View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Tantrica, Sexual Energy Channeler 

Post Tantrica, Sexual Energy Channeler
Hi! Whisperer/Spectre/Vorgamnon/Cynthia here (whew, that's getting quite long). Here is the agent I've been working on. Let me know what you think!

Agent Code Name: Tantrica.

Place of Birth: Haven (Independent human colony)

Former Shokushu Student? No.

Hair Color: Lime green.

Eye Color: Gold.

Skin Tone: Fair.

Pubic Hair: None.

Distinguishing features: Waist length lime green hair, gold eyes.

Height: 5ft. 6in.

Weight: 123lbs.

Bust: 34in.

Waist: 22in.

Hips: 36in.

Virgin? No.

Piercing or Tattoos: None.

Language: Intergalactic Common, English.

Background: Shaylene was born on the independent colony of Haven. Primarily a community of escaped slaves, Haven is a bastion of freedom in the galaxy. Her mother was a former 'enhanced' slave, genetically altered for greater appeal to her former master. Shaylene inherited some of these alterations, specifically her unusual coloring, lack of pubic hair and extremely sensitive breasts. Shaylene never knew her father and her mother would never speak of him save to say that he was 'gone before she was born.'

History: Shaylene grew up under the shadow of the constant fear of slave raiders. Haven was relatively little known, but every now and then some slaver would find it and make an attempt at an easy score. Most of the populous would hide in secret caverns while some of the more aggressive or powerful residents tried to fend off the attack. Often the defenders paid with their lives or freedom, but their sacrifices saved the community as a whole.

One of the more successful defenders was a mistress of sexual energy channeling. The woman survived through dozens of raids, single-handedly killing scores of slavers. Shaylene looked up to her greatly; practically worshiped her. When Shaylene was 18 she sought out the woman who accepted her as an apprentice. For nearly three years she trained, learning to give and receive sexual pleasure and more importantly to detect, store and channel the energy released by orgasm. Then one day the unthinkable happened. Shaylene's mentor was killed in a raid and Shaylene herself was captured.

As luck would have it, the slavers that caught Shaylene were due to pick up a shipment from Shokushu, but were intercepted by an ADD blockade. Though she was not a student, Shaylene was given the same choice as the rest of the rescued girls. She eagerly joined the anti-slaver organization.

Psychological Profile: Due to her genetic heritage and her intense sexual training, Shaylene/Tantrica borders on nymphomania. She has relatively good control of her exceptional libido, but may slip from time to time. Otherwise, she is a relatively well adjusted, confident and driven young woman. Her one real psychological weakness is a fear of not being able to protect someone important to her, so she tries to remain detached (even when she's trying to seduce the other agents ;)).

Personality: Generally friendly and outgoing but can seem distant at times. When it comes to sex, she's very forward and open and will often pursue members of either sex doggedly, though she would never force herself on someone.

Behavior: When forced into a sexual encounter with a monster, her demeanor might be misconstrued as 'eager.' In actuality, she's trying to 'charge up' by making her opponent orgasm before she does. Once she has some sexual energy stored, she will use her enhanced abilities to try to escape from and/or capture the creature.

Activities: Sex, SEC training, martial arts training, seducing fellow agents (or just about any potentially receptive sentient, really).

Magic/Special Powers: Sexual energy channeling (SEC): this discipline is sometimes mistakenly called tantric sex, but though it has some similarities to that earth practice, it is more advanced and is better understood on a scientific level. When a being reaches sexual climax, its body releases an special type of energy. With training and practice another being can learn to capture and harness this energy, storing it until they are ready to channel it into a wide variety of effects: from simple healing to enhanced strength, endurance and agility to biological energy blasts. Currently, Tantrica is an accomplished novice at this discipline, able to store about three 'orgasms' worth of sexual energy.

Capabilities: When 'charged' Tantrica has almost supernatural strength, agility and endurance. She can run in excess of 50mph and make great leaps up to five times the distance of human norms. The power drains fairly quickly, however making extended use of these abilities inadvisable. Generally speaking every ten minutes of enhanced abilities or running speed uses 1 'orgasm' of energy. Similarly, 10 leaps use about the same amount. Once she expends her stored energy, she is reduced to normal human status, though on the higher end.

Tantrica can also channel stored energy into healing. Assuming she is still conscious, she can heal all non-fatal injuries with 1 'orgasm' of energy. Simple cuts and bruises take very little energy to repair, but add up over time.

Bio-energy blasts are Tantrica's flashiest and most draining abilities. Each one has the power and range of high-powered handgun but costs fully half an 'orgasms' worth of energy. She uses them very sparingly.

Weapons of choice: Electro-batons (basically just high tech clubs capable of delivering varying degrees of electric shock), Automatic pistols.

