View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Unexpected Visit [For Citara] 

Post Re: Unexpected Visit [For Citara]
"Nice going, dear brother. You managed to knock her out." Ria sighed as she got off the bed and walked over to the desk, not happy that her night had been ruined. "I'm going out for a while then, find another girl to mess with... You have fun." Luju only gave her a growl as she faded from the room, leaving the two of them alone. He wasn't bloody well going to let this brat just sleep away and escape her punishment. Pulling his cock out of her ass, Luju slid an arm under Citara and dragged her to her bed, plopping her down on her back as he snapped his fingers once more. New tentacles of darkness sprang forth, wrapping around the girl's ankles and wrists again and pulled on them until she was spread-eagle on the bed. "Fucking wake up, will you?" Luju growled as he snapped his fingers again, forcing her body to awake against the girl's own will. As long as he had the power to control the body, there would be no peace for the girl.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Citara woke up in her position after about 20 minutes. She woke up slowly and winced from feeling the pain still. She struggled slightly at her new bonds. It just hit her that this wasn't going to end any time soon.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 pm

"It's about time, brat. Have a good sleep, eh? Get all the rest you needed? Well, while you've been sleeping your ass off, you kept me waiting. I'm going to punish you for being such a disrespectful little bitch..." Luju smirked down at Citara as he got onto the bed with her, straddling the girl as he leaned down to stare at her closely, invading her personal space. "The proper thing to do here, brat, is to mind your fucking manners. Apologize to me for wasting my time... Now." Luju growled softly as he cupped her swollen breasts in his hands before capturing the girl's nipples in between his fingers. Without further word, the demon began pinching down on the nipples hard, tugging and twisting on them. Even now, he did not let up at all, making sure to show no mercy whatsoever, no traces of gentleness whatsoever. This wasn't a demon who could be said to have any shred of kindness in him, after all.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Just as Citara opened her mouth to apologize, a scream came out instead due to Luju's actions of torment on her nipples. She tried to shake him off of her. Of course there was no way that this could be done. Between the tentacles and him sitting on her, it was a wonder she could move at all. She managed to yell between screams though.
"Ahhh, please.....stop....I.....ahhhhh....I'm sorry......I'm so sorry."

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 pm

"I fucking told you... If you beg again, I'll make you regret it. Well, I guess you're a shit poor listener!" Luju growled angrily as he clamped down on her nipples even more tightly, tugging on them more viciously. He would show her hell, after all. And he would make sure she had a new, healthy respect for pain. There was nothing finer than pain, after all. Pain was Life, after all. To live was to suffer. But how to make her regret having done what he had told her to not do... "Let's see, brat. Just how shall I punish you now? Ah, yes, why don't we make use of your ass again?" Luju snapped his fingers cruelly as he called forth another black tentacle, sending it in between her legs until it pressed against her ass. The tentacle might not have been as thick as Luju was, but it still wasn't nothing to scoff at. Quickly, the tentacle buried itself inside the girl's ass and began sliding in and out of her, ignoring the girl's resistance and simply pounded away at her. "I will tell you this again... If you dare to beg again, I will make sure you wish you hadn't."

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 pm

She didn't realize that she begged.
"Bbut you said.....unh..."
She was relieved slightly when he eased up on her nipples but she shook her head no at him when he mentioned her ass. She did her best to arch herself when the tentacle plummented into her ass and began to fuck her. She screamed again from the pain and continued to shake her head at him. Her body however, continued to remain wet and tight, even as her ass was beginning to break down.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 pm

"I know what I fucking said. I said to apologize, not to beg! You need to listen better, brat." Luju growled as he resumed pinching her nipples even as the tentacle fucked the girl's ass hard. After several moments, Luju stopped again and got off the girl and the bed entirely. Dragging the chair over, Luju sat down beside the bed, staring at the girl with a cruel smile on his lips. "I think we need to punish you more than this, though." The demon smirked as he snapped his fingers, allowing for another orgasm to rip through the girl, and as soon as it had ended, he snapped again to trigger another one, and another, and another. Luju chuckled as he watched the girl be bombarded by a barrage of orgasms, each one tearing at her mind and body.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Her body convulsed violently as orgasm after orgasm took control over her aching body. Her eyes were tightly shut but when they opened, her eyes would roll to the back of her head. What made it worse, was that she was still being held down by the tentacles, limiting her movement. Druel dripped out of her mouth as she fought to catch her breath. Her demented screams and moans filled the soundproofed room as he continued his cruel torture.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:17 pm

