View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Unexpected Visit [For Citara] 

Post Unexpected Visit [For Citara]
It was merely another day in the life of Lujuria as they roamed through the halls of the institute's residence halls, another day for them to spend in the pursuit of pleasures and vices, another day for them to find a student or two to savor and enjoy. In the mood for something else other than their usual prey, the two had decided on seeking out someone else, someone new. And indeed, they would not rest until they had silenced their need for fresh meat. Variety, after all, was the spice of sex. Turning a corner, Ria kept on ahead, zig-zagging somewhat as she hummed to herself, clutching the familiar yet macabre teddy bear in her arms. Luju, on the other hands, merely trudged on from behind, his hands placed within his pants' pockets, as he sulked. For Luju, it was never fun being with his sister on the account that one never knew what she just might do. After all, she had done all sorts of things to him already. And try as he might, he just couldn't see any fun in being decapitated, dismembered, disemboweled, strangulated, garroted, poisoned, drowned, incinerated, frozen, boiled, stoned, hanged, beheaded, crucified, electrified, gassed, buried alive, thrown into pits full of snakes, thrown in front of large moving objects, amongst others.

"You are serious, of course, about leaving me alone for a while if I come with you?" Luju asked again, after thinking about all the manners of painful ways he had died in. The girl, though, sighed in annoyance. "Ask me again and I'll feed you a lot of laxatives again..." That, now, silenced the young man. He had nearly forgotten that particular one. Dying on the toilet wasn't quite that fun, considering what he had been doing at the time. Meh, fine. Have it your way, Ria." Luju fell silent again as he followed his sister, watching her go from door to door, trying to decide whenever she had found a potential prey or not. For the most part, Ria still hadn't found anyone she liked enough yet but the young man silently hoped that she wouldn't, then this whole thing could be dropped and he'd be able to return to the basement and punish several more students.

"Ooooh..." Ria finally spoke, in a low murmur. 'Dammit.' The young girl looked back at her brother with a grin on her face. "I think this one will do." Ria giggled as she knocked on the door, alerting the student inside to their presence. "If you say so... Though I still say we could have just done this in the basement, there's a lot of things to play with, after all." Ria gave him a humph sound, shrugging the remark off and ignoring him for now. "I got a better idea anyway."

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Post Re: Unexpected Visit [For Citara]
Citara was trying to study yet again. She failed the last quiz and knew that she had to do better on the upcoming test. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She decided to call it quits on studying for the rest of the night. She changed out of her uniform and put on her pj's. A pair of light pink shorts and a white tank top. She never wore undergarments to bed. Just as she plopped down on her bed, she heard a knock at the door. She sighed again and asked who it was. She didn't have any friends, maybe a teacher? When she didn't get an answer, she got up and walked to the door. She opened it up.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Ria placed on her very best smile, trying to seem as friendly as she could, as the door opened. "Hello there! I'm Ria, and the dumbass here is Luju." The girl giggled softly as her brother gave her a somewhat rough nudge, a scowl on his face for being referred to as such. "We're sorry if we disturbed you but we're doing a survey on the school and we'd like to ask you some questions if you wouldn't mind answering a couple of them?" Ria gave her a gentle smile, allowing her perverse powers of compulsion to work its magic on the student, her gentle suggestions being more of commands as they settled into her mind. "Pretty please?" The young girl added, reinforcing the suggestion she had given the student.

Luju watched with less than passing interest as his sister made suggestions, knowing that like any other student, this girl wouldn't be able to completely resist them. Compulsion was a power just as strong as domination, perhaps even stronger. It came with its own limitations, though, and Luju was comfortable in the fact that she couldn't completely control him, as much as she'd love to. But then again, thi was why she wanted him to come along. "Don't worry, we'll be done quickly. Just like..." Luju raised his hand, snapping his fingers and reinforcing his sister's powers even further by making the girl even more vulnerable to Ria. "That." Ria giggled as she nodded in agreement. "Would it be cool if we came in for a bit, get comfortable and all that?" The young woman spoke again, adding even more suggestions to seal the deal.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Citara nodded and opened the door for the two to enter.
"Sure, come on in."
She closed the door behind them.
"Please make yourself comfortable. I'm sorry for only having one chair but you can sit on the bed."
She walked more into her room, getting closer to them. She saw that Ria took the chair at her desk, so she hesitantly sat down on her bed next to her brother.
"I'm also sorry about the lighting. I only have the desk lamp. Is that okay?"

