View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 I Do? (Clarice) 

Post I Do? (Clarice)
The past few months have been difficult for the young witch. With her lover bound to her mistress, both of them were now trapped in Natsuki's web. Neither could rise up a will to fight when they knew it would cause great harm to the other. Kanoe had long since been reduced to a servant and slave but now her lover was following suite. The effects were showing as Claire kept her distance from her, doing the required duties of servitude then disappearing to do something else away from her. They were bonded as mistress and servant but they have never been further apart.

Kanoe was not empathic at all. She was never one to deal with feelings. After meeting Claire, her feelings could never been held back or suppressed. As her lover moved further away, the witch found herself longing for contact of any kind. Some apprentices and new students occasionally satisfied her lusts but it did little satisfying her other needs. She was never skilled at showing or speaking how she feels but she knew her lover needed to know she was still there before it was too late.

Preparation was a bit easier than expected. The past couple of weeks, Claire was hardly in the room. The woman claimed it was Prefect duties which might be true but she doubt it. It did give her the necessary time to get everything ready. Though the woman was hardly in the room, the mystic still did her servant duties and prepared dinner before she usually got back from classes. This time she took the demerits in order to skip class and return to the room before her lover could possibly arrive to prepare a meal.

The witch learned much about cooking from Natsuki and she was going to put it all to use as she gathered the necessary herbs and spices. Unfortunately wine was not allowed on campus so she prepared some various teas instead. Scented candles were lit to help set the mood though their room was usually always lit with only candles. Various hams and meats were cooked and ready. Luckily being a servant to a being with near unimaginable power gave them both access to various supplies and gifts like they were noble pets. She did not care though, if she had access to it she was going to use it.

Once the plates and food had been set on the table, Kanoe quickly showered and changed out of her uniform. She kept her raven black hair in its braid, never knowing when her mistress was watching. The witch went through her rather abundant wardrobe to find something nice less revealing to wear. With Natsuki's focus on nobility and class, she had been given a variety of clothes to wear on various occasions. Most were obviously sexual or revealing in nature but there were others that were ordinary dresses. Finding a nice black dress, Kanoe slipped it on and quickly did some last minute checks. Her heart was racing as she found herself counting the minutes till her lover returned. She never done anything like this for anyone before. Would Claire like it? Would the woman speak to her again? The questions plagued her mind as she sat at the table, hoping her lover would not be kept late with her duties.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 am

Post Re: I Do? (Clarice)
The months had all but merged together in the few days Clarice found herself unable to avoid Kanoe. It was becoming difficult and although Kanoe didn’t show it, Clarice could see and feel emotions as dreary as an abandoned cemetery with a foggy atmosphere just emanate off the dark witch to a point where she felt she was suffocating. Such emotions were not uncommon and usually Clarice would give her happy-go lucky speech of just hanging in there and giving her support, but these times were different. Claire’s mood was even worse where she would hardly look herself in a mirror for fear of seeing such a worthless, soulless shell of what she was. But perhaps a few things might’ve been better if they ever could be seen.

As luck would have it, the more she came a servant, the more innocent she became to be. To be serving in the clutches of such a monster had churned the emotions inside of the blonde mystic to where her empathic abilities seemed to be coming back again. The only other person she knew of who could sense emotions like she could were her Head Girl, Vera. But she was perplexed of how and why her own abilities had diminished over time only to come back again. The Head Girl was ruthless, cold, and some times a bit too brisk with her and yet she still seemed perfectly fine with her abilities. Though it had been confusing, she was happy to have some uniqueness back, although she might as well not have them at the moment.

Nothing seemed to be going her way anymore and just when she thinks she has something such as a good paper or spell, it somehow ends up completely opposite of what she suspected. The only thing such coincidences did was bring her mood down even further into her depression. She could even remember the last time she smiled happily or whether she could anymore.

