View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Alucard 

Post Alucard
Name: Alucard
Age: Unknown; even Alucard's not exactly sure how old it is.
Race: Alucard appears to be a unique creature.
Height: Sixteen feet, with a shoulder height of eight feet
Weight: Hard to properly determine, due to Alucard's extradimensional nature.
Eye Color: Yellow. The whole eye. No visible pupils or whites.
Hair Color: No hair.
Skin Color: Granite grey.

Eating: Alucard is incapable of properly digesting food; instead it uses tendrils inside its body to absorb energy from various sources. One such source is the orgasm of a humanoid female. It therefore sees women as a food source and nothing more, although it does enjoy their appearance as much as the next monster, but in the way that a person enjoys the appearance of food.

Abilities: Alucard is capable of near-invisibility by camouflaging itself to blend in with its environment. It can also produce markings on itself, or change the texture of its apparently-impenetrable skin. At times, the alien seems to be free from the confines of gravity, as it can stand on a ceiling as easily as a floor. In fact, when Alucard sleeps, it often rises a few inches off the floor. Alucard is capable of parroting any sound it hears, and, provided it hears enough from a person, can perfectly mimic his or her voice. Alucard thus speaks in a medley of hundreds of different voices, blending them together into a very eerie unison.

History: Alucard has a long past of seeking out and "devouring" women on many planets. One day, during its travels, the alien came to learn about Shokushu. Alucard was happy to learn that monsters were actively encouraged to partake of the student population. After proving to the administration that its ingestion of females would leave them unharmed, Alucard was admitted to Shokushu.

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Sent you back a PM. hmmmm, sucks energy.....hmmmm....seems that the count might have fun seeing how long Cassie could provide a good meal befreo she passes out....without ever lifting a finger himself..... :wink:

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 06, 2007 2:10 am
Profile WWW

Hey, he knows how hard it can be with my characters.

Sun May 06, 2007 2:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

I forgot. Alucard's skin texture visually reminds one of a sack stuffed full of marbles. Alucard has mild weather control, high resistance to extremes in temperature, pressure, magic, and other such li'l' nasties.

Also, an old favorite, Alucard is fully capable of short-circuiting the victim's memories of the entire encounter.

Sun May 06, 2007 6:58 am
Profile YIM

Wed May 23, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM

That's a great question. The way I imagine it, Alucard has a vaguely humanoid shape, but its head is way too large to be in proportion, and either its arms are too long or its legs are too short to be the same proportion as a human's. Of course, they're all the wrong size. No human has eight-foot arms, four-feet legs, and an eight-foot head. Alucard's half as wide as it is tall, even the head.

Shapes on the head are rounder, where shapes on the body are closer to squares and rectangles.

More of Alucard's head is at the front of its body than at the back.

Wed May 23, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Something a student said to me made me realize an important detail I left out...

Alucard is much larger on the inside than on the outside. Even though Alucard's head is eight feet high, and only half of its head is devoted to mouth, a human woman is capable of standing inside. Even though Alucard's chest width is six feet, it can hold over twenty women inside its chambers without any bloating.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 am
Profile YIM

So you got that Doctor Who Tardis thing going for you

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:20 am
Profile WWW

...Never really thought about it that way, but yes.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]