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:15 pm

"Thanks, we really appreciate it, honestly." Ria beamed as she followed the girl into her room, her brother stepping inside as well from behind. Luju nodded in agreement just as he entered the room, seating himself down on the bed as the girl offered seats along with apologies. Ria, though, sat down on the only chair, preferring to keep the student trapped in between the two of the demons. "No worries about it, we don't mind the dark." Inwardly, Luju had to stop himself from laughing at his own inside joke and maintained a straight face lest he ruined his sister's little game. "Anyhow, like I said, we're doing a survey. I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind answering? We just want to learn about the experiences and opinions of the average student." It was when Ria looked at her brother that he knew she wanted him to spring the trap for them.

Clearing his throat, Luju looked to the side, at Citara. "We've all heard those wild stories about students getting raped by monsters... Any chance you've had anything like that happen to you?" Luju spoke in a calm tone, his words trailing off as a smile spread on his face, almost as if he was sneering down at her. Right at that moment, Luju raised his hand again, snapping his fingers once more as what appeared as liquid darkness began to flow from under the door, splashing up across the hard surface and seeped onto the wall around the doorframe, effectively cutting away the girl's only chance of escaping from the room. "Us demons are always interested in finding out about this sort of thing, you know..." Ria piped in, giggling softly.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Citara blinked when she heard her question. She wasn't sure if she should answer it or not. Before she could even think about anything, she heard the snap and then saw the darkness blocking her only escape. She went to jump up off of the bed but tripped over Luju's leg and wound up on the floor, her but sticking up.
"OUCH"
Terror was sinking in now. It took a sec before she began to turn around.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 pm

"Luju, if you wouldn't mind picking her up?" Ria smiled sweetly down at Citara just as Luju gave her a brief nod and snapped again, fashioning tentacles out of the same liquid darkness from the door, sending them shooting through the air. Quickly, the black tentacles wrapped themselves around the girl's wrists and ankles and picked her up until she was standing up once again, but unable to fight or kick back at all. "Too easy, I'm afraid to say..." Luju added, in a condensing tone as if he was bored with this. Ria shrugged, for she didn't care at all. "Thanks, brother. Now, little girl... Just what shall we do with you? Oh, I know, we should take these clothes off... They're just getting in the way, no?"

Ria giggled again as she hooked her fingers into the girl's pink shorts and began to drag them down until she took them off quickly, the garment passing through the black tentacles effortlessly despite them being solid. The demoness smiled as she slid her hands back up Citara's legs, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin but noticing some scrapes. Evidently this one was clumsy after all. She did, after all, trip over Luju's legs. "I will be so enjoying this, little one. We'll be having the night of our life, whenever you like it or not!"

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Citara screamed but to no avail. All the dorm rooms were soundproofed but she didn't know that. She closed her eyes as her shorts were taken off and her legs touched.
"P-please let me go....I....."
When the tentacles seemed to have tightened their hold and her tank top being addressed to, she tried again to scream for help.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm sorry, I really am... But I don't want to let you go just yet. We came here for a reason, after all." Ria giggled yet again as she finally began to slide her hands up the girl's stomach, forcing the white tanktop up until it too slid over her head and up her arms, doomed to be taken away from Citara, revealing her nude body fully to the two invaders. "Beside, why would we turn down such an opportunity to enjoy all that your body has to offer... Don't worry, you'll come to enjoy it as much as we will, I promise you that." Ria nodded happily as she returned her hands to Citara's breasts, cupping them in her palms and massaging them softly. "You're our toy for the night, baby!" Ria gave her a sadistic smile before lowering her mouth down to the girl's breasts, capturing a nipple in between her lips and sucking down on it softly. Luju, on the other hand, stepped in behind the student, a hand sliding down her thigh before pushing it up, leaving her little haven open to the two as his other hand began to molest her butt lewdly, a cruel chuckle escaping his lips against her ears. "Scream all you want, no one will ever hear you..."

