View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Something mystical straight from Japanese lore... 

Post Something mystical straight from Japanese lore...
Introducing...

---

Name: Tama / Kojiro Hayabusa
Race: Demonic Tanuki(Raccoon Dog)
Type: Shapeshifting Sex-Crazed Demon
Place of Birth: An alternate dimension where sex is most prevailent!
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 5 foot even / 5'11"
Weight: 600 to 800 lbs / 180 lbs.
Eye Color: Crimson Red / Gentle Ocean Blue
Skin Color: Crimson Red / Peach(like a normal human's skin)
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair? Does fur count? Then yes, lots of it all over his natural form.
Hair Color: Dark brown/black
Body Build: Even though he is short in his natural form, he's festively plump like a normal raccoon-like animal. So he's got a very corpulent appearance.
Tail? Yes, an extremely long one, at that. And it's also striped like a normal raccoon's tail!
Tail Length: At least 8 feet or longer.
Cock Size: It's normal... like around 8 inches. But he's a tanuki... so he can will it's size to be even bigger due to the magical power contained within his scrotum! Ah, big balls!
# of Cocks: He could have as many as he likes through the magical power of his monster nutsac. But he normally only sports 1 at his groin!
Fighting Style: Normally he's rather lazy about his approach, attempting to find a snack in a kitchen or somewhere or scrounging through various things through trash cans within a girl's dorm room, bathroom, the campus cafeteria, locker room, etc.

An actual fighting style... he will use the magical power of his massive nuts to help propel him to properly ensnare his victim. He can will each part of his body to do a variety of things.

Further explanation will come soon!
Motivation: Let's see, normally if a target is curious of him usually triggers his motivation. And then he wants to seek to play with a potential victim.

He is attracted to those that are curious to his magical natural. So they tend to motivate him more than those who are unwilling, fighter-types.
Personality: He likes treasures, shiny things, anything he can get his paws upon that is intricate. Basically he is greedy and wants jewels, necklaces, anything that sparkles. Also he is very hungry so he sneaks to get snacks... almost any type of food is good. Even a carcass of a animal.
Sexual Oddities: His enormous nutsac is his most standout of all possible oddities in his natural form.
Human Disguise Form? He appears as a young blonde headed adventurer. So yes, he has one.
Human Disguise Appearance: He looks like this here.
Clothing: Only in his human form and he wears exactly that in the picture.
Special Attributes: Nothing really distinguishing other than the fact that he appears as a normal raccoon in his natural form. So people won't be too alarmed.
Distinguishing features: Only his nutsac is ginormous and not only can contain a huge volley of his demon seed. But it also holds all his powers to shapeshift to almost anything and everything he deems useful.
Behavior: Scavenger-like, sniffing around and poking his nose in various spots. His potential spots where he'll frequent alot are locker rooms, dorm rooms, etc.

His behavior is adventurous as he is an explorer. And he's here to discover stuff. But he is a greedy fellow who likes shiny stuff. So he's kinda piggish at trying to own all treasure-like stuff. Even fake "plastic" jewelry might spark interest in him!
Capabilities: There is no limit to what he can shapeshift into through the powers of his mighty nutsac. A rug, a carpet, a side table, a TV remote, a statue of a tanuki, a wheel on a car, etc.

Almost anything he can shapeshift into can be useful in what he seeks to achieve.
Weaknesses: He has no real apparent weakness but if you use anything based on logic like telling him "No, stealing is wrong. You shouldn't take that." It would obviously hit him into his gut and he'll be weakened due to that obviously simple logic.
Likes: Females, the smell of a woman in heat, shiny things, scavenging for more treasures to add to his hoard, and shapeshifting!
Dislikes: Being told not to take things, being told he is "bad" for stealing.
History: Tama is a demonic tanuki that served as a pet for one of the great demon lords within an alternate dimension where sex was most prevailent. It was basically a "sex pleasure world" where it was an integral part of daily life. He lived a charmed life throughout his period of being in his home dimension.

Then one day a young man by the name of Kojiro Hayabusa uttered an incantation to summon a demon-like entity from this alternate dimension. And Tama was immediately swallowed up through a portal, crying out to his master, as he was sent spiraling between dimensions before finding himself in the normal dimension where life was very different from his own charmed life.

Once he laid eyes upon Kojiro... he attempted to reason with him. The two held a lengthy discussion. And soon they came to a conclusion that if Tama were to make Kojiro into a expert treasure hunter... then he'd allow Tama to use his form to achieve whatever he wishes.

Of course, bargaining with a demon could have it's prices. And Kojiro didn't realize till it was too late that this demon wanted his form. But not in the way Kojiro expected it to be. As Tama took full control of his body, essence, soul, and mind. Theoretically killing Kojiro in the process of the "demonic possession" process.

Now Tama. as Kojiro, was able to sneak his way onboard a ship going off to Shokushu Campus after reading some documents on what this supposed campus offered. The demon tanuki thought this would be a potential chance to explore. But also be able to sate some deep urges, as well.

And soon he finds himself within the forested area of the Campus grounds. He hopes to make his presence known, felt, then forgotten. Only to be able to strike again in the future.

Miscellaneous: So there we have it... an alt monster for me. I ain't gonna change names and use a ton of identities and confuse a mass of people with tons of different names. So I'll just stick with this name if I were to make a new monster char.

And there you have it.

And if you ever read anything about Japanese mythology and lore and studied on tanukis. You would understand that they are mystical creatures who can shapeshift through magic in their humongous nutsacs. Yes, these fellows have huge nuts, rotund bodies, and are fuzzy and adorable. And they look so sweet and innocent at first... hehe.

So that might be an unusual advantage for Tama!

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:30 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Something mystical straight from Japanese lore...
Prof. Montclair's face was twisted in a frown. A creature most foul and hateful, by his own standards, had made its presence felt on the Plain. A quick probe into its mind deepened his expression when what drove the creature became apparent.

But it was a new neighbor nevertheless. And in the Savant's view of the world, it meant either a new ally with invaluable aid.

Or an annoyance, better disposed off.

(A comic-relief character driven by a very unique trait. Very unique. I applaud you. =D>)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:54 am

Oh, such a cute lil ole coon, Jus like they got at home. Maybe he can come out 'n play sumtime...they are jus soooo adorable. Kinda like lil people. hmmmm....woudl yah like sum Jam? :D

my....is that lil ole me in those pictures...what are you doing to me? now that wouldn't be nice. you really shouldn't draw bad pictures like that. :oops:

Cassie

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

"awww he's so cute!" Leon grinned reaching out to pet the newcomer. Bella immedietly grabbed his wrist.

"be carefull damn it, not everything cute is safe"

"Aww come on Sis..." He whined.

"...if you get poisoned its not my fault..." turns away.

(talk about having nuts. A very unique character. hope to see you around the camous)

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]