The sash hanging loosely over her only made her feel more like an outsider. The moment she passes students, they all seemed to scatter like rats that had seen a famished cat. She didn’t want to think of herself as a monster, but ever since Diana… it’s been nothing but mumbles and whispers of ‘Vera’s apprentice’. It wouldn’t be such a bad nickname if it weren’t for the fact that afterwards they referred to her as a two-faced monster. Words from other people didn’t use to hurt her, but continuous insults and down talks had finally broken through her walls of self-confidence and have mostly made her cry when she was finally by herself in her moderately adorned room. The atmosphere in her dorm seemed so unlike what she was now. The only thing her soft bedding did for her was be a cushioning tissue for her frequent breakdowns of hurt and sorrow.

But the worst had yet to come but slowly it would happen. Clarice had mulling over her relationship with Kanoe to a point where she found it seemed so… obsessive. Thinking of Kanoe all the time, wondering what sort of things she was up to, what she could do to help, what she could do to make a nice dinner (Of course before it was demanded of her) to where she used to happily lay out attire for when Kanoe was out of school. Now that she looked back on how their relationship was… it made her sick to her stomach of how overly-affectionate she was.

Maybe that’s why she was in this situation in the first place was because she was so blinded to wanting to be a sacrificial lamb that she didn’t see she wasn’t doing the woman any favors by becoming a door mat. It was these thoughts that made her ill inside to a point where she had to lock herself in the bathroom a few times. Maybe their relationship was just… a burden? Maybe… just maybe… Kanoe would be better off without her. If things didn’t start getting any better, perhaps it would be up to Clarice to tell Kanoe she was fully free. The woman was already with others just as she was; maybe the woman needed the title of being a bachelorette again. Where would Claire be after that was only a guess in the blonde’s mind. She was constantly called a whore, slut, brat and everything else she could think of; might as well make it official by just being a lone harlot.

But the question would be would Clarice be able to bring herself to saying such words of separation to Kanoe? If it benefitted the dark witch then wouldn’t that ultimately fulfill her one-sided obsession?

It was just mulling for the time, but Claire would eventually work up the courage to do what was best for the woman. It was safe to say Kanoe didn’t exactly return a lot of emotional affection except with physical contact. Not that she had a problem with it, but it seemed to be giving her signs that maybe it was just physical love. In any case… Claire would find the right the moment to tell Kanoe she needed to find someone better. It was so simple think, but would she be able to say it with a straight face and not start crying mid-way?

Whatever the case may be, she still had some things to do before she would get to Kanoe’s room to prepare dinner. The dark witch had grown accustomed to her changing schedules but she always made time to get to the woman’s room around five or half past to prepare a meal for the woman before she went on her way. She sued to not stay so in schedule but now it seemed that the schedule was not booked up enough for her.

After her class she breathes a heavy breath before exiting to be brief by Vera of what needed to be done. If luck may have it, the Head Girl might not want too much done before she can get to Kanoe’s room to make her dinner…

---

A soft knock came to Kanoe’s door before she entered the room. It was half passed five and Clarice looked ready to collapse from exhaustion. Getting off classes around three did little to stop Vera’s ‘associates’ from taking their precious time in relieving themselves whether Claire wanted it or not. She neither blamed Vera nor found her innocent. It was just bad timing for what would’ve been for some girl named Cala’s punishment that turned into yet another time Clarice grabbed the attention first. She mildly wished the Head Girl would try to not sync scheduled briefing with such conversations also. If Kanoe had her lustful needs satisfied Clarice had every single inch of her tingling from either Vera, her associates, trouble-makers, or every other human being who decided to become a playmate. It satisfied her very little inside to where it was more a bother then a want anymore.

Her uniform had just seemed to be tossed on her after her wonderful experience in Vera’s residence. But she probably didn’t look as half as bad as how she felt. She had come to Kanoe’s room specifically to make dinner and nothing else.

It took her a moment to blink at the new decorations adorned in the living quarters of her once very closer lover. For a moment she had brief recess of stupidity and looked back to the door, as if to make sure this was the right room she had entered. Turning back to have her eyes fall on Kanoe, who was sitting so daintily at the table, the blonde mystic had a moment of tightening in her chest. Seeing the woman in a black dress like this stirred emotion in Clarice to a point she had almost forgotten that she was to be dutiful to the woman. But just as she was about to express how beautiful she looked, mouth mid-way open and perhaps a smile ready to shine, she stops herself, remembering her place and deliberately avoids eye contact at all costs.

