View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Savant Magadon, Nal'senshi 

Post Savant Magadon, Nal'senshi
(Had more ideas, some out of necessity, others to clean stuff up about Mags...)

Monster Bio/Profile

Name: Savant Magadon or Prof. Anthony Blake Montclair

Race: Nal’senshi, colloquially called ‘dream eaters’, singularly called Nal

Place of Birth: The Outer Planes

Age: 23750 years by human measurement roughly since he gained consciousness.

Height: 7 feet in his natural form, 6 feet as a human

Weight: His mass is immeasurable by human scales

Eye Color: Golden and pupil-less through the ‘eyeholes’

Skin Color: coated in black inky substance, the area of the head is surrounded by a porcelain skull mask

Skin Texture: Like wet beach sand running from your fingers. His ‘face’ is the only truly solid part of his, though he does truly take corporeal form when ‘tutoring’ his students.

Hair Color: As a human, his ebony hair’s so straight it falls and meets his lower back, if you could get him to untie it. As a Nal, he has none.

Body Build: tall and wiry, able to dwarf rooms with his abilities

Number of Tentacles: 12 but is able to adjust the number just in case his subject requires more restraint, at the cost of each tendril's weakened animation.

Cock Size: 13"

# of Cocks: 1, though he has the ability to form four combined tendrils into one such organ.

Fighting Style: A master of slender scimitars, he wields these weapons with fluidity, grace and inhuman perfection. Adding to his artistry of the blade, the Nal’s mysterious power gives him an edge usually seen in fantasy novels and such. Both scimitars take the form of Prof. Montclair's silver-filigreed walking stick and favored florid pink umbrella.

Motivation: Aside from the task which all Nal'senshi have inherited at the time of the race's creation, knowledge and sustenance, for it is a Nal’s nature to learn, to observe, to feed. It is these reasons that have guided him to join Shokoshu High as its new substitute 'history professor'.

Personality: Masquerading as a teacher, he takes on a calm yet eloquent approach to interactions with students and staff. He is quite polite, an important trait that he enjoys maintaining both as a human and as a monster. But he can be most arrogant about his expertise in the chosen field, making him quite dominant and forceful when the occasion calls for it. His natural curiosity translates well into his human form, though it makes him demanding and forceful if he doesn't get his way immediately.

Part of this monster's cover is of his eccentric and childish tendencies. Meaning he gets rather cross when a student adds something to a discussion he was supposed to tell his pupils about, making him almost immediately vacate the room in a huff. He also tends to have a very glazed look about his face (donuts seem smarter) and his chronic lateness (5-45 minutes late for every 1 hour session).

Sexual Oddities: Fond of domination, spanking, bondage, particularly forcing his victims on all fours.

Human Appearance: Scholar, student, and sadist.

Clothing: In his daylight hours, he wears a simple black suit with a red tie, covered by a long coat of some thin material that flows like water. As a Child of the Void, he wears a long kilt of artificial dreamstuff ‘round his shadowy scarecrow-like form… Also, he always carries with him a silver pocket watch that ticks and ticks but whose hands never move.

Behavior: Most people would dismiss Prof. Montclair, or Sir Anthony, as a flighty, head-in-the-clouds idealist whose only purpose in life is to sit in his messy room, reading books. But his students know he’s a dedicated, passionate though moon-faced, forgetful and eccentric professor with periodic bouts of arrogance and childishness, capable of rousing his students’ interest without them even knowing it. But when the school empties of life, when the night fills him with dreaded and wondrous powers, he becomes the silent and inhuman Savant, interested only in his studies, experiments… And pleasures.

Capabilities: As of yet, unknown. The Nal’senshi, while evil, choose to observe other races from their dark home plane. This being the case, it is rare to see any of their species in any kind of action, using the unique magic found only in dreams. Or nightmares.

This Savant differs from the rest not because of a lack of a tongue (the Nal'senshi don't need them), but because of an ink-like liquid that drips from the mask's mouth that takes any form and length he pleases.

Weaknesses: Some species of Nal’senshi are known to use phylactery to sustain their physical forms in the Plane, our world, while drawing on the unique energy of the Void, their home plane, though it is unknown if the Savants (Montclair’s species) utilize these artifacts. Also, there are rumors circulating in the scholarly circles aware of their existence that the Nal'senshi myth of creation is tied to their 'Final End'.