A snap of the fingers forced the tentacle buried within her ass to withdraw, mercifully leaving the girl's abused hole alone for now. The demon merely sat on his chair and watched as the girl tried to catch her breath in between all of her screams and moans. It was such an intense high, seeing an innocent and helpless girl like this, stripped down bare, unable to do anything, her very body betraying her despite her wishes. And indeed, it was enough to salve some of the monster's offended pride. His vengeful anger fading away somewhat, he felt himself more in control of his emotions now. Instead of prolonging the torture, Luju simply sat and allowed the girl a chance to rest. The night wasn't over for her yet, after all, but it would be best to allow her to recover some of her strength. She would need it, after all. "Now, please, do as I said... Apologize to me for wasting my time, and do it sincerely. Or I will be forced to punish you further..." Luju spoke softly as he snapped his fingers, releasing the tentacles' hold on Citara, allowing her freedom once again.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 pm

It took a few minutes for her to gather her thoughts and comprehend what he said. Her body was exhausted so she remained laying on her bed.
"I.....I'm very so.....sorry."

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

"I believe you, my dear. But words alone are meaningless... So why don't you show how much you mean it?" The demon leered at Citara, a sadistic smirk on his lips, as he held out his hands. "Action do speak louder than words, after all. So how about..." Luju trailed off as he appeared to be pondering about something. A moment passed before he returned his red-hued gaze to the girl. "Oh yes... Being the merciful man that I am, I shall give you options. You can either play with yourself, and enjoy it this time... Or I can do it for you. Either those, or we can just torture you all over again. Your choice, Citara." The demon grinned, his arms crossed together in satisfaction.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:13 pm

She managed to sit up on her bed. The last thing that she wanted was for him to touch her in any way. She closed her eyes, face turning red as she brough her hand down to her drenched pussy and began to play with herself. She tried to anyway. It did begin to feel good but she still kinda sucked at it. She turned her face away from him as she continued. Small moans escaped her lips and she just hoped that this would be to his satisfaction.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 pm

"A good start, my dear..." The demon smirked, amusement clear in his tone, as he watched the girl masturbate. "But you can do much better, yes? Go ahead, have fun. Explore your body, savor the feelings, and embrace them. Believe me, girl... Lust is a wonderful vice. It can lead you to such amazing things." Luju smiled as he egged the girl on, tempting her into falling into the trap that was temptation. As abused and tortured as she had been, she would definitely be more vulnerable than ever. Innocence was such a wonderful thing, for it always fell the hardest of all virtues. "Unless you would like me to show you? I promise you a world of pleasure few others have ever visited."

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Citara was afraid to speak, afraid to answer his question for everytime she said something it wasn't to his liking. She thought as she tried her best to play with herself, maybe she should answer. It was a lose lose situation she was in. Her mind wasn't fully hers and she did wind up answering a question.
"This is the best....I can do....I don't want you.....to touch me....to do anything......I want you to leave....."
When she saw his temper begin to flare again is when it hit her on what she had just said to him. Her face showed one of shock and apology and she found the strength to jump off of the bed and run towards the corner of her room.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:35 pm

An angry scowl did indeed flash across Luju's face as the girl bluntly told him of her wishes. So, she was still defiant after all? This wouldn't do, the demon decided. Sighing, Luju shook his head as he spoke, "Ah, and I had such hopes for you... Only to have you botch it all over again." The demon merely sidestepped quickly and grabbed Citara in one of his arms, spinning her around until her back was pressed against his chest, held against his body by an arm that refused to budge no matter what she did. "But worry not. I am merciful, after all. I shall demonstrate to you just how pleasurable the simple act of playing with yourself can be." Luju snickered as he leaned in close to the girl's head, just as his free hand roamed down her body until it approached her drenched cunt. Mercilessly, fingers slid over the girl's pussy, invading her hot folds and teasing her from within her heated core. Between the orgasms she had been forced through and the way he had forced her to become more sensitive to pleasure, his expert fingers would certainly be far more effective.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next