“… Miss Shade,” she began with that ever daunting name she had to use for her own lover, such an ever grueling and downsizing beginning of every night that the woman began to believe she was simply below Kanoe and nothing else, “I’m not entirely sure if… I have forgotten some form of occasion. You look very pretty, but if this is because of some form of occurrence then… I am sorry for... forgetting.”

She looks over the various foods that were on the table after she finally manages to tear her eyes away from the beautiful woman sitting across from her and looks to her puzzled. What was this woman up to?

“You… didn’t have to make dinner, Miss Shade, especially for myself. I am sorry for being late. Umm… I-I don’t really know… what to say to this.”

She shuts her mouth, trying very hard to not start rambling. Forcing herself to shut the door instead of fleeing from this atmosphere, Claire takes a moment to collect herself and walks to the woman to take her place by getting on her knees and waiting for more instruction. Such an insulting way of not even allowing her to sit on furniture was pretty damaging but the more the woman did it, the less emotion she showed towards it. If anything, at least her legs were becoming used to being used in such a way for a period of time. Though she had seen the other plate across from the dark witch, she was unsure of how to react except to go to default and just act like nothing had changed. If Kanoe wondered if Claire liked the setting she did or else she wouldn’t have fumbled over her words to try and make of sense of just why the woman went through so much trouble for her.

Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm

When Claire entered the room, Kanoe rose to her feet. She smiled faintly at the initial reaction. Her lover seemed completely lost. After months of repetition and routine, this sudden change no doubt knocked the poor woman off balance. For now, she allowed the mystic to ramble as she circled around to the other side of the table. Her dress wisped softly against her legs as she seemed to glide gracefully across the floor. She kept formal composure to keep the mood rather than setting her class.

After talking herself into a corner, her lover finally stopped and tried to continue the standard duties from there. The woman moved to her side and began to lower to her knees only to be stopped with a finger below her lover's chin. "Stop it," she said simply, "No need to act so confused. I... I just wanted to have a special dinner with my love. Is that too much to ask? Did I do it wrong?" Heat rose in her cheeks but thankfully the dark room hid the obvious signs. Shifting uncomfortably, Kanoe quickly moved on and turned to the chair. She pulled it out for Clarice. "Please, sit with me. I hope you do not mind the tea, the school rules limit our options on beverages."

Hopefully she would not have to make it an order for her lover to sit and have dinner with her. The woman was constantly using their differences in class as an excuse to distance herself. It was difficult enough speaking to the woman with Natsuki's rules, she did not need her own lover adding to the issue. Kanoe would return to her chair once Claire accepted the offered seat. "I hope the food is to your liking. There is no need to be so uptight, my love. I made this dinner for you to enjoy. And... I was hoping we could talk. You have been so busy that we have had little time to talk about anything," she sighed softly. Might as well get the tough parts out of the way now. "During this dinner, you will call me Kanoe as you used to. You will speak openly about any thoughts or feelings you may have. Please do not refuse this order. I am already prepared to accept the necessary punishments from Miss Saika for this so do not question this any further," she smoothed her dress, trying to remain calm though her heart was racing with fear of her mistress. "There, with that out of the way... We can have this dinner together. Just you and me. We... We can talk about anything we like."

Kanoe shivered slightly. Socializing was never her forte and she was hoping her lover would start things off. This was the first time in what seemed like forever they were finally able to speak openly to each other. There was so much she wanted to say but she could not find the words. She tried times before to apologize and try to comfort her lover but it all came out wrong and only made things worse for them in the end. The witch bit down on her lip as she considered her situation carefully. There was no turning back now. Natsuki could be watching them right now so there was nothing left she could lose.

Tue May 11, 2010 11:02 pm

“You didn’t do anything wrong, Miss-… Kanoe. I’m the one who should apologize. Mph… it’s not that I don’t appreciate your efforts, but… I don’t want to give you more trouble then I’ve already caused.”