In his human form, Magadon, by dint of the worst luck in the universe, has a tendency of comedic clumsiness. Every so often, the good professor falls victim to wet floors, open windows, lamp posts, rakes and a whole host of other items asides. Yes, it annoys him greatly. Also, he appears to have a fondness for Planar knick-knacks and culture, such as folding scooters, fuzzy slippers, classic rock, E-Bay and a whole host of others that have yet to be shown.

Uncommon but not unusual among his brethren, for aside from being something of a libertine and a hedonist, Magadon is susceptible to bouts of nostalgia, the closest thing to sentimentality a race of ancient night-watchers can feel.

Likes: Many of his favorite pass-the-times and little things are very recent discoveries. He has developed a fondness for green tea. Cold and starless nights are a most natural time for him, the color of the sky reminding him of his Home, had it not been for the stars dotting it. The feel of warm wet flesh under his hands, against his body or plunging into it accompanied by a young woman’s pained moans of bliss followed by the uncontrollable squirming of pleasure are the reason why he loves discipling them so. Lastly, Planar culture, particularly the Legends of the Five Rings role-playing game, Yoko Kanno and Spongebob Squarepants are always interesting diversions. He also loves the word 'detention' to the point where he spasms just letting the word slip from his tongue.

Dislikes: There aren’t many things that a Nal’senshi on our dimension could hate, but if there are, it would stand no chance against their arca-psionic might. An odd note is that they are territorial creatures, sharing only when there is benefit to be had by all parties. They also can't seem to tolerate bright colors or over-exposure to sunlight or bright starry nights, hence the umbrella in any condition, powerful protective enchantments wound into the tool (though why it's pink is still up to debate). Another method of driving them away would be linked to certain relics from old civilizations but that may only serve to 'excite' them. Magadon also appears to be unable to stand, most John Travolta movies (Face/Off and Hairspray are surprisingly good movies) and breeds of dogs often referred to as 'toy breeds'. He has made his peace with Rick Astley.

Since the beginning of despair, of loss, they were there... Living in the deepest part of the collective subconscious of humanity... Feeding off their emotions, their losses, their heartaches, their pain... They are the Nal'senshi...

(Hey, all. :) I'm an old hand at RP but new here... This is my edited profile, courtesy of the lovely ladies Demon_rose and CMS...)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 am, edited 32 times in total.

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:19 am

welcome... though I'm not sure you're allowed to actually BE a teacher; just take the shape of one to fufill your needs so you may want to change that... anyway ever need a girl(or partner monster for a group of girls,or heck i'm not opposed to doing both at once) just PM me I'm sure we can work something out :wink:

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:44 am

welcome... though I'm not sure you're allowed to actually BE a teacher; just take the shape of one to fufill your needs so you may want to change that... anyway ever need a girl(or partner monster for a group of girls,or heck i'm not opposed to doing both at once) just PM me I'm sure we can work something out :wink:

i'll fix it later...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:59 am

Welcome! I believe according to board policy, though, your pictures can't be more than 600 pixels wide. You should reduce them a bit.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:29 pm

Welcome! I believe according to board policy, though, your pictures can't be more than 600 pixels wide. You should reduce them a bit.

sorry... still a newbie when it comes to computer functions...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:24 am

Anyway, you ought to do well here. Welcome.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:47 pm
Profile YIM

Yep... It's me... Apparently, due to my long absence, I cannot edit my own posts anymore... Ah, well...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Wed May 21, 2008 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:52 pm

You should be able to edit posts...I think? O_o
(I mean, I can edit posts, but them I'm a moderator, I can edit anyone's posts...)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:17 pm

All in all you have a wonderful profile and I'd love to rp with you anytime (when I get some bloody time *Shakes fist at work and university*) According to the rules you cannot be a "registered" teacher, but if that's how you prefer to take your student's by all means use the facade as a lure (but only a lure). Other than that your profile looks fantastic.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:12 am

Thanks everyone... And Christine, I'm still trying to change it so that I can add the re-writes... He'll be a tutor...

Last thought... Those who are aware of the Nal'senshi say that there are supposed to be clues that may bring about the entire race's downfall in their myths of creation...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:53 am

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:40 pm

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:52 pm

As I said darling, looks wonderful to me <3 Welcome back.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:13 am

As I said darling, looks wonderful to me <3 Welcome back.

Thank you. XD

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:19 am

Welcome back after your long absence....everything looks wonderful....very thoughtful background.

Cassie

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next