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 pm

She grunted and screamed and struggled all to no avail. She didn't want any of this. She would have wondered why she was sent here but her mind was too busy trying to register what was happening at the moment.
"Please stop......I...unh....don't want....this."
She was in a panic and did her best to struggle against them.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 pm

"Shhhh..." Ria answered the girl's desperate pleas. "Calm down. Just relax and enjoy it, you'll love it! Trust me." The succubus smiled as she uttered her suggestions, allowing her words to worm their way into Citara's mind. Her powers over complusion would allow the girl to relax and do as Ria spoke. "If you behave yourself, I'll even have those tentacles let you go..." Another suggestion began to work its magic on her as Ria merely watched, not willing to let this one go at all. She was still fresh, after all. She hadn't endured months, or years, of monsters' attacks. She was still as innocent as could be. And this delighted her to no ends. Luju, however, had the tentacles holding her ankles fade away, allowing the girl to stand on her own feet, a gesture of goodwill. A threat, though, would be necessary to drive the nail home. "Do as she says, and I won't leave you blind, deaf, and mute... Just be a good girl, will you?"

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

She quieted down but the panic was still there, especially after Luju's threat. She couldn't help the whimpers but wasn't fighting anymore. She waited for the tentacles on her hands to let her go. She felt odd, like something was making her act this way but she was still herself. She still thought of trying to escape but stood there for the time being. She was happy that her feet were on the ground but that threat was keeping her on edge. What was she to do? She had been raped once since she's been here and that was only a week. Was this an ongoing thing at this school? She knew that she was going to have a rough few years ahead but she had to deal with this right now. Her body still shook from fear and it only seemed to entice her attackers.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

"Good... So you can behave yourself. This pleases me, little one... Now, tell me, what is your name?" Ria added softly as she slid her arms around the girl's back, pressing herself close to her. She simply adored girls such as this one. Without needing to tell him anything, Ria smiled further as Luju had the black tentacles release their hold on the girl's wrists, allowing them to fall down freely. "It's okay... You're safe here with me, so don't worry. I won't let the big bad Luju hurt you at all." Ria giggled as she made yet another suggestion, hoping to silence those whimpers. As cute as they were, they could get annoying fast, especially for Ria. Whimpers were more like Luju's thing, after all. Luju snorted as he edged away from the two, seating himself down on the chair. "I'm not interested in hurting her at all, you brat..." Luju muttered softly under his breath but as usual his sister ignored him. "Just relax, yeah? Come on, sit with me on this bed." Ria smiled as she led her to the bed, sitting down and making sure she was still quite close to the girl's naked body.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 pm

"C-Citara."
She did her best to get her breathing under control, it was slightly easier when her hands were freed. She let Ria lead her to the bed. She watched as Ria went to seat her and then herself when Citara got the slightest bit of nerves and pushed Ria onto the bed. Citara then ran to the door, trying to find a way to open it but she couldn't even find the doorknob. Once again she tried to scream for help.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Sighing, Ria stretched down on the bed and relaxed as she waited for Citara to finish screaming and realize the foolishness of what she had done. "Luju, she's yours..." This simply was not cute at all and now she'd have to allow her brother to punish her so she learned her place. Luju, though, grinned smugly as he watched Citara futilely try to find a way to open the darkness-covered door or scream to get someone's attention. It was pointless but best to let her realize that on her own. "Good thing all the rooms are soundproof, otherwise someone would hear her and come to the rescue." Luju spoke softly, laughing all the while as he watched Citara struggle. "Beside, what hope would anyone have against us demons?" Luju grinned as he snapped his fingers, allowing his powers to attack the girl. Quickly, waves of heat began to overflow from within Citara, sending shudders everywhere inside her body as the heat began to center within her cunt. True to his personality, Luju had begun to force the girl to deal not just with the demons, her trapped situation, but now with growing lust within her body. Another snap of the fingers pushed the waves of heat to even greater levels, as if they were a drug within her, forcing her body to feel hotter and hotter. How long would she last, as horny as she would be now?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next