View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs) 

Post Re: The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs)
Light noises coming from the witch did not catch the mercenary's attention this time. In fact, without looking at her he knew exactly how her body sank a bit more to the cold and wet floor, not knowing what to do with her hands or her legs. With her heightened sensitivity, Kanoe would probably even feel through her belly and hand the motion and current that flowed into her insides, even if her lust-filled mind helped her feel and imagine the sensations with her hand. Her arms finally hung limply by her sides, strong enough to keep her body from falling as she was still being attacked by the slower but more careful movements from the tendrils, her hips moving to greet them.
One of the suckers moved away from her right teat with an audible pop! and closed its tip, starting to massage her heavy breast with its length and size, fondling it and snaking around it. It molded its shape and rubbed against her nipple every now and then, caressing her chest just below her neck too as it started to move upwards. As if looking for more attention, it moved slowly to her mouth, expecting to part her lips and explore inside.

"What if I do?" Erica's own light noises coming from her mouth were entertaining Rahs quite well, that mix of discomfort, disgust and the forced pleasure from his member inside her were something that he expected to hear and she did so pretty well. With his phallus still sliding in and out of her once virgin flower, his hand moved over there against the smart girl's wishes. Without being able to do anything, she couldn't prevent his fingers from reaching the hood that covered her nub, and then would feel how they rubbed against it, drawing it back until her clit was exposed to his hand. With careful movements, his fingers started rubbing against it, circling it and pushing it lightly as the thrusts kept going. He was trying to see how the girl would react while being touched in one of her most sensitive spots.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Practically forgotten by the other two, the dark witch was left with the shocking tendrils for company as they continued to send jolts of pleasure up into her core. She could feel the faint ripple beneathe her hand as the tentacle continued to pump hard and deep inside her. Kanoe groaned, her hips twitching still from the mixture of the appendage and the electricity constantly causing her tender passage to hungerly contract around the invader.

Kanoe gasped as she felt the sucker pop off her swollen teat. Nectar flowed freely from the engorged tit and down her still swollen orb. Every motion of the tendril as it slid around her pale breast sent a tingling wave of sensation through her chest and down to her belly. Her body arched into the gentle caress as it snaked upwards towards her neck. The tendril prodded her mouth but with her soft moans it took no effort to enter her already parted lips. Muffled groans sound through the tendril as her lips sealed around it and began to suck softly on the vile appendage. Hips still rocking forward a hand rose to stroke the tendril as the witch began to work her tongue. "Mmmm.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:27 pm

I felt his hand reach it's goal and my eyes shifted a bit wide. i couldn't describe the feeling if I tried. I could feel the boiling of my blood at first which was followed by a shiver of pleasure and for perhaps a half a second i forgot i was being raped by an alien, my body let loose a bit of an oddity, smooth seemingly controlled melodic range. That sound puzzled me a little bit from conscious all the way into subconscious mind, I had no idea what to make of it really, i realized what had happened and shook myself out of the stupor the release had put me in. I closed my eyes and refused to open them now. I didn't want to look at the creature that was toying with me, i didn't want to hear him or feel him despite being forced to. My breath was short and it was becoming far to difficult to control, i let my control go of that and noticed my breath quicken to almost a pant though it wasn't a pleasant pant, it was one of anger after a long run.

"I...I...Stop... and I'll go...go easy on you... when i gain full control... of my abilities..."
I wasn't bluffing, of course i didn't know that it would be impossible as long as I was on this island to do that but, either way I meant it through my lack of breath i'm sure it didn't sound convincing. all the while my focus wanned ass the sensations began to feel all the better as time went on, my poor nethers being fondled and filled by him.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 pm

After noticing that the tentacle he moved was actually being grabbed, Rahs took a glance towards Kanoe. The lust-filled witch remained sitting on the floor, her legs open and her sex still convulsing around the member that dared to keep moving around her insides, releasing the current that made her nerves get filled with pleasure. Even after moving her hips, she had put her hand around the tendril, pretending it was a cock inside her mouth. Soon enough he thought, amused by the sight of the luscious witch and the situation her friend was in too. Before Erica released her melodic moan, he made sure that the tentacle in her sex started moving in a manner similar to a drill against her cervix, pushing only hard enough to please the area near there.

Once the pleasure automatically made the brunette make a sound as if she was singing, or similar to a series of musical notes, Rahs was as surprised as she was though he never stopped moving his own hips or his hand, though his eyes looked at Erica in a very careful manner. She then closed her eyes, shaken by her release and able to think clearly once again, and tried to make an offer to the mercenary, something that made him chuckle. "Go easy on me? I'd like to see that. Sorry, but I won't stop. But let me mention that that's a very peculiar moan of yours..." His voiced faded at the end, as if still wondering how that came to be. Nevertheless, his member kept thrusting into her, spreading her once virgin walls and his hand starting to pay even more attention to her tender nub, sometimes using his whole palm to give long strokes to it.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:17 am

Kanoe's entire body was shuddering from constant jolts running through her. Both tentacles were feeding her the pleasing current and seemed to meet right at her loins. Eyes rolled back in her head as another muffled groan of bliss vibrates through the tendril in her mouth. Shuddering breaths entered and left through her nose leaving the witch a bit light headed as barely any oxygen was staying in her for very long. She could not feel her legs anymore as another climax wracked through her system. The tendril that was in her mouth was also keeping her from completely falling over as it continued to squeeze one of her precious orbs. Nectar spurts out of her engorged teats as they too had their own mini climaxes.

Her dull eyes no longer saw anything as the monster continued to torment her new friend. All she could do was add her own muffled moans to the lovely music that was sounding from Erica's lovely body. It sounded beautiful and made her slightly glad that at least the student was no longer suffering from the pain the woman was having earlier. With her hand loosely holding the tendril thrusting into her throat, Kanoe's blank eyes continued to watch as her friend was being taken before her eyes.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5