She could sense a change in Kanoe’s composure that she had to wonder if something happened before she even arrived. Was Kanoe feeling rebellious for a stunt made by Natsuki? She hoped it was or the repetitions would be drastically increased for insubordination by Kanoe. That alone would break Clarice further into her even deepening depression. The matter at hand only puzzled her more as the woman asked rhetorical questions that almost hurt a little.

It would be ordered if she didn’t respond so in all technicalities it was an order to sit with the woman and have dinner with her in a more normal way. Both had been so afraid of Natsuki’s wrath that Clarice refused to sit at the table and ate from her kneeling position on the floor. She would rather take Kanoe’s punishment then have Natsuki take out punishment on Kanoe.

But seeing no choice this time in refusing the woman, Clarice got from her almost kneeled position and took a seat at the table, thanking the woman for seating her before she went to her own chair. Things became awkward as Kanoe spoke more of how she should act during this dinner, but it all just seemed to bounce off Clarice with a nod or ‘yes, Kanoe.’ She had little to say in what the woman had spoken of until she hesitantly put that they could talk about anything.

“Well, thank-you for dinner. And I’m sure the tea is superb Miss-err Kanoe…”

With that, she only started eating after Kanoe took her first bite as she had taught and punished for. Despite Kanoe’s want to have a normal dinner, things just weren’t so simple to call her by her first name anymore. Months of having to call her by title instead of an equal had thoroughly killed her will and self-respect as a human being. It was because of this low self-esteem she now had that she had to wonder if she wasn’t just dragging her lover down with her. Near death experiences and being beaten down mentally and physically… was she even worth such sacrifices?

Clarice’s hand shook as she brought a fork of cooked ham to her mouth and ate it slowly, not having much of a strong partake in eating very fast. Kanoe said anything, but there was only one thing Clarice could think of, but she didn’t want to ask… she really didn’t want to ask. It wasn’t the fact that it could be perceived as stupidity… she just didn’t want to be right if the answer came out that way. But she was being ordered to speak freely of any thoughts she had. Somehow she figured Natsuki would be reading her mind if she decided to ask a different question.

“… what you’ve cooked is very good M-Kanoe. My classes seem to be getting harder… what with my duties getting piled up and meetings… u-ummm… h-how is your… magic practice going?”

Her hand as shaking as she absentmindedly played with her ham by lifting it slightly up and down and stared at it almost like she was in another world.

Tue May 11, 2010 11:49 pm

She only felt worse as her own lover struggled to even speak her name. It was her fault that all this has happened. The witch did not want things to be like this and tried so hard to keep Claire out of this. But she had to keep trying for her lover's sake. "It has been lonely without you. I found someone who wants to learn magic and she seems to have learned sight and basic channeling but I have yet to teach her any spells. You were always better at teaching than I am," she replied, "I do hope that Head Girl has not been working you too hard." She knew there were benefits for being a Prefect but she still did not like the fact her lover was serving Vera as well.

"I know this is beyond difficult for you, for both of us," she continued, "Please do not hold back for my sake. It hurts watching you struggle and deal with this all alone. I'm... I'm right here, Claire. Please talk to me. Yell at me, cry out, say anything just please speak to me. I want you with me again." The witch did her best to keep her emotions in check. It would do little good if she broke down while trying to help her lover. There was no hope in saving either of them from their fate but she could at least be there for the woman.

"I know we must obey Miss Saika but that does not mean we have to be alone. You did this so I would not suffer alone, now let me do the same for you. I am right here, not as your superior but as your equal. Do what you wish. Hit me if you like just stop leaving me in the dark. I know you are in pain so stop hiding it from me. I.. I want to be able to help you for once instead of ruining your life." Tears trickle lightly down her cheeks. Blinking slowly, she took another bite of the dinner she cooked and drank her tea. This may be the last time they could have a dinner like this and thinking it was all a waste was becoming unbearable.

Wed May 12, 2010 2:28 pm

“What honestly makes you think I can hit or yell at you, Kanoe?”

