View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Moving In (Open) 

Post Re: Moving In (Open)
Nell climaxed at the same time. She clenched his hand and shoulder in her hands as the sensation rocked her and she screamed in ecstasy. She could feel the monsters hot semen spurting into her and she squirmed a bit under the odd sensation of it. No one had ever ejaculated inside her before and it felt very strange. She laid there panting for a moment. A little uncertain what had happened.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
As their climaxes died down, he withdrew his cock from her. Any hope she may have had that this nightmare was over were quickly dashed as he kept his hold on her. Either he was waiting to recover himself or he was giving her some time to recover before he continued to have his way with her.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 am

It took Nell a little while to recover enough to realize that the monster was not letting go of her and not leaving. She gasped and tried to sit up and pull away if possible. "You aren't going to do that again, are you!?" Her heart was in her throat suddenly and she shook her head furiously. "No, please! You've had your fun so please just let me go!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm

The monster let her sit up while still keeping a grip on her hips. "Had my fun...? Oh no, my little toy, I'm just getting started." He paused in thought for a moment; with how hard he'd taken her, and given that it had been her first time, she'd probably be more enjoyable next time if he gave her more time to recover down there. "But I suppose you're right. I shouldn't do that again right away."

Without warning, he took hold of her shoulders and forced her down until her face was right in front of his hard cock. "Take it in your mouth," he ordered, "and don't even think of trying to bite; it wouldn't go well for you."

Character listing

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:16 am

Nell drew her head back away from the demon's elongated tool and glared up at him. "You want me to what!?" She was still frightened of the beast but that didn't mean she was about to take orders from it. Her pride was too much for that. "You can rape me all you want but you can't make put that thing in my mouth." In spite of her current situation, Nell was still very naive about certain things. She was certain that all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and she wouldn't be sucking any cocks tonight. She was about to learn how wrong she was.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

One hand gripped the top of her head, forcing her forwards until the tip of his cock was almost touching her lips. "I can and will make you do so. You are hardly the first reluctant plaything I've had to deal with." At that point, he slapped her ass sharply, ready to push his shaft into her mouth if she cried out.

Character listing

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Nell clinched her jaw as the demon forced her closer to his prick. She was determined not to open her mouth. The slap to her ass came as a painful surprise and she opened her mouth to yelp giving him the opening he needed. The beginnings of his long staff entered her mouth and she could taste their cum all over it. The mingling tastes of salty and sweet made her stomach turn and she instantly tried to pull away.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Her attempt to pull away was immediately stopped by his hand. "Oh, no. You don't get away from this before you're done." Slowly, he pushed her further down his shaft before releasing her head. His hand remained behind her, though, giving her room to pull back but not to get his dick out of her mouth. "You don't have to do anything, but it will take longer and be rougher for you that way."

Character listing

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Nell place her hands on the demon's hips as he forced her to take more of his impossible length inside her mouth and tried to push away. He eventually allowed her some retreat but not enough to remove his prick from her mouth entirely. Her teeth dragged across his rob and she moved back. It was, after all, the first time she'd given head. She did not know the proper method and honestly all she was thinking about was getting his penis out of her mouth.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 am

"No. Don't use teeth," he snarled, sounding more irritated than outright angry. In fact, he was willing to be more forgiving with her than he normally would be; after all, he knew she had little or no experience before this. "You might try using your tongue or your hands, though," he suggested, his tone much lighter, as if he were offering advice to a friend, rather than to someone he was raping.

Character listing

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:00 am

Nell flinched slightly at his snarl and opened her mouth wider so her teeth wouldn't scrap along his staff. As distasteful as the task was she did not risk inciting the demon's anger by intentionally causing him pain. She still didn't have it in her to follow his instructions completely though. She moved her hands to stroke along the side of his length but more as an excuse to take less of him into her mouth. She still adamantly refused to do anything special with her tongue to help excite him more.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 am

The demon gave a moan of pleasure. Despite her reluctance and lack of experience, the girl still had something of a natural talent for this. "Mmmm... You're pretty good. I'm going to... have to remember to... ah... visit you again when you've got more... ahm... experience."

Character listing

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 pm

The demon's statement made her stop her actions instantaneously and look out at him in horror. She took his words as a threat more than a compliment. Would he really come here again? What did he mean by her getting "more experience"? Surely he wasn't implying that this would be a common occurrence? No, she couldn't let that happen. She didn't want this demon to enjoy himself with her enough to try this again. She couldn't leave him thinking she was an easy lay.

Her fear was suddenly washed away by a reckless desire to fight. Even if it meant she'd get hurt or even killed. She slid her hands down the demon's staff until they came to his balls. She ran her fingers tentatively through his pubic hair and over the sensitive skin, being gentle and careful at first. Then suddenly, without warning she dug her nails into his ball sack and began pushing his body away from her and drawing his penis out of her mouth. She hoped the pain would act as an encouragement for him to move. If she succeeded in getting pushing him away from her she was standing quickly and make another dash of the door.

(~.~;; Yeah, so Nell has a tendency to go a little crazy sometimes and surprise even me. Time for another mini-fight scene, Yay!)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:51 am

Unfortunately for her plan, Kakumaoh's anatomy was different enough that she'd actually attacked his rarely-used tentacles. This did cause him to move enough for her to get away from him, but out of surprise rather than pain. She managed to get off the bed before he could react, but he grabbed her arm and yanked her back to him before she could get anywhere. "You're not going anywhere until we're done here," he snarled as he turned her around to face him.

Character listing

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:37 pm

"I Am Done!!!" Nell screamed in response. She knew a physical attack wouldn't work now, not even on an area that should have been very sensitive. Still, she was not ready to give up. She had to struggle and hopefully making him think she wasn't worth his time. She let her body go limb when he seized her again and collapsed to the floor and refused to move. Her full 130 lb may not have seemed much to the demon but she wouldn't give him any assistance by getting into any useful sort of position.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next