Equipment: Basic field kit and whatever mission specific equipment that is assigned

Fighting style: Prefers close combat with her electro-batons or unarmed. She's really only a novice fighter, only made dangerous when she's charged with sexual energy. Once she's used that up, she'll be easily bested.

Motivation: Fighting slavers so that her home might be safe from them some day.

Special Attributes: Due to her SEC training, aphrodisiacs have little effect on her. In effect, she's already constantly horny and has learned to control that to a great degree. Also due to SEC training, Tantrica has considerable ability to resist forced orgasm, being able to hold out longer than most agents.

Weaknesses: Her focus on absorbing sexual energy means she has to be receptive to sex. Thus, she is easily stimulated (though not necessarily easy to overwhelm with stimulation). Her breasts are especially sensitive - to the point that she can achieve orgasm through breast play alone (though that will take an awful lot if she is resisting). She looses sexual energy though orgasm (just like most beings), so making her cum, while difficult to do, makes her weaker.

Ship/Vehicle: None of her own, she uses whatever transport is assigned to her.

Note: The idea behind Sexual energy channeling is based loosely on an old Dark Horse Comics miniseries called Sex Warrior, in which I believe the discipline was called tantrology.

Images: These images are all of a character called C.C. from Code Geass, which is an anime I'm not familiar with (yes I'm horribly behind times). However, they're almost perfect for Tantrica, physically.

First, perhaps a bit of 'candid photography' *nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!*

Since joining the ADD, Tantrica has discovered a love of pizza (one of the few things I discovered about C.C. and just thought it would be a perfect addition).

Daily SEC training:

Not-so-candid, yet much more revealing photography

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Post Re: Tantrica, Sexual Energy Channeler
I rather like her I must admit! - Just a few quick questions/ponders! :D

1 - To charge her up, I the orgasms must come from another being? Does it matter what sex that being is?
2 - Will certain monsters orgasm have different effects/different quirks on her ability or is an orgasm an orgasm?
3 - Is there any affect/quirk from when she comes?
4 - Why is her hair green? :D

God I sometimes think I think too much :(

Last edited by Momo on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Pretty original. I like her.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm
Profile YIM

Momo wrote:
I rather like her I must admit! - Just a few quick questions/ponders! :D

1 - To charge her up, I the orgasms must come from another being? Does it matter what sex that being is?

Yep, the energy must come from an outside source with whom she is directly engaged in a sexual act. No, it doesn't matter what sex her partner is as long as it is a living creature experiencing a 'natural' orgasm.

Momo wrote:
2 - Will certain monsters orgasm have different effects/different quirks on her ability or is an orgasm an orgasm?

For the most part, I was thinking that an orgasm would be an orgasm, but I wouldn't be against things working differently now and then, especially is a player has an interesting idea (or if I get an interesting idea from reading their profile). Note I'm not just reserving this for monsters - other human females or SFAs might have unusual effects, too, if they have powers or abilities of their own.

Momo wrote:
3 - Is there any affect/quirk from when she comes?

If she's charged, she loses 1 orgasm of energy, though she never goes below zero. If she's at zero then she suffers the usual fatigue from an orgasm - it is a powerful depressant after all. Obviously, she can be rendered unconscious if she's forced to endure too many, but if she is conscious when her attacker (or partner) comes, she will be able to absorb energy and regain much of her lost stamina as well as access to her powers. Otherwise, no I don't think their will be any special effects, besides the regular screams and possible gushing fluids. ;)

Momo wrote:
4 - Why is her hair green? :D

The short answer is: because I like it. :P IC it is something she inherited from her mother, whose former owner apparently preferred green hair, gold eyes a lack of pubic hair and sensitive breasts along with a tendency toward nymphomania. ;)

Momo wrote:
God I sometimes think I think too much :(

I know all about thinking too much; that's why I sometimes have trouble sleeping at night. Those were all good questions. I hope I answered them adequately. I will probably edit her profile in the future to reflect some of this information as it will be good for potential partners to know.

EDIT: Eep! Almost forgot to thank both you and niellwyn for the feedback. It's appreciated! :D

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Just wanted to welcome you to ADD! It is good to have you on our team. And looks like she is a fun character! Enjoy your time in the Directorate!

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 am

Thanks, gorgeous!

*gently brushes a lock of Minerva's hair back*

Maybe we can get together for some fun later. ;)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:29 am

*salutes respectivly* Welcome to the ADD. I look forword to seeing you as a new comrad!! Looks like fun and amazing character who should fit in nicely!! P.s I like pizza too :p

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Ooh, aren't you cute! *tugs one of Nail's horns playfully*

We should all get together for a pizza party and get to know one another. *Puts arms on Minerva and Nail's shoulders and leads them toward her quarters*

(OOC: Thanks, Nail!)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Interesting. Hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]