She regards the woman with a saddened face while she watches her lover begin to cry. Again, she seemed to have hurt the woman by not speaking freely of her mind. But her thoughts… and feelings on the matter would probably only worsen Kanoe’s mood and her own and she didn’t want to be cause the pain and suffering.

“You think I can just… get up and put my hands on you like that… or raise my voice and curse you for something that is actually my fault and mine alone…”

Setting down her fork she does her best not to let her own tears fall, but seeing Kanoe do so made it too difficult. She rubs an arm absentmindedly while trying to keep her emotions in check, but this all seemed to be coming out at once. There wasn’t much choice but to shed tears of sorrow and anguish, but Clarice was boiling also with anger that Kanoe continued to think of herself as the one at fault.

Finally she slams a hand on the table, making plates; glasses and food jump maybe half an inch off but thankfully did not spill or break anything… this time.

“I hate you when you blame yourself for things you didn’t do. I know it’s my fault. You wanna know the real reason why I tried to stand up to Miss Saika was… b-because although I knew I would be no match I just wanted to be a hero to you. I felt that m-maybe if I sacrificed enough it would be enough… but I’m only kidding myself…”

She looks up to Kanoe with teary eyes, sniffling a few times and trying to wipe away the streaming line of salt water on her face before clearing her throat once more.

“You don’t deserve that… You don’t deserve someone like me who thinks you can’t take care of yourself… you expect me to to want to talk to someone that will hurt me by force if I do something wrong or… I cause you hurt just be being there. I didn’t-I don’t… want to be a burden anymore… so I’ve been wondering if… if I’m still alright to be here…”

Wed May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

She trembled at the response she got but it was to be expected. Her lover was finally speaking up. "I hate it when you throw yourself away like that. How do you think I would feel if you sacrificed yourself to the point of ending for just my sake? Do you think I do not feel anything when I saw you begging to be taken in by Miss Saika? I wanted to be the one to protect you but you keep throwing yourself onto the knife. Why do you think I would want you to do those sort of things to yourself? If you are gone.. I.."

Kanoe rose to her feet and walked around the table. Her arms wrapped around Claire as she pulled the woman as close and tightly as she could. "This is all I wanted from you," she whispered, "If I lost this, I would not know what to do. Stop blaming yourself. I knew you would try to do something drastic but I still could not stop you. It.. It doesnt matter now. We are servants but that does not mean we cannot be in love as well. I still love you, Clarice and never.. never think I feel otherwise about you."

She did not dare let go of the woman. The witch felt that if she lets go, her lover would disappear from her forever. Despite her greed and lusts, Kanoe still cared deeply for this woman. She was possessive and did not want to lose this one to anyone or anything. "Please don't leave me. You were never nor will ever be a burden. Stop saying such horrible things about yourself. I love you for who you are." She trembled, unsure what to do from here. She had the woman in her arms, squeezing almost painfully so. Only after what seemed like an eternity did she slowly loosen her grasp. "I'm sorry, it just hurt me so much seeing you do that to yourself. You are not just some sacrifice that can be thrown away to me. I never want you to think your life is expendable."

"I... I want you to have something," she said softly before pulling away and going to her closet, "It is not much compared to what Miss Saika provides for us but, it can represent our bond just as our clasps represent a bond to our... mistress." That probably did not sound right but the words simply fell from her lips. Sighing, she returned with a small box in hand. Kanoe lowered her gaze, nervous about the gift. She had various sources that allowed her to get a hold of some jewelry and it was a much safer gift than her first idea, the ring from Siferus. The last thing she wanted was another reason for that spider to target her lover. Setting the box on the table she stepped away and waited, fidgeting nervously. Inside would be a simple gold ring with a small diamond setting. "Its not much but I hope you would like it..."

Wed May 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Fidgeting had become a way of life for the blonde mystic and it only intensified when the woman berated her with course words that although she had never thought of, perhaps they were true, coming from Kanoe at least. It was pleasant to hear for once good thins about her, but it would take a while to build any form of self-esteem back up.

