View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Fear ye Agents and despair, Grosque has come. 

Post Fear ye Agents and despair, Grosque has come.
Name: Grosque
Height: 5'8" sittind down, 7' standing up
Weight: 800lbs
Eye Color: Bulbous dark red irises with large slitted pupils
Skin Color: Dark green
Skin Texture: His skin has a softness like that of yeasty dough. All fat and covered with a thick layer of grease and several worts.
Hair? No
Body Build: Fat Fuck
Tail? Yes
Tail Length: 4' at rest, can extend up to 9'
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: 8
Wings? No
Cock Size: 14" long, 2" wide
# of Cocks: 2
Fighting Style: Is that even a question? Grosque is not one to do any sort of fighting himself. He would rather let his flunkies do his dirty work. When he takes the occasional sabbatical to Shokushu, he brings numerous equipment and robotic helpers to catch his victims.
Motivation: He just wants to fuck.
Psychological Profile: A desire for his own pleasure dominates his mind. As well as the desire to dominate his victims. His desire for pleasure is as big and bloated as his body and he will go through any means to get it. This includes making shady deals, using his influence within the Alliance, bribes, falsifying records, blackmail, manipulation, torture and murder. His passion for domination is second only to his lust for pleasure, making him sadistic and cruel in the treatment of those under him, especially the slaves the Alliance traffics in. He is well aware of how he is seen in the eyes of the humanoid slaves which he so richly enjoys using, and it is one of his greatest pleasures.
Personality: Crude and unrefined, though cunning and intelligent. He has a sharp mind for tactics and espionage. Uncaring about the wellfare of others, unless they are a slave he hasn't finished amusing himself with. He is often derrogatory and insulting and made arrogant by the fact that he has yet to taste the bitterness of defeat.
Sexual Oddities: Humiliation is a powerful voice in almost everything he does. It comes to him so naturally that he would consider writing about it, if he wasn't obsessed with his own pleasure. He has habits that can easily qualify as disgusting, as he once licked up a petrified slave girls urine after wetting herself before him (Note: This is only to emphasize how disgusting he is, there will be no potty stuff PERIOD). Since his tongue can reach farther, he often uses it instead of his arms, and there is no part of the female anatomy he is afraid to go with it. He can control the position of his cocks to a degree, such as only letting only one out a time and which direction they point. However, they are firmly locked in a : position at their base.
Human Disguise Form? No
Distinguishing features: 4' long tongue, several spike like protrusions on the heads of his tentacles, a third cock concealed in his tail. He also has a deep guttural laugh which can often be heard when he's having his way with a human female.
Behavior: Gluttonous and hedonistic. He does what he wants and he says what he wants. When he is not reluctantly busy with his work for the Archanius Alliance (and even when he is sometimes), his only real pursuit in life is seeking out his own pleasure. When in the presence of those who command respect from him, he will act in a manner that is the closest he can get to "proper". Manners themselves are virtually unknown to him. If it gives him even the slightest bit of pleasure or amusement, he will make his victims do the most degrading of things. When he is not having his way with a female, he's stuffing his face, sometimes both at once. It would not be an uncommon site to see him being serviced while digging into a flank of meat. He is often derrogatory and sexist, as he sees women as nothing more than throwaway playthings.
Capabilities: The phallus in his tail is capable of emiting several unique pheromones with varying effects. More often than not these effects have included great sexual arousal, physical attraction to him, feelings of shame, and a combination fo the former two while still having a clear understanding of the circumstances.
Weaknesses: His mobility is almost none existant, add to that his enormous bulk and he makes a very easy target. He's also a marshmellow, very susceptible to a good pummeling. While usually prone to public displays, he will sometimes take his victims to a private area such as a bath. Cut off from his flunkies he far more vulnerable to attack.
Dislikes: Work. Work that isn't entertaining. Having to work to catch his victims.
History: Grosque is the son of an overseer in charge of shipping out the slaves sold at auction. Grosque had been in exile becuase of his lust for females outside of his race, which his people consider perversion and a taboo. He didn't have much luck finding a stable living in other parts of the galaxy, as most every other species found him to be revolting in his own right.

Eventually he ran into his father. While not overjoyed to see his son under such circumstances, he was still happy, and brought him under the umbrella of the Archanius Alliance. From then on he lead a rather tedious life, and performed a thankless job filling out paperwork and taking a slave when he could afford to use one for a while.

That all changed when the outpost he worked on was raided by a large ADD taskforce. The majority of the officers on the outpost were killed shortly after the battle began, sending the Alliance forces into chaos. Taking the command codes off of the body of the officer in charge, Grosque reastablished a command structure and through quick wit and superior tactics thwarted the assault.

Defeating an ADD task force while outnumbered and outgunned earned him some favor with the Alliance. He was promoted to the rank of corporal and given a commision of his own. Had his revolting countenance not hindered him, he would have been ranked a full officer. So to feed his growing ego, he gave himself the title of "Regional Supervisor". While he has held command for several decades, he has yet to advance further in rank, though his influence has grown throughout the Alliance since then.

Pictures: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/112 ... ings-fella

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Nice!!! I can't wait to see his first encounter with an Agent *giggles*

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:58 am

oh the fun....we will have to work out how you got Cassie all tied up!

let the fun begin.

Cassie

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:44 pm
Profile WWW

Disgusting, Vile, Degrading, Grotesque... a great character.

I can't wait to be cap-um...I mean..someone else being captured. 8)

If you want to RP, just PM me. See?

Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:10 am

It's belated but thank you, all of you ladies. Without your support Grosque would never have come into being here at Shokushu. Out of the few replies to the thread explaining his concept, most them weren't exactly encouraging. But input from other avenues, (PMs, IRC) did alot help.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:28 am
Profile YIM

very nice. but this is one martial artist who won't go down so easily. maybe if you convince me to do so, i will, but.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 am

Even a skilled martial artist is susceptible to overwhelming odds AKA a large horde of faceless grunts. And that's how he'd capture you.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Fear ye Agents and despair, Grosque has come.
Now, that's another prime example of a classic monster. =D>

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:25 pm

it is indeed! I would like to be captured by him perhaps! Send me a PM if you are interested

Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:19 pm

We keeping missing each other on mIRC. Maybe we can set up an rp here?

Devon

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]