if its a big deal. I was just thinking along the lines of a big, powerful clan with connections so maybe they could have found a ship for her.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Yeah, the Outlaws are not a major force capable of just handing out starships... they scavenge and (Sometimes) pillage what they can. Throw in the fact that they were ment to be human females not a part of the ADD or escaped slaves..

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm
Profile WWW

Alright. Just give me a little time and I'll tweak it a bit. I think just a little alterations to the end of the history can fix it.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Perhaps the clan is big by the standards of the outlaws - but still tiny...

Would give you ample fluff oppertunity to your ship! - Give it some personality :)

(also - welcome!)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Well, Madison said it needed a change so I changed it. Not a big deal. I hope the new version of the history fits better.

And thank you for the welcome Momo.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The new version seems to fall afoul of the 'No aliens on Earth' rule.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 am

Ugh... I forgot about that. Rough trying to remember all the rules while keeping to my vision for her character.

EDIT: Alright, this one has to work. Cause I used a story point that other people have used to get their character into space and one that makes sense to get her a ship.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 am

But the ADD has no presense on Earth. And we've made mention of that before on other profiles.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 am
Profile WWW

With absolutely NO presence on Earth, how exactly should I write it if I don't want her to be a former Shokushu student? Cause I'm out of ideas.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 am

Hmm - how about something like :

Tsuki was raised in the traditions of her clan (insert name). The clan was simply a small group of people that had fled the ADD due to their corruption and they bear an abiding grudge against them.

The that end, the leaders firstborn daughter (you!) has been trained to (do stuff! give goals!) To this end they have scavenged together her equipment and ships from stealing from the ADD. They have been watching them for a while and have learnt about how they operate..

[please bear in mind i have no experiance with the outlaws so i could be wrong here! - but feel free to expand and alter! - its just what i came up with)

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks for the input Momo. It gave me an idea for something I THINK will work.

No ADD on Earth, No Aliens on Earth, just an information dealer/mercenary already established in space with a ship looking for a protege.

If that ones out i'm seriously out of ideas.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Sounds like Outlaws are the descendants of ADD or escaped slaves rather than such themselves, though don't quote me on that. It might be best to shade the actual origins of an Outlaw character in ambiguity, taking it for granted that there are a number of humans who (somehow!) inhabit Space and conduct their activities outside of the bounds of Earth, or its relationship with Shokushu. Other than that, I like the overall bones of the profile, and I hope it can be worked to be acceptable.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next