She closes her eyes and wraps her own arms around the woman for as long as the woman wanted to embrace. Yes, this is what she truly wanted was to just hold the woman, but they couldn’t stay in such a position forever. But how she wished they could some times…

After the woman let go of her, Claire nods sheepishly to stop self-inflicting herself with words. It was hard some times not to accept them as truth when that’s all she heard all the time. She wondered deeply if Kanoe was just doing this to keep her spirits, she truly meant it or perhaps both, but it didn’t matter. The fact was that the woman was trying to shake her from that shell she had grown and to have the woman she loved come back instead of this meek, scared, and self-abusive one who didn’t seem to register the real world anymore.

She blinks as the woman leaves her for a moment and rummages through her closet. Cocking her head to the side curiously, she wondered what the woman was doing until she was presented a small box. Immediately seeing the small package her eyes widened and her heart began to pound out of her chest. This woman… she wouldn’t possibly…?

Clarice was speechless as Kanoe continued her small explanation for the present on the table. The blonde mystic couldn’t stop staring at the box and only reached for it when Kanoe was done talking. Shakily she puts her hands in position to open it, bringing the box close to her face, but then she slightly drops her arms to look at the woman in a confused fashion.

“A-anything you give me is worth more then what anyone else could gift. B-bu-but… K-Kanoe… is this…?”

Without even letting Kanoe answer such a stuttering question, the woman opens the box and to her expectation it was a ring, but more beautiful then what she could’ve imagined. Her hands shake incredibly before she quickly closes the box and her cheeks flush a very visible red color. Kanoe had presented her with a ring… did that possibly mean that…

“K-K-Kanoe… th-the ring is beautiful… wha-what are you… do you mean that this ring is…”

She could feel the blood rushing to her head, but tried to stammer a question before she lost all focus. But she only then realized that she was feeling light0-headed when it was far too late to warn the dark witch. Such a rush of emotions from Kanoe and herself, amplified by her empathic ways made her head soar to new heights, heights of which she just couldn’t handle all at one time.

Mistakenly dropping the box on the table, Clarice didn’t even sway before she began to slip out of her chair, opposite of Kanoe’s side and all but passed out mid fall.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Claire had calmed down some which was a step in the right direction. Hopefully she took the words she said to heart. It would do neither of them any good if they both keep throwing themselves in front of the bullet. Her lover had returned the embrace and said little as there was very little that needed to be said. The woman's warm body against her own said all that needed to be said.

The shocked look upon seeing the small box made Kanoe pout slightly. Is it really that shocking to give something to her lover? Then again, she could not really recall a time she gave a gift to Claire much less anyone else. Natsuki was probably right, she was rather selfish. The witch blinked in confusion at the woman's hesitation. It was not like there was a monster in the box or anything. She just wanted to show her love somehow. Was that so wrong?

Apparently something was wrong as her lover's face went a bright red. The woman stammered in broken sentences before finally toppling over onto the floor. "Claire!" Kanoe cried out in shock as she went over to the fallen mystic. She gently lifts the woman's upper body into her arms and shakes her gently. "Claire whats the matter with you? Claire? Snap out of it!" she frowned, not expecting a gift to swoon her lover like this. Great, what was she going to do now? Sighing softly, she picks the woman up and guides her to the bed. She did her best on getting Claire comfortable and went to get a glass of water for when she finally comes to. She never expected the woman to freak out like this. There was little she could do for now but wait for the woman to regain her senses, how troublesome.

Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Being shaken did little to revive the woman from her unconscious state. The heat of the moment and fast beating heart had all but sent Claire into oblivion and back in a few seconds, causing her to simply pass out from simple, overwhelming assumptions.

It was hard not have simply started hyperventilating if she hadn’t slumped into a black out. Whether or not Kanoe had realized it, giving someone they love a ring meant a lot more then just simple bonding. Whether or not it’s what Kanoe meant was one thing, but either way it was just too much for the still mentally weak Clarice to handle.

By the time Kanoe returned with a glass of water, there still seemed to be no rouse from the exhausted mystic. It was doubtful she would wake up any time soon, but it seemed like mere minutes before Clarice began to stir.

She opens her eyes very slowly, focusing on Kanoe’s eyes who seemed to be full of confusion and worry. It was then that she realized she was in the woman’s bed that she began to lift herself up. Embarrassed by her lack of control, Clarice focused on her fidgeting hands and seemed to shrink into the bed in order to avoid the woman from staring at her so intently.

“S-sorry… I-I… I think I passed… in shock…”

She swallows hard, still trying to figure out what had happened before she toppled over. That’s right, Kanoe had given her a ring and she got light-headed. It was hard to imagine Kanoe of all people would get her a gift, but this particular gift reminded her a few movies, stories, and down right cultural beliefs. Marriage was considered a very holy unison, but even though Clarice and Kanoe didn’t match much of holiness in mind, the gesture still had the same meaning.

“I-I think i jumped to conclusions... usually a ring would eman you'd... you'd want to... you know... bond that way...”

Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm

It took some time before Clarice finally roused from the fainting spell. The woman was still completely lost it seems. This young mystic was almost a complete stranger compared to the Clarice she once knew. The golden haired woman fidgets nervously, seeming to try and hide from her gaze. The dark witch sat down on the bed beside her, offering the glass of water. "Claire," she began softly, "We have known each other for a long time. We may not be most pure of people due to our beliefs and our power in the dark arts. But who cares? I have no intention of ever leaving you despite what apprentices I may find and I expect it is the same with you," she smiled faintly, "That ring will just prove that my heart is with you always."

She leaned in close and stole a kiss from her lover's lips. It felt like it had been decades since she last kissed this woman. Her hand gently stroked up and down Claire's arm as she gazed into those emerald eyes. "I am not much for ceremony but if such a thing is necessary to prove my love to you then I will do it. One way or another, we are together and I will never leave you ever." Kanoe sighed and hugged the woman tightly once more. "And what is with all the shock?" she pouted, "A lover can express her love with gifts? I.. I know I may not be the best woman for you but I will try to be better. Even with our new... new roles, I will still love you."

The witch could only promise so much. Once the dinner was over, they would be back to mistress and servant once more. But she had to do this, use this night to speak freely with how she felt. Besides, it is not unheard of for a noble to marry a servant so if Natsuki does notice hopefully she will approve.

"I will do my best to stay strong for you, Claire," she nuzzled into the woman's neck, "You do the same. And never ever think that I want to be rid of you. Knowing you had those thoughts.. Its too much..." Kanoe shook her head to dispell the tears that welled up. She caused so much pain for this woman. For once, she wanted to do something that would make this one happy again even if it was just for a moment.

Wed May 12, 2010 7:38 pm

“I-I…. I’m sorry… I know it’s…. unlike me to be this way, but so many things have happened… so many…” she ends as the woman begins to kiss her, of which she returned fully and happily. It had been ages since she could the hold the woman as an equal. Such a change allowed some of her pride as a witch and human being to return. Though it was little, Clarice didn’t want to go back to being so meek and below the woman.

“You don’t… have to prove anything to me. And you’re more then enough for me… I wondered about myself… you have a better head on then I do…”

She finally smiles after so long, watching the woman pout as if it was so common of Kanoe to give her any sort of gifts, but perhaps that only made this one very special. She shakes her head to the woman before drawing in close and holding her while she spoke soft words of comfort.

“Kanoe… I know you too well to think that you would deliberately hurt me in any way. You may be selfish, stubborn… and some times an idiot…” she pauses before looking into the woman’s eyes with a warm smile, happy to have the woman care so much, “But you’re my idiot… and I am yours. I know don’t want to leave you either… never.”

She gently rubs the woman’s back, trying to reassure her that if she truly wanted to stay then she would stay. Her thoughts may have been centered on herself and what all she did wrong, but it was comforting to see Kanoe was so defensive about her not being a burden.

“Please don’t cry anymore. It make me want to start balling you know… I’ll try not to belittle myself if you just… stop being so sad. I'm still here aren't I? I'm not leaving if you don't want me to. And-and I want to stay too.”

Thu May 13, 2010 2:24 am

"Hmph.." she huffed at being called an idiot along with other bad titles though most were true. But she smiled as well as she hugged her lover tight. For several moments, they simply held each other. Their hands were stroking each others backs as they tried to comfort the other. Kanoe finally lets go and pulls away. "Your gift is still on the table after you decided to faint on me," she said softly, "Shall we finish having dinner together?"

She took her lover's hand in her own as she rose to her feet. The witch guides Claire back to her chair and opens the box. Taking the ring, she places it on the woman's finger. "Seems to fit just fine," she said with a faint smile. She kissed the woman and lets her take a seat before returning to her own chair. "Now that you are not staring at the food like if it were from out of this world, perhaps you can actually eat it," she said teasingly, "Unless you are not hungry."

The witch sipped her tea and ate lightly. She was happy with how things turned out. Her lover was smiling again. It was well worth the punishment she may receive for letting her servant be an equal for a night. It would be another difficult transition back. But at least now her lover had that ring to tell her that she was still here and that she still loved her.

After eating briefly she spoke up again. "In my rush to prepare, I did not really think of making anything for dessert. Hope you do not mind such plain foods." She was certain her lover was happy but Kanoe could not help but be a perfectionist when it came to things she put her mind to.

Thu May 13, 2010 2:45 am

It was a nice change of things to be able to enjoy being an equal to Kanoe again, however brief it may be. She was worried what Natsuki would do to Kanoe for letting her be on the same level, but maybe the woman wouldn’t mind if it was just one night. Claire wasn’t going to be too happy being repressed again, but at least she had some sense of security that even after all this Kanoe still loved her. It was just words for now, but she doubted the woman would lie to her about such things.

The woman could almost laugh sheepishly about fainting, but it wasn’t very fair to think that it was all just because of the present. Kanoe’s own emotions had hit her while she was already feeling light-headed, but she decided to let it go. Kanoe could think of her as a delicate damsel until it was time to show her who exactly made the first move to make this relationship again.

She complies and allows the woman to guide her back to the table, just happy as could be about the woman’s present. It was definitely some what of a ‘pick-me-up’ from her depressed mood, and to know Kanoe had put a lot of feeling into only made it more special. But even with all they’ve been through, Clarice couldn’t help but advert her eyes when the woman took her hand to put the ring on. It was unfair to make her feel so light-headed over such a bond Kanoe was admitting to. It made blush a fervent red as she stated how nicely it fit.

“Trust me, after the first few bites, I most surely want some more if that’s alright.”

Clarice silently ate for a moment as did Kanoe, until the woman spoke up. She smiled down at her vanishing food, trying not to chuckle about Kanoe mention of ‘dessert’.

“Well… I can think of a pretty good ending sweet…” she trails off and looks up to the woman with a sly smirk. Kanoe could read between those lines, but Claire was unsure if they should incase Natsuki decided to pop in. She’d rather not be in the middle of being with the woman when the being decided to join in. And she was also unsure if Kanoe even wanted to, which was why she was merely suggesting for the moment.

Thu May 13, 2010 1:32 pm

A hand resting upon Claire's lower back was there to ensure the woman did not faint once more as she slid the ring onto her lover's finger. With how much blood was rushing to those blushing cheeks, it would not have surprised her if the woman swooned again. Guess that was one way to know the gift was good, she thought to herself.

She was very happy to see her lover was now eating willingly without hesitation. The two finished off all the food that she had prepared. Natsuki's alterations ensured they did not gain a pound no matter how much they ate. It did make her rather hungry though. Perhaps a side effect of taking their mistress's seed.

Kanoe smiled softly at Clarice's remark about dessert. They both seemed to have the same idea. There was nothing preventing them from making love to each other. In fact, Natsuki promoted it and even stated their relationship should continue in the letter she was given long ago. But it never felt the same. It was like making love to a doll. They went through the motions but the desire and need was never there. She had no reason to worry about their mistress on this matter. This was what the monster wanted them to do afterall.

"Oh?" she replied with a faint smirk, "And what would that be?" The witch teased her lover as she rose to her feet. She played dumb, reaching for the dishes to take them into the kitchen. After so many months of silence from her lover, she wanted this to be something Claire decides. This was her lover's night to be in control.

Thu May 13, 2010 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next